[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pinches gringos culeros, vayanse a la verga. We are taking t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1461781658879.jpg (23 KB, 480x284) Image search: [Google]
1461781658879.jpg
23 KB, 480x284
Pinches gringos culeros, vayanse a la verga. We are taking this country our country back. Pinches autistas neckbeards, no sirven pa nada. Fuck all you retarded hispanics who support Trump, thinking you will be spared.

#FuckDonaldTrump
#MayatesandMexicansUnite
#CostaMesaProtest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
>>
Dies pies más alta, amigo
>>
>>72402299
El queso está viejo y pútrido. ¿Donde está el sanotario?
>>
When blacks and mexicans unite we can run this country

into the ground familia
>>
>>72402299
From what I heard, they hate eachother more than they ever could hate whitey.
>>
File: S_D005_01501.jpg (133 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
S_D005_01501.jpg
133 KB, 1600x1065
>>72402299
Mexican can't coordinate effective resistance against 360 disease ridden Castillians but the're going to take the US of A

CONSTRUYE LA MURALLA
>>
>>72402299
run the whole country *down
>>
>>72402299
How can animals run a country?
>>
To the People of Texas & All Americans in the World:

Fellow citizens & compatriots—I am besieged, by a thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna—I have sustained a continual Bombardment & cannonade for 24 hours & have not lost a man. The enemy has demanded a surrender at discretion, otherwise, the garrison are to be put to the sword, if the fort is taken—I have answered the demand with a cannon shot, & our flag still waves proudly from the walls. I shall never surrender or retreat. Then, I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid, with all dispatch—The enemy is receiving reinforcements daily & will no doubt increase to three or four thousand in four or five days. If this call is neglected, I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death.

William Barret Travis

Lt. Col. comdt
>>
>>72402299

Hispanics and Whites will unite and wipe the black plague from the face of the earth, nigger.
>>
>>72402755
Ruin* the whole country
>>
>>72402866
Never forget
>>
>>72402589
Kek
>>
File: 14499723632999.jpg (103 KB, 440x498) Image search: [Google]
14499723632999.jpg
103 KB, 440x498
>>72402299
>look at me I'm pretending to be a spic on /pol/
>>
Hispanics do not like blacks.
I would know.
OP, stop spamming this shitty bait.
>>
File: 1454271255589.jpg (251 KB, 1404x2124) Image search: [Google]
1454271255589.jpg
251 KB, 1404x2124
>>72402299
Asi, hermano!

Nuestro tiempo es ahora y Aqui!

t. Nehiyaw patriot
>>
Legal spic here. Fuck mexicans, long live donald trump.
>>
>>72402866
Credit where it's due.

Based.

t. Nehiyaw patriot
>>
>>72402299
>We are taking this country our country back
Implying you ever owned the country and were anything more than a burden to the superior white man. Gtfo
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 383x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 383x472
>>72403070
2 spooky for me
>>
>>72403070
Pinche gringo culero, te mato puto
>>
>>72402299
Did you get your Mexican bull to help you write this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mnaL5Adbao
Trump is the only correct choice.
>>
fuck boot lickers
>>
>>72402299
my grandfather didn't come here legally and work his ass off for nothing mexicant spic
>>
>>72402299
Stop posting and build the wall already
>>
>implying Hispanics aren't typically white or mulatto
A smart Hispanic wants to see a pigeon American/Hispanic culture (protip: that's kfc and taco bell, already exists), assimilate more into American culture, vote for American interests and essentially be Americans who sometimes slip into Spanish with their grandparents.

No one should have a problem with this. You need to be retarded to do so.

Meanwhile, the Marxists are convincing Hispanics to hate white people, not identify as whites, conform to the self victimization that is critical theory and essentially become single issue politic BLM protesters who exist for the moment but not the message.

Everyone, especially Hispanics, should have a problem with this.
>>
>mayates and mexicans unite

How to tell if someone isnt actually mexican in one easy step
>>
>>72403835
*for the movement

Auto correct sucks.
>>
Hispanics hate and I mean hate black people. They'll never unite Hispanics hate blacks. I remember my grandma and my mother saying whatever you do don't bring a nigger (marriage wise) into this house.
>>
>>72404039
LOL same, my mom tells me she doesn't want any "nappy headed grandchildren"
>>
>>72402299
Lmao mayate in mexico means straight dude that pounds your gay ass seriously you cant make this shit up
>>
>>72403835
This.
If I were trying to live in Mexico and somebody told me in all seriousness DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LEARN SPANISH I would have questions about that guy's motive.
>>
File: who runs the world.jpg (77 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
who runs the world.jpg
77 KB, 640x360
>>72402299
>>
When Blacks and Mexicans unite we can ruin the whole country
>>
>>72402299
>actually joining with niggers
fucking disgusting
>>
>>72402802
Obama
>>
Fucking Mexicans
You give every other Hispanic a bad name
>>
>>72402299
Mexicans genocided you blacks in los angeles. They will never side with you filthy worthless scum. To tell you the truth, everybody is an enemy toward the blacks, because everyone knows that they are the bottom of the barrel. And like shooting fish in a barrel, blacks make horrible soldiers.

Maybe mexicans can run a country, I will give them the benefit of the doubt. But not blacks. So, I dont get this unification of the two.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.