[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Examine this picture, what do you notice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: kebabs on the way to europe.jpg (73 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
kebabs on the way to europe.jpg
73 KB, 900x639
Examine this picture, what do you notice?
>>
>>72401040
Men won't give their coats to help the mother and children
>>
the lady isn't wearing any shoes for some reason
>>
File: kebab invaders.jpg (168 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
kebab invaders.jpg
168 KB, 900x639
>>72401113
>>72401172

DING! It seems like the colonials are fast this morning!
>>
>>72401251
I'll be faster in your mom
>>
File: dude gold for weed.jpg (75 KB, 958x600) Image search: [Google]
dude gold for weed.jpg
75 KB, 958x600
>>72401359
I know that the weedman has put all of you canucks on the edge, but bare with it.
>>
>>72401040
Seems like 3 bursts of an mg 42 to me.
>>
>>72401040
I notice how much more men there are over women and children unlike what the mainstream media portrays in their refugee sob stories.
>>
File: orca not happy.png (492 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
orca not happy.png
492 KB, 800x600
J-just 4 more years and we'll be done with him.

Not sure if I can make it
>>
>>72401040
There is a great deal of things wrong with the picture.

Men in their ''prime'' not carrying children for her.
Men on the left have a rainshield over their coats and the woman has nothing.
Woman is barefeet though i could understand not giving up your shoes to her.
>>
what gets me in these is the clothes, they're always on some designer shit. is that what starving people fleeing violence for the past 4 years prioritize, getting fresh threads?
>>
>>72402965
>what gets me in these is the clothes, they're always on some designer shit. is that what starving people fleeing violence for the past 4 years prioritize, getting fresh threads?

They are economic migrants coming for the gibs me dat. Portugal has recieved more Ukrainian refugees than kebabs, because there is no gibs to be had in Poortugal.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.