[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Annex Mexico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: bean dips.jpg (61 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
bean dips.jpg
61 KB, 600x450
Would Mexicans and illegals in the US be for or against annexation of Mexico? Clearly they want to be here for some reason, but also love mexico.
>>
FUCK OFF
>>
>>72399566
Don't do it you fucking moron, I'm 4th gen and I had the chance to visit, it's just a mess, you're doing more harm than good.
>>
File: #JustTrumpThings (i.sli.mg ).jpg (145 KB, 750x919) Image search: [Google]
#JustTrumpThings (i.sli.mg ).jpg
145 KB, 750x919
>>72399691
>>
File: 1460064401414.jpg (46 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1460064401414.jpg
46 KB, 600x400
>>72399691
BUILD IT PACO
>>
File: Trump Hype- He's all out of.jpg (140 KB, 1224x772) Image search: [Google]
Trump Hype- He's all out of.jpg
140 KB, 1224x772
>>72399566
they love the idea of being different, but despise the actual shit hole they spawned from
>>
>>72399898
Are you in favor of anex mexico?
>>
>>72400048

Obviously I'm not the guy who you responded to, but I think it would benefit us if we invaded, killed all the drug gangs, and kept it on as a territory like Puerto Rico.
>>
>>72400048

Also I would not allow Mexicans to become U.S. citizens and would build a wall.
>>
>>72399566

Photo from trump rally?
>>
>>72400150
You don't make anything better by adding 50 million Mexicans. Why would you add another 100+ million?

Mexico has absolutely NOTHING the United States needs. We need to DISCONNECT our economy from theirs, not strengthen then ties.
>>
>>72400361
Yup, those are the jumping bean's that want to bring how shitty mexico is to america
>>
>>72400464
Like it or not we are neighbors. I say mine the border and dare them to come across
>>
>>72400582
>Like it or not we are neighbors
So what? Build a wall, stop all traffic from coming in. Deport their people, end diplomatic relations, censor any incoming media.
>mine the border and dare them to come across
Are you just trying to be edgy? Just solve the problem for good. Disconnect the economies.

We don't need anything from anyone. The end.
>>
>>72400841

Would be nice if Mexico was uninhabited and we could expand south and take the land and develop it properly. They got some nice weather and beaches.
>>
>>72400841
You're not wrong, the problem is it's nver going to happen. (Neither will my solution) But it's just quite the conundrum.
>>
>>72400048
No.
>>
>>72400970
>the problem is it's never going to happen
That's because you're a coward who won't kill or go without.
>>
>>72399566

My girlfriend is half mexican, but has no negro in her, just 1/4 Aztek rape baby.

Personally if we can civilize the eternal cholo then I dont have much of a problem with it. We can annex Canada too.

If we can get them out of their beaner peasent culture they would be valuable partners and we can just genetically engineer whiteness into them by activating the genes they possess.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.