[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First election I can participate in fag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: idk.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
What are the best ways to decide who I actually want to vote for? I know the media is bullshit, and I already know I'm not voting for Hillary under any circumstance, since she committed an act of treason and nothing has been done about it.
>>
Vote Trump.
>>
>>72399472
uh care to elaborate? I actually like some of his ideas but the more I know the better of a decision I can make.
>>
>>72399724
His site outlines the meat and potatoes pretty well.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
Also remember to vote Republicans in the congressional elections. The senate must not be lost.
>>
>>72399319
Oh. Well you should vote for Trump, and also vote for Trump
>>
>>72399864
>https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
time to read up
>>
>>72399319
Vote Clinton you fucking underagefag. Trump will destroy America's relationship with Canada and he won't get along with Trudeau.
>>
>>72400066
Since when did Canadian Liberals give a fuck about USA relations? It's one of their preciously few virtues.
>>
>>72399987
>>72399968
>>72399864
>>72399472
As a first time voter what should I look for in each politician

>>72400066
Not voting for someone who should be in jail for having a private server filled with government emails, which if any one else did they would likely have to serve a life time in prison.
>>
Bernie Sanders is done for, so your only other option is Trump.
>>
File: 1447593163565.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447593163565.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>72399319
None of them. Hillary and Bernie are obvious no-gos, but Trump is also establishment capitalist scum. You think capitalists care about your precious ethnic identity, your sovereignty, your culture? The very aim of capitalism is unrestrained growth, great for accumulating wealth, disastrous for maintaining culture and identity. They don't care even a little bit, and will flash you a knowing smile while they ready their knives. They possess no ideology, they are slaves to money. Those who are slaves to money are slaves to the times, and the times always change.
>>
>>72400191
They're our biggest trading partner. Trump is also a protectionist, and that isn't good for us either. Any Canadian who support Trump is a retard.

>>72400195
>muh emails

Well if her emails are so important, why hasn't she been arrested yet? Nixon got impeached when he broke the law. She isn't even president yet.
>>
>>72399319
check each candidates website, It should list their policies. read through each and decide who you agree with the most. You won't agree with everything a candidate says, but its the only way to get someone in office that cares about the issues YOU care about. Do NOT vote based on party, that's just retarded.
>>
>>72400346
Because America is full of idiots who don't question jack shit. It still baffles me that she hasn't been arrested for committing such a crime.

>>72400322
yeah sounds about right.

>>72400504
Voting on party is what all my friends are doing and I keep attempting to explain how idiotic it is.
>>
>>72400504
>>72400195
forgot to mention, youre right to not vote hillary. Scandals are one thing, like Cruz and his gaggle of sluts, but Hillary is a criminal. It's baffling that she's even allowed to run when she's being investigated for treason, let alone how anyone could even vote for her.
>>
>>72400322
>Trump
>establishment
I think you've gotten something confused there friend.
>>
>>72400322
>lying on the internet
>>
>>72400673
It has nothing to do with what the average American thinks. If the DOJ thinks she broke the law, she would be arrested.

You are just using the >muh emails meme to disqualify her because you are a misogynist with a one inch dick who refuses to vote for a woman.

Why the fuck wouldn't you vote democrat after 8 years of Obama? He has grown the economy. You're too young to remember Bush II, which is why you are even entertaining voting for the GOP.
>>
>>72400346
She was the leading factor in destabilising lybia, a Christian country in the middle East. She actively takes bribes from Saudi oil princes and forces the pro Muslim agenda to take as many refugee scum there are.

Canada's relations with America is going to go better under Trump's reign regardless. Hillery will push her bullshit rhetoric and Trudeau will feel the need to outshine her "progressive tolorence" by selling all our assets to bring in some other poor useless saps.

Get fucking real bud, you don't even understand the country you blindly live in
>>
>>72401035
Libya isn't Christian you retard.

Do you really think Trudeau will get along with Trump?
>>
>>72400695
>>72400813
Ah, yes. Trump is anti-establishment because he supports abortion, has made some vague statements about a wall, and people claim he's racist. Never mind that he's a billionaire globalist who pals around with internationalists.

>>72400835
>You are just using the >muh emails meme to disqualify her because you are a misogynist with a one inch dick who refuses to vote for a woman.
It's widely known that the most effective method for convincing others is to insult them. Never in history has doing so made anybody to be more entrenched or more extreme in their beliefs, they always bend to your ideology.
>>
>>72400835
The investigation has been suspended. 4 times now.

She has done something wrong. And nobody can do anything. She is part of the Clinton family. They are essentially the noble family of corrupt cunts ruling America and dicking us around so that they can spend more.
>>
>>72401035
not a troll

>>72400835
is a troll

is shit really difficult for some people to comprehend?
>>
>>72401188
>USA
>Giving 2 fucks about Trudeau

Trudeau is a push over, just look at what lengths he goes to pander to gays, sikhs, indians, muslims etc.

Hes a fucking fag, and most importantly a a beta male. Even a fucking woman like Hillary would sit that fag down and tell him whats what, Trump should punch that lispy cunt in the mouth when he gets elected.
>>
>>72401188
Do you think Trudeau will stand up to Trump? Look at every interview that he discusses about a Trump Presidency. He at least won't fuck up and say anything to screw over the potential future.

You are asking me What could happen if they disagree? Nothing. America and Canada aren't based around the personalities of 2 people anon. Trade is already garbage, it literally cannot get worst. And Trump respects Canada for putting up with the pyramid scheme.

Canada is a continent in its own right with resources aplenty and a piss ant military. We aren't I'm any position to be negotiating. Canada should go to people willing to do something with the land. Other than for "sight seeing" and lumber
>>
File: 1392124058960.png (886 KB, 1280x982) Image search: [Google]
1392124058960.png
886 KB, 1280x982
>>72401200
if you say so
>>
>>72401458
No...he shouldn't , thats nigger behaviour.

He just needs to be himself and others will squirm before him as they do with Putin.
>>
>>72401286
Regardless. People like this do exist.

And when you meet then in real life you won't want be the anon that withdrew from a debate/arguement with "lmao b8"

You'll be glad to have practised with this willing and helpful deb8ers. This is the point of /pol/ in some regard. To sharpen your arguments and points
>>
>>72400504
>>72400675
So far this is the answer I like the most.
>>
>>72401839
good I could always use something to help me become better at debates. I enjoy them I just need to better represent myself and opinions. Thanks for the info!
>>
File: 1449690691462.gif (1021 KB, 421x389) Image search: [Google]
1449690691462.gif
1021 KB, 421x389
>>72401984
Never back down from even the most blatant of b8s.

If you are tired then go walk around and figure out a response. If the thread is still up you should take the time to respond with a reasonable argument.

Because if you act out in disbelief that someone has a different opinion than you, you will just be coming out the fool. And possibly becoming the liberal's equivalent of

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>72399319
You should probably sit this one out so you can feel smug and superior for not voting for the president everyone decides is shitty 5 to 8 years in.
>>
I wish the election was sooner so we can just have Hillary win already
>>
>>72401286
Australians are trolls.
Canadians are just awful people.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.