[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All you have to do is implement a global carbon tax and the market
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1435206927192.jpg (91 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1435206927192.jpg
91 KB, 500x750
All you have to do is implement a global carbon tax and the market will fix climate change in the most efficient way possible.

Carbon emissions should be treated like any other negative externality.

The tax should be equal to the cost of the externality per unit of carbon.

Do this and you can solve climate change without thousands of complicated regulations all over the world that create market distortions, many of which are counterproductive and only actually exacerbate the problem and increase cost for consumers.

Also all subsidies both on renewables and fossil fuel should be eliminated
>>
>global tax
FUCK OFF
>>
>>72398878
Umm i hope that doesnt transfer over to breathing taxes. Like wut...?

Also source
>>
>>72398878
Gonna need sauce on that
>>
That would work for me.
>>
>>72398878

>regulation
>"free" market

GREAT IDEA!

Oh, wait... IT'S NOT A FUCKING FREE MARKET IS IT THEN DUMBASS?
>>
If you want to reduce CO2 emissions you need advocate the return to the gold standard. Fiat money causes hyper consumption and crazy environmental destruction through debt borrowing from the future to supercharge consumption in the here and now
>>
>>72398878
Until international shipping pollution is fixed none of this shit matters.
>>
>>72399025
naho hazuki
>>
>>72399011
Think about it...
At 253 mph a bugatti veyron consumes as much oxygen in 1 minute as a normal human would in 1 day.

Now think of all the fuckers running around on hummers and shit.
>>
>>72399021
>>72399025

Naho Hazuki familia
>>
>>72399261
Arrgh my eyes, why cant these bitches ever shave???
Even islam promotes shaving, that shit nasty
>>
File: tumblr_lzlvtg3Jid1r0kxqmo1_500.gif (944 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzlvtg3Jid1r0kxqmo1_500.gif
944 KB, 500x281
>>72399168
fiat money? Fiat? like the car maker fiat?
>>
>>72398878
Is there a website where I can submit potential solutions to this problem? With the prestige I'd be set for life.
>>
>>72399586
hair is the sign of a woman

get out of here, pedo
>>
File: tumblr_m3v61kNYDO1qztnvso1_500.jpg (74 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3v61kNYDO1qztnvso1_500.jpg
74 KB, 500x667
only women can wear fat properly...
>>
High Test
>>
File: 1430637966756.gif (3 MB, 400x411) Image search: [Google]
1430637966756.gif
3 MB, 400x411
>>72402021
and a good amount of make up.
Beside, she remain 3DPD.
>>
>>72398878

Exceeeeeeept... That carbon is not pollution.
>>
>>72398878
I agree. However, the problem comes from existing industries/ wealthy institutions / rich people with vested interest in the status quo, like coal miners, petroleum refiners, coal power plant operators. These entities can only lose when carbon us taxed UNLESS they have the nerve and wit to diversify into say, green energy &/or new battery technology to store intermittent green power.
And it is these same vested interests that obtained the tax breaks & subsidies in the first place ("Our coal mines employ SO many people; give me a tax break and I'll mine coal in YOUR state!")
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.