[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toppest of keks. I haven't seen so many anally ravished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 42
File: Untitled.png (359 KB, 533x822) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
359 KB, 533x822
Toppest of keks. I haven't seen so many anally ravished feminists coming out of the woodwork at once.
>>
File: 1460684039424.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1460684039424.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>72398020
>anally ravished
>>
>>72398020
shut up and shine those boots, sweetheart
>>
>A white feather has been a traditional symbol of cowardice, used and recognised (...) especially by (...) some early feminists, in order to shame men who were not soldiers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather
>>
>>72398136
probably meant to say ravaged but made a Freudian slip because he is a faggot
>>
>>72398172
maroon detected
>>
>>72398020

Why are feminists always ugly?
>>
I'm sure she hasn't said shit about it until now though.
>>
>>72398229
>it now becomes a battlefield black joke to mark kills of female soldiers with a white feather
>>
>>72398254
more of a chartreuse but w/e
>>
>>72398020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQGHWHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAGAHAHGAQHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHQHAHAHAHQAHHAAHAHAHAHAH FUCK UOU KIKES GAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
File: intylerwetrust.gif (1 MB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
intylerwetrust.gif
1 MB, 500x215
>>72398020
>Jenniy
>with the I and the Y

This cunt is never going to be satisfied.
>>
>>72398305
Exactly. I'm sure she is and has always been opposed to the draft. But I don't believe she would have ever spoken against it if it didn't suddenly affect her.
>>
File: 1456651275803.jpg (30 KB, 480x322) Image search: [Google]
1456651275803.jpg
30 KB, 480x322
>all dose mental gymnastics
>>
File: 1459473088757.jpg (871 KB, 2000x1300) Image search: [Google]
1459473088757.jpg
871 KB, 2000x1300
>we, at least the majority of feminists, are against the draft period because it disproportionally affects lower socioeconomic classes

Who is she trying to convince?
>>
I doubt they would protest men being drafted, no doubt they'd throw a party on Tumblr and give each other high fives while plotting to take all the CEO, tech and other high profile jobs for themselves.

Let me make this clear: I am not participating in a draft as long as women aren't also drafted.

I'll change this stance if we ever return to a society that values men and puts a muzzle on feminazis. Until then I'm not participating in any draft. I'll run away to Canada or they can arrest me and I'll rot in prison.

No way I'm dying while these SJW bitches with their male tears mugs gets to have it easy at home while I die in some godforsaken mud hole.

You reap what you sow government, this is what happens when you disrespect men.
>>
>be feminist
>don't give a shit about men dying in wars
>lol men, they deserve it
>bill declares women can be drafted
>feminists protest war instead of just admitting they're lunatics
>>
>>72398911
Other feminists
>>
>>72398020
>Feminists are against the draft because "muh poor people"

I've literally never heard feminists bitch about the draft until it affected them
>>
>>72398020
I love how it thinks it wouldn't be the one being drafted, having the luxury of protesting all cozy here in the states. Mind boggling.
>>
perfect example of equality, and a perfect display of feminists wanting to be put on pedestals.
>>
>>72398020
Yeah all those women that marched in the thousands to stop the draft when it was only men that had to do it!

Oh wait that never happened, in fact feminists in the early 1900s used to shame men that weren't currently fighting in the war by giving them white feathers
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 300x309
>pointless wars

Let's see what she thinks of pointless wars when her cushy Starbucks life turns into a fucking full fledged slaughter of total warfare.
>>
>>72398293
Just answered your own question fàm.

You ever seen a hot feminist? Neither have I.
>>
feminists are actually trying to argue that no means of conscription should exist at all.

not just protesting against the use of the draft in a meaningless war like vietnam or ww1; but flat out declaring the country should be unable to call up emergency reserves.

they truly have no idea what "the draft" even is.
>>
>>72398293
>>72399219

this is a lie

many hot girls are feminists, but they are """"feminists"""""

they call themselves feminists, they might post a thing or two every once in awhile about it

but truly attractive girls don't waste their time playing the victim because everyone loves them anyway
>>
>>72398229
Yes, the suffragettes did it here in WW1

Who else wants a world war just for feminists?
>>
>>72399219

I dunno, Emily Watson is kinda hot.
>>
>>72398020
But the military is all volunteer so the entire basis of her argument is wrong.
>>
>because it disproportionately affects lower socioeconomic classes
What. Did she mean. By that.
How does that even matter in the slightest? what the fuck.
>>
>>72398020
and it also doesn't matter whether you believe in "no draft" or not. as long as there is a selective service program, you cannot argue for it being discriminatory.

they can argue against it's existence, but they must also argue that while it exists it be equal opportunity.

if they do not support the equalitization of selective service when the abolition of it isn't an option, they are implicitly voicing their approval for it's discriminatory existence.

"i don't like it existing at all, but if it has to exist, it needs to be equal" is the only solid position they can take.

"i don't like it existing at all, so it should continue to discriminate against men" is what they're trying to get away with but can't.
>>
>>72399794

EMMA not Emily, ffs...
>>
>fight tooth and nail for combat positions to be open to women
>they get opened to women
>still say that they don't want to die on he frontline in pointless wars when they are drafted

Fucking feminists, you fought specifically for the right to die on the front lines pointless wars for decades and now that you got what you wanted you no longer want it. Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>72398020

I wonder if feminists realized that to be eligible for Federal Financial Aid for college men have to be registered for the draft.

And if this bill passes, so will they.
>>
>>72400052

fucking this. I remember being scared out of my mind on my 18th birthday. the Iraq War had just begun. My father insisted and drove me to the post office himself

maybe when they sign their life away in exchange for citizenship they'll realize how good they have it now

pipe dream i know
>>
>>72399940
feminists are now convinced that they aren't about just women, but are about "justice" in any given situation. so they can pull the race card, the class card, or the woman card depending on the situation.

the draft is classist because when we actually had the draft you could get out of serving by going to college (back when you had to pay actual money) or by donating to a politician to get you into certain spot via letter of recommendation (like george bush getting into the air national guard and never having to actually serve, or so the story goes)
>>
>>72400223

That's the way that the draft used to be but not anymore.

There are no college deferments anymore so wealthy people can't sit in college for 8 years.

And, in the case of a draft, you can always volunteer and pick the branch and job of your choice (limited spots for National Guard however).
>>
>>72398020

She had me up until she blamed my entire gender at the end. Cunt.
>>
>>72398020
pure powertalk

when equality comes for the whores, they shed it like a second skin.
let's make one thing clear. Feminism was never and will never be about equality. it is purely for advancing female privilege. everything else is sophistry.
>>
>>72398020
Good goys don't defend their countries from the pointless wars of this obviously illegitimate capitalist establishment!
>>
>>72398943
> I'll run away to Canada or they can arrest me and I'll rot in prison.
Wut? Do you go to prison if you refuse to kill or be killed for the oil jew?
>>
>>72398020
All those words. All that lack of sentence structure. And not a single fucking point.
>>
>>72401014
yes, you can, but it honestly gets kinda complicated and isn't a straight up thing.

you can basically serve the same amount of time in a military prison instead of serving in the military. some people got suspended sentences, people simply became hippies and went off grid, and everyone got pardoned after the last draft for their shenannigans.

but in theory they'll either give you a gun or force you into a work camp, making you serve one way or another.
>>
>>72399629

The draft should, henceforth, be EXCLUSIVELY women.

Men have paid their dues. Now it is women's turn.

We have to correct for history. That is what Social Justice is all about.
>>
>>72401694
lol do you want to lose every war
>>
>>72399215
Other than Afghanistan, name the last meaningful war we were in
>>
>>72398020
>The draft
>Affecting anyone at present

My fucking sides.
>>
>>72401694
No keep it equal
But pay men reparations for lost lives, time, and effort in service to the nation that went unpaid for generations!
>>
>>72398020
>The freedom to hit a woman without punishment

What crazy ass world does she live in?
>>
>>72398020
Then to opt out of the draft you give up the right to vote. Service guarantees citizenship
>>
>>72398911

>beef goblin

That actually made me laugh.
>>
>>72398020
>Women have protested the draft.
They also humiliated men who didn't serve in WW1 into enlisting in the worst war in human history or killing themselves. During WW1 women gave white feathers to men who didn't serve as a form of public humiliation. It got so bad that the British government issued badges to men who were ineligible to serve.
>>
>>72402209
We sure as fuck prevented kuwait from getting their shit pushed all the way in back in '91
>>
>>72402209
Wars are never meaningful. Regardless protecting national interests are just as valid a reason for war as any other reason. It may not be as noble a cause as defending your homeland from invasion but it is nonetheless a valid reason for war.
>>
lmao its about time
I had to wait a very long time to vote, and if anyone with a vagina knew about my hippy ass during those years, I'd be fuck out of luck
anyone who supports the draft at all can eat shit, but hypocritical women in particular can go fuck themselves in the middle east shithole of the week
>>
File: woman throwing grenade.webm (783 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
woman throwing grenade.webm
783 KB, 480x360
>Leave women to me.

t. Darwin
>>
we should round up all the feminist cunts and have an arena battle live on sundays

we'll call it cunt wars
>>
>>72403377
Can you say that made the world or the US a safer/better place? We were funding/arming dissidents throughout Iraq and turned our backs on them the moment a ceasefire was signed, which contributed to anti-western stances that still resonate today.
>>
>>72398020
Where were they doing all that protesting about the draft for men prior to today?
>>
>>72398293
Because they are the ones nobody wanted to fuck in the first place.
>>
>>72399794
She's an actress performing a role
>>
>>72403712
>gets frustrated
>mentally gives up on training exercise
>throws a grenade halfassed while slumping away

woman_tries_something_newdotmp4, my friend.

Afterwards, I bet she said, "Leave it alone! I said I was sorry, okay? It was just training anyways, not like it matters. I wouldn't do that for real, duh. Just let it go already!"
>>
File: when-women-vote-1.jpg (133 KB, 848x510) Image search: [Google]
when-women-vote-1.jpg
133 KB, 848x510
>>72400044
They fought for other women to get to fight on the front line. Don't you know the war against mansplaining is much more important. They want the preferential treatment attractive women get without having to go through that whole not being a raging fat cunt thing. The reason they love crying about privileges is because getting more is all they care about.
>>
File: IcpGQFr.jpg (448 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
IcpGQFr.jpg
448 KB, 1000x923
>>72401883
No we send them to fight for the other side.
>>
File: rob-furlong.jpg (27 KB, 305x485) Image search: [Google]
rob-furlong.jpg
27 KB, 305x485
>>72398020
>start a war for a stupid reason
>institute the draft
>ask the strongest women to form a corp
>send them all into a suicide mission
>use their deaths as a propaganda tool to scare the shit out of all women in the country that war will devour them
>women start avoiding the draft
>institute harsh measures to force them into combat
>once women start protesting, propose that if they want to draft dodge, they can't hold democratic rights
>they agree
>you've rolled back the last 100 years of a stupid experiment in letting women vote and avoid running the Western civilization into the ground

I think we've got potential here.
>>
>>72403742
Yeah, we encouraged it and let it happen. Preventing Kuwait's metaphorical sodomy as you put it would look like April Gillespie grabbing Saddam Hussein by the balls and saying, "NO. BAD DOG." In this continuity she told him that the US considered Iraq's concerns about Kuwaiti slant drilling to be between Iraq and Kuwait, and that the US was cool with whatever he decided. Saddam could not believe what he was hearing so he asked her to repeat it and she did. Look it up, that was what happened.
>>
>>72404566
>>once women start protesting, propose that if they want to draft dodge, they can't hold democratic rights
>>they agree
This would literally never happen.
Women got the right to vote without ever needing to take on additional responsibility. Men died to give their sons the right to vote, and women cried to give themselves the same rights.
>>
>>72404566
I doubt you'd have to send them on a suicide mission.
>>
>>72398020
>we, at least the majority of feminists
Citation needed.
Really if she likes equality she should be happy about this whole thing since now that both genders are in the same boat, the "minority" who didn't give a shit about male draft are now forced to either try to fight an uphill battle to justify discrimination or fight the draft in general. This thing should make it EASIER to get her stated goal of ending draft, so why oppose it?
>>
File: 1458010036769.png (113 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1458010036769.png
113 KB, 255x255
>>72403712
Holy shit
>>
>>72404566
A leaf..... Not shot posting ????
>>
>>72404805
10/10
AHAHAHA
>>
>>72404649
who the fuck is april gillespie and why is she holding saddams ballz
>>
>>72398020
So where are these dumb cunts protesting drafter/selective service registration?

Hell, where were they in 2008-2014 protesting the Afghan and Iraq Wars?

What about the dozens of daily drone attacks?
>>
>>72404566
Women have no concept of logic. It's LOGICAL to give up your democratic rights to avoid the draft, but that only makes sense to us. Women just won't understand. It's baffling...
>>
>>72400044
>we want equality
>but not that much equality
POTTERY
>>
File: Zozzle.jpg (62 KB, 506x489) Image search: [Google]
Zozzle.jpg
62 KB, 506x489
>>72403712
Fucking retard
>>
>>72398020
She's kind of right though. The draft is unconstitutional. No one should be FORCED to register.
>>
>>72399607

Hot girls are being fucked. It fucks the feminism out
>>
>>72398020
>women should be soldiers, too!
>what do you mean, soldiers die?
>women shouldn't be soldiers!

Typical feminazi logic.
>>
>>72398020
>not even able to admit that the real reason is because women can't carry the same shit men can
Opinion disregarded
>>
>>72398660
i lol'd
>>
>>72405261
It's tied to our survival so it's okay.
>>
>>72398020
>draft
>pointless War

If your getting drafted, shits about to go down and your country will be changed forever.

Calling to the rooftops about "anti-war" when worlds collide is just being a disengenous virtue signaller.
>>
>>72405261
This. It's a good point shaded by a cuck lens
>>
File: dzmb fuck.jpg (29 KB, 600x513) Image search: [Google]
dzmb fuck.jpg
29 KB, 600x513
>>72399794
>>
It's insane that they complain about equality. These people argued that women should be allowed to serve, and this is a natural consequence to that.

The problem with feminism is they want all of the benefits of being a man (fair) without any of the negatives of being one (unfair). If they're against the draft in general, argue against the draft, not just women being a part of it.
>>
>>72398020
Passing this bill was still retarded. It's literally just those who cross-board on r9k who are thinking "hahaha thatll teach those women".
>>
File: feminists.jpg (356 KB, 1600x2812) Image search: [Google]
feminists.jpg
356 KB, 1600x2812
>>72405713
But feminists passed it for reasons of equality.
>>
>>72404566
Good post, for a leaf.
>>
>>72405775
No, republicans passed it to get back at feminists, and women are gonna be the victims of it, including their own fucking daughters. Women have always made stupid decisions but you don't fucking send them to their deaths for it
>>
>>72398020
I didn't want to rape women until feminists told me not to
>>
File: 1406630748868.png (28 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1406630748868.png
28 KB, 633x758
This is a good thing. We'll all have qt sluts to sleep and cuddle with while on the battle field
>>
>>72405904
>you don't fucking send them to their deaths for it
Why not? If you send the men? Do you not understand equality? Is a woman's life more precious than a man?
>>
>>72405775
Christina Hoff Summers is based
>>
>>72400223
I assume you didn't get the memo that college doesn't defer you from the draft anymore right? As it should be.
>>
>>72403731
>underrated post is underrated
>>
>>72398020
Jesus, there is no logical connection in between this. She doesn't even make intuitive jumps in between her arguments.

What do you call this besides illogical? What goes on in people's heads that makes them think like this?
>>
>>72405904
No, you show them the reality. Women want to be soldiers? Join the draft as well.

You can twist it around with feminist logic. "So by not drafting women, you're saying that women are weaker soldiers than men. Nobody's as strong as a mother okay, shitlords".
>>
>>72405904
yes you do, so when they send men they understandthe consequence of their actions.
>>
>>72402209
>Other than the last war we were in, name the last meaningful war we were in

What
>>
>>72406016
>>72406185
>>72406191

Fuck off you pricks. You'll be worse fathers then fucking black teenagers
>>
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 1920x1080
>>72398911
They mostly talk just to talk. Mostly
>>
You think these women are going to be logical and intellectually consistent? Fuck no. They are the most well protected, spoiled, and catered to people to have ever walked on the earth. They get everything they want already without having any skin in the game. The hardest thing they are expected to do in society is have sex and pop out kids. How much better of a life can it be when no one expects you to do more beyond fucking? They're not dumb, they don't want to give up the easy life.
>>
>>72406222
>Triggered femanon cunt detected

We aren't going to marry problem-glasses cunts anyway. They're all going to slowly die out. We treat real women like women.

And we treat feminazis like the lowest of men. Just like they want.
>>
>>72398020
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>72406341
>hahaha it's worth sending women to their deaths just to calm feminists down
Go back to /r9k/
>>
>>72398020
We need a draft no matter what, but women joining it would help bolster nationalism
>>
>>72398020
They need to start cataloguing the names of these naysayers so they could be the first to be drafted. If they're not willing to die for country, they don't deserve rights or equality.
>>
>>72406341

rare?
>>
>>72406464
Not rare enough anon
>>
>>72398943
bro, you go, topple governments, then come back to the USA and remind them that you and all the other men your age just got done toppling governments.

Oh look at that a new-new deal.
>>
>>72399219
I took a few Women's Study classes in college--need "humanity" credits and knew it would be shit easy as long as I keep quiet. Meet a few attractive women--but they were there for the same reason I was--free-ish credit and GPA booster. Half of my class was either active members on the football team or women in various sports (women play badminton or something, right). Those who WANTED to be there were pretty heinous desu senpai.
>>
>>72406387
We'll send them just like men. They want equality, they'll have every bit of the dark side too.
>>
>>72406657
Dumbass, you're worse than fucking feminists.
/pol/ was better before it filled up with /r9k/ and mra fags.
>>
There can be no true equality until women are eligible for the draft.

By not participating in the draft they are admitting their own inferiority.
>>
>>72406695
not an argument
>>
File: 1384747831873.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1384747831873.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
Oh so now that women are forced into the draft you are speaking out against it

how FUCKING coincidental
>>
>>72400183
Shit I just realized I have done at least one fucking manly thing in my life.

I signed my draft card and did my duty. I wasn't called on to stand up, but at least I did the bare minimum.

Of course I always said if it came to the draft i would be joining anyway.
>>
>>72404805
>you're a brave soldier, son, but with women in the army, Every mission is a suicide mission!
>>
>>72406387
Then why did the """real women""" want female soldiers then? Are they dumb cunts that don't understand that soldiers die in war?

Or was it for the high of "overcame muh oppression".
>>
File: first90days.jpg (69 KB, 479x461) Image search: [Google]
first90days.jpg
69 KB, 479x461
>>72406695
>women need me to protect them
>>
>>72406464
Hello, newfriend. Just a reminder, I hate burgers. But not nearly enough as Pulus.
>>
>>72406133
Puerile. Infantile. Sour grapes. Tough shit.
>>
File: getoffthisplanet.jpg (68 KB, 713x404) Image search: [Google]
getoffthisplanet.jpg
68 KB, 713x404
>World War 3 begins
>Women all eat enough to gain 500 pounds and not be fit to serve
>>
>>72406822
It doesn't matter why you fucking idiot, the point is you don't send them to fucking war, they're fucking women

>>72406826
>women need me to kill them
>the army needs me to ruin it
>>
>>72406890
>hating burgers
>burgers come from cows
>cows are holy in India
Pajeet pls
>>
>>72398020

>We feminists oppose a draft because it hurts the poor

Fucking this is not how feminism works. Its not a catch all for every social issue fucking had these faggots already
>>
>>72406941
I don't understand your point, faggot fuck. Do you want women out of the military? Because I'm more than happy to say yes.
>>
File: feminism.webm (3 MB, 696x528) Image search: [Google]
feminism.webm
3 MB, 696x528
>>72403712
>>
>>72406934
Why do that when all they need to do is let the first Chad that they meet impregnate them.
>>
>>72403712
How much force is required to pull the pin out of a grenade? I don't image it is that much, just enough to make sure it doesn't slip out.
>>
File: female_armor.jpg (1 MB, 3738x838) Image search: [Google]
female_armor.jpg
1 MB, 3738x838
>>72406934

They will just get knocked up and use that as an excuse to avoid deployments, fucking whores already do that
>>
>>72407017
>Slap meat between two pieces of bread
>Call it cuisine

Get mad, you cultureless, plagiarizing cucks.
>>
File: 1454297001903.jpg (2 MB, 1750x2591) Image search: [Google]
1454297001903.jpg
2 MB, 1750x2591
>>72398229

Oh my God..... we need to start handing out white feathers to those women that stand against the draft.....

Were not there also some women that handed yellow roses or some other shit to me also?
>>
>>72398911
they should destroy clocks for telling the time too
>>
File: 1456488406249.jpg (12 KB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1456488406249.jpg
12 KB, 200x190
>>72407101
>cries at the end
>>
>>72407196
Mountain Poo why are you so mad? Your streets move downhill
>>
File: 1459929974966.gif (363 KB, 369x259) Image search: [Google]
1459929974966.gif
363 KB, 369x259
>>72398020
>WIMMINZ ARE EQUAL TO MEN
>but dont put us in the draft shitlords thats sexist
>>
File: Oh my goodness.jpg (71 KB, 501x386) Image search: [Google]
Oh my goodness.jpg
71 KB, 501x386
>>72407196
Pls no bully.
>>
>>72406934
>implying they're fit enough to begin with
Like the other guy said, they'll just get pregnant and go home.
>>
File: b4f.jpg (23 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
23 KB, 569x428
>>72398020
same rights, same duties. period. stupid cunt
>>
>>72407101
Every single time I am fucking triggered by this webm.
>>
>>72398768

as if this bitch ever thought past her own makeup.

her entire philosophy on war is probably something like,

>war happens b/c men exist

and now it will happen b/c women exist. we are going to fry some draft dodging whores if we ever need alot of ground troops.
>>
>>72407253
To be fair, I don't think they gave her earpro
>>
>>72407101
To be fair she lacked ear protection and the loudest thing she's heard before that was a whisper because of "indoor voices pls"
>>
File: never forgetti.jpg (203 KB, 1003x1141) Image search: [Google]
never forgetti.jpg
203 KB, 1003x1141
>>72407436
yeah and I've fired shotguns during hunting without ear protection, it hurts sure, but that's no reason to break down crying
>>
>>72407186
Was probably pulling it at an angle.
>>
>>72399794

emma watson has too much time and money on her hands. She wanted to 'try' and do 'something' and it basically backfired. I would be surprised if she even still identifies as a feminist. The femicunts waged a hellacious e-war against her.
>>
>>72406941
EQUALITY MOTHERFUCKING CUNT
>>
>>72407436

To be fair, you aren't always going to have that in combat situations
>>
>>72403712
Once while at the range practicing some basic demolitions I didn't fully seat a blasting cap on to some time fuze, and so it dudded. I got smoked by my sergeant for almost an hour.

This bitch should have everyone jumping in her shit after some stupidity like that but I doubt she got more than a stern talking to.
>>
File: mUmp4CF.png (138 KB, 599x396) Image search: [Google]
mUmp4CF.png
138 KB, 599x396
>>72407048
>Feminism is not a catch all for every social issue

You sure about that m80?
>>
>>72407101
Can someone from /k/ tell me what exactly went so wrong here? Was it just the noise?
>>
>>72407564
The shockwaves generated from expanding gases should check their privilege for hurting my eardrums. I mean come on it's 2016 already. Every gun should come factory equipped with a suppressor to prevent hearing damage. I just can't even anymore.
>>
>>72398020
I don't even mind women not being part of the draft. Most wouldn't be near the physical requirements and it would be dangerous to have them there. It's like that one firefighter lady who tried to join NYFD and was accepted just because she complained. People can actually die
>>
>>72398020
>This argument, to me, is the equivalent of men's response to equality involving the freedom to hit women without punishment.
Wtf did I just read
She seems to have some serious mental retardation
>>
>>72407807
Yes, she started crying because the gun is loud.
>>
File: 1458247228085.jpg (149 KB, 499x670) Image search: [Google]
1458247228085.jpg
149 KB, 499x670
>>72407101
>looking away while shooting
>LOOKING AWAY WHILE SHOOTING VAGUELY IN THE DIRECTION THE GUN IS POINTING AT

I don't care if the target range was a barren empty wasteland, that shit is not acceptable.
>>
>>72407807
Gun being loud and the recoil kick, probably hurt her widdle lady forearms.
>>
>>72406695
Hey there cuck, Y U MAD BRO?
>>
>>72407564
5.45 is a hell of a lot louder than a shotgun blast

>>72407770
Probably not, but she was some random reporter and it was her first time shooting
>>
>>72407101
That's not a soldier though, she's a Russian anchorwoman
>>
They're terrified because they know Killary would embroil us in more wars and they don't want to get drafted to die in them just so ol' Georgy Soros could make a few billion MOAR dollars since silly goyim you can NEVER have enough shekels
>>
>non landowning white men (vast majority) didn't get the right to vote till the civil war, where they had to fight the bloodiest war in our history (200k more than ww2, our pop then was 127ish mil, in 1850 it was 27 mil) to get the right to vote
>women were given the right to vote about 40 years later for crying
>draft age was 18 for every war before Nam
>voting age was 21
>poor white men were forced to die in some of the most horrific ways by the thousands without being able to have representation for what wars we fought in

The myth of white male privilege is one of the most disgusting things of our time. Poor white men have been absolutely fucked at every point in our history, where even today they get blamed for everything with none of the perks of being in the ruling class.

Fuck these goddamn harpies, let them do the dying for a turn.
>>
File: Lena_Dunham.jpg (887 KB, 2700x1803) Image search: [Google]
Lena_Dunham.jpg
887 KB, 2700x1803
>>72398020
good... good :D
>>
File: 1452154851134.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1452154851134.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>72408017
THEN WHY DID SHE KEEP FIRING
>>
>>72407836
Then they shouldn't be given the right to vote. Your logic goes against the entire structure of the "equal" society that has been set up by feminists and white knights.
>>
>>72398172
we don't even shine boots anymore :(
>>
>>72398020
>the was a Gotcha bill

It's funny that her brain would even go there. It's just the logical result of allowing women in combat roles.
>>
>>72398020
the draft is literal retardation though so i dont really care
>>
File: 1461463711514.jpg (180 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461463711514.jpg
180 KB, 960x960
>>72398020
It does disproportionately affect lower socioeconomic classes, but only the men of those lower socioeconomic classes.
>>
>>72398020

>Wants Universal Suffrage

>Doesn't want to partake in probably the most crucial requirement of Universal Suffrage

You can't have it both ways, you devious little shits.
>>
Has there every been a significant female fighting force? would the Dahomey Amazons count?
>>
>>72409091
thanks hungry skeleton
>>
>>72408608
She was probably a RT reporter who would get executed if she didn't fully do her job
>>
File: bibi-die-for-israel.jpg (128 KB, 1200x842) Image search: [Google]
bibi-die-for-israel.jpg
128 KB, 1200x842
>>72398020
About fucking time. Die for israel you cunts.
>>
>>72398231
Underrated
>>
>>72398911
Reminder that kikes get out of the draft.
>>
>>72398020

The cunt is missing the point. If you are against the draft, fine... however if the draft is instituted it should include both genders as supposedly we are now equal. After you show that goodwill we can talk about banning the draft altogether...

But, you know what? It's all empty anyway. If the shit hits the fan, really hits the fan... you are going to be fucking drafted rather its on the books or not.
>>
File: is yall srs.jpg (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
is yall srs.jpg
92 KB, 400x400
>>72409280
>our triumphs of 1918
>>
>>72409280
This can't be real.

It literally sounds like it was written by a /pol/ack.
>>
>>72398020
"im against the draft anyway" is their copout argument, you don't actually see them campaigning against it.
>>
>>72409516
And you are run by them goyim
>>
>>72408245
>on landowning white men (vast majority) didn't get the right to vote till the civil war,

They did though, most northern states had abolished property requiremebts by the 1830's
>>
>>72407101

To be honest I hate shooting guns without ear protection myself. It becomes bearable if you're jacked up on adrenaline, but you wanna use hearing protection if you're at the range or shit.
>>
>>72406941
Fuck off nu male faggot
If roasties wanna play army, let them.
If they wanna be fuck toys for the men on the battlefield, let them, that's all they're worth anyway
>>
>>72398020
the draft IS bullshit unless it is a world war. in that scenario men as young as 15 should be drafted
>>
>>72409280
Source, and I'll convert to a stormfag
>>
>>72406695
Hello britcuck, how is your halal tea?
>>
File: 1449101330086.jpg (105 KB, 550x500) Image search: [Google]
1449101330086.jpg
105 KB, 550x500
>>72407186
It's actually a good bit of force there is also a safety clip you need to remove.
>>
>>72406304
You get a gold star for that post, anon.
>>
>>72410286
Why the fuck are suppressors illegal, my .308 has a threaded muzzle and everything, earplugs are such an inconvenience
>>
>>72398020
Draft the fat ugly ones, always have them up front and first for everything.
>>
>>72407101
Most of this shit looks like an I Love Lucy episode.
>>
Wow, what a snakey post. How could someone be that intellectually dishonest? I'd love to say it's ineffective, but it's not. In a nutshell
>ah... Yeah... I do oppose draft equality but...
>PEOPLE ARE DYING MAN, DEATH IS BAD
I'm yet to find a feminist who doesn't abuse the appeal to emotions fallacy.
>>
File: topkeks.jpg (25 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
topkeks.jpg
25 KB, 450x450
>>72411149
Straya with the right priorities
>>
>>72409516
>>72409766
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/278083-anti-defamation-league-wants-trump-to-ditch-new-slogan

Oy vey, goyim.
>>
>>72411122

Because of Hollywood and shitty spy movie genre. Oddly enough Finns can get suppressors freely if you've the permit for a firearm, though. Also, you might want to look into making one on your own, it's a dumb law anyways.
>>
>>72406934
lol guys should go around and give these draft dodgers a white feather or ..white scale.
>>
>>72405775
Man, Ruth Ginsberg is smokin'

I bet she's into some kinky shit
>>
>>72411569
You lucky motherfuckers. I suppose there's no perceived public safety concern anyways, since a suppressor just means you'll be a bit less noisy when you eventually kill yourself.

It may be a dumb law we have here, but it's one that would be enforced if I was caught. Still tempting though.
>>
>>72398952
this
>>
>>72398020
>against conscription
Cowards.
>>
>>72409274

Can't be fag, it's female ass.
>>
>be women
>fight for equality where women can be soldiers
>throw a bitch fit when they're sent to war like men are, treated equal like men

>HOLY FUCK THIS IS FUCKED YOU'RE SENDING US TO WAR WE DONT WANT TO DIE I JUST WANT TO BE A SOLDIER DOIESN'T SOLDIER MEAN FREE PAY AND NO WORK?!?!?!? I JUST WANT TO MEET HOT GUYS, FLY A FEW PLANES, AND NOT HAVE TO SHOOT ANYONE WITH A REAL GUN IN A WAR WTF DOES SOLDIER MEAN I THOUGHT IT MEANT FREE SHIT HELP FEMINISTS HELP!!!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>72408836
If you're in the Navy then you do.
>>
>>72407060
>>72407713
>>72410321

Are you actually this fucking retarded? Are you capable of fucking reading? Or are you just an actual fucking feminist that believes in this crap?
>>
>>72398020
>draft

>pointless wars

We're already in a pointless war, there is no need for a draft for plenty of soldiers to serve for it

So if the draft was needed, it would be because we're all about to fucking die and actually need to defend ourselves

Holy fucking shit these worthless whores
>>
File: 1461321258698.png (106 KB, 204x272) Image search: [Google]
1461321258698.png
106 KB, 204x272
My father always told me that women shouldnt be in higher places, that they shouldnt have a big role in society.

I dismissed his views as the ramblings of a desertperson who didn't know shit about freedom.

I am sorry, dad
>>
>>72416322
>thinking the draft is anything like a normal war
if it gets to the point where the draft is needed, the idea of training and good soldiers goes out the fucking window.

if we need body shields, women can work as body shields.
>>
>>72417360
>women as body shields
Are you an aboriginal or something?
>>
Yesterday I saw so many delusional posts by woman saying they were as tough and as good with a gun as men were so they welcome the draft. No joke almost all those woman were single moms.
>>
>>72417543
"However, the Selective Service System remains in place as a contingency plan; men between the ages of 18 and 25 are required to register so that a draft can be readily resumed if needed."

If it gets to the point where the US military can not continue it's designed role and the United States is in dire threat, the draft will be enacted and all able-bodied people will be used as front liners, while the less able-bodied people (aka children and people with major physical disabilities like no legs) will be used for other roles.

If the draft has been enacted, women are quite similar to men in terms of ballistic resistance.

They'll be at the front, and the special forces and other high training and high importance roles will be doing the actual fighting.
>>
>>72404822
women can get out of the draft easily, by getting pregnant
>>
>>72417804
in the old days men could get out by sitting on a broom.

social acceptance of homosexuality ruined that scam though.
>>
This is the end of the US army, imagine an actual war that drafted women, I imagine there would be far more soldier's deaths due to them dragging around what amounts to a ball and chain, having to slow down so the woman can keep up, carrying extra weight for them, putting their lives on the line to keep them safer.

I'm sure by now everyone's seen that video of the Yank troops breaking down during a shelling, now imagine if half of them were women
>>
File: spongeflip.png (59 KB, 281x349) Image search: [Google]
spongeflip.png
59 KB, 281x349
>>72398020
>>
>>72421110
>imagine a war that drafted women
You mean like WW2, by the Russians?
Worked out okay for them
>>
>>72421276

>This meme again

They were a miniscule percentage of the force and most of them were nurses not soldiers. And even then Russian casualties were insanely high so it's not really an argument for it in the first place
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.