[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do we care about Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: muhammad.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
muhammad.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Let them be fucked by the refugees then we take the wealthiest and smarter to USA, or Canada, close the airlines and start to bomb the rest, simple, 2 birds with 1 stone.
>>
File: Spanish Cathedral.jpg (302 KB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
Spanish Cathedral.jpg
302 KB, 2048x1362
>>72393725
Because we'll lose thousands of years worth of discovered and undiscovered pieces of our heritage that remind us who we are an what we can do. Also, it's the working class whites that built the West.
>>
>>72393902
I thought about this but it's better to us to destroy than ISIS, and at least we can save some Europeans.
>>
File: 0111111.jpg (173 KB, 800x471) Image search: [Google]
0111111.jpg
173 KB, 800x471
>>72394128
it is our home land the problem is all the adventurous European blood left and settled here in the Americas that is why the place has become victim to stagnation . now the idiots there are trying to copy our multiculturalism because of self hatred . in short they are like our retarded little brother .
>>
>>72393725
Well a mutt like you wouldn't understand that tradition and cultural heritage means something. It isn't just buildings and shit.
>>
>>72395897
I know what tradition and cultural heritage means, I'm from a Italian family so I understand all of it, but this cancer must be eradicated(I don't know what mutt means btw)
>>
>>72395897
I am a mutt as well

French Canadian
Pennsylvania Dutch
Czechoslovakian
Irish
welsh
>>
>>72396090
mixed
>>
>>72395897
>said Jean before signing a petition to bring in more syrian refugees
>>
>>72396440
Thank you bro.
>>
>>72395897
Europe is an abandoned museum taken over by sand people.
The only reason we might care is because of sentimentality, but that Europe has been long gone.
>>
>>72393725
Because if we fall, America is next, twat.
>>
Brazil = 48% white and even less by /pol/ standards, the USA has 64% whites...

Main while most European countries still have over 90% whites even Germany does, after taking in so many muslims. But thanks for your concerns.
>>
>>72397044
give us an update in 15 years ...........
>>
File: 0,,14660493-EX,00.jpg (66 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
0,,14660493-EX,00.jpg
66 KB, 600x400
>>72396947
Yeah, with just an ocean between us and airlines closed.

>>72397044
48%, you must change your source(pic related)
>>
>>72393725
If I have a limited supply of empathy and I choose to spend it on people who share my values, genes and general economic interests.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.