[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't recall race relations in America being this poor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1448227970919.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1448227970919.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
I don't recall race relations in America being this poor in the 90s.
>>
thanks obama
>>
>>72390011
That's because you were 5 years old.
>>
>>72390011

White America was too busy "gettin' jiggy wit it" to have problems with blacks. The economy was great so we had no problem hiring Pedro to mow the lawn and Merdita to clean the toilets. Life was so much simpler back then.
>>
>>72390011
You didn't have the internet in the 90s.

If anything, the country has gotten much more intolerant of discrimination (of all kinds, even affirmative action is on the chopping block ATM). It's just on the internet, when you are anonymous and not talking to someone's face, it's very easy to say "Fuck niggers" or "All white people must die"
>>
Realtalk like 90% of it on both sides is a reaction to things generally going well

Crime is down, the police are more fair, and kids from the hood have more of a chance
>>
>>72390011
La riots, oj simpson trial. 1997-2001 were the only good years
>>
>>72390011
America stopped talking about race for a while. "Racial blindness" was the most popular form of political correctness - Americans didn't even want to say "black" anymore. They were "african-american". It was a strange time.

Race relations were really bad at that time as well, but it was a more quiet problem than it is now.
>>
>>72390011
You don't remember Rodney King?
>>
>>72390011
It was always bad, just ignored for a while till the internet came up, and showed how bad everything really is.
>>
jews have been ramping up the minority victim complex narrative real hard for the past 8 years, they want the brown-browns to get over-confident and initiate a race-war that's going to end real bad for them.

jews may actually be looking out for our best interests without us knowing it by kick-starting this conflict early, rather than waiting and allowing further mongrelization and destroyed bloodlines. The cucks amongst our ranks certainly aren't going to get this show started.
>>
>>72390011
I wish. We haven't had anything comparable to the Rodney King riots.

Yet.
>>
>>72390011
Blame blacks for being racist and trying to blame all of their problems on the white man. They woke. We recognize racism and are quickly reminding them who has the majority.
>>
Race relations are the same as they've always been, we just have everyone walking around with cameras and internet in their pockets now, so we can see almost everything that's happening
>>
>>72390011
Whenever this country doesn't have an external "enemy" to focus on it turns in on itself.

Throughout most of the 20th century, we had communism to hate. It gave us a focal point.

When that collapsed, we turned on ourselves. So the government tried to make Saddam Hussien the focal point, but nobody thought he was that dangerous.

Now they are trying to make ISIS the enemy, but again it's not really working.

We will just continue to hate each other until we find that enemy, we can all hate.
>>
File: 1417203147758.jpg (264 KB, 967x913) Image search: [Google]
1417203147758.jpg
264 KB, 967x913
Race relations went right down the shittier when Obama got elected. There was that Romney King and OJ shit in the early 90s and then a whole bunch of nothing . We have race riots (yes, that is what the black dindu nuffin riots when a criminal gets killed are) pretty much every year, often getting more than one a year, we have a black supremacy group (BLM) being a major group. We had comparatively nothing going on 1996 to 2008.
>>
>>72390011
The lessons we should take from this is that by acting remorseful and treating people with generosity, it only teaches them to arrogantly demand even more than they're already getting. We need to redevelop the backbone to look niggers in the face and flat out tell them we're not responsible for them, and they're not going to get any special treatment.
>>
>>72390011
liberals.
>>
"Race relations" = niggers behaving like a bunch of wild savages.
>>
>>72390011

they werent
>>
>>72390011
rodney king riots?
the advent of "african american".
the back to africa movement coming back?
entire genres of music dedicated to being anti-police, and anti white establishment?

get fucking real, kiddo. america was built on trash race relations. I had to see if your flag was a leaf before replying. jesus.
>>
>>72390011

90s was all about equality

Now, it's all about 'privilege', and whoever can claim said 'privilege' gets money and prizes from society.

Some BLM groups call for literal segregation, undoing what the actual black rights leaders worked so hard for 40 years ago (Which was just equality, nothing more or less)

>>72392735
Pretty much this, if you can't find something legitimate to hate, make something up, hence SJWs

I'm sure world powers are aware of all this, it's not just an American problem either, look at the nonsense with 'integrating' refugees in the EU. effectively it's social justice influences gone mad.

It's cultural cancer, how do you cut it out?
>>
>>72390011
Were you born in 2000? Race relations in the 90s were terrible. Maybe you were a little kid and you saw blacks and whites on tv being friendly, but a lot of blacks were angry back then.

The 80s were pretty ok for race relations, 90s were very tense, 2000s were pretty good, and now the 2010's are really bad. Hopefully the next decade is better.
>>
>>72397590

>It's cultural cancer, how do you cut it out?

You create a believable enemy
>>
Jesus christ, the 90s were on fucking fire in terms of race relations. You know the roof korea meme? Thats from the 90s. When roving hordes of blacks start burning a whole city then we might have supassed 90s levels.
>>
>>72398173
wow i thought that was from the 60s or something lmao. all the videos look old af
>>
>>72397854

They played this card, 1st time was the "War on Terror". It worked for awhile, but eventually people just stop being scared of an intangible enemy.

This was tried again by ISIS, which no one is really sure how they're still around judging by Abu Hajaar and friends. I still think this is a propaganda vid, but if it's legit, how the heck did these guys take out the iraq army?

This really only leaves 'extreme danger' events like NBC attack; Unless ET's attack, I don't really see a lot of other options.
>>
>>72399860

They are going to try again with China soon (on the monetary front), they are also starting to demonize Russia again.
>>
>>72390011
social media wasnt around
>>
BOY AM I GLAD HE'S IN HERE AND WE'RE OUT THERE

My question is: where's the caveman?
>>
race relations were at their best around 2000-2005

fuck the police rhetoric was winding down from the 90s, america was busy shitting on towelheads, and suburban youth of all races were enthralled in the hip-hop culture boom
>>
>>72390011
Welcome to 8 years of rule under the Democrats.
>>
>>72397822
>what I see on tv is reality
>>
>>72390011

That's because they weren't forced to interact.
>>
>>72390011

Race hasn't been an issue like this since the 60s/70s. Liberals are exploiting it hardcore.
>>
>>72390011

Thank the regressive left for that.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.