[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is being a manly man not deemed sexy or cool anymore? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 360x450
Why is being a manly man not deemed sexy or cool anymore?
Why is everyone in movies and music these days feminine and pretty?
Even being hairychested is looked down upon nowadays
>>
I'm pretty metrosexual.
Get a decent amount of pussy.
>>
I blame the jews and feminism
>>
File: alberto barbarossa 1.jpg (20 KB, 266x333) Image search: [Google]
alberto barbarossa 1.jpg
20 KB, 266x333
>>72389922
you live somewhere gay is what's what.
>>
>>72389922
>Even being hairychested is looked down upon nowadays
>nowadays
>posts sly with no hair on his chesr
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 620x372
>>72390160
I actually meant to post this
>>
>>72389922
Because manly men are stupid, brutish thugs who contribute nothing.

We need intelligent men reproducing for intelligent children. We don't need buff retards reproducing smaller retards.
>>
>>72389922
once you hit like 25, being manly and hairy gets all the bitches.
Source: a guy that kinda looks like tom selleck
>>
File: 1457554136668.jpg (631 KB, 1364x928) Image search: [Google]
1457554136668.jpg
631 KB, 1364x928
>>72390290
>>
>>72390290
no, the problem is that the elite/media/kikes are creating a caste system

it's promoted as cool to be a brutish thug with no mental capacity, OR a weak nerd with no physical capacity

they're dividing up the aspects of a complete man into incomplete castes for different tiers of slavery (see the high-school jock/nerd dichotomy)
>>
File: 1418202487008.jpg (26 KB, 529x399) Image search: [Google]
1418202487008.jpg
26 KB, 529x399
>>72389922
Stallone was never sexy.

Only a hetero man could ever possibly think that nasty-looking beast is even slightly sexy.
>>
>>72390290

But your founding fathers werent peaceful intellectuals. They were brutish assholes. To the Brits and to each other. And that's a good thing. Because assholes make the world go round.
>>
>>72389922
>Why is being a manly man not deemed sexy or cool anymore?

Because you get you idea of sexy and cool from the internet. The women I know like masculinity.
>>
>>72390290
Weakling spotted. Your ideal world would be filled with physically inferior, effeminate hipsters ready to be ravaged and cucked.
>>
>Why is being a manly man not deemed sexy or cool anymore?

Because you don't go out of your basement.
>>
>>72389922
Alaska here.

Just sitting here laughing at the thought of you surrounded on all sides by faggots. Confused and alone.

Guessing you live in California
>>
>>72390290
I'm brutish and intelligent. There are many of us.
>>
>>72390217
A few years ago they would be called creeps. Now they're just your average hipster.
>>
File: 3dd.jpg (46 KB, 754x516) Image search: [Google]
3dd.jpg
46 KB, 754x516
Also, i don't know where are you getting this from OP. I did say you live under a rock because if you look at any Billboard, Magazine, Movie Poster or any kind of ad then 90% of them will feature a V-torsoed male with chiseled abs

I guess you see the world through """"""tumblr""""""" but even those whales still gush themselves over the sight of a meat head
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.