[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the pros and cons of having a dictator?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 600x450
What are the pros and cons of having a dictator?
>>
>>72388287

Pros: If the dictator is competent and isn't overbearing then all is good

Cons: If he is a shithead he will ruin your country and once he dies then civil war 90% of the time.
>>
>>72390646
in short, this
>>
>>72388287
That depends of the dictator, like >>72390646 said. I will list some pros, wait a few minutes.
>>
Pros: Stability.

Cons: Disenfranchised citizens who will inevitably revolt, and their leader will become an even more deranged and kleptocratic dickwad of a dictator. This will keep repeating itself ad infinitum until the country is fully modernized.
>>
File: ohrightsadam.png (767 KB, 525x729) Image search: [Google]
ohrightsadam.png
767 KB, 525x729
Pros: If they don't fuck up, things work well

Cons: Once they fuck up, they'd rather kill everyone than step down
>>
File: 1460756578488.png (497 KB, 600x805) Image search: [Google]
1460756578488.png
497 KB, 600x805
>>72388287
Pros: If understandably inspirational, many would transcend the fear and follow even onto death.
Cons: If shit, well you get lots of holoucoasters.
>>
File: Capturar.png (30 KB, 331x446) Image search: [Google]
Capturar.png
30 KB, 331x446
Shit system.
>>
File: flight.jpg (36 KB, 528x720) Image search: [Google]
flight.jpg
36 KB, 528x720
>>72388287
I really want to visit North Korea, but I spend all my money on visiting my family in New Zealand.
The return flight costs me about £1,000. And takes 26 hours in one direction. It's fucking horrible. I don't like flying.
The cabin staff are pleasant. They bring food, wine, cups of tea, cushions, and are friendly. They try to make the journey as easy as they can.
But I hate being in a metal tube in the sky. It's not natural. If humans were meant to fly, then God would have given us wings.
Pic is over Kazakhstan on my way back to England. I took the pic as the mountains looked nice.
>>
>>72394567
GOD
O
D
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.