[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> 109,631,000 people on welfare >41% are African Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1456801925388.jpg (40 KB, 550x467) Image search: [Google]
1456801925388.jpg
40 KB, 550x467
> 109,631,000 people on welfare
>41% are African Americans
>44,948,710 African-Americans on welfare

Census claims there are only 38.9 million African-American's

So exactly how under representative is the census?

We are told that 13% of the population is black but currently there are more blacks on welfare then are alive in the US apparently.

So can anyone explain?
>>
>>72387418
implying black people are civilized enough to fill out census forms.
>>
>>72387539
But the implication here would be that the black population has to account for somewhere in the range of 18-28% and this would push caucasion to under or close to the 50% mark
>>
H-holy shit. /pol/ b-btfo..
>>
Really makes you think..
>>
>>72387418
Many many people do not fill out the census, the statistics are wildy inaccurate.
>>
>>72388111
If the numbers are not accurate than any conjecture about majority and minority is absolutely meaningless.

The government actually has everyone on welfare documented. Why are they even given the option to take it when the state can fill it out for them?
>>
Blacks don't do census forms.

Hell, I brought up taxes with my single black coworker, and he told me has never even filed taxes with the IRS
>>
>>72387418
Where are these numbers even from?
110 million on welfare, what are you counting as "welfare" here?
I was pretty sure all the census data showed around 15% black.
>>
>>72388392
http://economyincrisis.org/content/percentage-of-americans-now-on-welfare-paints-a-disturbing-picture-of-the-state-of-our-economy

https://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-06.pdf
>>
>>72388303

He's definitely having money withheld from his paycheck. Not "doing his taxes" is probably costing him more in the IRS over-withholding, honestly.
>>
>>72388587
This

People who think they are just a small cog going unnoticed in a large system are the most delusional.
>>
>>72387418
Black people get multiple fake ss accounts through their black social service worker homies.

I knew black kids in high school who would brag about their parents collecting multiple welfare checks. I don't know how they do it, but they do. I assume the spics do the same thing.
>>
>>72387418
>>72388531
The census was in 2010. This article is from 2015.

You're just applying out-of-date information and getting weird numbers.
>>
>>72389108
Only other Data I could find was a link to Fact Finder 2012 saying there were 44million African Americans. Still grossly corrupting and misrepresentation
>>
>>72389108
So six million niggers were born in five years and every single one of them receives welfare?
>>
So how can the census be used in any argument meaningfully? Other than an argument about why you can't use the census meaningfully?
>>
>>72389037
kill a nigga get his SSN
>>
>>72390545
That actually seems plausible.
>>
>44,948,710 African-Americans on welfare
>13% of us population is black
> Population of US is 318.9 million (according to a simple google search
>318x.13=41.4
Your numbers might be out of date cause 100% of blacks are not on welfare, maybe you associated with "nonwhite" as all black
>>
http://www.amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
>>
Blacks scamming welfare by applying under multiple names
>>
41% aren't African American, like 20% are

About 61% of Blacks are on welfare
>>
>>72388272
>>72388111
>>72387418
Yeah it's not like the CDC records births or anything

Otherwise there are millions of niggers running around who are not legally citizens because no record of their birth exists

Just because you're too dumb to figure out that being on welfare means something different than what you think it means doesn't mean there are magically 100 million niggers instead of 40 million niggers
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.