[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one ever talk about the high percentage of hispa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
Why does no one ever talk about the high percentage of hispanics that work as (U.S. Customs and Border Protection) CBP agents?

The article is old, but I'm sure no leftist media outlets want to dig into this.

>Hispanics hold 52 percent of Border Patrol jobs

>Caballero said his fluency in Spanish and his upbringing in the Rio Grande Valley, which is predominantly Hispanic, is an advantage when he encounters illegal immigrants trying to cross the winding Rio Grande and fade into riverside communities.

>http://www.chron.com/news/article/Hispanics-hold-52-percent-of-Border-Patrol-jobs-1528577.php

Legal Mexican-Americans enforcing the border laws and stopping illegal entrance by Mexicans.

Looks like some hispanics are bro-tier.
>>
File: Border Patrol Choking.jpg (32 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
Border Patrol Choking.jpg
32 KB, 660x371
>Pedro on Pedro action
>>
>nothing like tracking illegals in the hot southern sun
>>
Now you know why there are so many illegals.

It's like hiring niggers to guard the Fried Chicken Supply
>>
File: border3.jpg (23 KB, 407x270) Image search: [Google]
border3.jpg
23 KB, 407x270
>where are the drugs Pedro
>>
>both hands on the car Juan
>>
>>72381432
Most probably have some sort of prior military. It's a known fact in the military that being BP is an easy federal cop that's really easy to get if you speak Spanish.

>>72381579
Not really. Hispanics who were born in the US especially those that had their family immigrate legally hate illegals. They make us look bad and make it harder for non illegals to enter the country the right way. Most illegals are trash tier low rural Mexicans who can't into school and a decent job.
>>
Hispanic here. I applied to CBP and got through the hiring process but turned down the job after I found a better one. A surprising amount of the hispanics that work within the CBP are very American, to the point that some can't even speak fluent Spanish. The CBP is a very underfunded branch of the DHS especially under the current administration pretty much preventing them from doing their job properly. Sanctuary cities aren't helping either.
>>
>>72382910
But my liberal friend has an undocumented migrant boyfriend that holds a 6 figure job teaching at a university in an undocumented migrant culture class
>>
>>72381432

the one on the far right can depot me anyday
>>
Because they want to scream racism at white people
>>
>>72383124
I said most, your friends boyfriend is way worse. He is an educated or at least smart Mexican that left instead of trying to better his country and then had the audacity to come to this country illegally. Fuck him seriously.
>>
File: image.gif (952 KB, 668x763) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
952 KB, 668x763
Remember when Trump first talked about Mexico sending its people? 54 percent of the Latino viewers thought it was unacceptable but the other half was split between "articulate better" and "don't care, kinda agree"
>>
>>72383186
Far right is too pudgy, middle is the best desu you can tell she sucks good.
>>
>>72381432
Four of my extended family are Border force in SD and one is in LA. Salvadoran, but all first generation Americans. It's essentially a case of fire with fire.
>>
They all need to be purged and replaced with Whites. They are not trustworthy in the slightest.
>>
>>72382910
>legal immigrants hate illegals
This meme is not true. Most legals have illegal family members who can't get citizenship.
>>
File: 1452183035335.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1452183035335.png
141 KB, 439x290
>>72384234
>US Citizens putting their life at risk securing our borders
>Dont...dont trust them! They are the wrong race goy!

Golly gee I wonder who is behind this divide-and-conquer post...
>>
>>72383481
His biggest problem is that he made it sound like a conspiracy by the Mexican government to undermine America by sending criminals. It might even be what he actually believes and why he wants Mexico to pay for the wall... but it's kind of crazy and stupid.
>>
>>72385534
>but it's kind of crazy and stupid

things i say when i have no argument : the post
>>
>>72385051
I don't give a shit about "US citizens" or "America". I care about some Russian truck driver I've never met than I do some indio federale.
>>
>>72384880
I don't and a lot of people I know don't. Don't believe everything you read.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.