[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would pol ever consider being a househusband? You always go off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x297
Would pol ever consider being a househusband? You always go off on how good housewives had it.
>>
No, I wouldn't trust my partner to be in charge of the finances like that.
>>
>>72381028
The argument is a moot point for men because we can't be the one to physically give birth.
>>
Househusband here, it's not bad. I get up when I want, clean house, do laundry and work online a few hours per day. Wife works traditional 40hr a week job. I spend 3-4 hours a day watching cartons or history channel between laundry and stuff.
>>
>>72381028
no because women are stupid
if women were less stupid then i would absolutely consider it
>>
>>72381028
Fuck yes, would get to raise my kids properly so they don't turn out degenerate
>>
>>72381670
well, since the benefits to men are non-existent at the moment i would say you have made the smart choice. make the woman work for you, it's truly the highest alpha level there is. you can eat drumsticks and be the caveman clan leader of sorts.
>>
>>72381178
There were historical times in which women being in charge of the money was normal. The way in which the male and female gender roles manifested was not always like they did in the 1950s.
>>
>>72381028
I'd fucking crush it as Mr. Mom. I'd have the kids on the bus, laundry done, house cleaned and good to golf by 10:30. Home in time to help kids with homework, play games & make dinner. Clean up dinner, put kids to bed and give the Mrs a good fucking to de-stress from her day. No problem, mon. I'd be all over that shit.
>>
>>72381028
>Get to stay at home watching tv, spending time with kids, and generally doing nothing besides some housework

yes that sounds baller, count me in
>>
>fiance makes 6 figures
>i could be an indie game dev when I'm not doing basic housework

yes
>>
It honestly works becuase most women that are 20-30 years old currently never do clean or cook and know even less about money.
>>
>>72381648
This.
>>
>>72381028
the only househusbands with any type of dignity is if you are a pimp
>>
>>72381028
Househusband marriages have the highest divorce and infidelity rates. Men adore women and women admire men, and if your wife can't admire you it's gonna fall apart.

And literally nothing about taking a subordinate place in the family dynamic is admirable.
>>
>>72381028
Honestly yeah, particularly if I can get a nice academic or thinktank type job on the side. Get to care for my family, work my brain, and have some me time to shitpost and whatnot. The loose yet structured system would be bitchin. Plus, I enjoy doing errands and cooking when it's for more than just me anyhow.
>>
>tfw being a sissy 50s housewife is a fantasy of mine
>>
File: 1461853129646.jpg (61 KB, 577x529) Image search: [Google]
1461853129646.jpg
61 KB, 577x529
>>72382476
This is probably the truth. Husband house wifing is either complete cuckery or alpha depending on your situation. I still lean towards cuck but understand both sides.
>>
>>72382724
I just wanted to add that if society was functioning correctly it would be pretty beta to stay at home and not provide when it would actually be appreciated.
>>
>>72381670
You realize you sound like a homosexual?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.