[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Female Army Infantry Officer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (22 KB, 546x213) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 546x213
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>72379618
I'd like to see how a woman like this would react to the prospect of being captured by the enemy. We all know what would happen to her. Women have no place on the front lines.
>>
>>72379773
to be fair, its not only the women soldiers who get raped
>>
>>72379773
Seriously, why is there such a push for women to be involved in military duty? What benefit does this give women? It seems like a great way to get a lot of, uh, things to happen to our women.
>>
>>72379847
Her chances are highly increased though
I don't understand this idea or why it's offensive that women have less muscle then men and why it's a huge detriment

Mother nature is sexism
>>
>>72379618
If you are a woman and want to get strong, start working out. Laying on your butt and crying sexism is not going to change anything for the better.
>>
is that the officer??
>>
>>72379618
>I am smart, all men are dumb
>That is why I will succeed on the battlefield
Okay
>>
>>72379618
Muh vagina. If anyone doesn't understand the depravity of having women in a finely oiled military machine, that post should clear it up.
>>
She can inject herself with testosterone and be just as strong as a man, yet remain a woman.
>>
The brain is not a muscle.
Also, it is men who are the most logical of the sexes.
It is women who constantly start sentences with "I just feel like..." or "It just felt like..."
What they feel influences them more than what is real.
>>
>>72379618
>Calls the brain a musle
>Muh strong women feelz
She's an idiot, everyone knows if push comes to shove she's going to flee and cry. Worse she'd be busy sucking whomever killed her family including children to stay alive herself and simply have a new family.
>>
>women are accepted
>still complain
>>
>>72380484
This if shes so smart why did she confuse the brain as a muscle when its mostly fat. Also science says women have less muscle mass on average.
>>
>>72379618
>implying i am going to read that

women have no place in combat

dont argue with me

go argue with your genetic code

just not programmed like a male

sorry
>>
>>72379618
This person seems to be confused, the proper construction in his first sentence would have been "no question asked" or the cliche "no questions asked." The brain also isn't a muscle (later he seems to concede that semantic point). I don't know what she means by a "misogynists hour" or how it might become open. Wherever is also usually one word.
I believe this isn't the officer in question typing this, since that would imply the ability to read and write. This person's first name is the French "Luke."
>>
>>72380010
99.9% chance she will be raped, but before hand she will crack and reveal any secrets, hell they probably wont even ask she will beg to tell them anything
>>
>>72379975
Diversity
>>
>>72379618
>LARPing as a shield maiden
>>
File: image.png (67 KB, 1120x977) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 1120x977
>>72379618
>and women the brain

On what planet?
>>
>>72380709
They also have smaller brains, less neurons and so on. Women are all around inferior mostly because sitting in a cave nursing babies and occasionally getting plowed didn't require them to develop on par with men.
>>
>>72380656

>surprise
>>
>>72379618
>PRIVET WHY ARE YOU CRYING, CMON CMON WE NEED TO FALL BACK, CMON DON'T JUST STAND THERE THEIR ENGAGING
>>
>>72379618
so dumb that she thinks the brain is a muscle
>>
They have destroyed the US military now to where all conflicts are now fought in secret by a few thousand MEN working under JSOC.
The whole thing..we know why they do it, of course. If there were ever a true rebellion in the US, the Special Ops are literally 99% White and no question whose side they would on in such a conflict.
>>
File: robinblacked.jpg (11 KB, 185x226) Image search: [Google]
robinblacked.jpg
11 KB, 185x226
>>72381286
R A R E

A

R

E
>>
>>72379618
>What did she mean by this?

"All valid critiques of my inability to literally and figuratively "carry my own load" will be filed under "sexist""
>>
>women
>in the military
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Hultgreen
>Kara Spears Hultgreen (5 October 1965 – 25 October 1994), was a Lieutenant and Naval Aviator in the United States Navy and the first female carrier-based fighter pilot in the U.S. Navy. She died just months after she was certified for combat, when her F-14 Tomcat crashed into the sea on final approach to USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q_anBB3M0A

women are shit and can't do anything right
>>
>>72379618
She means that she's an officer and therefore doesn't have to be competent at her job since her subordinates will do it. It's called leadership where you're incompetent and useless but somehow still in charge.
>>
>>72380102
One of the first female ranger graduates.

She is an officer of course.
>>
>>72379618

She saying all the innovations and hard work our girls did back during WWII on the production line was not as innovative as what she is going to do next.

>Edgy cunt.

I bet she shot puts grenades.
>>
File: 1424983927825.jpg (20 KB, 599x333) Image search: [Google]
1424983927825.jpg
20 KB, 599x333
here's a PDF for misogynist hour
http://usacac.army.mil/CAC2/MilitaryReview/Archives/English/MilitaryReview_20150430_art009.pdf
>>
File: 1377406186443.jpg (32 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
1377406186443.jpg
32 KB, 323x323
>>72379618

>"women the brain"

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

No.
>>
>>72379975
It is being pushed to weaken our military.
>>
>>72379975
because it's the current year, i mean come on!
>>
>>72379618
wait
wait
WAIT
is that seriously the first female infantry officer posting?
Is it?
GUYS?
>>
>>72379618
Oh the irony.

Women aren't allowed to become SOF because they don't think logically.
>>
>>72379618
in the present it is
men the brains and the brawns
women the emotion
as it will forever be
>>
>>72379618
>Using always the same muscle but the one that matter most - the brain -
>women will be the brain
>>
In the military, army girls especiially are more direct and don't take shit. stronger than your average mom at home mentally. the military drills it into you no duh. not surprised. military girls are not ones to have relationship with though STAY AWAY from them. I've been in air force for 9 years and some and I LOL'd at how long military relationships last.
>>
>>72380010

A lot of videos from basic show women not even making it through it on the man's level. It's kind of pathetic.
>>
>>72380484

They're so stupid they actually think they're smarter because they're too dumb and clueless to see other wise. "Smart" sounds good and better and gets attention so they automatically associate themselves with that word.
>>
>>72381886
She had special privileges as a ranger student, hell they even lowered that class's standards so that the women could have a chance at passing, her male counterparts basically dragged her to the finish line.
>>
>>72381124

>RIGHT NOW I LITERALLY CANT EVEN SIR!
>>
>women are smarter than men meme

l m a o
>>
>>72379618
She failed anatomy and physiology.
>>
>>72382890
Female soldiers are usually nasty, cheat, and sleep with everybody.
>>
>>72379618
haha wow fine officer material that one is.
>>
>>72379618
Stupid women don't know that the brain isn't a muscle.
>>
>>72379618
>no question ask
>>
Why is nobody critiquing how horrendous her writing is? Is she a native English speaker?
>>
File: 1461193078019.png (799 KB, 530x1403) Image search: [Google]
1461193078019.png
799 KB, 530x1403
>>
>>72379847

Maybe not but if ISIS captured her she'd be brutallised and raped even if she was held as a POW. A woman is always going to be more vulnerable around a group of male enemy soldiers than a man will be.

Historically the role of women on the battlefied is getting raped and I don't think affirmative action is going to affect that.

You get a squad of ISIS fighters who spot a man and they're going to try and kill him. You get a squad of ISIS fighters who spot a woman and they're going to capture her and rape her until she dies.

I literally don't get why women even wnat to fight.
>>
File: d98.jpg (13 KB, 220x276) Image search: [Google]
d98.jpg
13 KB, 220x276
>>72384066
I think shes french
>>
>>72383399
Because they're trained to be men, they still suck at it and a lot of their "macho" behaviour comes off as nasty and petulant but they get the sleeping around part and such right.

Otherwise they're just inferior versions of male soldiers all around.
>>
>>72382298
>>72379975
It's an attack on masculinity. It's basically feminism's way of trying to show that the stereotypically male jobs can all be done by women.

Funnily enough the 99.9% of sanitation workers and coal miners who are male don't have to put up with this because their jobs are actually hard.
>>
>>72379618
If this is the officer making that statement why is it that when a woman becomes the first ever to do something an a male dominant field they have to act like the most unlikable cunt in existence?
>>
>>72380804

No. The officer in question is a captain name of Kristen Greist, who does not do interviews and has her Facebook under a fake name so just a few Army friends can find her. Before any of you ask, no, I don't know it. But Greist was a USMA classmate of a friend of mine.

Ranger School graduation has allowed other officers to transfer into Infantry in the past- our battalion chem officer went to Ranger School, made it, transferred to infantry.

Will this work? Shit, I don't know. I have been retired for five years now.
>>
>>72382529

No. Not her.
>>
File: LMAO.png (198 KB, 337x380) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.png
198 KB, 337x380
>>72379618
> women- the brain
>>
>>72381001

Kek this fucking broads are worse than niggers some times.
>>
>>72380161
pretty much
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agustina_de_Arag%C3%B3n
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Pita
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalina_de_Erauso
https://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ana_Mar%C3%ADa_de_Soto

She is right.
>>
>Boys are strong and dumb, girls are smart and weak!

Jesus it's like I'm really in 5th grade again, women really never grow up do they
>>
>>72379618
Women behave and think like children. Even the biggest manchild seems like an adult in comparison to the average woman.
>>
>>72379975

Women in the military is about one thing and one thing only.

Jews getting to see beautiful videos on White women being raped and murdered by Arab savages while they laugh.

Women being murdered and raped on film will do more to destroy our morale than almost anything in history has.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.