[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British woman and her husband, and their son, beat bloody in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
British woman and her husband, and their son, beat bloody in Thailand: "We're NEVER going back to Thailand".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3563122/British-family-beaten-unconscious-Thailand-couple-s-son-bumped-local-thug-Police-reveal-shocking-violence-sparked-father-begged-yobs-not-hurt-him.html
archive of above URL http://archive.is/Yhp7l
>>
How is this political?
>>
VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS
>>
File: 1461623182180.jpg (41 KB, 417x515) Image search: [Google]
1461623182180.jpg
41 KB, 417x515
>Visiting a shitskin country whilst being white
>2016
>>
>>72379151
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3563122/British-family-beaten-unconscious-Thailand-couple-s-son-bumped-local-thug-Police-reveal-shocking-violence-sparked-father-begged-yobs-not-hurt-him.html

I hope the catch the attacker and execute them.
>>
serves them right, Thailand is a shithole, you'd have to be dumb to go there or very rich
>>
they fucking kick the shit out of them even after they were down. i watched the video. fucking pisses me off, but they didnt fight back at all, complete cucks.

sucker punches and kicks to the heads while they were down are hard to defend against
>>
Isn't the only reason to go there to screw whores or sit on the beach resort anyway.
>>
I always thought Taiwan was a desirable vacation spot, well not anymore. Going to boycott it in favour of a patented Saskatchewan "staycation"
>>
>>72382801
Thailand not Taiwan. And yes it's popular tourist place but lately there has been more violent attacks. Two backpackers got murdered just a while ago.
>>
they look extremely dumb and obnoxious prob deserved it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.