[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid Immigrant Housing Bubbles in Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
What is never discussed in Canada, and which should be given much more attention, is that our two massive housing bubbles in Vancouver and Toronto are both immigrant driven.

Vancouver is now 40% foreign born. Richmond, BC is 60%. The average home price has skyrocketed in Vancouver to $1.3 MILLION. In Toronto it is a quaint $1.2 million.

I honestly think that China is actively trying to drive out Canadians in Vancouver to control port access. It's a form of economic warfare. Most Canadians can't afford the homes so they leave. They are replaced by rich han Chinese. These Chinese have strong business ties to China, mostly in manufacturing which is export driven. As China is a command economy that also means they must at least have ties to the political elite, if not be so themselves. Those Canadians stupid enough to stay take out huge home loans thus endangering our banking system if the Chinese ever leave and start a housing crash.

This really makes sense given the TPP has been in negotiation for years and is designed to marginalize China's exporting capacity. Moreover China is currently shoring up ports all over the Pacific for both military and economic purposes. It only makes sense they would try to get one covertly into the North American market.

www.commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/will-china-secure-iranian-port/

Toronto is just Arabic 'gharar' gone insane. We call it the 'Brampton Way'.

Multiculturalism isn't just bad for crime or communities. We're so dumb Canada will not only destroy it's own banking system because of it, we will basically allow China to annex the BC lower mainland.

http://www.bcbusiness.ca/manufacturing-transport/china-drives-port-growth
>>
>>72378784
You wouldn't recognize chinese imperialism if it was farting in your face.
Why bother starting a thread at all I wonder.
>>
So start killing people. Stop making these fucking threads.
>>
>>72378784
You're right in that the topic of housing prices comes up often yet they never dare to point out the elephant in the room.
>>
>>72378784

There must be a lot of undocumented chinks in Richmond. I've been there several times and I can confirm it's much higher than 60%. I spoke to a teacher who works there and the school district can't cope with it at all, integration is literally impossible because none of the kids speak English and they don't have Canadian peers to learn from, because everyone is Chinese. The teachers don't understand the kids and the kids don't understand the teachers. Within the next 10-20 years the entire GVA will be fully colonized by Chinese.

The biggest problem I see is that there's no end in sight to any of this, because there isn't a single redpilled candidate to vote for and one doesn't look likely to show up.
>>
I think we need a new political party to just hammer down on immigration. I mean kick it to 0.
>>
Someday, the market will crash.
>>
File: 1457894268173.png (285 KB, 1861x1081) Image search: [Google]
1457894268173.png
285 KB, 1861x1081
>allow China to annex the BC lower mainland.

there isn't a terrible lot of value there in the first place. believe me.

property values are gonna drop once vancouver slips into a fucking fault line anyhow.

there are greater evils in this world than the, quite honestly, industrious slants and gooks colonizing canada

they just can't fucking learn to speak english worth shit in a toilet
>>
File: harper-record-immigration.png (542 KB, 1068x676) Image search: [Google]
harper-record-immigration.png
542 KB, 1068x676
>>72378784
THANKS HARPER
>>
>>72379933

>nicest weather in Canada
>short drive from beautiful mountain ranges
>coastal access to the Pacific Ocean

Yup, absolutely worthless.

Lay off the dabs, bruh
>>
>>72380119
>ephemeral shit

go lick yang's boot you stupid paki fuck
>>
>>72379540
It depends where you go in richmond. In the city centre? Aberdeen? Sure, you're the only white person. Head down to steveston and that's not the case.
>>
>>72378784

> China is actively trying to drive out Canadians in Vancouver to control port access

Makes sense. Gotta get that MDMA and designer drugs to the US somehow
>>
Trump needs to invade Vancouver.
>>
>>72380119
>nicest weather in Canada

That's not saying much.

Most of the US has better weather.

Being trapped in this frozen hellhole of a country makes me want to commit suicide.
>>
I'm coming to Vancouver to enrich Canada and steal your grills, lads.

I'm white, educated and I can speak english, though.
>>
The difference is the people actually live in TO, right?

What's going on in Vancouver seems like a really bad precedent for international capital just totally taking over a city, but everyone who would be likely to care is paying more attention to the moose limbs and the blecks
>>
>>72380514
>>72380514

Yeah, but it's got lots of space for future European refugees once it falls to the kebabs.
>>
>>72380725
Having lived in Toronto I can confirm it is just a plain vanilla insane housing bubble. Driven by immigrant housing lust and fraud. Make's the US housing bubble look like a Sunday picnic.
>>
File: 1447381914321.jpg (187 KB, 1754x1240) Image search: [Google]
1447381914321.jpg
187 KB, 1754x1240
>>72379540
>There must be a lot of undocumented chinks in Richmond

Can't even ask the question. It's racist.

If the bubble ever pops there's going to be a shitload of abandoned properties as their owners disappear into the maggot swarm of Asia.
>>
>>72378784
no, housing bubbles are 100% caused by politics. immigrants have absolutely nothing to do with it

read Thomas Sowell's basic economics. he talks about exactly this very early in the book, with thorough explanation and many examples
>>
>>72381182
It is politics. This is dirty money flowing out of China and into "safe" white-dominated places, compounded by a long-term vision of establishing another Chinese homeland in North America.
>>
>>72381182
Yes. And the politics are:
(A) Lose credit and low interest rates
(B) China Imperialism
(C) Mass immigration and immigrant graft
>>
>>72380514

You are clueless about weather.

>>72380713

You are clueless about ethnicity, mulatto.
>>
>>72381557
Tell that to my german and italian ancestors, leaf.
>>
>>72381666
Back to the favela Paco
>>
>>72381182
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>72381557
Canada has the same weather as Russia you fucking moron.
>>
>>72382246

You can be a dick, but that doesn't make you any less clueless.

blyad.
>>
File: 1461724050637.png (25 KB, 743x632) Image search: [Google]
1461724050637.png
25 KB, 743x632
>>72378784
No true modern military power to null and void their land ownership either.

Why does it always have to be the north with the gooks. North Korea, North Vietnam and the time of Chinada is coming.
>>
>>72379093
you do realize that every one of us canadians that owned a home before the prices started to skyrocket are now ~ 1 million richer right?

I dont hate the chinese I love them for paying me more than my house is worth
>>
>>72381338
>>72381402
Should add to this - Vancouver and Toronto are the centers of it owing to the Chinese "copycat" cultural behavior. If they see enough other chinamen doing something, the crowd will follow unquestioningly, and every additional follower is further confirmation of the correctness of the course everyone is on.

Everyone does it to some degree, but for chinamen it's a fundamental approach to life.
>>
It's a ridiculous ponzi scheme with chinks and arabs just buying and reselling property flushing more and more money out of the country and politicians don't dare speak out because of political correctness and from the money they're skimming off taxes.
>>
>>72382558
You won the lottery, congrats.
>>
>>72382842
its bringing chink money into canada, not taking money out

the ONLY people who are adversely affected by this are canadian first time home buyers, ie young people who now have to rent for a decade before they can purchase a house

but who gives a fuck about millenials anyway, they will vote for DUDELMOA no matter what.

young people in ontario and vancouver are getting financially raped and all they can do is beg for more

fuck em just like the shitskins are fucking kraut cunts in cuckistan aka germoney
>>
>>72382944
>You won the lottery, congrats.
and you lost, now move out of toronto/vancouver and buy a house where you can actually afford it, dont take chink cock up your asshole.

even if you earn 75% elsewhere, its still worth it in the short run while you get some equity built up in a house, dont pay the proverbial han jew his rent
>>
I was always searching for an opportunity to learn mandarin.
>>
>>72382586

One of the things I find most abhorrent about the Chinese is their hilarious materialism. No matter how many designer handbags and expensive sports cars they buy, they still have no individual identity and define themselves entirely by what they own and how much money they have.

The only nice thing I can say about them is that they're actually less violent than us, on average.
>>
>>72383106
>the ONLY people who are adversely affected by this are canadian first time home buyers, ie young people who now have to rent for a decade before they can purchase a house

You're an idiot. It's already sunk the country. Debt to income is at 164% from 90% 14 years ago.

Guess how much filthy lucre is going to be left when your savings are converted to worthless bank stock in a crash. That's mandated as law for savings over $100,000 as a first step to bank recapitalization.
>>
There is virtually nothing we can do except vote for the major parties which are identical on economic, migration, etc issues.

All one can do is move to a small community which isn't trash.

>>72382558
This is the mindset for essentially every home owner around the lower mainland. They are cheering the ludicrous housing market like a team. Houses in my suburban area were
under $400,000 CAD during the mid 90s and are now worth fucking 1.5 dollars.

Houses in actual Vancovuer territory are even worse. Dumpy shacks like this:

http://www.rew.ca/properties/R2062768/4328-w-15th-avenue?property_search=381194503

Are worth three fucking million dollars CAD, and that equates to 2.39 million USD.
>>
>>72384745
thats first time retard home buyers who are taking mortgages they should not be taking

debt to income is at 164%

guess what?

for people who owned before the price skyrocketted their asset to debt ratio is also 164%
>>
>>72385217
>This is the mindset for essentially every home owner around the lower mainland. They are cheering the ludicrous housing market like a team. Houses in my suburban area were
>under $400,000 CAD during the mid 90s and are now worth fucking 1.5 dollars.
>Houses in actual Vancovuer territory are even worse. Dumpy shacks like this:
>http://www.rew.ca/properties/R2062768/4328-w-15th-avenue?property_search=381194503
>Are worth three fucking million dollars CAD, and that equates to 2.39 million USD.
which is why you sell now

and move

if you dont already own yet, dont buy

whats teh fucking problem bro? its basic capitalism 101
>>
>>72386280

Have you ever considered the world outside of yourself?
>>
>>72386634
>care about others while nobody gives a fuck about you

sorry cuck that does not compute
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.