[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruz is winning.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10
File: Capture.png (32 KB, 1147x568) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
32 KB, 1147x568
Contested convention confirmed. What the fuck Indiana!
>>
>>72377702
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/in/indiana_republican_presidential_primary-5786.html

>listening to the forecast that has been wrong 101% of the time
>>
>>72377702
>Implying Nate Silver is a credible source
>Implying that Trump wasn't leading in all three recent polls

Fuck off concern-troll Clinton shill
>>
A Princeton statistical model shows that Donald Trump is heading to ~1286 delegates.
>>
>>72377876
>>72377930

>Nate Silver
>ever wrong about anything
>>
>>72377970
I should add that this model considers that Trump wins no delegates in Indiana. This is the distribution with Indiana.
>>
>>72377702
I like how you edited out the source to the pic. You are also a faggot
>>
File: 462.jpg (64 KB, 1000x570) Image search: [Google]
462.jpg
64 KB, 1000x570
Nice try.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/primary-forecast/indiana-republican/#polls-only

Went down today, because Silver actually included something called a "Clout Research" poll in the average today, which has Trump up only by two. I'll wait for a pollster I've actually heard of to put out a post-northeast Indiana poll.
>>
File: Nate silver.png (44 KB, 1012x250) Image search: [Google]
Nate silver.png
44 KB, 1012x250
>>72378028
Oy! Vey! Goyim!
>>
>>72377970
>>72378073
The probability in the top model of over 1237 is 97%. Even without Indiana. The second model has him at a 98% chance of getting to that count.

http://election.princeton.edu/2016/04/28/indiana-may-not-matter-any-more/
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 658x643
The polls have been showing Trump ahead of cruz so I have no idea why that kike thinks Trump won't win.

Either way Indiana isn't super critical for Trump to win. It is critical for Cruz that he wins otherwise he has no chance of stopping Trump.
>>
Nate Silver is one of the dumbest people on the internet right now.

Pic related.
>>
File: image.gif (964 KB, 397x658) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
964 KB, 397x658
>>72378225
Wow I haven't seen this. Looks like Trump has it wrapped up. Cruz shills time to start tying the nooses.
>>
File: image.png (917 KB, 1306x892) Image search: [Google]
image.png
917 KB, 1306x892
>>72378225
Wew lad

I hear the sound of 1 million cruz shills killing themselves right now
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 402x323) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 402x323
>>72378953
Sounds like a bunch of rats in their dying squeaks
>>
>>72379073
The sewer scene in Indian Jones and the last Crusade is very appropriate.
>>
He can win without Indiana but he won't have to.

Its time to face reality: Trump has already won. He won on Super Tuesday. This contest has been over since then. Its over now.

Deal with it.
>>
Trump cannot lose at this point unless they completely rig the cunt. Indiana is of no concern. He's got New Jersey and California down, gg.
>>
>>72379262
>>72379263
Of course it's over... but at this point what matters is not that he wins, but that he wins overwhelmingly in the remaining contests.

Cruz doesn't just need to lose, he needs to be completely and utterly humiliated so that his supporters are swayed to support Trump in the General.
>>
Didn't similar polls also have Bernie taking NY in a landslide?
>>
wooo wooo!
>>
>>72377702
>polls-plus
That's literally Nate's "what I wish would happen" forecast. Polls-only shows Trump winning
>>
>>72377702

Look to the right. It says 'Poll-Plus Forecast.' I suppose that takes into account endorsement and intangibles. It's basically an opinion, it seems. If you click on 'Poll Forecast,' Trump as a 75% chance of winning. Given the fact that Trump has momentum, from his 5 state sweep and his foreign policy speech, and the fact that Cruz is fucking himself with a VP announcement and teaming up with Kasich, I think Trump will win the state by 5 or so.
>>
>>72377702

Also, Bobby Knight.
>>
I know fuck all about Indiana. Culturally, is Indiana more similar to Wisconsin, or Ohio/Illinois/Kentucky and the other nearby states that went for Trump?
>>
>>72380320
A lot of Amish fucks in Indiana
>>
>>72380320

It's a bit of everything, though the best analogy is Wisconsin but with a decade of manufacturing decline.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.