[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ancient Egypt Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: ramses2-expedition.jpg (97 KB, 700x455) Image search: [Google]
ramses2-expedition.jpg
97 KB, 700x455
Were the Egyptians white?

Were they black?

Were they simply Egyptian? (Orange?)

Were they one of the most redpilled of all ancient empires?
>fucked up the blacks
>enslaved the Jews
>hated foreigners, successfully kept them out for the 1500 years of their history
>didn't even recognize other people as human until the New Kingdom
>>
File: nubians2.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nubians2.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
>>72377621
>>
Lurking thread
>>
File: kangz.jpg (186 KB, 960x516) Image search: [Google]
kangz.jpg
186 KB, 960x516
>>72377621

WE
>>
>>72377720
>Nubians

Got rekt several times by Egypt, they took over Egypt once and helped revitalize it. As the Kingdom of Kush they weren't a bad bunch. The Egyptians employed them en masse as archers, because they were good at that.
>>
>>72377621

Egyptians were pretty much the same genetically as the Egyptians of today.

The Nubians, who were also a Nile civilization in the South, were black. Your pic depicts the Egyptians defeating the Nubians in some skirmish. The Egyptians defeated and occupied Nubia (and vice versa) throughout ancient history.
>>
>>72377944
>>
>>72377621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXjFI99_Pvw
Try and refute this video.
>>
File: Finno-Korean.png (282 KB, 317x1442) Image search: [Google]
Finno-Korean.png
282 KB, 317x1442
>>72377944

They are all left over from the Giza Mass Autism Array. They're from the Finno-Korean Hyper war.

I love how butt flustered here get over WWII with 60 million dead in 6 years.

The FKHR lasted 2073 years and killed 2.5 billion.
>>
>>72377621
The enslavement of the Jews in Egypt is mostly a legend. There's not much archaeological backing for it.
I'm pretty sure Ancient Egypt was a somewhat multiracial society. It's at a crossroads geographically. It's almost certain that Cleopatra was "white," seeing as her family and entire dynasty came from Greece.
>>
File: 1459383933364.jpg (21 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1459383933364.jpg
21 KB, 640x426
>>72378429

Please explain that fucking picture
>>
>>72378498
Certainly the shit in the Bible is dubious, but whether or not they enslaved Hebrews, they did destroy their armies and conquer their lands.
>>
File: 1455850235476.jpg (421 KB, 1615x1075) Image search: [Google]
1455850235476.jpg
421 KB, 1615x1075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMUgafygxYo
>>
>>72377621
They were orange. Trump is the last Pharaoh.
>>
>>72378780
Nigger fairy tales incorporate the theme that they wuz hyper intelligent ayyliens and the pyramids are spaceships N shit but then whitey took their powers and enslaved them.
>>
>>72378311
See above comments.

>white people pushing agenda to make Egypt white

I don't know about them doing it on purpose, but that was definitely a trend; it was all about tying the connections between Egypt, Greece, and Rome as the foundations of Western Civilization.

>showing black Egyptians
Almost every example of a black person being portrayed in antiquity in Egypt is a Nubian or other African, not an Egyptian. Nubians did rule Egypt for a time and so there were in fact some black Pharaohs, but not all Egyptians were black. In their art they made very clear distinctions between who was who; the Egyptians were a sort of dark orange, Egyptian women were lighter, and Nubians and other Africans were black as the night sky. Asiatics and other people from the east were depicted as light skinned, too.
>>
>>72379599
Except Egyptians today don't even look like Africans. They don't even look like they have African ancestry. They certainly don't look like mixed African Americans... with those mustaches they grow, sometimes they look Italian or Turkish or something, yet they're definitely not European or Arab. They have a rather Mediterranean look to them. In my honest opinion I think they're just Egyptians.
>>
>>72379824
>Except Egyptians today don't even look like Africans
That's because many conquests and intermixing happened. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJ0F299kFQ
>>
>>72377621
Ancient Egyptians were kings n shit, nigga.
>>
File: wewuzkangs.jpg (24 KB, 236x405) Image search: [Google]
wewuzkangs.jpg
24 KB, 236x405
>>72377621
They were sandniggers before islam ruined that part of the world.
>>
>>72380031
>French
>English
>Turks
>Romans
In... in antiquity? England and France didn't exist, and when they did they wouldn't come to Egypt until the 18th and 19th centuries.

"Turks," or anybody from Asia Minor, never conquered Egypt as far as I remember. They fought battles with the Egyptians but didn't conquer them.

The Romans only conquered Egypt FAR into their history, after a minority of white Greeks had already been ruling Egypt for quite some time.

>Nubian Nigger thinks Egyptians or white people couldn't get access to their land to intermix with them
Number one, Nubia isn't a part of Egypt and it never was, the Egyptians themselves made this very clear. Number two, Egypt conquered Nubia many times, it was part of the empire for long periods of time. True, Nubia itself was never really conquered by a foreign power even when Egypt was, but the Egyptian Empire with Nubia in it was ruled wholly by foreigners before.

>other nigger thinks Egyptians living in Lower Egypt aren't actually Egyptian

...nigga wut? We've already been through this. The core Egyptian populace has barely changed for five thousand years. The Greeks were always a minority in Egypt. The Romans, when they came, were a minority. The Copts are still a minority today, and now even most of them are Egyptian.
>>
>>72380706
>Roman period funerary portraits

How do I know some of these aren't just wealthy upper class Greeks or Romans with stereotypical Mediterranean features like dark black curly hair and well-tanned skin?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.