[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadians (nobody else) of /pol/: What do you think about Syrian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: 1297785793724_ORIGINAL.jpg (36 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
1297785793724_ORIGINAL.jpg
36 KB, 420x236
Canadians (nobody else) of /pol/:

What do you think about Syrian Refugees?

I'm disgusted at the situation in Europe, but I feel that taking the amount we are of vetted, screened people who have actually waited in refugee camps is not a problem.

What do you guys think?

>inb4 but they're not white
>>
>>72376322
I want to fucking kill them all
>>
>>72376716
Why?
>>
Fuck em

If we really wanted to help them, we would be supporting Assad so they can have their country back
>>
>>72376935
Because they are a burden to society, don't contribute anything, get better privileges than some Canadians, and they're Muslim shitskins
>>
>>72377057
What about Christians?

Also, the privileg thing you're saying is quite overblown
>>
>>72376977
But there's still a war going on. Quite a few will probably leave when the war's over anyway
>>
>>72376322
1. There is absolutely no means of vetting them that will keep Canadians from being murdered.

2. Islam is 100% incompatible with western civilization.

3. Most of these people are illiterates with IQ in the 80s, they have absolutely no ability to contribute even if they wanted to (they don't).

4. They're not white and thus incapable of assimilation regardless of their desire to do so.
>>
>>72376322
>ask them if they are muslim
>admit they are
>still let them in
>vetted
>>
>>72377492
1: No murders have happened yet. There'sno way to prevent Canadians killing other Canadians.
2: there are plenty of Christian refugees getting screwed by islam in Syria who are coming to Canada. Why should they not be allowed?
3: citation needed
4: Once the war blows over many plan on returning.
>>
>>72377738
There's a bit more to that
>>
>>72376322
I don't think it is that bad I live in a town of 25 thousand in central Ontario its 98% white we are bringing in 1 family but that's up here what's it like in larger cities .
>>
>>72378075

Which city? Surely not Pickering.
>>
>>72377403
No, it really isn't. Healthcare in this country is a fucking joke for anyone who has to use it. Especially for chronic problems.
>>
>>72378075
in Vancouver they're taking a decent amount. No raised crime level or anything. They have new classes at some suburban schools for refugees but it's nothing insanely noticeable.
>>
>>72378271
Only naturalized citizens get that healthcare.

Also, we have to blame ourselves for that.
>>
>>72378008
>No murders have happened yet

A Muslim alien is 100% guaranteed to kill a Canadian at some point, needlessly because they have no reason to be here.

>there are plenty of Christian refugees

Let them in on visas, refugees should be here strictly temporarily.

>citation needed

Wikipedia and any number of news articles confirm their low IQ and general illiteracy.

>Once the war blows over many plan on returning

Pure bullshit. Some may go home to visit but a large majority will remain here where the government will pay for them to live comfortably.
>>
>>72377468
So what. It is their war, their mess. We owe them nothing
>>
>>72376322
We had no reason to bring them in but for PC reasons. They were perfectly safe in other countries, we had absolutely no reason to personally airlift them here, where they can continue to practice their mudslime "religion" and eventually grow, forcing us to assimilate to them. It's like purposefully taking AIDS filled blood from an infected and swallowing it, so he's not alone in his suffering and so we can stand in solidarity with him.

Trudeau is an idiot. I didn't immigrate to this country to have to see Muslims and shitskins. I came to live with white people and assimilate into a white culture.
>>
>>72379195
Youre actually retarded arent you.
>>
File: civilization_jihad.png (73 KB, 1320x312) Image search: [Google]
civilization_jihad.png
73 KB, 1320x312
>>72376322
They're muslims and therefore traitors etc, etc.
>>
>>72379327
>every Syrian started the war
>>
>>72378008
There was an article on CBC and othere news sites covering the arrival of a family, and they spoke no English, needed a translator in order to give the news their interview, and the fucking dad worked as a mail/stamp courier. These people have no transferable or marketable skills, don't speak the language, and will never fully be able to assimilate. They will be a leech to society and refuse to integrate since they will live with other mudslimes and stay congregated in their neighbor hood. No reason for them to be here but so liberals can pat themselves on the back, then conveniently forget about while everyday taxpayers will have to carry their burden and deal with their shit.

You also have no citation on "many plan on returning after the war is over". If you got a free golden ticket to a paradise compared to your shit home where everyone pays for you to just breathe air, why would anyone ever go back and give all that up?
>>
File: poor_refugees.jpg (78 KB, 634x495) Image search: [Google]
poor_refugees.jpg
78 KB, 634x495
>>72376322
This is the most cherry picked 'refugee' picture/family I've seen.

Male with no beard & batman shirt
>Ha! He's a nerd :3

Olderman with flowers
>Aww, so cute and nice!

3 cutie loli girls, and teenager, and a baby all americanized with western products
>See, just like us!
>See, think of the CHILLUN

But, makes sure to show hijab to make sure you know they're muslim, but besides that nothing else is muslim.

This is 90% of real 'refugees'
>>
>>72379383
>airlift

That's literally how they do it at every refugee camp. Even the ones outside of Syria.

>I came to live with white people.
>25,000 Syrians (with many Christians) will somehow grow and take over a country with 30,000,000 people

This is not Europe. They're literally getting Zerg rushed there.
>>
File: Canada Demographics.jpg (188 KB, 596x423) Image search: [Google]
Canada Demographics.jpg
188 KB, 596x423
>>72380030
>it's just 25k goyim
>>
>>72379752
The fact they don't speak english is exactly why they'll leave when the war's over.
>>
>>72380030
There's no point in making excuses for a small amount of something we don't want. Every muslim in Canada is a small defeat. That we are not as defeated as other nations isn't of much comfort, especially considering just how low their standards are.
>>
>>72379757
>Europe
There's a difference between legitimate refugees and illegals.
>>
>>72380138
>Syrians are now Chinese
>>
>>72380199
>every Syrian is a Muslim
When will this meme end
>>
>>72380268
>aliens aren't other aliens
>we should be fine with aliens but not other aliens
>>
>>72380030
It started with 25,000 and it easily went up to 50,000 because it was such a "success".

Europe said the same thing when it began. "Oh, it's only several thousand! Poor refugees, we can definitely handle them!" And it crept up, and up, and up, and there's over a million in Europe.

25,000 Syrians (with many Christians) will somehow grow and take over a country with 30,000,000 people
That's exactly what Europeans and especially Germans thought in the beginning. Look at them now.

Also, do you have proof they're mainly Christians? Harper wanted to bring in and prioritize Christians, but Trudeau said that was discriminatory and that Muslims should get equal priority even though they're nowhere near persecuted in the Middle East. Trudeau scrapped the "Christians first" screening entirely because it was "islamophobic".
>>
File: 1461811100597.jpg (277 KB, 666x618) Image search: [Google]
1461811100597.jpg
277 KB, 666x618
>>72376322
It's the same fucking thing than in Europe.
Second generation mudslimes say that they are Muslim first, and Canadian a distant second.
>>
>>72380337
Do we have a policy of only accepting Christians? We don't. Things would be different if it were the case.
>>
>>72380337
trudeau stop posting already.

you're not taking in christian refugees
you're not taking in "womyn and chilluns"

go smoke weeed trudeau
>>
>>72376322

If the oil in Alberta runs out suddenly, at least we'll have something nobody will feel bad about burning.
>>
>>72380143
Aside from ignoring losing all that welfare and their homes not being shot up every other night, of course they'd want to go back to a war torn hellhole.

>The fact they don't speak english is exactly why they'll leave when the war's over.
Apart from the war, I wonder why Richmond is full of Chinese mainland people who are unable to speak English despite having lived there for 15 years.

T. Chink who goes to Richmond regularly.
>>
>>72376322
As a Canadian myself I think that Canada should do more, the horrible situation in the middle east is largely Canada's fault.
>>
>>72376322
One family in my small town of 8500, they seem like a decent family.
>>
>>72379327
>implying it's not America's mess
>>
We have some in Hamilton. Considering we already have Somalis in full burqas roaming Jackson Square in packs, a few more here and there go pretty much unnoticed. Plus this city is an amazing shithole and the Muslims are less worrisome than the white trash. We already shipped some off to Winnipeg, they should be dead within a few weeks, so really I don`t see a problem.
>>
>>72376322
Do you understand that you are also taking in all of their relatives and future children? This is not something you have a choice about.
>>
>>72380423
I agree with you on Trudeau. But you were wrong when I said the majority was Christian. Quite a large decent amount are though. This is apparent in Vancouver, at least, where there is a Catholic church that is composed largely of Assyrians and Iraqi refugees. In Syria, many Christians are being slaughtered by ISIS or others simp!y for their faith, and I feel that taking in muslims won't be a problem to save Christians when they are being killed.

Also, we will never have as many as Europe. Half of the european "refugees" are africans coming on boats illegally. We have the geographical advantage in that we can ONLY take people from refugee camps.

Harper could gave done this much better, though.
>>
File: incrediblelaughing.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
incrediblelaughing.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>72380990
>Hey Mr. Prime Minister, where are we off to live now?
>Oh, Winnipeg, you'll love it!
>>
>>72380990
Why aren't we shipping them all off to nwt, Yukon, Nunavut, Saskatchewan or Manitoba? Everywhere else is full. Why do they all want to go to Toronto, Vancouver, etc?
>>
>>72380489
In Europe most are coming from Africa. Half of them aren't even refugees.
>>
>>72381068

Wow, good thing we're ethnically cleansing the middle east of Christians

Fucking cucks
>>
>>72376322
1 day ago it was found out that a 29 year old Sudanese man was playing high school basketball, tell me again about the "vetting"
>>
>>72376322
What about our jobs, uh?
WHAT ABOUT OUR FUCKING JOBS?
>>
>>72380497
Of course. But taking in Muslims for the sake of Christians isn't bad. Also, if they are islamic groups that are being persecuted by ISIS we should let them in.
>>
>>72381119

Because we don't want to turn the countryside into rural Arabia.

>>72381255

You deserve death for having that opinion
>>
>>72380539
>I like Trudeau

Harper's plan was insanely better IMO.

Also, with refugee camps the whole family has to leave.
>>
>>72376322
do you really believe the government when they say screened? all they did was fly passenger planes to lebanon and hand picked a bunch of people who wanted to get a free pass into Canada.

All it is is political propaganda, to enforce the idea that western countries need to use tax payer money to import refugees, but in reality it benefits Israel (they don't spend a dime on refugees) and lets people like Hillary who were responsible for the shitstorm in the middle east to get away with it. People are too fucking stupid though to figure it, especially canadians who are just clueless plebs.
>>
i hope the trojan horse finally reveals itself and they rape/bomb the shit out of us

then maybe we'll begin to wake up
>>
>>72381321
>Because we don't want to turn the countryside into rural Arabia.
Not enough sand and camels in Saskatchewan and Yukon.
>>
>>72380684
Doesn't Richmond have more Cantonese? Besides, 15 years ago was the Hong Kong rush
>>
>>72380710
Stob bosting XDDDD
>>
>>72381478

Let's keep it that way by not importing them into Saskatchewan and the Yukon
>>
>>72381119
Have you ever looked at the average incomes in NWT/Yukon/Nunavut? It's pretty much all subsidy and the cost of having everything flown in means everyone's poor, but it's expensive as hell keeping injuns up there to stake our claim on the Arctic.
>>
>>72381180
What?
>>
>>72381240
Git gud commie shit
>>
Not my fucking problem. Thank God based Rick Snyder saved Michigan from them and kicked off the rest of the states saying NO
>>
>>72381225
Sudan is different. As Syria was a more developed country before the war, the records are much better. In Sudan they never had records.
>>
>>72381068
Your anecdote still doesn't mean that the majority are Christian though. Trudeau literally said he would not prioritize Christians first before Muslims.

Just because they are in refugee camps doesn't mean they're actual Syrians fleeing war, with guaranteed no allegiance or sympathy to isis. There are definitely people who sympathized with Isis but left because the fighting enveloped their homes, and now they're in refugee camps waiting for Trudeau to give them their magic ticket to paradise.

>Also, we will never have as many as Europe.
Again, from 25,000 to 50,000 in less than a year. It's a slippery slope friend. Even if Trudeau wanted to eventually stop he'd never because of his appearance to keep Canada PC and be "multicultural", while screwing over citizens who will have to clean up after them. Since when have PC countries like Sweden or Germany said enough was enough after taking in so many? I'm sure some would love to, but they cannot and will not to keep the appearance of Europe a friendly welcoming utopia.

>>72381481
>Doesn't Richmond have more Cantonese? Besides, 15 years ago was the Hong Kong rush
Now I know you live in a bubble in the east or somewhere you are barely affected. It's full of Chinese mainlanders who do not recognize they're in a foreign land and treat it as mainland China. Everyone speaks Mandarin on the street there. I'm Cantonese. I know.
>>
File: 1455851969360.jpg (211 KB, 858x952) Image search: [Google]
1455851969360.jpg
211 KB, 858x952
>>72376322
>What do you think about Syrian Refugees?
I think 70% of them are Muslime soldiers waiting for their orders and 20% of them are lazy shits look for the neet life.
>>
>>72381240
So many Canadians are going on welfare the positions need to be filled by Filipinos
>>
File: 1461874529959.jpg (42 KB, 600x501) Image search: [Google]
1461874529959.jpg
42 KB, 600x501
>>72376322
The fucking shitskins can stay in their country and unfuck it, or if they really have to go to a country that meshes with their culture.

>vetted, screened people

What does that shit even mean? Does a government worker ask them to pinky swear they won't fuck any children before exploding in a cafe? If you mean they look at government documents from kablamostan or whatever hole they crept out of, I can only imagine the quality and worth of documents they get from those countries to screen them with.

>>72378008
>Once the war blows over many plan on returning

That is literally never going to happen. Durkas have been exploding since the dawn of time and will continue to do so until the sun burns out.

There should be a vote for where rapefugees get stuck, so the bleeding heart leftists who desperately need them to show the world how progressive they are can be the ones who get raped, murdered, and raped again.
>>
I'm not inherently against immigration, but Trudeau brought them over in a rushed, fucking retarded way. He capitalized on the "liberals all jack each other off for being such good people" sentiment to gain votes and ignored due procedure to meet political promises he shouldn't have made with regards to refugee numbers. I predict we will see a terrorist attack in canada soon as a direct result. Between this and his "equal cabinet" bullshit, Trudeau seems to be a colossal cuck who is all about political theater; hardly fitting of his father's name.
>>
>>72381415
Citation needed for the free pass thing.

Refugee camps aren't easy.
>>
>>72381784

Kill yourself
>>
>>72381731
I'm also from Vancouver. I just don't visit Richmond enough, I guess.
>>
>>72376716
Hi CSIS.

>>72381729
The 29 year old was outted when the US made inquiries to Sudan (the team was applying for visas to play down there). Canada could've made the same inquiries but didn't and accepted blindly that he was 17.
This is a huge fucking problem and our dipshit PM is doing nothing but travelling from photo op to photo op.
>>
>>72381872
They can't make the country better with a bullet in their head.
>>
>>72376322
>screened people who have actually waited in refugee camps

That's what they wanted you to think
>>
>>72376322
They're trash and you shouldn't believe propaganda like this. The real "refugees" choke little girls with chains while screaming Allahu Akbar
>>
>>72381873
I agree with you. Trudeau's rhetoric pro-LGBT and general lib rhetoric drives me insane. I wish we used Harper's plan.
>>
>>72382074
They also can't make it better by running away and hoping civilized countries will give them a titty to suck on.
>>
Good lord 4chan is going cuck. I've taken the train with syrian refugees from Athens to Salinka. Been to the Idomeni refugee camp. Spoken with dozens (in broken english/arabic).

Here's your answer from one in the know:

Syrian refugees. Not. Even. Once.
>>
>>72382201
Nothing like that has happened here yet. Like I said, this isn't Europe.
>>
>>72382258
They won't make it better dead.
>>
>>72382277
Anybody here claiming to be pro-refugee is shitposting.
Nobody sane wants those fucking people here.
>>
>>72382277
Europe's situation is different.
>>
>>72376322
They're potential terrorists. Trudeau is a traitor to the nation.
>>
>>72382074

Better than them putting a bullet in your head (but then again you're a massive cuck)
>>
>>72382277
What were you doing there? Only leftist open border organization volunteer cucks visit them.
>>
>>72382235
I wasn't a big fan of Harper, but I didn't dislike him either. I agreed with him on some points; I hated that he superseded climate science, but at least he stood for something politically. Trudeau seems to stand for "whatever is popular with the liberals these days"
>>
>>72382418
I think Trudeau is unworthy of the title prime minister.
>>
Christian Syrians are yes.

Muslim Syrians are no.

t. true canadian
>>
NO

MUDSLIMES

PLEASE

Anyone who is a Muslim should not be allowed into North America period.
>>
>>72382402
I don't have a problem with Christian refugees. Christian refugees look exactly like Greeks, are not inbred and are not mixed with Arabs. Christian refugees would help with our population problem even.
>>
>>72382469
Supressed not superseded, fuck autocorrect mang
>>
>>72376716
This.
Some of us are still men.
>>
>>72378008
Listen cuck, none of them plan on returning. Not one. Have you ever spoken with a Syrian? They won't go back.
>>
>>72382538

>le melting pot maymay

No, no immigrants at all.

t. actual true canadian
>>
>>72382538
This. All Muslims should be shot on sight.
>>
>>72382719
T. Actual true anglo.
>>
>>72382719
pls my family wil be removed if weedman is ousted
>>
>>72382576
Not to mention their shared hatred for Islam and kebab and their potential to help fix our economy. I wish Greece would take in all Christian Syrian refugees by itself desu.
>>
>>72382878
Are you Lebanese?
>>
>>72382437

Nope. Helped a Yazidi family get away. From the other refugees. The begged me to help them, and couldn't say no.

I'll put an asterisk on my previous post:

Muslim refugees/immigrants/anythings...
Not. Even. Once.
>>
>>72382880
>>72382576

Surprised you're not posting from Salonica, Mehmet
>>
File: 1439163068623.jpg (99 KB, 563x470) Image search: [Google]
1439163068623.jpg
99 KB, 563x470
>tfw smoking weed made me start questioning reality
>tfw smoking weed turned me into a right winger

obvious leafposters aside I hope legalizing it has a similar effect on some people
>>
>>72379620
Therefore Canada should have to shoulder the burden? Fuck off.
>>
>>72382933
You're cool. I personally want Yazidis and Christians.
>>
>>72382942
Christian Syrians are literally the same race as us. There is literally no visible difference between them and Greeks outwardly. Greece could integrate them very easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EnJXbottP8

Vid related

I see why Canadians may not want them but Greece will fully integrate them within 15 years.
>>
>>72376322
I was against it for economic reasons, but incredibly embarrassed by being associated with a lot of other people against it who made shit up and wildly exaggerated pretty much the entire process.
>>
>>72381997
You seem like a nice guy. I'm guessing you live in a fairly affluent neighbourhood. North van? West?

Take it from a chink man. There's a reason why were blatantly racist and hate every race except for whites. We understand that stereotypes exist for a reason. Even with mainland Chinese. And I've seen it happen in Vancouver with minorities sticking to their own enclaves and cannot speak any English because there is no necessity to, nor to assimilate. The worst thing is by letting these "refugees" in who have known track records of hating the west, having sympathies with Isis, and blowing themselves up and taking innocents, is that we're voluntarily exposing ourselves to this. I don't doubt that there are genuine refugees, but Trudeau has been rushing them in to be PC and to maintain his image of a liberal fag. There was a great picture about this.

"There's a bowl filled with m&ms. 10% of them are poisoned. Go ahead, take a handful. And another. And another. And another. You wouldn't want to be a racist, would you?"

I love you white folks but I will never understand why all the rage to appear liberal, tolerant, and PC when there are clearly violent groups out there that would gladly kill you and take over. It's like a bubble or sticking your heads I the sand and believing that everything is alright, that people are just like you. For being all understanding of multiculturalism, many seem to fail that that means there are literal savage cultures that exist to invade and take over.
>>
>>72382927
Nah I'm just fucking around, use that money that Germany is funneling into you to buy a bait detector fried.

t. Scotch-Canadian
>>
>>72376322
Why are we obligated to help them? Liberals cry about the poor Natives then turn around and blow 100 million on "refugees" instead. At least we're only accepting families and no single men so it's not as bad as Germany and Sweden but ideally, we'd be accepting ZERO. That 100 million didn't cost them a fucking cent and they're profiting off the tax dollars of real Canadians.
>>
>>72383101
Not entirely sure of that. Assyrians look very different from Greeks. Also, there are quite a few Arab Christians too.
>>
>>72383101

>Greece
>white
>>
>>72383205
I am entirely certain that Syrian and Lebanese Christians look exactly the same as us. You are correct about Assyrians though. Assyrians are relatively small in number and will easily be absorbed into our gene pool, I don't think integrating them will be any harder, we have a common hatred of all things Islamic after all.
>>
>>72383117
I'm quite aware. I feel that taking them in the small amounts we do will prevent any large enclaves from forming. There are also very few arabic speakers here, and that will pressure them to learn English.
>>
>>72383205

Just in Greece. No WAY that the Syrians are the same race as the Greeks. On Crete...maybe. But mainland Greece no way. They're Germans with olive skin.

Women are smoking hot.
>>
>>72383347
I don't give a fuck about American made racial categorization memes. There is no such thing as a white race. There is the Caucasian race and various Caucasian subraces. If you go by the broader racial categorization then Semites and Ethiopians are white. That is unless you consider only one subrace white.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 183x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 183x185
>>72380990

>>72380990
>go to mohawk college
>reaks of spices and sweat
>stand with halal only
>POOs in every corner
>C wing is a literal spice house

the only non-poo place is the arnie and the lgbq "safe space". Even if its filled with tumblr-whales andp chads

FUCK
>>
>>72376322
They should stay in the middle east. They were taken from camps in jordan where they were perfectly fine to begin with.

We do not need more muslims in canada.
>>
Good idea, properly vett and let them in. They only believe in a world conquest ideology. What could go wrong?
>>
>>72383563
The Syrians are not, Syrian Christians however have few to no observable differences. I can say this as a Greek living in Greece.
>>
Ideally Canada would not be a multicultural cesspit and we wouldn't let a single Arab or Muslim into the country.

Rather than flooding ourselves with the third world, we should stop funding terrorists in the third world.
>>
Also, fuck giving our tax money to these people when there are canadians starving in the streets of every major city. Absolutely absurd.
>>
File: Trudeau.jpg (141 KB, 711x407) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau.jpg
141 KB, 711x407
>>72383496
That's how immigration in the US worked up until the 60's, it was an open door for 10 - 20 years then close it for 10 - 20 years allowing the immigrants time to assimilate. Now that the door is permanently opened there is no grace period of assimilation.
>>
File: ethiopians-2-of-2.jpg (552 KB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
ethiopians-2-of-2.jpg
552 KB, 5184x3456
>>72383594

"Ethiopians are white" -> Nuclear cuck
>>
>>72383723
Many people do not realize that Christians in the middle east are usually entirely different ethnic groups from the Muslims. Christian Middle easterners are not inbred and have not mixed with Arabs. In some cases, like the Assyrians, they descend directly from ancient Aryan races which are now extinct.
>>
>>72383795
>Implying anyone who is angry about the refugees ever gave a quarter of a fuck about homelessness in Canada before

It's the right-wing equivalent of lefties using minorities as a shield
>>
>>72383866
I do not consider Ethiopians white and neither should you, but if you believe in the white race then they are white by your logic.
>>
>>72383880
Nearly extinct, that is.
>>
>>72383902
The point is that I would rather be forced to spend money on canadians than on human trash that shouldn't be here in the first place.
>>
>>72376322
I fear Canada is right behind Europe. I can now never go somewhere where nobody wears a hijab and I hate that. I strongly feel we will be in Europe's position in the near future.
>>
>>72383496
That's exactly what happened with Richmond and Markham in the gta. Small amounts of chinks that grew and grew, with them breeding like rats (just like how these "refugees" will, who are known to have 5+ kids) and eventually the place becomes unrecognizable. They will then have no reason to speak English. Not to mention family reunification we have here. More shitskins who are old, cannot contribute to society, and who will even further have no incentive to learn English since their family will take care of them. Richmond was a nice white city with little Chinese until all chinks started moving there because there were chinks there. Minorities will choose to live near their kind until try become the majority. Sadly some, like Arabs and shitskins, will not assimilate like most Chinese try to do to some extent.

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.
>>
>>72383803
>close it for 10 - 20 years allowing the immigrants time to assimilate

Pro tip, this was done because the -Irish and Italians- were too foreign to integrate given a constant stream of them. The only way to absorb non-whites is to literally absorb them, and you can only do that with a tiny trickle of them.
>>
>>72377057
I actually agree completely with your post. A tax payer funded budget of >$64 per day for food is fuckin ridiculous. NO Canadian families spend over $250 a day to feed a family of 4.
>>
>>72377492
THIS IS THE BEST POST.
>>
>>72376716
fpbp
>>
>>72384158
>Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.
I can assure you that the government is not ignorant of the ultimate result of their policies.
>>
>>72384158
Chinese are a greater danger than mudslime. They are intelligent and slowly ascend to the country's elite. They eventually take over the country from the inside by occupying all major institutions.
>>
>>72384529
Just like Jews basically, only more cruel and sadistic.
>>
>>72384529
The girls are worth it though
>>
>>72384403
Thanks m8

>>72384529
This, not to mention all the PRC agents here (t. Vancouver)
>>
>>72384626
If you are a race traitor.
>>
File: 6-wild-bill.jpg (214 KB, 632x420) Image search: [Google]
6-wild-bill.jpg
214 KB, 632x420
>>72383923
One day.You,your family,or children will see the rope.You and those like you are the reason the White Western world is suffering.We will pay in kind shortly.
>>
>>72384626
If you are a race traitor.
Also
>not realizing that Asian women are soulless whores who will never truly love you
>>
>>72384626

>personality-less waifus with no discernible female features
>worth it
>>
>>72376322
Even if they were a problem here, it's still the right thing to do. So I agree with you OP.
>>
>>72384626
Chinese girls are hideous without massive amounts of plastic surgery, and Chinese culture makes them hyper materialistic and shallow and needy.

Chinese girls are shit tier. Especially rich Chinese girls
>>
>>72384722
Literally what?
>>
File: 1408316909699.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1900) Image search: [Google]
1408316909699.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1900
>>72384626
>good gweilo, chase yellow pussy while we take over your country
>>
Someone revoke this retard gVw2gdkx's flag and give him a chinese or indian one.
>>
>>72384843

I second that
>>
>>72384529
Sure but at least they will speak English and adopt white mannerisms and culture and actually get jobs, contribute to society, and most importantly, not blow random innocents up for shits
>>
>>72384797
>t. virtue-signaling leftist
>posted from the cuck shed
>>
>>72379383
None of the migrants Canada accepted were actually directly fleeing for their lives. They were all currently living safely in their own apartments before Trudumbass decided to NEEDED to meet his arbitrary deadline.
>>
>>72384529
How is that different from being white?

Sounds like perfect integration to me.
>>
>>72384957
And in 20 years your country becomes a colony of the PRC. It may not have an immediate effect on your life but those worms slowly take over every institution of your country as we speak.
>>
>>72384341
>>72377057
Fucking this
I'd be okay with the refugees if they weren't treated like literal gods
>>
>>72384957
Harper pretty much sold us to China. You don't want to see what a Chinese dominated Canada will do on that front.
>>
>>72385023

I'll blindfold you with your shoelaces and shove you into a locker just like in high school, Chang
>>
>>72385023
For the same reason Jews are not "white". They still have a tribal mentality, they still have an us versus them mentality. They still only help their own and lobby like parasites drinking the blood of the country and keeping it within their community while the Canadian people suffer.
>>
>>72384957
>adopt white mannerisms and culture

Only a relatively small number can do this, and LARPing as Canadians makes them us as much as me being able to LARP as Japanese makes me one of them.

>get jobs

That Canadians can and should be doing.

>contribute to society

They contribute almost exclusively to themselves and their ethnic in-group.
>>
>>72385019
Not surprising considering how much of a slimeball and pussy Trudeau is. Fucking liberals.
>>
they're the same as Irish potato famine refugees, except they're less likely to blow themselves up
>>
>>72376322
In my opinion, I think Canada shouldnt have have to take them in. But help re locate them to other partaking Arab or European countries. But I'd survey Canadian opinions first. I haven't met any personally, but I've seen plenty in my now white minority city. Though id say maybe a couple of refugees are actually that badly needing to flee their city and not defend. But who knows, there's been little coverage of where they're actually coming from or if their properly screened, ect.

2/10 would not take in again
>>
>>72384158
>Richmond and Markham
>Chinks
>not Gooks
>>
>>72385273
The money is still being generated and contributed to the gdp. Wealth comes from China and into Canada. They still buy groceries, products, etc from Canada with the money they earned in Canada. Better than shitskins who would just laze off welfare. I hope you get my point.
>>
>>72385468
Richmond is over 50% Chinese m8
>>
Funny how all media spew out these cherrypicked family pictures, when even official numbers say that 2/3 of them are adults.
>>
>>72385513

Chinks are shitskins
>>
>>72385527

Really? Shit. Didn't think that meme was true
>>
>>72385273
Come on.

Like I said, Canadians nowadays would rather collect welfare than work a bad job.

Jobs aren't being stolen. We're neglecting them.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 460x460
Watch Watson Red Pilling Serena Williams!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3LNIsssXEg

>>
>>72385774

Bait
>>
>>72385513
>contributed to the gdp

All bow before GDP, all worship the holy economy!

>Wealth comes from China and into Canada

Blood money is coming in, laundered through real estate and funneled into universities via our degree-for-citizenship loophole.
>>
>>72385105
This. A Chinese dominated Canada is an Orwellian ultra-capitalist dystopia of minimum wage drones working 24 hours a day to please their Chinese masters. Say goodbye to all the European inspired welfare programs and pensions. Your life under Chinks is that of a drone.
>>
>>72385527
Oh, I see a lot more gook stores and people. Finch St is pretty much all gook.
>>
This thread needs more Americans. I fucking hate those god damn northern polite-ass liberal commies.
>>
>>72385857
I know small business owners who basically depend on foreign workers because they can't run otherwise
>>
>>72386140

Traitorous scum
>>
>>72376322

>15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.

>(2) Subsection (1) does not preclude any law, program or activity that has as its object the amelioration of conditions of disadvantaged individuals or groups including those that are disadvantaged because of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.

Hudud (Arabic: حدود Ḥudūd, also transliterated hadud, hudood; singular hadd, حد, literal meaning "limit", or "restriction") is an Islamic concept: punishments which under Islamic law (Shariah) are mandated and fixed by God.

>Offences subject to hudud punishment include
[1][27][not specific enough to verify]

Some types of Theft (Sariqa, السرقة), stealing;[28]
War against God, (Moharebeh, Hirabah), and Corruption on Earth (Mofsed-e-filarz). Usually defined as highway robbery (Haraba, Qat' al-Tariq, قطع الطريق), or other forms of mischief against the Muslim state;[28]
Rebellion (Baghi[2] (rebel), pl. Baghat).[29] Withdrawing from the obedience of the Caliph,[29] or other Islamic religious authority.[2] This is considered a violation of Quranic verse 49:9.[2][30]
Apostasy (Riddah, ردة or Irtidad, ارتداد), leaving Islam for another religion or for atheism,[31][not specific enough to verify][32] however opinion is not unanimous on this crime.[6]
Sexual crimes, (Zina (الزنا). Includes pre-marital sex, extra-marital sex and homosexual sex.[33][34] (Mere desire for such sex is legally neutral.)
Sexual slander, the false accusation of zina (Qadhf, القذف).[28][35]
Drinking alcohol, gambling (Shurb al-Khamr, Maisir).[28]
>>
>>72386140
Then they should either do that work themselves or close down, since they are not viable.
>>
>>72385888
>Blood money is coming in, laundered through real estate and funneled into universities via our degree-for-citizenship loophole.

I agree with you on that. I hate mainland Chinese just as much as you do for that and more. My point is that at least Chinese are spending money and generating money in Canada. "Refugees" would do little more than diddle white girls and collect their welfare checks.
>>
>>72386227

Don't worry I'm sure the government will remove those laws >15(1) and (2) to appease Sharia. Oh you didn't want to have beer and pork at your backyard party did you anon?
>>
>>72386140
weird how they're all minimum wage workers too, eh?

Would be a shame if the free market maid them say... offer higher wages for shit jobs. You know, make them play by the rules they want everyone else to play by.

JK brah, both sides are actually somewhat right on this issue, but allowing unviable businesses to run on subsidized labour costs while at the same time the owners moan that canadians don't want to work shit jobs because they're too good to work below their desired pay it pringles my jimmies
>>
>>72386499
Why not kick both instead of making a decision between aids and cancer?
>>
>>72380030
Trudeau actually specifically said that he completely refuses to prioritize Christians. Looks like 25000 Muslims will be brought to Canada.
>>
>>72386441
Would you like that?

Say goodbye to your McDonald's. Say goodbye to your Tim Horton's. Say goodbye to your sanitation staff.

Canadians, whether they be Chinese, White, or any other race, simply don't want to work anymore
>>
>>72386689
Because Canada like every other Western country will never cease immigration from other countries. It'd be great and I'd love it if we could restrict immigration to only White countries, and would fully support it.

But we both know that's never going to happen. So you're going to have to pick your poison.
>>
>>72386757
>>72386919

Bait
>>
>>72386757
Oh, here goes the "immigrants do the work that [insert white country] people don't want to do".
Well that is odd, because we had all of those services before being swarmed by those yearly 300k shitskins.
>>
File: 1458678575308.jpg (42 KB, 320x317) Image search: [Google]
1458678575308.jpg
42 KB, 320x317
>>72376322

>wanting Muslims in your country
>B-B-But they're vetted

Yeah no thanks
>>
>>72387135
But when they came in we stopped working.
>>
>>72387135
>we had all of those services before being swarmed by those yearly 300k shitskins.

... and still do in predominantly white areas of the country.
>>
>>72380200
Yeah, and the people being hoarded into Canada are NOT legitimate.
>>
In 15 years i can imagine us having to invade you.
>>
>>72387478
>implying America wont be empire of Mexico by then
>>
>>72387413
In many small primarily white/native towns they only keep those businesses open with temporary foreign workers
>>
File: 1438410848133[2].jpg (161 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
1438410848133[2].jpg
161 KB, 456x469
>>72376322
Any given night in Canada has 250,000 people sleeping on the streets. Where is the outpouring of sympathy and support for them? Where are the programs to house them,educate them and get them in the workforce? It would only cost a fraction of the $1.2b we currently earmarked for refugees seeing as you don't need to teach them a new language or pay for transport half-way across the globe.

Either way we can't afford it; not with how poorly the economy is performing. We're spending money we don't have on people who aren't even Canadian citizens and the career politicians in Ottawa couldn't give less of a shit about the country outside the GTA and St Lawrence corridor if they tried.

I'm seriously hoping Trump sweeps the election stateside and western Canada separates and joins them. They'd be bringing a lot to the table for the United States and would probably be appreciated more on a national scale if they were states instead of provinces.
>>
oh heck
>>
File: 1459104436636.jpg (377 KB, 1951x1188) Image search: [Google]
1459104436636.jpg
377 KB, 1951x1188
>>72376322
1) They're fucking muslims
2) They complain about how much we're giving them. Many have turned down 2 offers on houses
3) They weren't in dire need of relocation anyways. The stories you hear your liberal cucked friends speak about on facebook of them being bombed everyday are lies for the goyim to eat up. They were in refugee camps in Jordan, they weren't in the battlezone
4) It's Islamifying our country
5) Our piece of cuck prime minister takes it in the ass by them
6) The amount of mental gymnastics some people do to justify bringing them here truly shows how fucked we are, and how far down the rabbit hole we've gone
7) There is no going back, canuckistani bros. Time to abandon ship and get into the states for when the God Emperor is elected. Reminder it's a long process, so start filling out the forms now. H1B is the best way for you to get in.

>Pic related
>>
>>72382277
>Good lord 4chan is going cuck

How?

We are waiting for the purge desu.
>>
Hate, hate, hate. Double hate. Loathe entirely. Don't want them here. Syria isn't our problem. Send them back, I don't care what happens to them, our country has enough problems without their bullshit
>>
>>72387846

Only for the past couple of years or so. The rapid appearance of TFWs all of a sudden only means that they are preferred by some employers because they are easier to exploit and less likely to demand decent working conditions. It's actually a disgrace that Canadians are now being passed over for these jobs in favour of impoverished foreigners who won't complain no matter how badly they are treated.
>>
>>72387846
>businesses use aliens as indentured labour over real employees
>this is good because reasons
>>
>>72380710
LMFAO
>>
File: KebabsHateHim.jpg (26 KB, 526x394) Image search: [Google]
KebabsHateHim.jpg
26 KB, 526x394
>>72388000
tfw full house on this post any nobody noticed.

Also

>Be me
>Be posting on Facebook page about Syrian refugees
>Woman messages me because she see's my dog in profile pic
>Asks if he's purebred etc (He is a purebred German Shepherd)
>Says he's beautiful
>She's a breeder
>Also posted many things disliking Syrian refugees
>Wants to breed him with her grade A bitch
>tfw going to get a free puppy this summer breeding kebab removers with a fellow kebab hater

God bless people with a good head on their shoulders.

>Pic related, it's my boi
>>
>>72388251
having worked in one such "small business", I wish the program was watched more more intensely than it is and had higher burdens of proof on their inability to fill positions. It essentially requires the business to post ads and conduct interviews, but they are allowed to throw people out of the candidate pool without any real justification. So, this does result in "Oh do I want an indentured servant or a white guy who is possibly aware of labour laws", and you're correct that they choose the former.

That being said, there certainly does exist businesses that will close if the program is removed, and I cannot assume every user of it does so just for exploitation's sake, since the workers do have people which check in on their welfare, but I don't know
>>
File: trudeau.png (496 KB, 1320x3328) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.png
496 KB, 1320x3328
READ PIC RELATED GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>72388000
>>72388695

They've banned me twice for checking gets so I just stopped.
>>
>>72388838
>tfw rarely use 1/2chan for this exact reason

What habbened to mods being gods?
>>
>>72381441
My thoughts as well
>>
File: liberalbudget2016.png (144 KB, 778x808) Image search: [Google]
liberalbudget2016.png
144 KB, 778x808
DON'T FORGET SYRIAN REFUGEES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CANADIAN FORCES

Pic related gets more scary when you put it into context:

>Canada's military spending is 1% of its GDP
>Canada's GDP is 1.827 Trillion
>Military spending is 18.2 Billion
>Proposed Budget cut for 2017-2018 is 1.319 Billion

Literally cutting a 14th off the budget in a single fell swoop. Never mind the 90 million cut the year before.

But somehow we have the money to blow 300 million on:
>expand intake of Syrian refugees
>reduce application time of Syrian refugees
>admit more Syrian refugees as permanent residents
>>
OH AND REFUGEES DON'T EVEN COME FROM CAMPS

"Most of the 21,000 refugees who have made it to our borders, were not housed in camps, they were, they had been living in theatre for a number of years, renting apartments, so I just want that for precision. They're not housed in camps administered by the UNHCR."
>Martin Bolduc, CBSA Program Branch Vice-President

Bolduc continues:

"I wouldn't be able to tell you the 21,000, how many, but very, very few came out of the camps, most of the people were already living in, in the countries where we are operating in."

And here's Liberal MP Boris Wrzesnewsky on the matter:

"Where they were actually located, whether they were in towns or actual camps, we didn't actually set goals where we're extracting refugees from. We set a goal of a certain number of refugees that we would bring in to remove the load from those frontline countries and also to help our European allies because many of those refugee camps were pretty full."
>>
>>72389300
REMINDER: You are spending your tax money on tens of thousands of dollars worth of prayer mats, foot baths, and korans for mudslimes. True story. Also displacing soldiers on bases, and building a mosque in one in Quebec (laval I think?)
>>
File: bestfnrageever.jpg (43 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
bestfnrageever.jpg
43 KB, 500x396
>>72389372

Well duh, some of them had to sell their assets before they could come over.

>refugees
>assets
>mfw
>>
>>72376322
i think we have enough Muslims in Canada... they also receive special treatment from liberal idiots... we already have natives who get everything free... it's disturbing that nobody is accepting syrian Christian refugees
>>
>>72389526
Actually, I think it's Valcartier. The Rebel got a freedom of information request on the info. too lazy to look it up
>>
>>72381872
This is the best post in this thread.
>>
>>72389694
>>72389526
That's included here >>72388819
>>
>>72389665
Yeah they are but I think only if they are sponsored. A christian church near where I am collected to pay to bring over a christian family.
>>
>>72384529

All the mainland $$$ flowing into Vancouver & TO are running from the CCP because they are capitalists that believe in private property and want to protect their assets.

They are the furthest thing from the CCP and would never change our institutions.
>>
>>72389970
>they are capitalists that believe in private property

Not likely, since many of them are thieves and parking their ill-gotten gains in this country.
>>
>>72389970
The capitalists are a minority of the Chinks flowing into Canada. Surely not every Chink in Richmond is a capitalist. It is those lowly Chinks who get into institutions.
>>
>>72390428

The very fact that they are stealing money from mother China and hiding it in a capitalist country verifies that that do NOT believe in communist ideals. The Chinese wealthy are running as fast as they can from the CCP.

They aren't going to promote an ideology that they just ran from.
>>
>>72380990
Jackson fucking square. The influx of blacks is offensive. I can't believe it's never discussed.
>>
>>72389101

They were infiltrated by redditors.
>>
>>72382402
>Nobody sane would repeat the mistakes of history.
ftfy
>>
>>72383677
I go to Mac. There's more people here with hijabs than without them. It's Fuckin disgusting.
>>
>>72390970
They need not have Communist ideals to have a tribal mentality and lobby to take over the country. The fact remains that they see themselves as Chinese first and Canadian second, and they WILL prefer their own over Canadians. See >>72385909
>>
>>72382545
Yes. Because they are all EVIL, but let Christians in because none of them did anything bad. Ever.
>>
>>72382740
>>72382538
Forgot to link to my post.
>>72391337
>>
>>72376322
i dont want a Paris style attack in my city
>>
File: Salah-Abdeslam.jpg (27 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
Salah-Abdeslam.jpg
27 KB, 564x752
>>72391542
Better not let any twinks come over then
>>
>>72391337
>Phillipines
>doesn't hate Muslims

Why don't you go live in Mindanao, friend? You will certainly not be killed or beheaded. Let's forget that your country and it's history did not even fucking exist before the Spaniards converted you to Christianity and united the various tribes.
>>
>>72376322
They're okay as long as:
-They have a background check
-They're watched 24/7 by trusted armed agent and their communications are being also watched
-They have to produce an income to the government
-They have to go back after the war is over
-They have to pay rent
>>
>>72391664
Then again, you are probably a mudslime yourself, so disregard what I said.
>>
>>72391816

[citation needed]
>>
>>72391816
>They have to go back

This is the single biggest problem with our refugee policy. It just ends up being back-door immigration.
>>
>>72391337
Serious question, have you read the Quran?
Read if and compare it to the Bible. Christianity is truly a religion of peace. Islam, on the other hand is a murderous death cult. This becomes evident immediately upon reading the Quran. If you are not a Muslim but rather an Americanized libtard cuck there is still hope for you.
>>
>>72391664
Yeah, I don't like the Abu Sayaf but I don't think other Christians are angels either. Be fair, not every Muslim is a terrorist and not every Christian is Jesus Christ. Oh, and good luck with your war.
>>72391877
I'm not a Muslim.
>>
>>72376322
If they're vetted, waited their turn in refugee camps and you take a healthy proportion of women, men and children ( not 90% young adult men like us retards in europe ) I don't see it as much of a problem. My only gripe with it is that most of them are muslim and Islam does not belong in the west.
>>
I want out of this country so bad.

It gets worse every year.
>>
>>72392337
Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but all Muslims who follow their book and know what their religion is about support terrorism and Sharia. Muslims who rationalize Islam to a point that would be reconcilable with life in a Western liberal society are not Muslims because they do not follow any part of their fucking book, yet they are liberal posterchildren for some reason.
>>
>>72392500

I know that feel man.

I am so torn in what to do.

I dont want to raise kids out here.
>>
>>72392180
>Christianity is truly a religion of peace
Pfffffft HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA
Good one, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Anyway, Christianities teachings are alright but whats the point if the person their thought to does not follow them. If I recall Jesus wants us to love our neighbors, tell me are the Christians who hate Muslims following practicing that.
>>
>>72392500

There's nowhere else to go. At least this country is big enough that you can effectively hide out in a small community and lead a traditional life, at least with the dwindling number of older people who are relatively uncucked.
>>
>>72392931
>If I recall Jesus wants us to love our neighbors, tell me are the Christians who hate Muslims

Jesus never said to invite your enemy into your house, and wanting to live far away from hostile, sub-literate barbarians is not "hate".
>>
>>72376322

I'm fine with taking in a few as long as they are thoroughly vetted and evenly spread out throughout the country. Don't want any Muslim ghettos forming up.
>>
>>72392931

Hard to be tolerant of the intolerant friendo

but yes as far as I have seen, christians are keeping quiet, I suppose we could call them, the moderate christians, because no doubt they are hoping others speak out.
>>
>>72379195
>Let them in on visas, refugees should be here strictly temporarily.

This
>>
>>72392931
Islam is the opposite of what you are describing. It has horrible teachings and "good" Muslims are those who choose to follow them.

You are an exceptionally annoying island nigger, a special breed of westernized libtard island nigger no less. You are officially the most cucked of your kind I have ever encountered.

See >>72392532

Let me explain this to you again: Christianity has good teachings, some people do not follow them, this does not make Christianity bad as a religion

Islam has bad teachings, good Muslims who follow them are murderous subhuman scum. Muslims who do not follow or believe them are decent people but Muslims only in name.
>>
>>72392606
Same deal dude. I have a gf of 6 years who wont leave her family. I have a Polish passport and Im fucking flipping out everyday. I wanna gtfo so bad.
>>
File: 1456280239409.jpg (15 KB, 361x287) Image search: [Google]
1456280239409.jpg
15 KB, 361x287
>>72382719

>Implying 99% of Canadians weren't immigrants at some point.
>>
>>72393245

>At the airport, individuals who pass the checks will become permanent residents of Canada. All will then continue on to a welcome centre.

>permanent residents

http://globalnews.ca/news/2393348/here-are-5-things-to-know-about-syrian-refugee-arrivals-in-canada/
>>
>>72391816
Our screening procedures are either being run by incompetents or being "streamlined" on purpose by radical populists. The federal government CANNOT be trusted.

I'm going to use for example the 29 year old Sudanese nigger who pretended to be 17, and joined an Ontario high school basketball team.
The team was going to play in the US, and made visa applications for this purpose. The US made inquiries about this nigger to Sudan (these are channels that Canadian government obviously has access to) and Sudan said that the guy was 29 years old.
This tells us that immigration is not checking ANYBODY. They are just fucking letting people in on the strength of their word alone.

The only refugees that deserve to flee to Canada are ethnic Europeans fleeing their homelands which will in the coming decades be turning to garbage. There are however currently ZERO refugees of any value whatsoever in the world.
>>
>>72388695
That's a qt dog! I'm dying to get me a German Shepard. How far are you from Hamilton?
>>
>>72393570
I'm assuming you're counting those that are dead in that amazing count?

Who came here in the past isn't relevant to who we let in now.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.