[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Trump bend to the will of the Koch brothers like all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 293x172
Will Trump bend to the will of the Koch brothers like all the other good cuckservatives?
>>
absolutely not
>>
Why are the Koch brothers bad again?
>>
>>72376297
oh look the 2 american presidents for the past 15 years. HEIL MINE 2 FUEHRERS
>>
>>72376297

He already said they are members of his country club but should still fuck off and buy their usual puppets like El Rato.
>>
>>72376437
Their goal is to turn America into an oligarchy with them in charge and us as peasants.

These people fight tooth and nail to keep the working class down so they can save a penny.
>>
>>72376437
Their father was better.
>>
>>72376437
>Why are the Koch brothers bad again?
They're not.

http://www.hoover.org/research/good-profit-part-1
>>
>>72376437
Responsible for right to work and anti union laws that stagnated wages.
>>
>>72376834
>Responsible for right to work and anti union laws that stagnated wages.

>being this retarded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juDQl48Wfio
>>
>>72376297
I'm pretty sure they hate each other.
Or at least they hate Trump.
I'm pretty sure they were the ones in charge of the massive fuckup that was the wollman rink project before they called in Trump, who proceeded to embarrass them with how well he handled it
>>
>>72378737
Wrong Koch, faget. Totally unrelated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Koch
>>
File: 1461713557789.jpg (54 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
1461713557789.jpg
54 KB, 768x512
>>72376834
>Responsible for right to work and anti union laws that stagnated wages.
Plebbit please. Right to Work simply means you aren't forced to join a Union in order to get a job. Being against something like that is a sign of a slave mentality.
>>
>>72376297
Why would a billionaire need to bend over for anyone?
The cuckservatives do it for money, trump needs no money
>>
>>72376297
they hate trump
>>
>>72379276
Oh. Poop.

It was more hilarious the way I thought it was.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.