[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you respond to this /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 600x850
How do you respond to this /pol/?
>>
The second amendment
>>
>>72374190
fpbp
>>
>>72374136
false equivalence

I am guaranteed the right to bear arms
>>
>>72374190
>>
>>72374136
I dont have to morally justify myself to anyone else.
Elections and votes are held by secret ballot for reason.

Are you some sort of child?
>>
Coming here without documents and being a faggot aren't inalienable rights.
>>
>>72374136

false equivalence across the board.
>>
Go away evil dogger
>>
>So what you're saying is that guns should be legal and easy to get like we should let refugees in?
>>
Christ, this is 3rd grade tier. It's your right to own a weapon and protect yourself. It is not your right to move into another country and live off the taxpayers there.
>>
File: 1460519421270.jpg (106 KB, 574x500) Image search: [Google]
1460519421270.jpg
106 KB, 574x500
>>
File: 1454713327584.png (240 KB, 380x444) Image search: [Google]
1454713327584.png
240 KB, 380x444
>>72374136
>might
>might
>are
it's the little things that really make me mad
>>
>>72374136

1. refugees are used as pawns for globalist elite agenda

2. Trans bathrooms are PC issue, less than 0.5% of american are trans

3. Self Defense is a natural right

"Refugees" leave turkey for welfare state of europe.
>>
>>72374136

The first should be A LOT OF, the second ALL OF THE

Do they not realize any asshole can buy a cheap dress, go into a bathroom, push someone into a stall and rape them if there is no social control of some kind?

They can still do it now, but if there's more than 1 woman in the bathroom it'll be harder to do anything without anyone noticing.
>>
The UK has strict gun control already because of this very reasoning.

Time to stop Muslims coming into the country!
>>
>>72374136
One is a right. Others are privilege.
>>
>>72374897
>google "weasel words"

What they are doing is not an accident.
>>
>>72374136
Immigrating to the US is not a right
Showing your penis in a womens bathroom is not a right
Gun ownership is a right and the only right in the bill of rights that states SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>72374136
>right to defend yourself
They're not that different.
>>
>>72374136

Guns are tools. The other two examples are not tools.

Tools are neither good nor bad. They can be used by good people and bad people. But guns themselves are neutral.

The same goes -- by the way -- for encryption. It is only a tool. It can be used by good people and bad people. But encryption itself is neutral.

Did you know that the possession of certain types of radios is a crime? Yep. Again, radios are just neutral tools, and there is no justification for ever forbidding them.

It's nonsensical to forbid people from using tools simply because some people might use them badly. Using that twisted logic, you can forbid every tool.

Once a government starts prohibiting tools, you know that it's up to no good.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.