[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a realistic way to fix the West? Hardmode: no Trump/MAGA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (26 KB, 579x291) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
26 KB, 579x291
What's a realistic way to fix the West?

Hardmode: no Trump/MAGA
>>
File: TEDDY.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
TEDDY.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
a final solution
>>
>>72372103
>>72372103
A lot of guns and even more bullets or gas chambers.
>>
Pull the plug on all the shitty jewish pop culture, throw identity politics in the garbage where it belongs.

It will never happen.
>>
why dont we just combine bathrooms? Men wont be embarassed to bring their daughters into the mens room and women wont have to wait in lines because there will be more toilets..
The downside? Perverts? They're a downside with segregated bathrooms too.
>>
File: 1461859306952.gif (2 MB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
1461859306952.gif
2 MB, 300x226
Bring back McCarthyism.
The rest will sort itself out.
>>
Trump
>>
>>72372103
Destruction. Just total destruction.
>>
Mandatory military service
>>
>>72372103
More like impossible mode
>>
>>72372103
Repeal the 19th amendment.
>>
Makes as much sense of having trans-inclusive bathrooms.
>>
>>72372307
Women's bathrooms are fucking filthy, I guarantee if you blocked women from using the unisex bathrooms for a month they'd be 100% cleaner.

Combining bathrooms only makes the men's bathroom as shitty as women's bathrooms.
>>
>>72372103
>end the fed
>return money power to the congress and the treasury
>outlaw derivative trading
>remove super pacs

boom

no more bought and paid for kike banker shill candidates
>>
>>72372103
Are blacks really not blacks and pretending to be blacks like trans people pretend to be the opposite sex?
>>
Burn it to the ground in nuclear fire and start again.
>>
>>72372477
I've never been in a womans restroom so I wouldn't know. But wouldnt the combined effort of men and women keep the bathroom clean because women dont want men to judge them and vice versa? I would give a shit if i pissed on the seat if I knew a woman might walk in behind me.
>>
>>72372103
A big enough shock to switch on most people's psychological survival mode: Massive terrorist attack, economic depression, China replacing America as the world's most powerful nation or maybe just when institutionalised anti-white racism will become too big and obvious for the majority to keep ignoring anymore.
>>
>>72372103
blood.
>>
File: 1461717056952.jpg (81 KB, 536x400) Image search: [Google]
1461717056952.jpg
81 KB, 536x400
>>72372562
No, I did janitorial work and women's bathrooms are a fucking horror show.
I bet lovecraft got most of his ideas peaking into the lady's room.

They shove Tampax into the corner and shit on it and it's very common to see something like a maggot infestation in one of the stalls.
I would rather go to prison for a year than live in a female restroom for a month.

The worst men do is sometimes piss on the floor or miss the seat every blue moon. Women miss the seat deliberately constantly.
>>
Shoot leftists.
Nobody wants to do it, but it would work.
>>
Import Putin
>>
>>72372562
I may do that simply because one might, good thinking anon.
>>
>>72372103
crazy idea, why are bathrooms segregated by sex?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.