[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cultural Enrichment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Thank you diversity.jpg (4 MB, 2433x4331) Image search: [Google]
Thank you diversity.jpg
4 MB, 2433x4331
Do most of you guys live in ethnically homogeneous bubbles?

I can honestly say that attending a liberal university in one of the most multicultural cities on Earth has greatly enriched my life and broadened my perspectives.

The contributions of minorities to my education cannot be understated.

Pic related.
>>
>>72371869
hey i posted one of those once.
Did you collect these, or are they all from your email?

Do you go to Columbia too?
>>
>>72372018
*oh by the way, it was the JUST one with the neon green. my favorite
>>
>>72372018
All from the emails. Just compiled it now.

Yes I do.
>>
>>72372122
nice nice. I love this shit, I'm at the medical center, what school are you at? I need redpilled bros
>>
File: Columbia.png (125 KB, 721x381) Image search: [Google]
Columbia.png
125 KB, 721x381
>>72372122
>>72372109
Do you remember this email?
>>
>>72372203
I'm in a grad program. Don't want to ID myself!

But it's very blue pilled over here.

>>72372427
No I don't. But I'm kind of terrible at checking emails. The one I wanted to find was the announcement that they would stop including race in the crime reports. But I couldn't locate it.
>>
>>72371869
I grew up with a black kid from the inner city with a gay dad and a Jordanian muslim as best friends. They were fine, but almost all of the stereotypes about blacks and muslims are true, especially when I met their extended families and grew older.
>>
>>72372427
>diversity diversity diversity
God these fucks are up their own ass with this bullshit.
>pipeline
Well at least they got that right. They're just trying to pump people past no matter what.
>>
File: Romaniaethnic.png (195 KB, 1490x1023) Image search: [Google]
Romaniaethnic.png
195 KB, 1490x1023
>>72371869
In Romania, it's not the romanians who live in ethnically homogenous bubbles, it's the gypsies and magyars who do.

Feels good.
>>
>>72372699
And for all of their efforts at diversity, it's still never enough for the students of color.

This was a hilarious happening from last year:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/12/08/columbia-law-students-demand-exam-extensions-because-of-trauma-related-to-the-recent-non-indictments-in-ferguson-and-staten-island/
>>
>>72372680
you don't have to ID yourself.
kik is SnapCity2000 if you ever want to talk about columbia stuff or go downtown and interview and Troll Bernie people.
>>
>>72373810
Well I'm about to head to the gym. Chest day.

Maybe I'll see you there.
>>
>>72371869

No.
I live in a city that's full of niggers, sandniggers and gypsies.

It hasn't "enriched" me in any way shape or form.
The only passable immigrants are the slavs, but they should still GTFO since they're undercutting Italians out of the job market.
>>
>>72374327
nah, I lifted yesterday and sore as fuck
good luck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.