[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it wasn't for the refugees and immigrants, would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1461782467194.jpg (59 KB, 640x511) Image search: [Google]
1461782467194.jpg
59 KB, 640x511
If it wasn't for the refugees and immigrants, would you be for a european union? If not, why? If you are, how would you make it work?

>Would there be a language everyone had to speak?

>Would the currency be the same in the entire union (basically the euro but over the whole union)?

>What would be the requirements for joining?

>How would travel between countries and working / getting educated in another country work?

>What would be our policy to the world outside of our union?

>If not brussels, where would we have the capital?

>Common military or not?

>Trade policy?

Any other thoughts welcome, too. People outside of europe welcome with their ideas or arguments against the union, too.
>>
File: mosley.jpg (478 KB, 2000x1443) Image search: [Google]
mosley.jpg
478 KB, 2000x1443
yes

https://www.oswaldmosley.com/europe-a-nation/
>>
>>72370240
France and Germany would just end up dominating that shit, so no.
>>
>>72371219
>France
Why would they do anything as soon as the deutsche Michel wakes up?
>>
>>72371219
Germany already dominates you, Denmark is just a fancy hat.
>>
>>72371219
>the strongest would dominate
As it should be. Whenever irrelevant backwaters start calling the shots, you know the Union in question is going to shit. If you think UN is a joke, imagine how laughably irrelevant it would be without the Security Council. Imagine how quickly the USSR would have collapsed if every Ukrainian and Moldavian were calling the shots.

I dread for EU now that the voice of Poles and Bulgarians are worth the same as those of French and Germans.
>>
pretty much every nationalist party UKIP etc is for Europe, but without the neomarxists and with more democracy
>>
File: 1455153822486.png (707 KB, 663x699) Image search: [Google]
1455153822486.png
707 KB, 663x699
>>72371655
>The strongest should dominate
>France
>Germany
>Strongest
>>
>>72370240
your pic is funny, but fuck off with your globalism shit sweden. we need strong nations that compete against each other while being friendly at the same time. it'll make the world more prosperous.

tl;dr you're subconsciously working for da joos if you support that crap
>>
File: 1459289648557.jpg (50 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1459289648557.jpg
50 KB, 600x720
>>72371932
I always see the most idiotic post with this face. It's a "look at me, I'm a complete retard sign".
>>
File: British Pepe.png (49 KB, 234x285) Image search: [Google]
British Pepe.png
49 KB, 234x285
>>72370240
No
>Ruler Britannia
>For Queen and for Country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD04yHDrvRc
>>
>>72371932
Economicly seen Germany is one of the most powerful nations around the world, while bongistan is a shithole, do you even export?
>>
>>72371977
>globalism

What I'm for is if there is a union, there will be limited influence from outside of the union.

European countries don't have the power to compete with USA or china.
Only way we can compete is if we unite one way or another.

This would let us compete on a higher level.
>>
>>72370240
What's the song from the video?
>>
>>72370240
If the EU had strong borders and a very loose system, meaning very very decentralized I would support it. Basically states would be completely independants but cooperations on specific projects would be strongly encouraged. Like airbus. An executive at the top to have the states act as a block on trade and foreign affairs would be great as well. Nothing more.
>>
>>72373132
Saleel Sawarim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
>>
>>72373016
i get what you're saying, but think of it this way. the united states of america is dying because we have no state's rights. we don't have a choice in the way we're governed. we should have states(ny) where there's gun control because everyone there wants it, and states(texas) with no gun control because nobody there wants it. instead, we have a powerful authoritation government that fucks over its citizens so every state has gun control. if you had a united states of europe, then france would be your washington. france just so happens to be controlled by jews. it would be a dangerous thing to give europe over to one country, especially one as gay as france. sweden is also gay, but only because of a few decades of brainwashing. france has been gay for hundreds of years.

i'm sorry if you don't like competing with countries like china. nazi germany was able to compete against the entire world. sweden can too if they embraced nationalism and did away with non-whites.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.