[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So uh... is Trump going to save us too? I don't mean to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: 1443553574540.jpg (67 KB, 572x626) Image search: [Google]
1443553574540.jpg
67 KB, 572x626
So uh... is Trump going to save us too? I don't mean to be a cuck but I'd be fine with the US annexing Canada... things would be much better off.
>>
>>72370207
You elected your guy, now live with it.
>>
>>72370314
No I didn't, I voted Con, and I have been doing so for the last 4 elections.
>>
>>72370207
whats soo bad about canada serious question?
>>
File: 1459237499103.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1459237499103.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
>>72370207
Kill yourself you fucking cuck have some pride in your country and do something to better it, instead of hoping for a reach around from President Trump
>>
>>72370395
Cuck Prime Minister
Cuck Government (Even our most right leaning parties are leftcucks)
Cuck Laws
Cuck Population
>>
>>72370421
Canada was a mistake.
>>
>>72370207
>I'd be fine with the US annexing Canada.
I wouldn't. Why would we add 30 million mostly liberal voters? If we take Canada, we only take the clay. You all have to die.
>>
>>72370542
You were a mistake you gook piece of shit move out of my country if you hate it so much
>>
>>72370207
Annexing Canada... Sorry, but you Moosefuckers just don't know how to survive in a republic. Brains are wired completely different.
>>
>>72370395
I actually don't know. I know there's corruption and the usual, but every country deals with that. We haven't been invaded (military mind you, I'm not talking about the Syrians) and we're not doing that bad (except selling huge chunks of land to China, not happy). I know Weedman is laughable, but we'll get a leader that'll make Canada shine. Just give us time.
>>
>>72370628
>calling me a Gook
Shut the fuck up faggot, my Canadian heritage goes 3 generations back.

>>72370550
>send anyone who voted liberal, NDP or Green in the last election to gulags up north
>???
>profit
>>
>>72370930
Not taking that chance, you all gotta go. Every. Single. Canadian. Roach. Must. Did.
>>
>>72371180
Fuck you faggot, I'll kill as many burgers before you get to me.
>>
>>72370930
Then act like it you degenerate little cunt
>please annex my country trump sempai
kill yourself
>>
Trump could probably wipe out le weed man's credibility with one speech if he wanted to.

The problem is that Trump would rather keep someone stupid in power so he can exploit them more easily, so he probably won't.
>>
>>72370207
Well he's going to trigger Trudeau so hard he'll have a stroke
>>
>>72370395
Healthcare is absolute shit, education is bad (though not as bad as the US), high taxes, most programs go to newly arrived immigrants, women and now "Syrian" "refugee", no freedom of speech, no freedom to own firearms, no freedom to defend yourself if attacked, the currency is weak, real estate market is saturated with chinks buying up land to speed up their immigration (if you invest in Canada it goes faster and real estate is relatively secure so all chinks buy up property leaving locals with inflated prices), no leadership with the current government only media appearances and cucked shit.

Don't come here. Sure the rural areas like rural Quebec or most of the prairies are liveable but the country's laws and culture is shit. Canadians haven't had any sense of national identity for decades, only Quebec and Maritime still have one (barely).

Also with our closeness to the US we get your liberal stuff too, Black Lives Matter started here. Doesn't matter that blacks fled from the US to Canada and are well treated here, doesn't matter Catholics were denied the right to vote for a century, doesn't matter natives were brushed around only muh black lives matter, they can't even adapt their message, just import it straight up.
>>
>>72370207
DUEEEEEEEEEEE SOOOOUTH
THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE (should be) GOIN
>>
>>72370207
Fuck you traitor
Bloody Canacuck leaf nigger
>>
>>72370361
LOL the Con utopia we had under 10 years of Harper. Voting Con isn't going to do anything anymore IMO unless we get a Trump to lead the party, we will just end up with more TPP bullshit and "temporary" foreign workers.
>>
>>72372437
Also to add, I feel like our downfall will be faster than Europe's. Theirs has been a steady slow decay into welfare liberalism and multiculturalism, while we're going head on with Trudeau and at the worst time possible with the migrant crisis, so while Europe is waking up (very) slowly to the reality of their leftist policies we're only at the start here.
>>
Someone is going to form a new party and be our Trump.
>>
Soorey canuck, you people are too far gone. We'll be using you as a dumping ground for our butthurt libs though, so thanks for that.
>>
>>72372679
Canada actually creates wealth due to production of vast amounts of natural resources. Combined with a low population for our vast resource wealth, it will take a long time for us to destroy ourselves. Most of Europe produces fuck all.
>>
>>72372555
There are still loyal leafs, Britannia. Its just
faggots like OP (Ontario) are the majority who
voice their bullshit.
>>
You cucks didn't want to join/help us during the war of 1812 and the American Revolutionary, so why should we help you now?
>>
>>72372745
this, literally can't wait.
>>
>>72370930
Then thanks for the railroad, coolie.
>>
Canadians are wayyyyyy too liberal to integrate successfully. I foresee the two countries remaining friendly neighbors now as they have in the past.
>>
>>72370734
I wish Mexico was on top of Canada.

Shit would be so perfect if CA never imported minorities and lost it's conservative majority.

If you like America freedumbs I guess Canada is bad, but you guys seem to have the culture of liberalism but without experiencing the huge drawbacks like the US is. It doesn't matter if you're all a buncha faggot hippies, you're only attached to one country so the unwashed hordes really have to work to get to you.
>>
File: 286148.png (71 KB, 207x190) Image search: [Google]
286148.png
71 KB, 207x190
Prove yourself first cuck, then we can talk.
>>
File: 38203820.99887d12.640.jpg (26 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
38203820.99887d12.640.jpg
26 KB, 640x400
>>72372896
Even a strong economy can't live under a decadent society. With the expansion of the welfare state, basic income, less stable families and communities, less cultural unity, all those resources won't mean shit. Look at Africa, they had a bunch of resources yet they were poor and underdeveloped because their societies were awful.

>>72372993
Quebec asked for your help during the rebellions of 1837-38 and you refused, only some militiamen from the US did.
>>
>>72370207

Helllllzzzzzz no

Do your six to seven years and earn your citizenship.

After you get your visa of course.
>>
>>72373199
Burger, what you fail to realize is that if you
drop a castle bravo on every major city
here (Toronto, Victoria, Ottawa etc)
the liberals would be almost completely
irradicated. Every other settlement is
Conservative at heart. All trash is in the
big cities, just remember that.
>>
>>72372437
>Healthcare is absolute shit
It's about on par with most western nations

>education is bad (though not as bad as the US)
You said it - could be worse

>high taxes
Not really. US federal taxes are much higher than our federal taxes, but our provincial (state) taxes are higher. Our capital gains taxes and payroll taxes are both MUCH lower than in the US, but we also pay more in sales taxes (GST, VAT, HST, etc). Honestly it's kind of a wash in the end.

>most programs go to newly arrived immigrants
Haven't seen much data on this although I do know we've really rolled out the fucking welcome mat for them

>no freedom of speech
Freedom of speech isn't exactly quite black or white, although I do think our hate speech laws and human-rights kangaroo courts tend to be too restrictive

>no freedom to own firearms
We're not Australia m8, you can get a license and legally own all kinds of guns

>no freedom to defend yourself if attacked
Again, this is wrong. You can defend yourself, even including lethal force, but only as a last resort. No you cannot shoot someone just for setting foot on your property. Only cavemen think that way.

>the currency is weak
No, the USD is just strong right now relative to most of the world.

>real estate market is saturated with chinks
In Vancouver, yes. Because they have no common sense over there. The housing market outside of Van/TO is actually relatively normal.

>no leadership
Justin is just a pretty face on instagram, I agree.
>>
>>72373784
>implying we could nuke canada without canada's allies nuking the United states
I'd love the idea of bringing those of you that aren't crazy liberal into the US fold but that's not going to happen.

I'm in the process of applying for my Canadian Citizenship jus sanguinis but that's really for employment (Canada's work permit system is fucking stupid).
>>
>>72373510
African societies are terrible due to POLITICAL corruption, not the moral corruption of the common people you're speaking of.

Take your communist shit out of here, btw. Marx and the USSR are in a lot of ways responsible for the degeneracy of today.
>>
>>72370207
Why the fuck don't you just move to the US is you love them so much instead of deciding for us?
>>
>>72370361
>implying con is any better
Two party lies.
>>
>>72370207
We Fallout now?
>>
>>72373953
I agree with you 100% except for your thoughts on freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech is actually a black and white issue, there is no reason why it should be infringed, and especially not to "protect" certain classes of people, that is absolute bullshit.

But overall good post, I'm happy to see another Canadian who is fighting back against the shitposting stereotype.
>>
>>72373961
I was just being theoretical by saying
No cancer cities = no cucks. And yea i dont know
much about that system but i wish you luck.
>>
>>72374395
The "protection" is protecting them against calls to violence. Which is illegal anyways.

By your "'''''''''''''''''''''''''logic'''''''''''''''''''''''', freedom of speech does not exist anywhere at all as laws such as those against libel ad death threats and copyrights ect exist.
>>
File: matrix_steak.jpg (301 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
matrix_steak.jpg
301 KB, 620x412
>>72373953
thats an awful lot of blue pills to stay positive about a corrupt country

you don't even need all these reasons to decide canada is trash, just live in a non shithole country for a few years then come back and it'll be as clear as day Canadians are getting roasted by their government but don't even realize it.
>>
thank god i live in a small city in saskatchewan, brad wall will keep me safe from fag boy justin

the worst i have to deal with is some single filipinas who will do anything for a white husband
>>
>>72374354
>$56 for a newspaper

Hopefully not
>>
If Canada is annexed by the US you would get flooded with niggers and beaners because you pay more than America in welfare.
>>
>>72374535
Basically as a non-Canadian looking to do any type of work in Canada, you have to apply for a work permit. To do so, you have to prove that you aren't an overstay risk, have ample means to stay in Canada, etc...

Canadian Border Services Agency issues work permits, and Citizenship & Immigration Canada enforces the law. Basically, the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. I pay $200 CAD and get a one year work permit, and now I can't work outside of Montreal because the CBSA officer issued it wrong and if I try to work outside to support my employer's customers in Canada (many large retailers, pretty much every large bank in Canada, etc.) CIC can sue me, deport me, and ban my employer from bringing anyone into Canada for ten years.

Unless you're an American who is exempt for a short term permit under NAFTA, Canada takes your passport for three or more months, then often denies you anyways after taking your money. Even when you show up at the border, with a Labor market impact assessment (basically the Canadian government saying they don't think you're stealing Canadian jobs and will positively impact the economy) the Border Services Officers will often deny you anyways on a power trip and send you home on your airline. Apparently Toronto is fucking notorious for this, and none of my company's employees are allowed to enter Canada through Toronto for the first time.

It's a totally fucked up liberal system when you could say you were in the US for business meetings and not get a ton of shit from customs, whereas doing so with Canadian Border Services usually attracts more ire and suspicion than a work permit and a ton of questioning.
>>
>>72373953
>It's about on par with most western nations
Doesn't mean it's good.

>You said it - could be worse
Still shit.

>Freedom of speech isn't exactly quite black or white
Yes it is, see the other anon, all speech is free speech.

>We're not Australia m8, you can get a license and legally own all kinds of guns
Thankfully we're not, but it's still not a right and restricted, also can't carry.

>Again, this is wrong. You can defend yourself, even including lethal force, but only as a last resort. No you cannot shoot someone just for setting foot on your property. Only cavemen think that way.
"Within reasonable force" is shit and you know it, and why can't I defend my property as I see fit? Don't go into a caveman's home without their permission if you want to live.

Also Canada will not survive without a culture and a sense of identity.There was an article floating on /pol/ a while back about what canadians thought what being canadian is. Most younger people just said free healthcare is part of canadian culture.
>>
>>72374945
Trudope just OKAY that Mexicans can come to Canada with no Visa.

http://www.immigration.ca/en/2015/189-canada-immigration-news-articles/2015/november/2151-liberals-lift-visa-requirement-for-mexicans-entering-canada.html
>>
>>72370207
No. You're on your own...with you flapping heads so full of lies.
>>
File: Cucked again.jpg (141 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
Cucked again.jpg
141 KB, 1600x960
>>72375528
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/mexico-mexique/media-presse/news-communiques_160316.aspx?lang=en
>>
File: I don't even reak Spanish.jpg (264 KB, 1600x902) Image search: [Google]
I don't even reak Spanish.jpg
264 KB, 1600x902
>>72375738
>>
Interesting.
>>
>>72374662
If there is a restriction on freedom of speech, then it's not freedom of speech, so you're right; freedom of speech doesn't exist in Canada.
>>
>>72370207
>>72370361
>>72370542
>>72370930

Kill yourself you fucking pussy defeatist, go back to Europe.

t. 350 years in Canada
>>
>>72370207
Sorry m8, we like you too much. Now have a referendum to join us, and we'll take you, but we won't take you with force.
>>
File: leamericanbear.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
leamericanbear.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>72370207
Yes, my childhood dream of America owning everything north of the Rio Grande will come true.
>>
>>72370207

> The subtle little swedish flag on that feel

10/10 shitpost
>>
>>72370207
We'll save ourselves. Canadian Nationalist Party when?
>>
>>72372679
We're not even close to places like Germany and Sweden because we're protected by a natural barrier of the ocean. We have to fly our shitskins over, and that takes time. Weedman can only import so many snackbars before his term's up and someone with balls shows up and kicks them out.

And if Trump is president, it'll bolster nationalist movements worldwide - even here.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.