[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It is January 21 2017 >Emperor Donald has been in office
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: justin.png (470 KB, 644x405) Image search: [Google]
justin.png
470 KB, 644x405
>It is January 21 2017
>Emperor Donald has been in office for 24 hours
>The large liberal exodus has begun
>They all meet in camps across the northern border waiting until they can enter Canada
>Canada isn't letting that many in.
>Surprised they say to themselves "I thought Canada helped people escape bad situations in their homeland. They let in refugees from all over the place, but not America?
>Don't they hate Trump like us? Don't they realize how terrible the nation will become? We will have to live in a nation we had no part in creating, as we voted for Hillary."
>Justin comes down to visit all the refugees along the northern border
>"Why can't we come in? Why won't you help us like you helped our MIddle Eastern brothers?"
>He looks them in the eye and says
>"YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE!!!!!!"
>They're stuck in a land canada hates just as much as they do if not more, ruled by a man canadians condemn as one of the most evil men on the planet, barred out from a place that always opens refugees with open arms, and though these americans agree with these canadians about everything, and apparently canadians understand the plight they're going through under the evil dictator trump, they won't be able to escape the wrath of the evil man THEY did not put into office because they're white.
>That's when they start to ask questions.

Are you excited for the biggest, fastest red pill of all time?
>>
It's perfect. Canadians demonize Trump but Justin won't let any white ones in because he has to do his best to turn Canada brown.

I can't wait.
>>
>implying anybody is actually going to try move to canada
>>
>>72369580
>implying people won't hound these childish country leaving faggots untill they actually leave.

A childish statements by regressively leftist retards, it would be a blessing if they carried through on their blatant lies of leaving the USA.
>>
>>72369126
>biggest, fastest red pill of all time
in your dreams OP
when they hear that they can't get in they'll be devestated of course but they'll realize that 'justin is right' and that they must suffer for all the oppression whites have put on other races
>>
>>72369851
This.

Still there is the possibility that once they stay and realize that the us hasn't turned into an evil genocidal dictatorship they thought it would become but is actually thriving economically because of all the jobs Donald brings back then maybe that contrast will wake them up.

Don't have high hopes but you never know.
>>
>>72369840
ive been hearing liberals say 'im moving to canada' for years now and none of the ones i know (and thats a lot, tfw live in a college town) have ever actually done it

what was real bizarre was this stupid meme caught on so much and then i heard a few people say that of obama won in 2012 they would move to canada

kek
>>
>>72369126
>wage gap
can somebody red pill me on this?
>>
>>72370375
>not being redpilled on the wage gap myth
your first day kid?
>>
Why do these faggots think that we want them?

>stay the fuck out of Alberta Yankee scum
>>
>>72370307
I'm 2012 it was conservatives saying they would move to Australia

at the time we had a female PM and Australia is generally a nanny state
>>
i can't wait until the mozzlemz put Justin's head on a pike

t. Canadian refugee going to school in new york

hope you guys let me stay after i graduate
>>
>>72370375

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
>>
>>72369126
can we just please trade conservatives for liberals? i want to be an american :(((
>>
>>72370737
we already have too many people coming in from down south, we dont wanna have to build a northern wall now do we?

sorry, but once you finish school you have to go back

if you people keep coming here than the emperor is gonna make you pay for a wall along your southern border

Canadian immigrants are worse than beaner ones
>>
>>72369126
If Trump wins i'm moving to Texas
>>
>>72370870
>Maddox
WHOA, theres a blast from the past.
I don't think ive heard anything about him in 7-8 years
>>
>>72370907
>still believing the conservative/liberal crap
1808 called, they want their political paradigm back
>>
>>72370907
You can come if you're white or indian

no mozzlemz or Asians allowed
also no quebecs
>>
>>72370870
this faggot hasn't been relevant for a decade
>>
>>72369126
They'll just go to Mexico instead.

I mean, Mexico isn't a shithole with a massive crime problem. Saying that would be racist, right?
>>
>>72370307
>implying the normal rules of election or post election action apply
there will be a mass exodus
or at least an attempt
>>
>>72369126
Humaitarian issues aside, the majority of people who dislike Trump have no useful skills anyways... and that's actually a really big factor when deciding who gets to stay in Canada

Unless you're a poor refugee
>>
>>72370907
all someone has to do is say they're conservative and they can stay
there's no way to test for something like that
>>
>>72370375
Men work harder, longer, and more diverse jobs. Woman mad that when you divide male and female earnings it isn't equal...
>>
They'll take them in.
>>
It's a shame that only white cucks are leaving because Canada would love to take in the entire nigger populations of New York, Detroit, Chicago, North Florida and Los Angeles but they aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>72369126
To an extent this has sort of begun: Bernie's major support was heavily dependent on whiteness.
Nonwhites do not understand the idea of voting on issues or personalities, and fit their tribal en bloc vote into political machines like at home.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.