[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was he really draft dodger or are they just jewish lies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: ycvubhijn.jpg (602 KB, 3000x2378) Image search: [Google]
ycvubhijn.jpg
602 KB, 3000x2378
was he really draft dodger or are they just jewish lies?
>>
>>72367722

when have the kind of family money his dad had, you don't have to dodge the draft. it finds a way to dodge you.

when you are poor like rush limbaugh was, you dodge the draft by giving the excuse you have a boil on your ass.
>>
>>72367722
He wasn't called.
>>
>>72368023
You mean like saying you have bone spurs in your feet like the excuse Trump gave?
>>
File: 1460923254707.jpg (85 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
1460923254707.jpg
85 KB, 450x675
reminder that trump is a pro israel pro tranny cuck
>>
>>72367722
The jewish lie is fighting pointless wars for Israel, goy
>>
>>72367722
Really a draft dodger.

He's still our meme candidate though, and he can burn the system down from within.
>>
>>72367722
Yeah he was

But really, if you were given the choice of sitting in some hot humid jungle with subterranean gooks shooting at you or you could sip a margarita and run your dad's business what would you pick?
>>
Being in the military doesn't mean shit anymore to be president now.
>>
>>72367722

My dad dodged it with some broken teeth crowns.

I would dodge that Lyndon b Johnson propaganda war as well.
>>
>>72367722
He was drafted.
>>
File: kim.jpg (7 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
7 KB, 186x271
>THE WAR IN VIETNAM WAS WRONG. ALL WARS ARE WRONG.
>OmG Trump was a draft dodger? What a pussy XD
>>
>>72367722
he had repeated medical notes to delay it and pushed himself into a position so that he was never called

technically he didn't actually dodge, but it was dodging
>>
>>72367722
Draft dodger but I'll forgive him. He was young and didn't know better.
>>
>>72370032

He rlly rlly wanted to fight but the bureaucrats didnt let him.
>>
>>72367722
All the rich people had their kids dodge the draft. The draft was meant for rednecks, spics and niggers only.
>>
>>72367722
If he had died in 'Nam who would be there to save the country today?

Fuck Vietnam, it was a lost cause and maybe Trump was smart enough to see that. Why fight a lost war started by braindead faggot politicians
>>
>>72367722
This could possibly be an unpopular opinion, but I think you should be exempt from 'drafting' if you're wealthy.

Obviously your services are better spent somewhere else.
>>
>>72367722
even If donald trump was drafted do you think he would be in the jungle getting stot at by gooks

He would most likely be a general
>>
>>72367722
Trump would have never been in the draft whether or not he wanted to be. His father would never allow it.
>>
>>72369530
are you okay with ALL draft dodgers or just trump?
>>
>>72367722
The rich usually find ways around the draft.

Military service should be a minimum requirement for POTUS. You're a six-star general for god sake.
>>
>>72370496
I think thats a little unfair senpai
>inb4 life is unfair
Having abos in your country is unfair, that doesn't make it ok does it.
>>
Honestly I don't know why being a draft dodger is a bad or shameful thing. Isn't it smarter to have avoided being exploited for a totally useless massacre like Vietnam? No one defends the Vietnam War, why act like going over there is a source of pride? It just means you were either too poor or stupid to literally get out of dodge.
>>
>>72367722
He didn't get out by being a faggot conscientious objector at least.

I don't think it really matters since he isn't a chicken hawk since I believe he just wants to bomb ISIS, not put guys on the ground in Syria and spark shit with Russia.

My understanding is that he was on the draft but never ended up being called. That some bone spur had him miss a round or something, it was before my time. He probably provided more helping his dad build homes in Manhattan anyway.
>>
>>72372073

Also, I don't think he's a draft dodger. He probably lessened his odds of being called, but isn't that his whole life, bending systems to his advantage?
>>
>>72370496
agree the majority of his buildings and jobs created wouldnt have happened if he was killed in the war, this is presuming he draft dodged i didnt look it up
>>
>>72372141
He got a high number that was never called. That's it. He was drafted but not called, so he didn't serve.
>>
>>72372519
That's what I thought, I just didn't know if any new information was discovered.

Not a fan of redefining draft dodger to mean anybody that didn't end up being called. Soon it will mean anybody that didn't end up directly in Vietnam, such as how my dad ended up serving on a base in Germany.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.