[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hurr durr imma move to canada when trump is president!!!11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 0.gif (33 KB, 673x505) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
33 KB, 673x505
>hurr durr imma move to canada when trump is president!!!11
Why do people actually want to do this? Why are people so fucking stupid?
>>
>>72365253
So, what is the number of people who are really going to do it? I am guessing between 500-1000.
>>
>>72365253
That's rasicst, why don't they want to move to Mexico.
>>
>>72365253
Because Trump is going to be a disastrous president who has no idea what hes doing..

The man didn't know what a NUCLEAR TRIAD WAS FOR GODS SAKE!
>>
>>72365458
Because of the wall, durr.
>>
File: 1461816754857.gif (2 MB, 388x294) Image search: [Google]
1461816754857.gif
2 MB, 388x294
>>72365253

Because they're such patriots that they want to avoid problems instead of solving them. Who gives a shit, anyways. The less pieces of shit here the better.
>>
>>72365253
Because they need a """"""safe space""""""" to function
>>
>>72365253
They're doing us a favor.
>>
>>72365253
What I want to know is why they think anyone gives a shit if they leave for that hellhole
>>
>>72365253
>Why do people actually want to do this?
Because mexico has too many mexicans.
>>
>>72365253
I say let them go. Put them in the same rooms with the refugees to see how they really are.
>>
>>72365503
>"The next Monday, when the fathers were all back at work, we kids were playing in a field. One kid says to me, “See that bird? What kind of bird is that?” I said, “I haven’t the slightest idea what kind of a bird it is.” He says, “It’s a brown-throated thrush. Your father doesn’t teach you anything!” But it was the opposite. He had already taught me: “See that bird?” he says. “It’s a Spencer’s warbler.” (I knew he didn’t know the real name.) “Well, in Italian, it’s a Chutto Lapittida. In Portuguese, it’s a Bom da Peida. In Chinese, it’s a Chung-long-tah, and in Japanese, it’s a Katano Tekeda. You can know the name of that bird in all the languages of the world, but when you’re finished, you’ll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird. You’ll only know about humans in different places, and what they call the bird. So let’s look at the bird and see what it’s doing—that’s what counts.” (I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something.)"

> -Richard Feynman
>>
>>72365253
Because it's the only other White country in North America.
God speed, Canabros.
>>
>>72365253
Literally happens every fucking election. When my college friends say that I always say "People have said that every election, and they never follow through. If they do, it's one less commie to deal with."
>>
It annoys me when people say that. Its like they see Canada as some crappy plan B back up plan for them when their plan A doesn't work.
Anyways we don't need any more commies here, we already have too many.
They really should go to Mexico instead.
>>
>>72365253

"No you won't. You're full of hot air like everyone who's ever said this of any candidate in every election ever."

Or

"That's the most hollow threat ever stated."

Usually shuts them up for me.
>>
we already have too many cucks, no
>>
>>72365253
>move to canada

None of them will leave. Making that threat is kinda like the liberal version of Prep H for butt-hurt.
>>
>>72365713
>hellhole
redneck dipshit who has never left his country detected
>>
>>72366458
>maple leaf
>prime minister hangs out with dykes
Obama may be a douchebag but at least he never pulled that shit
>>
>>72365503
Better a fool than a person as vile as Hillary
>>
>>72366578
What about Hilary and Michelle, they kinda count
>>
>>72365253
you'll notice they never say they'll move to mexico
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.