[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: sad.jpg (36 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
36 KB, 500x322
What's your IQ, /pol/? Mine has been measured at 120. I don't know what it means.

I've been through loads of tests and have been been diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic. I hear and see stuff that other people don't.
My doctor has prescribed medication for me - Trazodone Hydrochloride. I've tried other medication, but it just knocks me out. So I refuse to take it. Meds and healthcare are free in UK. There's a prescription charge of £7 unless you're on benefit or under a certain income. So it's not about money. I can see a doctor anytime.
I've had loads of tests. IQ, looking at images and saying the first word that comes to mind, reaction tests, and many more.

I'd like to get some opinions on IQ testing and what it means. I know the letters stand for "intelligence quotient", but what does that really mean? Is it mental shape manipulation, verbal ability, mathematical knowledge, sequencing, ??? I have no idea even though I've been tested many times. My IQ varies. It depends on a number of factors: time of day, food I've eaten, stress levels.

I don't know. So here's a link.
http://www.free-iqtest.net/

There are many more, but my IQ is usually around 120. Sometimes higher. Sometimes lower. It's good to get a variety of tests.
>>
your post was all over the place, take your medication u crazy fuck and stop relying on 20 questions "iq tests" online lol
>>
lel 127 and i knew i got a question wrong after I quickly passed it.

I never took an IQ test before, but your post belongs on /adv/
>>
File: cucknonymous.jpg (110 KB, 1102x600) Image search: [Google]
cucknonymous.jpg
110 KB, 1102x600
>>72361436
140 here, im a master of slavic stem and make this horrible music. people have been trying to dianose me with autism my whole life but now they have me do brain scan and they go ah ha, just another weird psycopath. I have vivid dreams of murder and ultra violence and cause chaos on a daily basis behind the shadows. Possibly much polish jew in blood
>>
>>72363641
here is horrible music I make just for /pol/

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/thank-you-doc
>>
123 here, be warned, everybody else in 4 channel is over 140 iq, 6 feet tall and have a 7 Inch penis.
>>
>itt wannabe special snowflakes who all have 120+ IQs.
I don't expect my IQ to be much more than average. That said, I think hard work >>> IQ. Anyone can commit to hard work, VERY few have high IQs.
>>
File: 1461099396532.jpg (63 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1461099396532.jpg
63 KB, 600x450
Anyone that have a higher IQ than me is lying.
>>
>>72361436
I have a 167 IQ, a mansion, a smart fucking bitch with huge tits and a fat ass, a Porsche in my garage, and enough money to feed Africa for a week.
>>
File: mgs.jpg (80 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
mgs.jpg
80 KB, 400x278
>>72363986
>>
>>72363778
Hahaha, I'm actually 150, 6'2", closer to 8".
That's the god's honest truth, I just clicked on this thread and saw your sorry little whelping.
You just made my day, man.
>>
Tried a few tests. Some have me in the low 130's, some hover around 150

It's mostly just a meme that means nothing. Just as long as you aren't mentally retarded enough to be below 90

I have a mild autism. I think it helps with these things
>>
>>72364225

Oh lol! No problem man, nice to know you are not lying like the rest of the people on this place, we need more honest people in this website.
>>
IQ is a valid measurement of mental capacity, i.e., how much information a person can hold at the forefront of thought and validly parse at the same time.

IQ tests are designed to test these things:
>Logic
>Pattern Recognition
>Ability to adapt to new ways of thinking
>Learning capability
>Memory
>Innovative thinking
>Ability to address several problems simultaneously

What IQ doesn't take into account is actual knowledge, and motivation. So a person can certainly have a high IQ and still be a failure at life - in fact it's not uncommon at all.
>>
File: end of days lyrics.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
end of days lyrics.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>72364444
>>
>>72364478
How can people really believe in chemtrails?
>>
135, estimating by averaging standardized test scores.

never took a real IQ test.
>>
File: 'lol'.jpg (168 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
'lol'.jpg
168 KB, 2000x1000
>>72364585
>>
>>72363941
Sums it up
>>
>133

This test is a joke.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.