[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so a semi-literate wetback that looks like pic related in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 275x183
so a semi-literate wetback that looks like pic related in my class just got into UCLA. I literally had top 2% SAT scores and straight a's as well as participation in charities etc

I asked him how he got in. I asked him if he had good sat scores, you know what he said? "no, they were really awful. but I'm the head of the spanish club."

someone fucking kill me, /pol/ I literally took college classes for a year to add to my transcript so I could get into UCLA and this retard just waltzes in

what's the fucking point, if everything I DO will just be ignored?
>>
America's going to shit and you have to warn as many people about it.
>>
>>72361163
guess affirmative action isn't very angering today?
>>
>>72361163
Preaching to the choir. Affirmative action contributes to higher dropout rates because they just can't handle it.

Here's your systemic racism.
>>
>>72361163
Stop caring.

It doesn't matter what you think, feel, say, or do. It's going to be like this. Maybe not always, but for now.

So, do the best you can under the circumstances, or become a worthless fucking leech, a cancer on humanity, and go to /r9k/
>>
>>72361163
>what's the fucking point, if everything I DO will just be ignored?

Welcome to real life, kiddo.
>>
YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE
>>
>>72361163
I knew a girl who got accepted to UC Berkeley and Stanford with a 3.3 GPA and a middling SAT score. She was 1/4 Mex and claimed Mexican in her applications.
>>
File: 1460390532644.jpg (91 KB, 788x444) Image search: [Google]
1460390532644.jpg
91 KB, 788x444
>He gave his whole life away just to get an opportunity to buy a certificate of indoctrination from a Jew
>>
>>72362723
>>72362814
I'm trying not to leech. but if I have to go to some shitty state school, and little subhumans get admission into UCLA, guess who looks more worthless on paper?

the people who have good things didn't earn them either. so realistically what can I actually DO?

>>72362942
I want to throw these people into gas chambers
>>
>>72361163
Why does it matter? You are going to an ivy instead of some shitty school like UCLA right?
>>
welcome to being Asian
Enjoy your stay
>>
That's what you get for being a tryhard nerd your whole life.
>>
File: 1421689025562.jpg (65 KB, 555x503) Image search: [Google]
1421689025562.jpg
65 KB, 555x503
>>72361163
Thats why you apply to a shitload of schools.

Not all of them practice the "affirmative action" bullshit.

For example I got a full scholarship to Adelphi (in based New York) for having good SAT scores (around 2000) and being 3rd place in my class ranking.

Stop crying and look for better schools.

And yes, I'm white
>>
>>72361163
>Some of you guys are alright, don’t go to UCLA tomorrow
thanks, OP
>>
>>72363164
>so realistically what can I actually DO?
Like I said, the best you can under the circumstances.

Unlike them, you're not going to get in with little effort. You aren't going to get things with as little effort. So get them with a lot of effort.

Just because someone else is getting the same thing for less work, doesn't mean you can't get that same thing, you just can't get it as easily.
>>
>>72361163
You're already an idiot because you could have just gone to community college and breezed into UCLA after 2 years just by having a decent GPA. High school apps are of the lowest priority to UCs.
>>
>>72361163
You're a fucking white male, you're on the wrong side of history. Know your place.
>>
>Mfw I'm half Mexican
>Write Hispanic in Job application
>Get job spite being underqualifed
LMAO
being a minority is kekful.
Might as well ride the train while it stays.
>>
>>72363490
I only applied for a few out of state schools because I can't afford out of state fees. I got into mid tier state schools, but the point is that the system denies white and asian males STATUS.

if I graduates from UCLA I'll make more money at a better job. these fucking subhumans are stealing our future and country from us

>>72363697
given how hard it is to get into UCLA, I think it's impossible.

I'm not sure I buy into this idea that we're supposed to just let these mexicans kill, murder, rape, and steal from us like this.
>>
>>72363894
why is a 17 year old white/asian with HIGH scores lower priority than a braindead mid 20's mexican with low scores just because the spic comes from a cc?
>>
>>72364112
>given how hard it is to get into UCLA, I think it's impossible.
Well then fuck UCLA. Get the next best thing, and the next best thing after that.

>I'm not sure I buy into this idea that we're supposed to just let these mexicans kill, murder, rape, and steal from us like this.

Then vote for someone who wont. There is nothing else you can possibly do. Stop whining about the situation, and just deal with the situation. Or don't, and become worthless trash.
>>
>>72364292
Because your scores don't mean jack shit. You're still a bratty 17 year old kid. I'd take the older applicant too.
>>
>>72364112
>UCLA
>Hard to get into

I got accepted there but turned down the offer because I liked Stanford better kek. AND I'M WHITE.
>>
>>72363697
Why should we stand idly by and let these dregs leech off the system? Such injustice shouldn't just be ignored, it should be lashed.
>>
>>72361163
>I literally had top 2% SAT scores and straight a's as well as participation in charities
no.
>>
>>72364402
so GPA, which doesn't even mean anything in these fucking simple classes, somehow means more? fuck off, troll

>>72364300
the point isn't that I CAN still get a job. the point is that they're selectively disempowering some of the best whites we have and replacing them with retarded subhumans on PURPOSE.

stealing 20 dollars from me is just as illegal as stealing 20,000 dollars. no one is allowed to steal a person's future.
>>
File: 20160428_150729.jpg (91 KB, 958x539) Image search: [Google]
20160428_150729.jpg
91 KB, 958x539
1840/2400

come at me breh
>>
>>72363663
kek
>>
>>72364870
>so GPA, which doesn't even mean anything in these fucking simple classes, somehow means more?
No. What matters is that you're an immature, entitled, bratty 17 year old. And it's clear that you are. Just because you spent your whole life doing nothing but schoolwork and trying desperately to get the best scores doesn't make you a better choice for anything. You're still a haughty, childish little boy.
>>
>>72364943
How tho?
>>
>>72361163
He'll drop out if he's not intelligent enough to keep up with the course load. This is why affirmative action is detrimental to minorities who haven't earned the right to be there. Literally every person I met who was accepted due to their racial status or gender to the university I attended dropped out because they just weren't able to maintain the marks needed to pass.
>>
>>72364638
lol Okay frank castle, what are you gonna do? Start a fucking Skinhead vigilante gang?

Get fucking real, there is nothing you can or will do about this.

>>72364870
>with retarded subhumans on PURPOSE

You aren't some fucking superhuman ubermensch. You're just a whiny 19 year old kid who thinks he's a god amongst men. If you're so fucking great and smart, why can't you get into UCLA? Stop blaming others for your failures and just fucking try. Even if they are given an unfair advantage, acting like a nigger blaming the white devil isn't going to change it. What will change it is doing better. If you're better, you'll get in. They may be retarded leftist cucks, but they aren't absolutely removed from reality. These affirmative action selected spics and niggers drop out because they can't handle the shit in the course. How hard have you even tried to get in? Has your application actually been denied yet? Or are you just looking for a reason to quit before you start because you're afraid? Because that's what it seems like right now.
>>
>>72364870
>"no one is allowed to steal a person's future!"

Stfu you entitled brat. High SAT scores don't mean you're anything special. Why don't you focus on studying rather than whining on the Internet about retarded spics.
>>
>>72364943
By getting straight A's in community college. I'm a science major BTW
>>
>>72361163
Look on the bright side, your degree as a White person is more attractive to employers if they know you had to work harder for it.
>>
>>72361163

Better hope trump becomes pres
>>
>>72361163
>UCLA

Well you shouldn't be surprised, but prejudice is A-OK in New America
>>
File: 1411048728941.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1411048728941.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>Be part native
>Priority seats for me in all university programs, medical school, etc even with shit grades
>Priority for all scholarships
>mfw dont even look native
>mfw abusing the system
>>
File: 1461355109791.png (1022 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
1461355109791.png
1022 KB, 1024x689
> mfw one of my ancestors was a injun
>>
Ahahaha punk ass white boy! Tell the truth. You didnt getting in because you are an idiot. Post the test scores.
>>
>>72361163

My friend in high school was at the top of the class, was an accomplished track star, and had very high SATs.

He was passed over for admission to MIT while a black kid who had never taken an AP class got in. The black kid had an 1800/2400 SAT. The white kid had a 2300ish SAT.

Welcome to the new, vibrant America you cis white-privileged bigot :^)
>>
File: happy frogman3.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
happy frogman3.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>72365871
>mfw 1/100000th native american
>mfw got into Harvard with a 3.0GPA
>mfw free ride
>mfw skip class and get A's anyway
>>
>>72361163
Yeah your ECs probably sucked about as bad as your personality. Also you probably failed those classes but figured simply taking them was good enough. Remember for the rest of your life how you were BTFO by a Mexican.
>>
>>72361163

don't blame your Mexican friend, blame the hoard of chinese students that fill up all the spots. One of those spots would have gone to you OP, but it went to some wealthy Chinese shit because ding ding ding universities. Especially ones where you live get roughly double tuition for every international student.
>>
>>72361163
>I literally had top 2% SAT scores and straight a's as well as participation in charities etc
It's a good thing you still found time to shitpost on here.
>>
>>72365159
I'm haughty because there is a standard which is applied to some people but ignored for others?

you sound like a nigger

>>72365211
doesn't matter. others would do great things with the opportunity

>>72365332
>if you were so great you'd get into UCLA with affirmative action
are you really so stupid you confuse this?
>he's smart because he has a gold sticker. everyone with a gold sticker is smart!

>>72365382
so what SHOULD determine admission? ability to make carne asada fries? gun crime?

I'm waiting for a cogent answer
>>
>>72366465
Are you a Cali resident?
>>
>>72366568
yes
>>
>>72361163
Move out of Mexico, OP.
>>
>>72366465
Your attitude is shit-tier, and UCLA made the right decision by rejecting you. Get this through your thick skull: You are not better than anyone. You are not superior to one single human being on this planet. Not mexicans, not niggers, not gooks - None of them. You are just another bratty, entitled white teenager, like the millions of others across this country.

I hope this rejection teaches you a thing or two about humility, but sadly you will go on blaming "muh affirmative action" and ignoring the fact that you simply weren't good enough to get in.

t. older white male
>>
File: filerlYtF4.jpg (44 KB, 565x325) Image search: [Google]
filerlYtF4.jpg
44 KB, 565x325
>>72365871
Beats me . I'm in Quebec and most french canadians have indian blood. Here's an old photo of australia first aboriginal in university graduates
>>
>>72366633

where else did you apply?
>>
>>72361163
My girlfriend is Asian American and had ~2350 SAT Score, A 4.4-4.5 GPA, played tennis for the school team and volunteered at multiple places and didn't even get into UCLA. At the same time several hispanic people that went to my high school got in w/ much less.

That being said my girlfriend went to a really good highschool so her class rank probably wasn't super high. My school was pretty average so if you had over a 4.0 you were in the top 20 students.

Moral of the story. Don't send your children to great highschools, and make sure they identify as a minority(black, hispanic, native) from the time they're born. Also getting into college is partly luck. I've talked to people who do admissions and there are a lot of students who are practically identical on paper so a lot of it is just up to chance.
>>
>>72366465
I never said the Mexican was smart.
I can see why UCLA rejected you, or why they would: You're a pompous cocksuck who can't accept when he's wrong.
>>
File: 1451727102547.png (75 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
1451727102547.png
75 KB, 640x450
>>72361163
>hating the fluffy bean
y'all of quit now
>>
>>72366465
Newsflash retard, in case you haven't learned already. Colleges are businesses churning out degrees for an over saturated market. Everyone and his mother today has a fucking degree. Nowadays even entry level jobs require graduate school education at a minimum. The university merely takes your spic friend's tuition money and gives it as scholarship money to smarter students who deserve it.

So no, SAT scores don't mean shit aside from getting into college, and the entire admission process is a joke anyway. It's what you do in and after college which matters, and clearly you're too immature to see past your own fucking ego you faggot.
>>
>>72367024
>>72366793

>Self-hating whites who apparently don't have an issue with affirmative action.

What's wrong with you? Is it too cramped in your cuck sheds?
>>
>>72366793
>you simply weren't good enough to get in.

I think you need to read the OP again : "I literally had top 2% SAT scores and straight a's"
>>
>>72367199
You're like a redskin complaining how the white devil came and took everything from him.
You're a failure because you're a stupid faggot. Get over it.
>>
>>72361163
>UCLA

There's why. You should see this coming if you choose to go to a California state school.
>>
>>72367439

I'm a failure because I oppose affirmative action? I did well in college despite affirmative action policies which, objectively, make things difficult for white and Asian applicants. You Canadians are miserable. All the memes we use to ridicule Swedes would be better applied to you cucks.
>>
>>72367199
>self-hating
Not at all. OP has no connection to me whatsoever, so I certainly couldn't hate myself. See, unlike OP, I know about a thing called humility.

>>72367225
>muh SAT scores
Piss off kiddo. There is sooo much more to life than SAT scores.
>>
>>72366908
most of the UCs and some ivies

I got into all the UCs and none of the ivies. whatever.

>>72366926
I never thought I'd come to think america is more corrupt than china

I used to get lectured about how hard you had to work to prove yourself. but at least IF you worked hard you DID prove yourself.

here it doesn't matter. it's a shell game

>>72367199
>>72367199
cant tell if he's a troll or not. some of my friend's parents talk like this.

when the announcement was made in class that HE got in we all had this look halfway between wanting to hurt him and wanting to hurt the teacher.

I'm not saying I, specifically, should have gotten in. I knew the ivies were a reach too. but some dude that probably has trouble reading a book, he definitely didn't, and the entire class knew it, many of them deserving of that slot
>>
>>72361163
I put Hispanic on my application down too but I don't think it had much of a impact whether I got in or not since my University's demographics are like +80% hispanic
>>
lol its okay OP
I had a really pale (whiter than me and i'm really white) qt mexican gf in college (degenerate i know) and she had got into UCLA with less than 2000 on SAT because she got good grades at a shitty spic infested high school and was first person in her family to go to college.
Furthermore at my college prep high school a mexican first generation to go to college kid on financial aid got less than 2100 on SAT and got full rides into Stanford and Princeton. my friend who was incredibly intense about academics and extremely intelligent interrogated him for like 20 mins in our AP Econ class much to my delight and then went off about how affirmative action is unfair and yadayadayada, that was back when I was bluepilled. Its okay OP welcome to America, I'm sure many here share your experience.
>>
Why aren't there entry exams in the US colleges? Like if you'd like to apply to a math field, you take one in math. Computer science, a series of logic puzzles. Physics, knowledge of physics. List goes on and on.

We have this system in Finland and only those with merit get in. The earlier grades from the upper primary school do have an effect, but you can get into an university solely based on the entry exam.
>>
>>72367999
>interrogated him for like 20 mins

How to get beaten up and murdered by Paco's 20 cousins 101
>>
>>72368048

Oh and no affirmative action, just entry based on merit. It would probably still fuck some whites over considering the Asians are smarter not to mention the Jews but the best man would get in.
>>
>>72368048
not sure if this law applies to colleges, but tests of employment have extremely strict regulations. the fire department test in my city went from a 30% pass rate to a 95% pass rate because it was "racist" after a lawsuit determined that they had to meet an ethnic quota
>>
>>72367846
>There is sooo much more to life than SAT scores.

The subject is getting into college. Not "life".

Sorry to be so demanding upon your limited brainpower, kiddo.
>>
>>72367691
>did well in college despite affirmative action
Well surprise surprise, you fucking did? It's almost as if it doesn't stop you from succeeding? I oppose affirmative action too you thick fuck. It's shitty and entitles the stupid to the same chance, which they don't deserve. So this whiny brat should do like you did, and just fucking deal with it instead of crying like autistic manchildren on a north korean finger-painting imageboard.
>>
>>72368146
it was a nice high school in a wealthy area, i lived far away, he was a nice kid but benefited heavily from affirmative action
>>
It's time to kill.
>>
>>72365332
>If you're so fucking great and smart, why can't you get into UCLA?
>If mexicans are so equal and great, why do they need affirmative action
>>
>>72368048

Most US colleges practice "wholistic" admissions. They want you to be involved in extracurriculars - clubs, debate teams, sports. These are supposed to be less important than grades and SAT/ACT scores; but in extraordinary cases, like when someone can play basketball really well, exceptions are made. That's a different discussion.

People like myself and the OP get our jimmies rustled by another part of "wholistic" admissions, which is affirmative action. I've personally seen under-qualified blacks and other minorities accepted to elite schools which rejected white kids with better scores, grades, and more extracurriculars. This should anger white people. For some reason it doesn't. It happens to Asians, too, btw.
>>
>>72361163
Aztlan is coming
>>
Take a pic of your SAT score, shit stain. I doubt anything you said is true. You're like every fucking faggot on this board who claims to be an engineer.
>>
>>72361163
pray for Yellowstone, pray for Black Death 2.0, pray for Great Depression 2.0

it's what I do almost everyday in the least edgy fashion imaginable
>>
>>72368310
Getting into college and "life" are two topics which are deeply intertwined. More to the point, I doubt UCLA wants a snot-nosed little brat like OP representing their school. It's too bad his parents never raised him to be a normal human being instead of an arrogant twat.
>>
>>72361163
Oh yeah? I applied to UChicago and didn't get in, not even waitlisted, despite being president of multiple clubs, charity work, a perfect ACT, along with being in the top 13 in my class. When I went to visit the campus, they didn't even offer to let me talk to an admissions person. Literally a month later, still four months before regular admission, a black kid I knew announced he got a full ride to UChicago, despite having lower ACT, SAT, GPA and involvement than me. They didn't even tell me they had full ride scholarships to offer. This kid wasn't in financial trouble, both his parents are lawyers and one went to UChicago.

College is a scam. It's a good scam, but it's still just a bunch of race-baiting assholes who think affirmative action is still necessary because black people can't do anything without whitey's help. I've talked to people of various other races at my current school, who are doing worse in class than I am, and they were accepted into nearly every school I was rejected from, not because they had better qualifications, but because they probably wrote a better essay and had darker skin.
>>
>>72368357

Jesus sperglord, calm down. This is a board for political discussion. Affirmative action is a policy enacted by the federal government. I'll complain about it on /pol/ as much as I want. Go find yourself a nice cuck thread or something. Holy shit.
>>
>>72368416
Are you mentally retarded? Autistic? Aspergers?

I never once said these Mexicans are getting in based on their merits. Many of them are getting in because they are Mexican, despite being stupid. I agree. My point is that you should stop being a prissy little bitch about it and fucking deal with it.
>>
reading this thread I can see why you didn't get in OP. You sound super fucking entitled.

Also watch this, might answer some things for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYb9cZV4TDc.
>>
>>72368599
>mexicans steal jobs
>deal with it
>mexicans sue whites for racism and abuse courts
>deal with it
>mexicans have everything paid for them
>deal with it
>mexicans KILL people
>deal with it

it's because of this last point that I'll unilaterally support killing anyone who has ever supported mexicans in any form, with complete prejudice.

you don't tell me to "just deal with" murder and the destruction of our society. I don't care if you just gave a mexican on the side of the road a 5. I want you dead.

these people are scum and you'll make every excuse for them, but spare no sympathy for a white facing legitimate grievance
>>
>>72368418
>wholistic

Maybe OP made similar spelling errors on their applications
>>
>>72365211
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>72361163
>what's the fucking point, if everything I DO will just be ignored?

Let me put it this way.

If you had top 2% SAT scores, then there are thirty four thousand people every year exactly like you. There are even more valedictorians every single year.

High grades are nothing special.
>>
They probably rejected you because you were a racist.

But seriously, you should've gotten involved in more extracurricular activities.
>>
>>72369008

http://grammarist.com/spelling/wholistic-and-holistic/

>Wholistic and holistic are words that are interchangeable, though holistic is used more often when referring to holistic medicine and wholistic when referring to a philosophy of life.

Sue me
>>
>>72368979
Confirmed autistic.

There is not going to be a day of the rope.
You aren't going to kill anyone except yourself.

If you can't understand that what I'm trying to say is that yes, affrimative action and the general situation in america is shit, but you have to DEAL WITH IT as in keep trying, study, and do all the shit which is neccesary to succeed.

You want to cry and say that IM the problem, or that mexicans are the problem. You are, very clearly, a stupid whiny cunt who is deluded enough to think he's ever going to kill someone. You are pretty clearly stupid and gay, now fucking end your life for the benefit of society.
>>
It's probably because you're a boring autistic fuck and colleges don't care about GPA like they used to. Everyone knows how to game test scores and GPA. Maybe if you went outside and had a fucking hobby other than jacking it and going in /pol/ you'd be something too.
>>
>>72369190
so why is paco in there?

I understand that hard choices have to be made, but...

I'm still waiting for a reason why paco is there, and why we're blatantly giving these subhumans slots
>>
>>72361163
Unless he's actually Fluffy, fuck that guy.
>>
What would happen if someone were to put down a different race on their college applications just to get AA? Would they actually check? I strongly considered putting down black (I'm Polish so close enough) two years ago but I decided against it at the last second.
>>
>>72369354
Because being the head of the Spanish club is more valuable than filling out the right bubbles on a green piece of paper.

Welcome to adulthood.
>>
>>72369482
I've been to the clubs, they're stupid and do nothing. it's a fucking circlejerk of sel congratulatory importance and you know it

we're being told that "being blown up in brussels" is "just a part of adulthood" too?

where do we draw the line?

fuck this country. I want war
>>
>>72368538
Fuck off, you fucking braindead cunt. He has a right to be angry when some fucking freeloader with worse grades got a spot that could have been his just so the college could fulfill some arbitrary diversity quota and paste his brown face all over their brochures.
>>
>tfw 6'2" white male at a top 15 school
>>
A gook from an elite university is a deity tier worker. Every company on Wall Street and Silicon Valley is infested with them. Luckily, they worship light eyed white males, which make up all of the executive positions. Win-win situation.
>>
File: unstumpable wall of trump.jpg (314 KB, 1350x1072) Image search: [Google]
unstumpable wall of trump.jpg
314 KB, 1350x1072
>>72361163
>wetback
See how affirmative action is helping beaners over native born blacks. This was never the intent but they are benefiting from something their people never were adversely affected by in America. Ann Coulter has brought this up, how so many illegal and legal hispanics use AA and now keep many blacks that have lived in the US for hundreds of years.

t. black guy that's anti AA
>>
>>72369691
From the posts in this thread, you would have been kicked out of UCLA anyway.
>>
>>72369691
I didn't get that air from any of the clubs I went to. I just liked chess and hiking and wanted friends who liked those things, and school/local clubs filled that desire. Nobody's jerking each other off because they like to go hiking you bitter fuck. You're just not UCLA material so they didn't accept you.
>>
File: 1461800428969.png (98 KB, 612x491) Image search: [Google]
1461800428969.png
98 KB, 612x491
>>72368288

But by not hiring the best man for the job, you are essentially hamstringing yourself. The efficiency gets reduced, not to mention the competitiveness. This is especially dangerous to companies because they usually want the best the employee market has to offer. It's unfortunate to say, but mediocre people do not generally become the next generation's leaders or inventors, no matter their educational background.

>>72368418

>They want you to be involved in extracurriculars - clubs, debate teams, sports. These are supposed to be less important than grades and SAT/ACT scores; but in extraordinary cases, like when someone can play basketball really well, exceptions are made.

How does your ability to play basketball well correlate with your ability to do well in something like medical studies? No offense, but your system is a complete joke. Regarding higher education, only the best, brightest and the most motivated should be allowed to pursue those degrees regardless of socioeconomic status which is the very reason college should be free. You're not better off than India if everybody and their dog has a bachelor's degree.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 181x130) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 181x130
Watson Red Pilled?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3LNIsssXEg
>>
>>72369823
*keep many blacks out of universities
>>
>>72369691
You have a lot of growing up to do. Come back when you aren't an autistic virgin anymore.
>>
>>72362404
YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER MAGGOT CRAWLING IN THE PILE
>>
>>72369917
>clubs are more important than test scores
>it's just a bunch of people who like to go hiking on the weekend bro RELAX
>>
>>72370045
>I've lost the argument
>Well, better call him a virgin XDDD
>>
>>72368907
great video.
>>
>>72368288
That's incredibly disturbing.
>>
>>72370045
>growing up means accepting being fucked over at one of the most important points in your life
>being an adult means letting a nigger fuck your wife
>being an adult means accepting that endemic gun violence is just a part of life

k man, I get it. I'm immature
>>
File: B.png (85 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
B.png
85 KB, 2000x2000
>>72362942

What's wrong with a GPA that's at least 3.0 or higher?
>>
>>72369950

>No offense, but your system is a complete joke.

None taken. I'm well aware. The American obsession with sports is pretty pathetic. We also pay money in taxes to support state school sports programs.
>>
File: happy frogman.jpg (186 KB, 776x748) Image search: [Google]
happy frogman.jpg
186 KB, 776x748
>>72368979
>it's because of this last point that I'll unilaterally support killing anyone who has ever supported mexicans in any form, with complete prejudice.
Well this just says it all, doesn't it? You should be locked away from the rest of society so you can't hurt anyone, you fucking psycho.
>>
>>72370155
Have I struck a nerve?
>>
>>72366303
Can confirm. I work in academia and so does my mother. We're at different universities and we still see the same shit with literally floods of Chinese.
>>
>>72370211
wanna know more? they removed actual knowledge of fire from the test.

the example from the new test had something like an arithmetic problem derived from grocery prices

have fun dying in a fire.

fuck this country. anyone who supports subhumans gets killed.
>>
>>72361163

This is just a hump in the road towards equality. Seeing as we're only half a decade away from a generally apartheid culture you can safely say were going to encounter a severe reversal of perspective, similar to spackling a wall; a generous amount (leftist views) will he applied, the initial result looking rough until its smoothed out and we get a flat (equal) surface.

We're in the smoothing process now, and eventually once people on both sides have their views balanced out we'll forget all this race bickering and focus on important matters that can benefit humans in general, rather than a group of humans in general.
>>
>he fell for the "higher education" meme
>>
File: image_1.png (7 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
7 KB, 256x256
>>72368979
Be careful not to cut yourself with all that edge.
>>
File: sverge.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sverge.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>72363029
>
>>
You're all idiots. I never did, wish I had, but I think only Harvard and Darthmoth still have the mandatory interviews for UG.
Do you really think they are going to question you if you say your mom was born in Argentina, hence you are "latin american?"
>>
>>72367999
>interrogated him for like 20 mins
About what?
>>
>>72370153
I work in a university and am on the admissions board, so I have a bit of insight on this. Generally there's a point beyond which the grades don't matter so much, and we're looking at way more than your GPA. Why would there be an entire admissions committee if we were looking only at your GPA and SAT scores? We look at what classes you took, how tough your school was, your essays, your personal experiences, your hobbies, everything you submit--it's because we want well-rounded campuses and not a campus full of autistic chucklefucks who scored well. We also admit a lot of very smart people who are purely academics.

I don't know OP's story or the other kid's, but I'm positive he's just butthurt because he wasn't good enough to get into the college among the several thousand other generic white people with decent grades and nothing else. I'm sure OP thinks he's some kind of special snowflake because his mom told him so.
>>
>>72370235
>fuck this country, I want war

Yep, you totally aren't an immature edgy faggot. Specifically, what kind of war do you even want? America is already fighting several. You must be very experienced in combat as well to want such a thing. Tell me, how many confirmed kills do you have?
>>
>>72364016
>tfw spic
>write in Hispanic on job app
>can't even get hired at MCcucks
>applied to retail and all burger jobs in town
>nothing
I'm 26 and I want to die.
>>
>>72368979
>I'll unilaterally support killing anyone who has ever supported mexicans
Stay mad my non-collegiate friend
>>
File: viper idiot.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
viper idiot.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>72370285
Different poster, you literal fucking retard. Not only are you wrong (OP absolutely should be mad over some lesser-qualified cunt getting admitted just because of his skin color), but you can't even back up your argument without resorting to "LOL BIRGIN XDDDDDD". You're an affront to this country for buying into this racebaiting unmeritocratic bullshit.
>>
>>72370724

come to r9k you will be right at home
>>
>>72368048
>only those with merit get in
That's racist/sexist/evil!
>>
>>72361163
Were there other, non URM students who got accepted? If yes then obviously your scores/CV weren't as good
>>
File: BEE.gif (10 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
BEE.gif
10 KB, 750x1000
>>72370594
>a campus full of autistic chucklefucks who scored well
What's wrong with that? Should college be about intelligent people succeeding rather than some multiculti diversity experiment?

How do college admissions feel about "Bs"?
>>72370236
>>
>>72370753
Ruh roh he's sperging out on me! Pull yourself together man, put your fedora back on and chin up. You may never know what a vagina feels like but at least you have your anime pillows :^)
>>
>>72370236
it's not good enough for berkeley
>>
>>72370594

>generic white people

This right here is the problem. Not your use of this phrase in particular, but the fact that you can be casually racist against whites in academia, in government, in the media, etc. It's perfectly acceptable. I can't tell you how many times I had to sit in class and listen to my Asian French history teacher use terms like "old, dead white men" to describe men who helped build the West.

I wish everyone were as angry as OP. Until you people start standing up for yourselves, nothing will change.
>>
>>72361163
>I lie on the internet anonymously
Fuck off
>>
>>72370594
do you feel proud because you can copy-paste institutional drivel?

I'd like to see the formulas they use that help them calculate how much participating in nigger club boosts their chances of performing in a physics class over someone with a higher SAT score.

I'd REALLY like to see that methodology. but you don't work at a university. and if you DID, I'd feel sorry for you, for how stupid you are for being unable to even actually understand the methodology of your job
>>
>>72371076

It's still kind of good right? Still in the realm of what it means to be White and not spic or nig tier?
>>
>>72370594
Kek it's sad this post will be ignored by dipshits
>>
>>72370985
It is about people succeeding, but you don't get that without life experience. We're not looking for diversity of race so much as diversity of mind, because pure academics tend to all think alike, which is bad for academia as a whole.

I mean, I graduated college and was literally a construction worker for 3-4 years before my PhD. My GPA was like a 3.2 or 3.3, my test scores were good, and I didn't have many extracurriculars since I worked full-time with school, but the admissions committee thought I could bring perspectives that other people could not so I got into a great program. A huge number of our greatest scientists have come from very humble backgrounds and wouldn't get into college if it were like you suggest.
>>
>>72368565
>one went to UChicago

legacy admissions have top priority over others, tough luck lil Timmy.
>>
>>72371372

>we're not looking for diversity of race

You don't truly believe that do you?
>>
>>72361163

He did you a favor, college is a meme.

In 10 years you'll be bathing in money and pointing at him laughing because he can't pay off his college debt.

Unless Sanders gets elected of course. Then I recommend suicide.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 192x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 192x204
>>72370594
>generic white male

Nice racism shitlord

Oh i forgot you cant be racist against white people

:^)
>>
>>72371140
I assumed OP was white, but it's not just them. We reject literally thousands of Asians every year, because there are also generic Asian applicants with great GPA's, very few extracurriculars, and good test scores. If you're boring, the admissions isn't gonna be interested in you.
>>
>>72361163

Go to a college that isn't fucking UCLA

Why would you even want to go there, in this day and age?
>>
>>72361163

Go to superior UC Berkeley
>>
>>72371617
yeah, this

>unironically going to the University of China in Los Angeles
>>
>>72362723
>>72363697
>>72364300
>>72365332
>>72367439
>>72368357
>>72368599
>>72369289
>yes the system is rigged against you but stop complaining because nothing will ever change, so you just have to deal with it

so this is the current state of the west?
>>
>>72361163
I dropped out because college was a huge fucking pile of shit.

>literally "learning" about social justice crap, #HAES (healthy at every size <333) shit
after that class, that was the end, I dropped out right there
>>
>>72370594

>Why would there be an entire admissions committee if we were looking only at your GPA and SAT scores?

Globalist and socialist infiltration of american education. GPA and SAT scores are, far and away, the greatest predictors of success, and everyone knows it.
>>
>>72371565

Extracurriculars are such a scam. Most of these clubs are, as others have been saying, circlejerks. The Future Business Leaders of America of my school was just us coloring pictures for the old folks home, collect cans to recycle, or build a float for the town parade to promote FBLA. I thought we would actually learn something and it would function as an additional (extra) class (curricular). The snaks were good.
>>
>>72371565
I bet you let every nigger or spic right on through
>>
>>72371277
There isn't a formula, there's literally a room of people who talk to each other about positive and negative aspects of an application. Don't tell me about my job.
>>72371484
I don't have to guess, I am present at ground zero for admissions. >>72371560
There are generic Asian applicants that get rejected, I just assume OP is white since he's on a white supremacy board.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1080
>>72361163

Go to St. Mary's in Kansas, you fucktard!
>>
>>72370724
Go do Labour work RIGHT NOW
Easiest way to make money
>>
Dont worry, when Sanders wins, even the most retarded drug users and NEETs will get their degrees.

Shame if you're white though
>>
>>72371974
Believe me man, we're pros at seeing through bullshit. I don't know how lower universities do it, but we can usually tell when someone is padding their CV or just putting in clubs and extracurriculars they genuinely enjoy.

But you're not wrong, I think there is a lot of resume padding with these. It doesn't mean they're not an important predictor of well-roundedness, but there's not much more we can look at.
>>
Serious question. Why can't people just "identify" as Mexican on application. If they challenge you once you arrive then they have to admit to discrimination. Also "prove I'm not"
>>
>>72372021
Yea well I know in the progressive stack asians are right under white people so of course you lump them together. Spics and niggers get a free pass right?
>>
>>72371030
This is a Rubio-tier childish response to an argument. Great job.
>>
>>72372214
You can actually do this and you should because affirmative action is a scam
>>
>>72364016
fuck this, im going to start saying im a kike on applications. Just tell them some bullshit of a jewish grandmother or someshit.
>>
Serious question, someone must have challenged the affirmative action stuff at the supreme court level before, how could the supreme court not rule that it's discrimination against white people? I don't get it.
>>
>>72371997
They did let your mother and father on yes.
>>
>>72372021

Yes, I'm quite sure you use doublespeak. "Vibrant," "interesting," "diverse," and so forth. The end result is the same. Middle class Asians and whites are "generic," Tyrone from Baltimore is "interesting."
>>
>>72363164
Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>72368979
>it's because of this last point that I'll unilaterally support killing anyone who has ever supported mexicans in any form, with complete prejudice.

I. I ate a taco today.

I'm sorry sempai.
>>
>>72361163
Maybe you should say 'literally' some more and puff on your e-cig you millennial faggot
>>
>>72372215
No? We don't really get a ton of black applicants, and the hispanic ones are usually about as qualified as anyone else. We don't really have to lower our standards, since we're not a shit school we get good applicants from all races.
>>
>>72372347
do as elizabeth warren did and pretend to be indian, works every time
>>
>>72372387
How do you feel about ruining university by letting in people simply because of their race?
>>
>>72372251
Kek he still responds like clockwork! You're an amusing little dog :)
>>
>>72361163

You should have put mexican on you app and if they questioned you about it in the interview accuse them of being racist.

You gotta use the systems rules in your favor my man.
>>
>>72368979
Deal with it . You have no other choice.

:)
>>
>>72361163
They get discounted tuition IF THEY ARE ILLEGAL at the university a few blocks from me.
A state funded school, gives illegals discounted tuition.
I had to write it twice for me, because it's still hard to swallow.
>>
College is for niggers and feminist cunts. You're better off becomming a white dindu and living off neet bux. Yellowstone will blow hopefully and spare us our miserable lives.
>>
>>72364112

>I got top 2% on SATs, straight A's, etc

No, you didn't. Affirmative action is an issue, but if you did those things you said you did, you'd have gotten in and wouldn't be here bitching on 4chan.

Then in a couple years when Paco fails out you would have silent chuckle to yourself.
No, you're just mad because you're a worthless, white shithead that got overlooked for a worthless, spic shithead.

Fuck off.
>>
>>72371372
Fuck diversity. Whites only.
>>
>>72372549
Can you answer this...

>>72372214
>>
>>72372638
Have any proof for that?
>>
>>72372612
so this is progress?
>>
File: 1458031160168.jpg (61 KB, 350x335) Image search: [Google]
1458031160168.jpg
61 KB, 350x335
>>72361163
Just learn a trade. You will be paid better than a new college grad and won't waste years of your life exploring your homosexuality with the rest of the college degenerates.
>>
>>72361163
What are you planning on majoring in?
>>
>>72361163
Normally I'd say stop being a nerd but it reads like you actually diversified with real experience.

All I can say is you got fucked and support the remove AA movement.
>>
>be born an asian male
>be ugly
>be a manlet
>have a small dick
>be openly discriminated against by the media, universities and employers
>whitey steals your women
>be undesirable by everyone
>the only way to achieve anything is to work for three people
>but sometimes that's not enough and a nigger will take your spot anyway

wouldnt wish this fate on anyone. i'm surprised there aren't more asian school shooters
>>
>>72372612

How they choose to deal with it is their choice, of which you have no say in!
>>
>>72371885
Pretty much.
Hopelessness is at an all time high, but it's not enough to cause revolution because life is still better here than in many nations.

It's not the best in some areas, but as a middle class America, you will have a better life all around than the rest of the world.

Some dumb spic getting a free admission to college and a free ride doesn't seem that big of a thing to give up a comfortable life for.

I mean, we COULD just grab guns and start rolling into universities 100 strong and heavily armed and blow away all the staff and colored people we see, but then we'd lose everything we still have.

It's not worth it yet.
>>
>>72372803
No problem, anon. It's nothing special, I grabbed the first article that was from a realistic source, but it's 2013. It's been passed, you can take this and find anything you like about it.
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_23133446/gov-signs-state-tuition-bill-undocumented-colorado-students
>>
>>72372758
Sure
>>72372214
We generally don't question it, because it's not really a common issue. There are consequences that can come from it, so people very rarely do it. We get a lot of leeway on rejecting people, so we'd probably just reject the application. We don't have to prove anything to send our form-letter of rejection, and they wouldn't even figure out we rejected them because they lied.

The one time it happened here we just added the kid to our shit list (never admit) because he was a white kid pretending to be black and it was really obvious. I don't know how it would play out if it were a more ambiguous case.
>>
>look for scholarships
>every last one asks that I be at least one of the following: ethnic minority, female, disabled, or have volunteer experience
>>
>>72361163
HEY ASIAN!
>>
>>72361163

Welcome to affirmative action!
>>
File: joe-biden-pointing-aviators.jpg (64 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
joe-biden-pointing-aviators.jpg
64 KB, 1000x750
Center-left guy here. I've always had a problem with affirmative action. There's no way to justify it without the obvious admission that standards are being lowered for people based on immutable factors over which they have no control.
>>
>>72361163
Did you apply? If you really have this scores and grades you should get in. UCLA isn't that exclusive.
>>
>>72373250
I have a question for you.

I'm a notably white guy. Like pale.
I have blue eyes and red hair.
My father's entire bloodline is Scottish going back to the 1200s.

I'm also 1/8th Cherokee on my Mother's side. My grandmother was a Cherokee woman who wedded a Scottish fur trapper. I'm a card carrying member of the Cherokee Nation.

If I applied as Native American, would you shit-can me for being white and having a Scottish last name?
>>
>>72373096
>Yet

Honey you got a storm coming
>>
>>72370236
Stanford is more selective than Harvard
>>
>>72368979
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
P
U
N
K

A
S
S

L
I
T
T
L
E

W
H
I
T
E

B
O
Y
>>
>>72373731

I get that a not having a 5.0 GPA won't get you into high tier colleges. I'm wondering if 3.0 is still in the realm of White or is it no better than being a spic or nig.
>>
>>72373653
If you have a card, those are issued by the tribal government (or maybe even the feds?) so I'd trust that. Also if your grandmother was Cherokee, your parents were half-Cherokee, and you're 1/4 Cherokee not 1/8, right? I figure if the tribe accepts you, you're Indian enough.
>>
>>72373042
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>72361163
>top 2%
>not even above 1500
Cringing over here tbqh familia
>>
>>72373875
My math was bad lol, but either way if you are a card-carrying member nobody will argue with that.
>>
File: 1456752377077.jpg (610 KB, 1280x1064) Image search: [Google]
1456752377077.jpg
610 KB, 1280x1064
>>72363490
this desu
>>
you're better off just attending a coding bootcamp if you didn't go to any of the following.

>stanford
>MIT
>harvard
>yale
>princeton
>columbia
>upenn
>berkeley
>uchicago
>johns hopkins

if that's too hard, there's schools that afford good 'college experiences' and decent normie jobs like

>dartmouth, cornell, brown (aka the shit ivies)
>notre dame, georgetown, bc (muhh religion)
>northwestern, duke, wash u stl, carnegie mellon

anything else, is too expensive

and if you attend state schools with some exceptions, you're a fucking failure

especially OP who is complaining about getting rejected by a state school in-state xD!
>>
>>72373875
GREAT Grandmother.
Forgot that part.

Grandmother is too soon. There were not many fur trappers in the 1930s.
1890s? Yes. TONS.
>>
>>72371885
Our propaganda system works on our satisfaction.

Keep us drunk, happy and stupid enough not to revolt. And so far it has lead in a decline in success. It's better than making us unhappy, because we'd revolt faster.

But now it'll keep us dumb for too long. Thankfully we have some good people throwing is a rope out of this pit soon enough.
>>
>>72373352
You rich white boi.
>>
>>72373042
They harness their anger to fuel their achievements in their profession. Or they get really good at video games.
>>
>>72361163
Sorry bud
>>
>>72361163
Stop believing spic lies, OP. Also you wouldn't like UCLA.
>>
I was pleased that my alma mater refused to give Obama an honorary degree and the top fraternity got suspended for having a black face party.
>>
>>72361163
I'm not sure I believe this. I put Cuban down and had top 1% sat scores and did not get in. We really don't need more bait on this board
>>
>>72372358
The Supreme Court has already ruled in favor of affirmative action so long as they aren't putting in place direct racial quotas.
>>
>>72364943
Are you a soc major?
>>
>>72361163

why the fuck were you going to college anyway? you enjoy burning money or something?
>>
>>72361163
Haven't you heard? White males need not apply.
>>
>>72363663
Kek
>>
>>72365159
>defending the Mexican
>GPAs don't matter in college apps
Please kill yourself. The best students should go to the best school regardless of what race they are. Unless OP is a lying piece of shit he is more qualified than Juan Tinfoil and got jewed. You aren't over entitled if you are upset at being cheated
>>
File: cohen.jpg (111 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
cohen.jpg
111 KB, 640x640
OP didn't even score above a 2200 on their SATs and they're complaining about being rejected

such a fucking little bitch.

if you didn't score at least an 800 on math you're a retard.

The SAT can't test difficult concepts, because this would be unfair for students who never took AP Calculus. It can't ask you to solve Fermat's Last Theorem. The SAT is a national test, which means it needs a level playing field for all students around the country.

So it HAS to test concepts that all high school students will cover. Basic algebra (solving single-variable equations, word problems), advanced algebra (quadratic and exponential equations), geometry (x-y coordinate geometry, circles squares and triangles), and basic statistics.

You've learned all of this before in high school.
>>
>>72373821
Literally trash tier. That's a unweighted b average. People like that who go to college are the reason so many college grads have debt.
>>
>>72361163
UCLA is cancer, I'm shocked that the national cemetery that's right next door hasn't been vandalized by the SJWs yet
>>
>>72374635
>The best students should go to the best school regardless of what race they are
You're right. However, being an entitled, snot-nosed little brat doesn't qualify him as one of "the best students." The best students are mature enough to be humble about their achievements rather than acting like they deserve to have the world handed to them because of their test scores.
>>
>>72366793
>t. a nigger
>>
>>72374641
But dumb mistakes :(
I did get over 2200, but they are really annoying when you add two numbers wrong like a retard and lose 30 points
>>
>>72362723
This. Contribute as little as possible, take as much as possible.

This in NOT nihilisim, but a plan to crash the system and exit the liberal paradime.
>>
>>72374730
The best students are also the most mature students who are also the tallest students who also the most athletic students...
You sound like a fucking sperglord. The best students are the ones with the best grades. There's no fucking maturity test for college applicants
>>
>>72361163
BTFO by a spic lol you're a little bitch aren't you
>>
>>72361163
Wew lad, why didn't you try Stanford or USC? With those """""""merits"""""" you should have gotten in anywhere in the US with full tuition.

Show proof faggot, otherwise you sound like a whiny special snowflake
>>
>>72373821
You are lazy and or not very smart if you only get a 3.0 in college nowadays
>>
File: 1461443662614.png (254 KB, 381x403) Image search: [Google]
1461443662614.png
254 KB, 381x403
>>72374860
>The best students are the ones with the best grades
Clearly UCLA disagrees.
>>
>>72374773
so retake the test retard
>>
File: 1458528476164.jpg (58 KB, 500x659) Image search: [Google]
1458528476164.jpg
58 KB, 500x659
>>72368979
Edge as fuck
>>
Ok here's a real example of affirmative action to let you guys rage over.

My friend is a very very smart white male. 2350 SAT, perfect grades, placed in multiple international science fairs, some sports, attended gov school, interned at cmu, and is taking multiple top level college courses online out of highschool rn. He got rejected from Stanford, MIT, and others, but into some top tier such as Harvard

On the other hand:
Black girl, does have a 4.0
SATs unkown, but not above a 2350 to my knowledge. No legit extracurriculars, not even a large number of them
Into every school she applies to including: Harvard, Stanford, Brown, Princeton, Dartmouth etc.

Now tell me why that happened, other than
>muh diversity
And I'll give you $50 dollars via paypal
>>
>>72375150
Well UCLA will probably suffer long term because niggers and Mexicans don't donate
>>
>>72375429
That was my last time before college apps, I've signed somewhere already. Anyways dumb mistakes were always a factor, I retook to get that score
>>
>>72374951
Someone doesn't know how hard Stanford is. Those scores would bring down the average sat score at Stanford by a bit. Also I have better scores and was denied from usc, and only one school gave me any real amount of money
>>
>>72374951
Get off the computer grandpa. Maybe 20-30 years ago it was that easy.
>>
>>72375458
maybe because the black girl's parents are retarded niggers while your friend's parents loved him as a child?

>>72375733
usc requires you to be able to detect sarcasm on the internet
>>
File: 19_nigging_on_30.jpg (39 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
19_nigging_on_30.jpg
39 KB, 620x465
>>72361163
Don't worry. Anyone that is in a position to make any judgement call or infer social status based on your college will know this and discount the spics and blacks attending.

It's like when your 6-yr-old cousin shows his black belt degree certificate. You smile and say "oh wow".
>>
>>72372552
my great great grandfather touched and indian once. surely that counts!

Sad part is that everyone is too afraid of looking "racist" to ask.
>>
File: 12312314456223.png (132 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
12312314456223.png
132 KB, 300x300
Shaquille O'Neil has a Ph.D in Education.

You are the biggest retard on the planet.
>>
>>72372549
You have literally never rejected a black with decent grades and scores thou
>>
>>72361163
I don't understand why teenagers think they know fuck all about anything
>>
>>72376779
K mohammed
>>
>tfw mixed race
>tfw 3.1 GPA
>tfw 1800 on SAT
>look white
>no colleges accept me

I think AA is unethical yet at the same time I'm using it so I don't get shafted out of a decent school. Community College in my area is fucking awful, they're arresting kids for drug usage at least once a week. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>72370594
Because when a sub human some how shows a glimmer of intelligence academia shoots a huge load on its self "SEE SEE THEY ARE HUMANS YOU RACISSS!!!"
>>
>>72366793
*** t. An older Mexican who is butt hurt that affirmative action was implemented after you tried to get through school
>>
>>72366303
Yea this. If your parents combined annual income ain't over $400,000, you ain't going to UC's. They're incredibly liberal schools. They want to keep the schools open to only the wealthy so your parents can make donations and shit. They let minorities to literally give it a good balance. If you're a wealthy minority? You're going places kid.
>>
>>72367024
You sound like a nigger.
>>
>>72361163
awww poor whitey ;(
>>
>>72361163

i hope you flunk out, you underage asian faggot
>>
>>72368979
>>72361163
I got into UCLA, Berkeley, Standford. Which one will get me higher pay senpai?
Also AMA
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.