[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women generally not redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
Are they just dumb or what is it? I geniuosly never met a non-leftist cucked girl.
>>
>>72360428
Because science, history, and politics don't interest them more often than not. They're all about their feels until you red pill them.
>>
because muh feels
>>
>>72360428
The job of men is to work, innovate and advance the world. The job of women is to raise the next generation and take care of the home. Almost every successful civilization has followed this template, those that did not have died without anything to be remembered by.
>>
>>72360428
Try not living in Germany.
>>
Men foolishly take care of women.

People who are coddled are entitled and blue pilled.

That's the whole story.
>>
File: 1451020726013.png (61 KB, 644x362) Image search: [Google]
1451020726013.png
61 KB, 644x362
>>72360428

You will find examples of smart women.

As a group, however, they are stupider than men, and over an extended period of time, a herd of aggressively stupid women can gradually break your formerly advanced nation down into a sniveling wreck of its former self.

Men will tolerate this for a time, and then once things get bad enough, as a group they will push back and correct things.
>>
You guys pretty much only stop whining about women when you're watching anime or playing video games, huh? Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>72360428
Why change the blue pilled system that is serving them so well already? It's uncomfortable to move from cushy irresponsibility to acknowledging ownership for yourself and your own actions that red pill forces you to confront.
>>
>>72361368
when have they ever pushed back and corrected this issue?
from my understanding the only way it ends is with the end of the society
>>
>>72360428
Feelings and emotions are more important to them than facts and knowledge. Often times the latter can clash with the former, so they choose to ignore it entirely.

Also, being redpilled isn't currently "cool" in social circles. Put 1 bluepilled woman in a group of 6 redpilled women and she'll quickly start adhering to their point of view.
>>
>>72361538
sonic pls
>>
I remember those survival shows where female group would fail unable to expoit guys, backstab each other, former cliques while males would just win. Stupid bitches juts not made to work autonomously.
>>
>>72360428
I don't think women are stupid, just obviously different. Women in general can't handle the stress of leadership (in general)

They don't want to say no to people, they want to make people happy, fantastic for a family, a fucking nightmare for a government and/or foreign policy, or even justice.

So for example, a manly law is...

>Free speech no matter what. No one will touch you and if they do, i will bring the law down on them.

But a womans take on free speech is..

>You are free to say whatever you want so long as no one is upset by it, and rather than enforce the law and stop people hurting you for saying whatever it is you are saying, regardless if it's the truth or not, i will just put you away in a cell, because it's easier and i want peace of mind.

Justice also gets decided by mob, because women in general decide the truth by consensus, or rather their friends.

I've known plenty of women who don't go with a man because their sisterhood disapproves. Never met a man who didn't stay with a woman because his mates didn't like her. Best the mans mates can do is offer advice.

Again, not all women, but alot are fucking braindead, funny enough it's the 'educated' ones that are so full of shit.
>>
>>72362520
wow, that is a pretty good analysis
>>
There are more women who vote Wilders here than men.
>>
>>72362520
"the sisterhood"
good term. very powerful
>>
>>72362520
>I don't think women are stupid, just obviously different.

This is an excellent point. It's like how black people don't create worse civilizations than whites, they just create different ones.
>>
>>72361538
Anyone here who plays anime or watches video games needs to leave
>>
>>72360428
Women cannot think for themselves much of the time
Give them the truth, they'll believe in the truth
Give them lies, they'll believe in lies
>>
>>72363624
I love playing with anime girl tiddies.
>>
>>72360428
Women instinctively support the status quo. currently that's leftist garbage, but say a century ago, it was women who were the strongest voice against immigration
>>
>>72363102
> black people don't create worse civilizations than whites, they just create different ones.
What the fuck are you smoking
Is this a joke?
>>
>>72363624

womp womp womp
>>
>>72361942
Yes... the society breaks down, but it isn't like the people themselves disappear.
>>
women are stupid and belong at home, where they are safe.
>>
>>72360850

This. Plus, now that most governments have ballooned pretty much entirely to throw money at and take care of women the chances of them ever seeing a red-pill much less taking one are mostly nil.
>>
>>72360428
Men are supposed to convert them
>>
Women are more likely to find politics boring than men.

It's evolutionary psychology. Women are more interested in people, men are more interested in things and events. Thus, women on the whole care more about celebrity news and gossip tabloids, while men on the whole care more about politics. The American political arena is frequently criticized for having turned into a televised spectacle, but this is a natural consequence of the differences between men and women. In order for women to pay attention to politics, it must be centered around the a discussion of people involved, rather than an analysis of world events.

Thus, because women care less about politics than men, they're more easily suckered in by clickbait-esque headlines and sensationalism.
>>
>>72364418
It's obviously a joke you fucking mong.
>>
>>72363102
You're right. That mud hut can compare to even the most beautiful European castles.
>>
File: narcissimkikebook.jpg (29 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
narcissimkikebook.jpg
29 KB, 564x564
>>72360428
They are genetically predisposed for evolutionary reason to be pathologically narcissistic. It really is that simple
>>
>>72360428
their brains run on emotion instead of reasoning
>>
>>72360428
Because women are natural followers and right now the societal status-quo is socially far-left.
>>
>>72360428
>>72360428
their lives are good. They dont have to rethink everything. generally everythign they want comes to them. THey dont have to do shit. Except for jobs.
>>
>>72360428

Haven found a man to red pill them.

Women will follow their mans lead if they are devoted. But in todays societies men arent leading women anymore. Most are following them like lap dogs in hope for a piece of pussy or to appease to the new trend in feminism that women keep telling them they want.

In reality its now what they want. Women dont know what they want. Thats why they need a man to tell them.
>>
>>72360739
This. Easy emotionally manipulated.

Left has perfected that emotional manipulation by stoking an emotional hatred and fear of men and motherhood in modern women.

The Right hasn't really responded in-kind and so has ceeded the front to them.

We need to learn to emotionally manipulate women too (i.e. make the emotional arguements that appeal to them).
>>
>>72364028
this is the correct answer.
>>
>>72360428
Women who love their fathers and want to become mothers are naturally red-pilled.

Sounds like you are only associating with career women and whores?
>>
>>72360428
>reminder that that qt shitskin is concidered non-white by 2016 /pol/ standard
>>
File: Nahum.jpg (210 KB, 432x500) Image search: [Google]
Nahum.jpg
210 KB, 432x500
>>72367348
>>72366325
>mfw I unironically see absolutely nothing wrong with primitive living and have an inclination against civilization
>>
>>72360428
more prone to submit to authority of the state without ever questioning it
name 3 famous ancap women who aren't Ayn Rand, go ahead.
>>
>>72368968
That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read. You're born and bred in a civilized world. You don't have any fucking clue what it means to leave it all behind. In all likelihood you'd be dead in the first year.

For better or worse, there's no going back now.
>>
File: mosul-museum-3.gif (1 MB, 640x386) Image search: [Google]
mosul-museum-3.gif
1 MB, 640x386
>>72369246
>In all likelihood you'd be dead in the first year.
That is the tragedy of it all, isn't it, that I have to teach myself, as an adult to live like my ancestors.

Not to mention how civilization has led to many who should not have lived, having to suffer through life
>>
File: 1461419446144.gif (1 MB, 320x265) Image search: [Google]
1461419446144.gif
1 MB, 320x265
>>72360428
Because their women.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.