[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Glenn Beck’s ‘Blaze’ Empire Continues Its Decline and Fall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: beck-crying.jpg (20 KB, 466x239) Image search: [Google]
beck-crying.jpg
20 KB, 466x239
>Sources estimated that nearly 40 people are being laid off—including about 20 in New York, a dozen in Washington, five in Ohio and two or three working out of the LA office suite of former Blaze CEO Kraig Kitchin—in order to satisfy the requirements of a multi-million dollar bank loan taken out recently to keep Beck’s revenue-challenged enterprise running.

>According to sources, Beck’s frequent travel in support of the presidential candidacy of Sen. Ted Cruz, among other distractions, has prevented him from appearing daily on his syndicated radio program and live-streaming television show, resulting in declining advertising revenue for Mercury Radio Arts, Beck’s privately held parent company.

>this latest round of mass firings comes as no surprise to insiders at The Blaze and Mercury Radio Arts, which laid off dozens of employees last May on a day referred to internally as “Black Monday,” around the same time that Beck was purchasing a private jetliner and a $200,000 Maybach sedan.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/28/40-layoffs-as-glenn-beck-s-blaze-empire-continues-its-decline-and-fall.html?via=desktop&source=twitter
>>
File: 00126915.0003.jpg (12 KB, 124x150) Image search: [Google]
00126915.0003.jpg
12 KB, 124x150
>>72360390
>sedan
>>
>>72360390

Another piece of shit Trump haters career going down the shitter. God bless America
>>
>>72360390
Add his face to the Trump wall of BTFO
>>
>>72360390
>cruzlims in charge of fiscal conservatism
>>
File: Screenshot_20160320-220116~2.png (616 KB, 1440x2131) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160320-220116~2.png
616 KB, 1440x2131
Daily reminder Glenn Beck is a crybaby momo fuck that plotted to commit treason
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 255x198
>>72360948
I used to be so pessimistic about the future.

Things seem to be turning around for real this time.
>>
File: glennbeck.jpg (74 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
glennbeck.jpg
74 KB, 1200x600
>>
THIS IS THE PRIESTHOOD
RISING
>>
>>72360390
just another phony megachurch preacher
>>
>>72362221
>Letting your immigration policy be dictated by a jew poem on a French statue

The religious cucks like the Pope are the worst
>>
>>72360390
Good. The guy's a fucking fraud.
>>
Hoe people watch this guy amazes me. We have to take kids away from Mormons and send them concentration camps under Trump.
>>
File: maybach.png (508 KB, 719x470) Image search: [Google]
maybach.png
508 KB, 719x470
>>72360390
>>72360735
>glenn payed $200k
>for this ugly, cheap 90s looking piece of shit

How does this make you feel?
>>
Mormons are pretty redpilled desu.
>>
GOP shill BTFO
>>
>>72362574

Feels good when the bank comes to repossess it. I'll be first one to buy it when it rolls into the auction.
>>
>>72362574
thread theme?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-GIgxXuR04
>>
I'm loving all the careers Trump is destroying along the way. Hate to sound like a libfag, but these morons are on "the wrong side of history". They are the cùcked and we are the cùckers.
>>
>>72362221
Who fucking cares.
Half of /pol/ wants to commit treason.
Its why were watched.
The only thing of value you said was Glenny is a crybaby fuck faggot.
>>
>>72360390
He used to be more about small government and personal freedom

now all he does is shill cruz and talk CONSTANTLY about his religious fundamentalism
>>
>>72362221
Oh the irony, i remember in his book arguing with idiots where he complained about that poem being used as pro-immigration
>>
>>72364355
>Oh the irony, i remember in his book
dickhead, you actually paid for one of this fucking drunk's drinks.
the irony on you for buying book, cuck.
>>
>>72362828
Glenn did this to himself Trump had nothing to do with it
When Glenn swallowed the redpilled and then chocked on it he had a knee jerk reaction and it drove him insane
He was fucked no matter what and I feel sorry for him
>>
>>72360390
Man, the Cruzlim whining and butthurt is almost as good as the SJW tears.
>>
>Beck’s frequent travel in support of the presidential candidacy of Sen. Ted Cruz, among other distractions, has prevented him from appearing daily on his syndicated radio program and live-streaming television show, resulting in declining advertising revenue
Or maybe shilling for an establishment puppet pissed off his listeners.

The fact that Beck converted to mormonism makes so much sense now. I can understand if you were raised in a mormon family, but converting is fucking retarded. That's like converting to scientology.
>>
>>72363089
Where did it all go so wrong some may ask....

He become a MORMON!
>>
>>72360735
that picture looks like fat Norm MacDonald
>>
>>72366070
>When Glenn swallowed the redpilled and then chocked on it he had a knee jerk reaction and it drove him insane
The only thing Glenn swallows is a fifth of JD. At some point drunks get so bad they are "wet-brained."
That's what Beck is now.
>>
>>72364355
He's done a complete 180 since then ever since the Elders came to him and said he should be using his position 'for good'.

I miss when Beck was funny and occasionally informative. He has never been the same since he went full Ron Paul mode years and years ago.
>>
I really enjoyed his show about hand sizes 2 months straight even after Lubio had dropped out
>>
Walking away from Fox News was the worst decision he ever made and Roger Ailes is laughing in his grave (he's not even dead)
>>
>>72360390
>>this latest round of mass firings comes as no surprise to insiders at The Blaze and Mercury Radio Arts, which laid off dozens of employees last May on a day referred to internally as “Black Monday,” around the same time that Beck was purchasing a private jetliner and a $200,000 Maybach sedan.

Anybody else see a pattern here for libtards?
>>
he is the master of hyperbole

he deserves to be relentlessly mocked until he is never heard from again
>>
>>72360390
I hope he's got a suicide pact with rato.
>>
That guy writes an article like that every few months. That Beck's empire is burning down, he is crazy, yadayada the same shit liberals have cried for years. He probably gained more listeners throughout the whole Trump debacle, seeing how he is one of the few that remained true to his conservative principles and is not making excuses for Trump. Once Hillary is president the Trump guys that left will probably come back to. Beck isn't going anywhere, but of course dear Lloyd here will still be writing these articles a few years from now.
>>
>>72368115
lol he sure shows off the bling for a commie
>>
>>72368580
>you will never tip your fedora this hard

Dear god
>>
File: 1456286660481.jpg (54 KB, 408x471) Image search: [Google]
1456286660481.jpg
54 KB, 408x471
>>72369087
>He probably gained more listeners throughout the whole Trump debacle
He's alienated a lot of his listeners throughout this election cycle. A lot of his listeners wanted to like Trump, and even Beck praised him around Aug - Sept of last year. It wasn't until Trump refused to show up on his TV show that Beck turned sour.

Beck started to lose viewers as last year came to a close. He's alienated a lot of his previous fans because of his biased attitude toward Trump -- comparing him to Hitler and calling his fans (many actual Beck listeners) Brownshirts, crying on-air saying "it's the end of the Republic!" etc. etc.

The funny thing is that Trump isn't drastically different from Cruz policy-wise, he's just more socially liberal - but Beck is making it out that Trump's some Washington insider Bush 2.0.

Glenn Beck's life wouldn't be in the shitter right now if he'd have just accepted that Trump didn't want to be associated with his brand. Instead of saying "oh well, I'll support you from afar" he said "you're literally Hitler!"

Glenn has been dreaming about Trump's political movement since 2008. Anyone who has listened to him at some point in the past 8 or so years knows this is true.
His only problem is that he's not at the forefront of it all, and that absolutely KILLS him.
>>
>>72366070
Dont you dare feel sorry for these fiends. They had this coming.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.