[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I see a Muslim rapefugee sexually molest a liberal women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Refugee_0.png (350 KB, 600x470) Image search: [Google]
Refugee_0.png
350 KB, 600x470
here in Germany, and I could intervene and help her, do you know what I would do?

Nothing. Nada. Just walk by. Yes, there might be a few innocent non-liberal redpilled women, but they are so scarce and few, it is extremely unlikely she would be one of those. And the liberal women are the fucking reason this is happening in the first place, so they deserve it.
>>
>>72359330
>selling his own people to the invading hordes

Pretty much the why reason germacucks should be erased from existance
>>
File: 1447275398456.jpg (568 KB, 800x1915) Image search: [Google]
1447275398456.jpg
568 KB, 800x1915
>>72359330
>And the liberal women are the fucking reason this is happening in the first place, so they deserve it.

So much this.
>>
>>72359330
>>72359958
>(Jew) harder
>>
Rape is the ultimate women redpill
>>
>>72360039

Women's Suffrage was truly the beginning of the end
>>
>>72359958
i wish all jews where wiped from existance :^)
>>
>>72359330
You should allow it to happen. Not because they deserve it but because it will help the general public become redpilled.

Migrants need to start fucking children openly so people finally get sick of them. The issue are all the shitskins who are smart enough to play nice.
>>
>>72360039
If only men had voted in the Austrian presidential elections, Hofer might have just won in the first round with 50%+.
>>
did Germany take in some Indians or something?
>>
>>72360249
You would think so but it doesn't seem to do it.
>>
>>72359958
Even if you did try to help a women who was being murdered and/or raped, she'll just turn you in to thr cops for not being progressive enough
>>
>>72359958
You realize you also have leftist traitors in Israel right?
>>
>>72360249
It's the rapepill, and it's one you don't just take orally.
>>
>>72360570

But they do deserve it. German women opened the gates to these barbarians either out of muh feels and a misguided sense of sympathy or because they simply want to be dominated and fucked by foreign cocks. I only wish the rapefugees would start killing these women instead of just raping them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.