[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zika Virus invades USA!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Have a look at this map here, and then the next one I post ITT. These are the projections for the spread of Zika THIS YEAR.

If you're in the south, prepare for a rash of small headed babies being born all over the place and potentially in HUGE numbers.
>>
>>72359313
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>72359313
Another Jew lie to keep white population down. Look how bad MUH EBOLA was.
>>
I also use catherders, they are very effective for managing the rodent population and also for keeping brogrammers on task.

This Zika thing is actually serious though, it's gonna wreck the SE and eastern seaboard.

Can't say I'll miss 'em, it's at least 80% Democrat voters that this virus seems to be targeting which is a plus. This little virus could help MAGA over time, demographically eliminating Democrat voters.
>>
>>72359379
Why arn't you shilling caths on tv? youd be a goldmine
>>
>>72359792
*tips catheter*
>>
>>72359528
Ebola and Zika provide a very valuable function as you suggest. It's to keep the public fixated on the fear of a doom they can't control, that will get them UNLESS the magical government somehow stops it.

Then recall that we were shipping Ebola patients here, and when we quarantined them we actually let their family leave the house and enter freely and shit.

Somehow either Ebola's not as bad as they say, or we're all lucky that the zombie apocalypse didn't happen.
>>
Please God just end it all :3
>>
>>72359313
Memphis here. Over the weekend, it was announced that we're having a "measles outbreak".

A disease that was eradicated in America in 2000. Gj, illegals and refugees.
>>
>>72361463
>illegals and refugees
They have to go back.
>>
>>72359313

Most of the babies being born in the USA are shit skins so I am fine with this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.