[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are japanese even white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: vivi7.jpg (246 KB, 800x1120) Image search: [Google]
vivi7.jpg
246 KB, 800x1120
i heard japanese people descended from the anglo saxons and established fishing communities in japan around 900 BC, can anyone verify?
>>
>>72359279

False. Japanese are however one of the new non-white races that we shouldn't genocide.
>>
>>72359279
Nah, they're not white.

The Japanese ARE Honorary Aryans, though.
>>
>this is what /pol/ actually believes
>>
>>72359705

>/pol/ is one person

Back to redshit
>>
File: vivi11.jpg (71 KB, 493x640) Image search: [Google]
vivi11.jpg
71 KB, 493x640
why do japanese have fairer skin and have the same fishing techniques used by the anglo saxons of briton?
>>
File: dennc58d-coil-saatchi.jpg (557 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dennc58d-coil-saatchi.jpg
557 KB, 1280x720
I heard they are reverse vampires....

>>72359959
Evolution favors lighter skin the further north you go.
>>
File: vivi2.jpg (105 KB, 456x640) Image search: [Google]
vivi2.jpg
105 KB, 456x640
>>72360115
which proves the theory they indeed originated off the coast of england
>>
Yes, they are white. And their race is still Mongoloid.
>>
>>72359279
The girl on this cover is Rola and she is only part Japanese, she is also Russian and Bengali
>>
File: vivi4.jpg (443 KB, 1162x1500) Image search: [Google]
vivi4.jpg
443 KB, 1162x1500
>>72360593
pretty sure shes ethnically white though
>>
>>72359279
Japanese are East Asians, but they're like the British of East Asia in the sense that living protected on islands gave them a natural advantage. Their home islands were never conquered by mainlanders like the Anglo-Saxons' were though.

The Japanese were the earliest and most effective adopters of western culture, just like they were quick to adopt Chinese culture as their own in the early days of their history. Chinese culture gave them civilization and written language, while western culture gave them industrialization and democracy, although the democracy part didn't always work out. The result was a country powerful enough to dominate the area and at least stand up for itself militarily against the United States.

I unironically believe that the Japanese are the superior form of East Asian, above the Chinese and Koreans. I have no problem with accepting them as "honorary whites" in the sense that I accept they've achieved a respectable level of civilization and don't need genociding or conquering.
>>
File: lena6.jpg (132 KB, 750x1024) Image search: [Google]
lena6.jpg
132 KB, 750x1024
>>72361443
yes but ethnically are they white?
>>
You should be more worried about the chinks taking over your country, NEET. Japanese people wouldn't cross the street to piss on your fat ass if you were on fire.
>>
File: azn.jpg (421 KB, 722x1056) Image search: [Google]
azn.jpg
421 KB, 722x1056
>>72362196
non white detected
>>
>>72359279
That is literally WE WUZ SAMOORAI 'ND SHEIT level
>>
>>72362538
You're either a bloated sandnigger or a chink, nobody gives a fuck what you think, NEET.
>>
>>72361706
>yes but ethnically are they white?
No, they are not white.
No, you weren't shoguns and shit.
>>
>>72359279
No, they're better than white.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.