[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ loves to point out how this guy is le shady jew >is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: bernie_sanders2.jpg (287 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
bernie_sanders2.jpg
287 KB, 750x500
>/pol/ loves to point out how this guy is le shady jew
>is the only candidate to routinely emphasize the egregious economic disparity in this country

What a dilemma. Why are we supposed to hate this guy again?
>>
File: unamused.jpg (153 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
unamused.jpg
153 KB, 620x465
>>72358700

Look faggot, he ain't gonna win so you might as well help us against Shillary.
>>
and yet Trump is so openly in love with Israel, he probably jacks off to a map of the place.
>>
Because his ideas are retarded and his supporters have unrealistic expectations, leading me to conclude that they're all a bunch of retards
>>
>>72358700
>Hasn't attacked Usury directly
>thinks the solution is increasing income taxes
nope, still le shady jew :^)
>>
>>72358700
>emphasize the egregious economic disparity in this country

this isn't really a thing, even so, there's no reason to punish successful individuals who managed to become wealthy

the middle class is still strong, despite what you believe, the stats don't lie

you don't deserve anything unless you've worked to earn it
>>
>>72358887
we're taking Sanders, not Trump
>>
>>72358700
Just when I lose all hope in /pol/ I stumble across a thread like this. Thanks for being the piece of gold in the shit pile OP
>>
>>72358700
I don;t hate him.

But his ideas are goofy, and he is too old, yes, too old to begin the training.
>>
>>72358849
I know he's not going to win. I voted for Hillary yesterday. But I fully expect her to choose Bernie as her running mate. I assumed so much the hate is mostly because of what >>72358887 says - his loudest supporters are on the fringe left.
>>
>>72359041
Trump's plans get lambasted and praised at the same time. Bernie's plans get laughed at by even stupid people. Dumb people are smart enough to not support Bernie
>>
>>72359027
>there's no reason to punish successful individuals who managed to become wealthy

if I were president, I'd have Lars Ulrich executed and his assets seized.

Prince had 300 million when he died, yet he hated music piracy and went after it hard, because he sure was suffering over it!

You fucking cumrag. Once someone had X amount in the bank, they're not suffering and can spare some of it.
>>
File: r u srs.jpg (29 KB, 187x280) Image search: [Google]
r u srs.jpg
29 KB, 187x280
>>72358877
He's a non-interventionist. America is first after all on his agenda.

So no, I wouldn't say he's an Israel lover more than the other candidates.
>>
>>72359041
They are more similar than you think.
>>
Bernie is pretty smart. He took advantage of all the stupid liberals and stole their money by spouting his fairy tale pipe dreams. He won't officially drop out as long as he can keep getting those sweet donations.
>>
File: wtf2.jpg (8 KB, 173x200) Image search: [Google]
wtf2.jpg
8 KB, 173x200
>>72359136

Why the fuck did you vote Hillary? And Bernie would never fucking be her VP, he actively despises her. Anon you are literally so autistic.

If she wins you faggots are going to have a revolt on your hand.
>>
>>72359136
>But I fully expect her to choose Bernie as her running mate.

SHe might, but given his age, and the fact that one of the key reasons we keep a VP around is to finish out the term of a President whop dies, he'd sort of put a bit of attention on her health -- which is something she does not want.

Because her convention is after the GOP one, she will have the luxury of seeing who the Republicans nominate before she has to announce a choice -- I'd expect her to wait, and make a choice based on identity politics that counters whatever the Republicans do.
>>
>>72359143

Kek, this is too much. I think you're just baiting, but I'll reply anyways:

If you remove the motivation to succeed, no one would innovate or create new things, I mean why would they?

You don't need to hate just because you're afraid you won't be able to generate wealth during your lifetime.
>>
>>72359143
They CAN spare some of it, and often do. Where we might disagree is whether and to what extent they should be forced to.
>>
>>72358700
>never intended to get the nomination
>has multiple family members on payroll to funnel donations through them
>has given up but is still campaigning and asking for donations
>is laying off hundreds of his workers so theres more money left over for him
Why am I supposed to beleive he cares about economic disparity again?
>>
>>72359336
Or until the FBI announces whether they're indicting Clinton or not. At the moment, he's a handy insurance policy.
>>
>>72358700
He needs to name the jew. If he named the bankers as judeo-capitalists and let into them then I might listen.
>>
File: Bernies-Store.jpg (139 KB, 640x691) Image search: [Google]
Bernies-Store.jpg
139 KB, 640x691
Bernie has some good ideas (break up wall street cartel) but they are outweighed by his retarded communism

Bernie saying too many deodorant choices cause poverty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8hAJ2IdNDE

Bernie defending breadlines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJBjjP8WSbc

Bernie defending Castro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E14lsC4WLV0
>>
>economic disparity

sounds like jew talk to me
>>
>>72359369
Given the options, I believe Hillary is the most qualified for the job. I don't buy the "X would never be Y's running mate" line, either. I've seen that before.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (62 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
62 KB, 500x681
>>72359383

Jesus Christ, why the fuck do you people think that criminal bitch is a viable candidate? She's going to internally kill this country from within by fucking it up to her own ends!

Do you fuckers have any common sense?
>>
>>72358700

Bernard excessively panders, he' s lost all credibility.
>>
>>72359919

You sir have the faggiest flag of them all.
>>
>>72359919
Your flag looks like a fruit roll up
>>
>>72359919
RARE FLAG
>>
>>72358877
There are millions of Christians Zionist voters in America. He has to support Israel if he want to get their votes.
>>
Trump received support of the Jews after giving a speech to the Jews

Does that mean if he loses, there really isn't a Zionist agenda?
>>
>>72361835
The Jews want shekels to Israel and military hardware.

Hilary Clinton is far more Zionist than Trump.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.