[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: BASEDMUMMA.jpg (207 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
BASEDMUMMA.jpg
207 KB, 858x536
What do you think of this woman? Is she red pilled? She self identifies as a "factual feminist" and takes on social justice warriors.

What are your thoughts on her?
>>
>>72358693
Bitch
>>
>>72358693
I like her.
>>
>>72358693
She's pretty smart but too easily willing to be a shill. Then again, she works for a conservative think tank so expressing anti-trump views is probably mandatory to stay employed.
>>
Based mon = JEW
Milo = JEW
Shapiro = JEW

Jews trying to co-opt & rebrand our shit as "the alt-right"

this is what kikes do, it's controlled opposition

How dumb are you folks... "like OMG they agree with me on a few issues & are against the regressive left!!! they're so based!!!"
>>
>>72358693

I like her.

Even if you don't completely agree with her you would be an idiot to not support her because people like her are the most likely to actually reach and effect of the moderates who don't know what to think in this battle of political correctness. Her priority is good, trustworthy scientific work and that is good regardless of what direction she is coming from.
>>
>>72358693
Her and Dave Rubin are some of the few leftists I respect.
>>
>>72358693

>identity wars

Just ignore stupid people. Its really that simple.
>>
File: 1457371466742.png (473 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
1457371466742.png
473 KB, 500x487
>>72358693
Why can't she be on the 20?
>>
>>72358693
>mom
isn't she a professor of some sort?
>>
Dave Rubin is dope.
>>
>>72358929

Was Bobby Fishcer controlled opposition too, you fucking retard? The reason so many public intellectuals who talk against PC culture are Jewish is because Jews are the most intelligent race. You should be happy some Jews are joining your cause instead of whining like a little bitch.
>>
File: 1448450275420.jpg (56 KB, 481x481) Image search: [Google]
1448450275420.jpg
56 KB, 481x481
>Author, university professor, scholar at The American Enterprise Institute
>The American Enterprise Institute
>>
>>72358693
For somebody considering themselves factual she has some bullshit beliefs.
>>
>>72358929
>Milo and Based Mom
>Both effective at tearing appart SJW bullshit
>Controlled opposition
Shapiro is a cuck, so I don't give a fuck about him, but seriously, the point of controlled opposition is to make your opposition look insane so that normies support you. Based Mom and Milo do the opposite.
>>
>>72358693
>Based Mom
cringe

>she speaks out against femanists so we like her
>>
>>72358693
>factual feminist
What?
Fuck her.
>>
>>72358693

She's ok but a democrate
>>
File: 1452159371646.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452159371646.png
1 MB, 768x1024
>>72358929
cuck off divide and conquer shill.
>>
>>72359032
>Just ignore stupid people. Its really that simple.
>If I ignore them they will simply go away

you are part of the problem
>>
>>72359852
She was a part of the second wave movement, she stopped being a feminist when that movement succeeded, and now she's fighting third wave feminists. According to her, third wave feminism is the result of all the insane people in the second wave movement getting jobs in academia and peddling their bullshit to their students.
>>
>>72359177
No you dumb fuck there's a distinction between controlled opposition and the rare Jew who sees through the Zionist brainwashing.

It's related to the Hegelian dialectic. There are left-wing kikes and there are right-wing kikes whose mutual positions form a complimentary self-supporting narrative that ultimately coalesces upon a Zionist agenda. All of the "alt-right" faggots are major Zionists and just agree with /pol on superficial topics.

Jews gain most of their success from their strong & unified culture and peripheral nepotism -- they're an ethnocentric tribal society that operate as a unit and you can learn a lot from them.

It seems to be true that the Ashkenazim are about a standard deviation above average, the story deepens. Within the IQ distribution European populations, though having a lower average IQ produce more outlier super-geniuses.
>>
File: 1460076795026.jpg (52 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
1460076795026.jpg
52 KB, 430x540
>>72358929
>we should only align ourselves with the .001 of the population that shares every single one of my views
>>
File: seanbean.webm (1 MB, 852x492) Image search: [Google]
seanbean.webm
1 MB, 852x492
>>72358733
I'll fuck you till you love me faget :DDDDD
>>
>>72360258
How does your greentext apply to me, you're the dumbfucks falling for the kikes co-opting the culture war.
>>
>>72360155

>All of the "alt-right" faggots are major Zionists and just agree with /pol on superficial topics.

Except CHS and Milo go right to the heart of the issue and debate college students head on, in person. They could not engage them in a more direct way even if they tried.

Your point would have more weight if there were tons of other people touring colleges with the same kind of message without the Jew shit but there's very few non-Jew pundits with the same kind of charisma and intelligence
>>
>>72358929
fuck thats a good point.

I knew something was fishy with alt right from day one.

Its fucking jewry and theyre already falsely internally dividing.
>>
>>72358929
Honestly, who the fuck cares?
How about this:
Say the truth -> Based
Talk bullshit -> Oven
>>
>>72360511
>changing the minds of people
>creating better outcomes

Having people adapt the best principles of a movement doesn't mean "co-opting" you dumbass.

If the results kill progressiveism, forced multiculturalism, and promote conservatism, i'm fine with it. Stop being a picky, asspained faggot.
>>
>>72360585
Milo also believes in Black reparations, supported the Neo-Con wars, is a Zionist.
Shapiro is a rabid Zionist.
Christina is a Zionist and has written extensively on how Christian ethics are corrosive to culture.

All this is just Zionists taking over the culture-war.
Also, it's easier for these Jews to get the approval to do these College tours because Jews run the fucking Colleges and are the ones that are signing off Milo & Shapiro to appear.

Yes, they're eloquent & all and BTFO the mentally ill Leftists, but its shortsighted to support them because they're main purpose is to use the energy of the "new right" movement to ultimately gain popularity and use it as a platform for their Zionist agenda.
>>
That's how we got to where we are today. Complacency and indifference. You're part of the problem.
>>
>>72360155
see >>72359770
>>
>>72361108
The alt-right isn't about Zionism, until these people start promoting Zionism in connection to the alt-left, then it's largely incidental. Those issues are something that can be dealt with at a later point, but for now people need to band together to stop SJWs, because the SJW ideology is designed to divide people and set them against each-other.
>>
>>72361435
Don't even bother.
People like this are so obsessed with playing a super exotic form of the long-game that it (almost paradoxically) makes them completely myopic, because their views will not catch on in today's political climate.

It's like trying to debate a campus communist.
>>
File: 1459203047471.jpg (45 KB, 314x295) Image search: [Google]
1459203047471.jpg
45 KB, 314x295
>>72361435
Give this faggot a medal. SJW cancer is the enemy we must face right now. Globalists on the other hand, are the last enemy that shall be destroyed.
>>
>>72358693

>redpill

Kinda sick of hearing this term. It has become pretty cringy.

>What do you think of this woman? Is she enlightened by her own intelligence?

Is basically what you are saying.
>>
>>72360819
you're thinking only 1 or 2 moves ahead and being short sighted. They're co-opting and gradually hacking the narrative.

I'm not gonna write you an essay on the dynamics of the propaganda war and Jewish controlled-opposition. You're gonna have to learn the hard way in a couple years when these cultural icons show their true colors as they shift the narrative toward their Jewish domination.

Just wait. These people cannot be trusted. If all you care about is short term gains then that's foolish.

Jews initiate the Marxist propaganda take-over, then goyim scholars start to wake up and resist... then magically right when the masses are waking up, a handful of charismatic Jewish media folks all start to take over the discussion.... isn't that funny........................
>>
>>72361756
>no jew can be trusted.

Sorry, I don't think we have any common points to start from.

Your views have absolutely no chance of catching on in the mainstream. You're going to wall yourself off in a tiny, rabid little enclave of people obsessed with this "no-compromise" single-issue dogma.

I'll eat my words if you're right, but for now you're just a whinging faggot who has not the slightest idea of how to make his movement work, in any realistic fashion.
>>
File: BVYIBq9-Jf4.jpg (37 KB, 580x382) Image search: [Google]
BVYIBq9-Jf4.jpg
37 KB, 580x382
THATS NOT MUMMY
>>
>>72361756
No one is asking for the essay. But please, some cliffs or a flowchart should be possible for you to make given the length of the posts you've already made ITT. We're all ears desu
>>
File: u1UMCg1.jpg (115 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
u1UMCg1.jpg
115 KB, 720x960
>she's a """""""factual"""""""" feminist, guize, so BASED xDDDDD

Fucking hell, Plebbit is here in full force today.
>>
File: 4 (6).png (481 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
4 (6).png
481 KB, 427x640
>>72362124
fair enough.

I'm out guys.
good evening

not sure if pic-related, chosen at random from folder #4
>>
>>72361756
They aren't going to "turn on us". We don't agree on literally everything, nobody is saying we are. But there's a bigger issue right now, and we need to deal with it first. After that, we can deal with the other issues.
>>
>>72362363
See >>72360057
>>
>>72358693
I love her, but could you have found a better pic? She looks like she's two cats away from being institutionalized in that one.
>>
>>72362516

You really think the second wave should've succeeded? News flash, faggot, this exact absence of long-term planning is what caused the "third wave". Christ, you fucking people are genuinely retarded.
>>
>>72362446
Nigger Shapiro turned on us not only a month ago.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.