[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should one even bother saving the white race? What does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1457092479539.png (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1457092479539.png
11 KB, 408x408
Why should one even bother saving the white race?

What does one get out of it?

What's the rational reasoning for saving the white race?
>>
>>72358335
The progression and betterment of human technology and culture, rather than returning to the stone age and living in huts
>>
Whites are the only collective group to ever accomplish anything of significance in the history of humanity. Asians have sort of done it, but they just copy white peoples stuff.
>>
>>72358335
>What's the rational reasoning for saving the white race?
self preservation ?
>What does one get out of it?
its a primitive instinct, you may or may not get something off it.
>Why should one even bother saving the white race?
its completely irrelevant when you put things into perspective.
humans means nothing to earth, and earth means nothing to tthe universe
>>
>>72358335
Whites are the only race that will be able to discover interstellar travel. They are the only race that can save humanity and make our species immortal.

Though if we have to make niggers also immortal I'm not sure it's worth it. Can you imagine space niggers? Can you imagine settling a new planet with niggers on the team?
>>
>>72358335
there is a semi-literate spic in my class who is going to UCLA.

how did he do it? he isn't smart, well spoken, attractive (he's obese) or hard working.

ask yourself how he did it. who ALLOWED him to do this, take a place at UCLA whilst hard working, smart people, struggle and suffer and fail.

ask yourself that, and ask yourself what punishment is appropriate for someone who gives what is undeserved, and for who takes what is undeserved
>>
File: dafs.png (12 KB, 400x404) Image search: [Google]
dafs.png
12 KB, 400x404
>>72358335
So your daughters don't get raped by shitskins
>>
>>72360006
>shitskin flag
>>
>>72358335
>What does one get out of it?
>What's the rational reasoning for saving the white race?

It's a hobby. It's a pretty good hobby for people who don't really have anything else.
>>
>>72358581
I don't wanna be an asshole but really, this is the first time I see an Algerian in /pol/ posting something that makes sense
>>
If they deserve life let them save themselves.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.