[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacks in the Shawdows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14
File: Black Hollywood.png (413 KB, 905x323) Image search: [Google]
Black Hollywood.png
413 KB, 905x323
Why is Hollywood not letting us see our African American brothers and sisters?

All the major blacks stars are either doing voice roles or are painted so we don't have to 'see the brown'.

#ShameOnHollywood
>>
They would bitch more if aliens were portrayed as simply black people
"why can't blacks be human?"
>>
>>72357604
It's not an either/or thing.
Why can't blacks be cast in the major HUMAN roles as well as alien. White people get to do both don't they?
>>
>>72357488
tbqh 90% of black people are a bunch of ugly fucks

at least kikewood is saving us some eyepain
>>
>>72357749
They can be. But characters shouldn't be made black for the sake of being black.
If there are no black characters in the source material, then there shouldn't be black people in the film
>>
>>72357488
Every show these days seems to have a black male sex interest, doesn't that count?
>>
>>72357488
BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE MAKE UP 10% OF THE POPULATION.

ALSO BLACKS ARE ACTUALLY BEING OVERREPRESENTED

HISPANICS AND ASIANS ARE THE ONES BEING UNDERREPRESENTED
>>
>>72357488
Give those roles to anyone not black then problem solved, doesn't mean they're going to get another part to play though since most likely it's already been cast.
>>
Right because Morgan Freeman, Samual L Jackson, Will Smith, Lawrence Fishbourne, Jamie Fox, Denzel Washington, etc etc, etc

None of them ever get to be seen on screen at all. Seems legit.

Yeah no, fuck off sjws.
>>
>>72357488
holy shit, blacks just fucking love to whine, cry and victimize themselves

no wonder they achieve nothing and get recognized for nothing
>>
File: hollywood.jpg (68 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
hollywood.jpg
68 KB, 1024x577
>>72357488

Huh.
>>
>>72357749

why cant black people write their own scripts and books if you want to be main characters so badly.
>>
I thought zoe saldana wasn't black? Make up your mind lefties
>>
>>72358732
This is quite false though. The qualifications for who they consider jewish for the population vs movie roles is not even close to the same. They only consider self professed jews for the population and every person who has even a TINY bit of jewish ethnicity to count for the movie roles.

Thats what we call misrepresenting data
>>
File: 1443567652696.jpg (64 KB, 514x571) Image search: [Google]
1443567652696.jpg
64 KB, 514x571
>>72358942

Source?
>>
>>72357488
Blacks are just like feminists. 'We need to be represented in the fun/high paying things!'
>>
>>72357888
fair enough, i dont like blackwashing myself
but with all the creative kikes in hollywood, why cant they create a NEW franchise, completely original? why do we have to keep saying the same 5 franchises being rebooted over and over

nobody born in 1990 or after who is honest with themselves actually likes any of the star wars crap. its garbage

STar trek is even worse, yet you got teens today who watch the original series to feel like they're aprt of something or whatever

and dont get me started on the marvel and dc crap

tl;drdont blackwash, just make new franchises with black characters
>>
>>72359053
its your own fucking picture you inbred you look for the source.

The US has the highest jewish population in the ENTIRE world and they pretend that it doesnt
>>
Doesn't the new Star Wars have a black guy as the protagonist?
>>
>>72358352
bet you cant name any other black stars without referring to google

but you could name a bunch of white stars without having to look it up

not your fault, its just the media
>>
>>72359101
i was born in 91 and i like all the star wars and honestly, the phantom menace is my favorite.

but im a hipster, so disregard everything i say

do agree though that the star trek reboots ar ekinda shit
>>
>>72359173
no Rey is the protagonist, the nigger and the spic are like side kicks/supporting characters.

They are also gay for eachother.
>>
>>72359173
yes, but he was whitewashed as a nazi stormtrooper
>>
>>72359088
BLM is the race equivalent to feminism
>>
>>72358828
i think that'd be a great idea
we need to start putting ourselves out there more and not waiting on whitey to cast us, cause thats clearly not gonna happen
>>
>>72359173

He's not black he' british
>>
>>72359208
>bet you cant name any other black stars without referring to google

Terry Crews.
>>
>>72359208
>Americans knowing literally every actor's names.

I never got this.
>>
>>72359214
the phantom menace isnt any worse than empire strikes back

at least phantom menace has based darth mall

but it all just suvks tb.h phampai

i see 14 year olds who rage about how much the prequels suck. seems forced on their part

indoctrination from le internetz at its finest
>>
>>72357488
I'm all for diversity but this is just racial pandering.
>>
>>72359101
>creative
>new

There lies the issue man. they aren't that creative and why risk money on new shit when old shit still makes money.

and even if they do they just get shitty people. like the static shock movie, guess whose dad bough him into another movie he's going to be shit in. jaden smith.
>>
>>72359208
Dwayne "THE-FUCKING-ROCK" Johnson
>>
>>72359277
im black and i dont take blm seriously. theyve only been around for a little bit and they're on their way out. pls dont judge us all by their nonsense
>>
>>72357488

Because if the LA cops knew there were brothers and sisters getting rich in hollywood they would shoot all of them.
>>
>>72359496
im convinced the phantom menace is seriously, a cinematic and visual masterpiece

the colors. the setting. the costumes. the atmosphere. the story telling.

10/10, will buy the 35mm reshoot, as well as the 4k bluray version
>>
>>72357488
>All the major blacks stars are either doing voice roles or are painted so we don't have to 'see the brown'.

Then how do you know they are black?
>>
File: HNI_0013.jpg (12 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0013.jpg
12 KB, 384x384
>>72359214
>the phantom menace is my favorite

triggered
>>
>>72359150

It's the highest population in the world but it's still proportionally insignificant. You're complaining about nothing.
>>
>>72359173
He's British.

I wonder what black American actors would think if Hollywood let black Brits play all black roles
>>
>>72359553
jaden smith is shit.
i think people would have liked new franchises until LE INTERNETZ (reddit 9gag) made kids feel some weird kind of guilt to watch every episode of a tv show they dont like (star trek) just so they can fit in with a bunch of angry tv writers

we need to break that fucking cycle

nobody really likes avengers shit but they feel some weird sense of guilt and pretend they do

you got 30 year old adults who can quote the avengers movie from start to finish

smdh its sad
>>
>>72359566
>dwayne
>black
hes real mixed
>>
>>72359496
>the phantom menace isnt any worse than empire strikes back

now you're just trolling
>>
>>72359208
You do know that black people make up 12% of the US population, right?
Therefore it comes as no surprise that there are fewer black than white stars.

That's math, not the media.
>>
>>72359208
There are 5x as many white people as there are blacks in the US....

Also how many gentile white actors can you name?
>>
>>72357488
What about these actors?...
>>
>>72359208
As long as you can name 6 white actors for every 1 black, that is fine because it's statistically representative of America
>>
File: 1387382844181.gif (3 MB, 631x271) Image search: [Google]
1387382844181.gif
3 MB, 631x271
>>72357793
Does Bolivia even have an air force capable of dropping these truth bombs?
>>
>>72358352
Truth is new black actors suck big time now, not like in the 90's.
>>
>>72359659
i dont really like it, but it IS better than empire strikes back, a movie some otherwise self respecting adults try to claim is 'art'.

the problem was you had a bunch of 20-20 somethings who loved star wars as young children when it came out (which is understanable they were young and the movie was at leasta little more impressive back then than it is now) and they had all these great memories of it.

but in 99 theyre old and the same kind of shit wont impres them as easily, even though phantom menace was better than the original (which still doesnt say a lot about it)

so they raged on and on and the tv writers samefagged that idea to death then a bunch of online teens bought into it to make the older cooler 20 somethings respect them and now that meme can never die

phantom menace>empire strikes back
>>
File: kayne_west.jpg (23 KB, 430x323) Image search: [Google]
kayne_west.jpg
23 KB, 430x323
Black music artists and sport stars are rich, why don't they fund all black cast films?

Then they could help their brothers and sisters!

I'm sure the films will make millions upon millions!!
>>
>>72359957
Keanu reeves
>>
>>72359682
wew lad. have you heard of something called IMDB? post movie credits? can tell by the voices they are black too
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-29-07-16-13.png (215 KB, 1053x1318) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-29-07-16-13.png
215 KB, 1053x1318
>>72359150
Lol, change the top bar to whatever level of Jewish ethbicity you want m8. Put it up to 2.6%, overestimate it by 100% and double it 5.2%.

Doesn't change the reality of massive Jewish over representation in Hollywood.
>>
>>72359872
you're just an indoctrinated piece of basement trash

dont let simon pegg brainwash you.

phantom menace suck, but it doesnt suck as hard as empire strikes back
>>
>>72359496
Fight me faggot
>>
>>72359315
There's already a black cartel in hollywood. Those assholes drove Dave Chappelle into hiding.
>>
>>72359101
Spoiler: White people don't want to go watch a movie with black main characters. they want to go watch one with white main characters.

White people are more likely to have money, and actually pay it to go see shit. Black people will just go buy the bootleg DVD from tyrone, along with his dime baggie of crack.

Want black main characters? Go make a black movie, see how well that goes. There are exceptions mind you, but you ever notice how most of the popular black actors don't speak ebonics, unless they are playing a joke character meant to make people laugh? Ya, now you know why your average black doesn't get to be an actor.
>>
>>72357488
Because no one wants to see niggers.
>>
>>72360405

2 and 7 fucking sucks. It's more like 5-4-3-6-1-2-7
>>
>>72360405
it goes

i didnt even bother seeing the new one. didnt need to spend 3 hours in a dark room with a bunch of nerds
>>
>>72359208
The media is pro black though it portrays them as chads
>>
>>72357793
Thank you
Americans wouldn't understand this because they're cucked since born
But to normal people, blacks = apes
That's it. No need more explaination. When I see black "people", I see the face of a chimp. Exactly the same looking, same colour.
I cannot understand how Americans love black so much.
>>
>>72360473
dave chapelle is overrated
you only like the chapelle show when you're in high school or you're a rebbitor who never grew up

his stand up sucks "kid shows are inappropriate. OH HO HO"

he also lies and says black people worked harder than whites. whites worked just as hard, they just werent enslaved (at least at a certain point)

just cause we were enslaved longer in america doesnt mean we worked any harder
>>
>>72360109

> remembers glory days of empire
> trashes much smaller country
> has to buy halal meat now, thx achmed
>>
>>72359208
>not your fault

B-but I'm white. Everything is my fault, right?

And you do know Hollywood is Jewish, right? You do know that white people have no say what goes on in Hollywood, right?

Also, the media, you do know that is also Jewish, right?
>>
>>72360473
hows that, what ever did happen to that colored gentleman?
>>
>>72360776
>3 above 6
Shove a baguette up your ass
>>72360834
>that whole fucking list
I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was faggot hour
I only saw 7 because it was free and my son wanted to see it
>>
Zoey Salanda has made a career out of playing alien women.
>>
>>72359208
Vin diesel and i think snoop has been in a few movies
>>
>>72359208
I bet you can't name more than 8 Asian and 12 Hispanic actors.
What r you? Racist bigot?
>>
>>72361085
>my pedowood/general hollywood folder got merged with my unsorted images folder
oh shit this is gonna take a while
>>
>>72359101
>but with all the creative kikes in hollywood, why cant they create a NEW franchise, completely original?

Because guaranteed money and kikes go together like cheese and wine.
>>
>>72357488
Lupe got jewed by Abrams, Zoe is more hispanic that black, Idris played a white character in Thor. This argument is invalid.
>>
>>72357749
They are? Are you implying black actors/actresses always play aliens?
>>
>>72360598
i agree with you on one thing- that we should be making our own movies. i think more white people would come to see our movies if we didnt make them about raciasl injustice
those movies needed to be made, but i think we're well past it now

lots of people (white black chinese mexicans) dont go to movies to have a bad time or to be yelled at

lots of white movies are just that- movies. just have a good time after a long week at work

theres a bad trend among my commuinty where lots of black movies have to do with hard times facing the negro, or how whitey kept us down in the past

i think its time to be done with those movies

there are some great black directors who have falled into this trap, and i think if they came out of it, we could get some black movies that more people want to see

or even the non 'serious' black movies still have to make to many 'look how black i am' kind of shit. white people can go see them without feeling guilty, but its too niche, and even a lot of black people dont wanan just see that shit

just normal fucking movies would be good
>>
>>72357749
Will Smith, Independence Day
>>
>>72361077
to me jews are white but i get where you're coming from

no i dont think everything is your fault or anything since you're just a normal dude talking about movies on 4chan
>>
>>72353962
>>
>>72360182
I was an impressionable 11 year old when I saw TPM in the theater and I still thought it was shit.
>>
>>72361224
you're right i cant.

asians dont seem to care about 'creative' endeavors but they kick my peoples ass when it comes to verything else (mind sports)

im not gonna try to push asian representation, thats up to those chinky eyed faggots to do it
>>
File: john-boyega-star-wars-episode-7.jpg (88 KB, 1144x858) Image search: [Google]
john-boyega-star-wars-episode-7.jpg
88 KB, 1144x858
Must be a conspiracy to remove all blacks from cinema
>>
>>72361617
you proabably had a bunch of older 20 somethings muddlign with your ear telling you it was shit and 25 year olds seemed cool to you

it DID suck, just not as much as phantom menace
>>
>>72357488

Well usually Will Smith is himself and has his shirt off.

Not to mention Don Cheadle happens to be in big blockbuster movies like Iron Man, Terrance Howard another black in the first film

Or hell, Fast and Furious films which gross hundreds of millions of dollars have two black as main characters Tyrese Gibson and Ludacris

Black seem to be very well represented
>>
>>72361281
where even is your country?
>>
>>72361281
Not all but a lot yes.
>>
>>72361960
>>72362031
I would like to know too, the icon was called "cs".
>>
>>72361842
Why would an 11yo be hanging around with 20-somethings?

>inb4 rotherham
>>
Because niggers aren't modern humans. They can't even get out of the stone age on their own, who would believe they can get into space?
>>
>>72361960
>>72362156

Seychelles. Some East African islands that look like paradise and are a great tourism spot. Surprised you haven't heard of them, Bong.
>>
Minority of population

HURRR why blacks not majority in Hollywood.
They'll be bitching they aren't in the cast of Bollywood next.
>>
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 678x957) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 678x957
>>72361070
Holy shit he took it literally
>>
>>72359566
Hes Samoan nigger
>>
>>72357488
They'd bitch that he was a villian and black.

Fuck niggers.
>>
>>72359700
Putting it into context
>hate the PM Bluepilled
>love the PM Redpilled
>>
>>72362726
>Seychelles
It's beautiful. I didn't knew there were beautiful places in Africa.
>>
>>72361539
>to me

Well to me, they're not. They're semitic in origin so they're not white.

Why can't you understand this?
>>
>>72363687
Yeah they're like octopuss' slimy boneless masters of disguise
>>
>>72363520
Maybe the fact that it's not actually "in" Africa is the reason man. I honestly can't explain why it isn't a hellhole other than tourism money. I'd certainly pay to go there--looks like the Caymans.
>>
>>72363979
And when you google it other African islands come up that are also very beautiful. I guess they must be ruled by white people, that's why they must so prosperous.
>>
>>72357488
>Puts Lupita portraying orange Yoda as example
>On the very same movie where a nigger is one of the main characters

Why not just say "we want 100% black cast" and end the bullshit?
>>
>>72361028
Apparently we don't because Hollywood doesn't case them in significant roles
>>
Blacks should just make their own africawood if they are as good as they claim to be.
>>
>>72357488
Because black people are individuals who can choose what jobs they take and deny and they all wanted and took those roles.
Simply enough it's because they choose to they could have rejected the role and you would complain there's no niggers in space or some bullshit. Simply have actors do parts that they like or are offered to them because even if every jew in kikewood only highered black actors you would still find a way to complain. If you don't like it you make the damn movie.
>>
>>72359994
Show me a black actor in Hellboy.
>>
>>72357488
Niggers are ugly, and the Hebs in Hollywood understand that even their Black consumers like good looking white people. The web-mag lib tard audience is nowhere near large enough to change this to any real degree.

Also Will Smith was an actor who did good sci-fi at one point. But I think he was mulatto so fuck me I guess.
>>
Let's see, the asians don't seem to complain much. They just create their own stuff.
India has its own movie industry.
China makes their own propaganda movies.
Japan has all sorts of anime and live action productions.

But niggers?
Whine whine whine all day, expects to be handed their own movie industry for free. Expects more and more privileges over shit they don't even own.
Why the fuck don't you just deport them all to Africa?
>>
>>72364935
i actually agree with this
having regrets about starting this thread to be honest family

i have a black friend who has written 3 scripts and cant find any luckj selling them. i shpould tell him just to find some out of work film students around here to shoot them, cause the scripts are not some high action shit

as long as he could find decent enough actors who would do it for free

its a great script, though he is half white so you guys would probaby say thats how he wrote it even though if you saw him commit a crime you would forget the white part and just call him a nigger
>>
>>72367190
like ive conceded to in this thread already i think we should just take more initiative and make our own movies. there are plenty of out of work film school degree'd faggots and a lot of them are pretty white guilt so we could guilt them into doing it for free
plus you can get some decent equipment for cheap so as long as you're not shooting some high action or superhero movie you have a shot of making something good as long as the film crew knows what they're doing

getting decent actors to do it for free might be a problem though
there are good black actors but i dont know how you'd guilt them into doing it for free
>>
>>72361684
>mind sports
>Asians are literally better at soccer, baseball, cricket, ice sports, and everything not basketball or football

Get cucked nigger
>>
>>72367781
>do it for free
Just fucking pay them. Get an investor. If you're confident there is a market for Africawood then it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>72361123
You mean your wife's son, right?
>>
>>72359208
Don Cheadle you fucking racist
>>
>>72357488
>using the Yoda expy from The Force Awakens
The main character of that movie was a fucking nigger, though. Are you cucks never satisfied?
>>
File: 2016-04-29-00-05-19-694291419.jpg (12 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-29-00-05-19-694291419.jpg
12 KB, 276x182
Before forced quotas and smegheads
>>
>>72357749
Because the ratings tank on them
>>
>>72357488
the character on the left is from star wars where the main character is a nigger you nigger
>>
>>72369581
Not until Han Solo has blackface at which point the movie will be judged at most racist in history.

Zoe zaldana often wearing alien make up is also s complete lie, one movie and in star trek she does not even have pointy ears. Pretty sure everyone in america knows what she looks like.
>>
>>72359208
I know only the names of my pets.
>>
>>72361085
i remember reading a long time ago that it was a couple of blacks, i recall oprah and bill cosby that threatened his families lives if he didnt stop the show or something. this page seems to have some of that info, didnt read it all

http://newsone.com/2040616/black-urban-legends-dave-chappelle-show/
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.