[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9n hny0GuTs man i knew col
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: shillbert.png (871 KB, 733x694) Image search: [Google]
shillbert.png
871 KB, 733x694
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9nhny0GuTs

man i knew colbert was a cuck, but jesus christ....
>>
>>72357093

why do you care? are you incapable of just ignoring or not watching his show?
>>
>>72357206
Hey yeah!
>>72357093
what OP, do you just like laughing at people or something? this isn't a website for criticisms or bullying! go back to /pol/!
>>
>>72357206

i care because he influences millions of people everynight on how they should vote
>>
File: 1443123252822.jpg (111 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1443123252822.jpg
111 KB, 500x330
>>72357584
Which is depressing as fuck if you think about it. People are watching clips of clips and hearing a joke and they take it as fact. The establishment knows this which is why they prop up more white leftys to continue making jokes based on strawmen.

People can easily regurgitate what a comedian said but can't remember what the politician said to save their lives. It's why young people are so stupid.
>>
>>72357093
His paycheck got fatter from Clinton. even Bernouts can detect it
>>
>>72357206
I care because millions of stupid Americans watch his show then spout off there stupid opinions to all the other Americans.
>>
>>72357584
It's the perfect angle to, because it's a comedy show. It gives them a blank cheque to be as biased or get their facts wrong as much as they want, and after the damage is done they can just say "hey it's just a comedy show, you shouldn't take it so seriously bro".
>>
>>72358394
You could tell he was only faking support for Bernie cause of the audience, but he barely ever made jokes about hillary.
I did enjoy his monologue on making fun of Romney and the GOP when at that speech he told people to do strategic anti-trump votes. It was the only time he gave a pro-trump monologue anyway.
>>
File: rhBRV41.gif (986 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
rhBRV41.gif
986 KB, 500x278
>>72357093
I. Do. Not. Care. About. Colbert.
>>
So how do I activate my man card?
>>
>>72357093
I actually thought that was pretty funny... let's face it we support trump solely for comedic purposes.

And also because the alternatives are communism and or rampant 3rd wave feminism and gun control. But mostly because Trump is hilarious.
>>
>>72357093
>"The match up America did something to deserve.."
Cucks like you Colbert
>>
>>72359125
Man Card not valid in Sweden.
>>
Colbert is a woman's show quite obviously. I can't wait him to kill himself once Trump takes office.
>>
>>72359389
you thought the "man card" bit was funny or even remotely accurate to current society?
>>
>>72358722
That same shit could be said about /pol/ support for Trump though. It's all just a big joke until after he loses in a landslide, then kek meme magic we almost did it laugh at those faggots who care.

Trump is a joke, don't blame the rest of us for laughing.
>>
>>72357093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28
>Me, a woman running to the first woman president

Cuckbert will never touch comedy gold like this as a reptile in a pantsuit tries to connect with human beings
>>
>>72359675
no I agree that was ridiculous, but I won't censor his right to be wrong
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.