[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
passing on into a new body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: karma.png (37 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
karma.png
37 KB, 960x540
I hope i have came to the right place with this meessage. Essentially the only reasonable belief in an afterlife i can picture in a body (god) with a soul (devil). Is rebirth through a predictable feathered sun diagram. Essentially positive and negative actions on opposing sides with a belief for most premier communities to have their next lives situated in grand children or possibly over in africa/aghanistan starving. Well to describe it best, we need legal substance opium, cocoa, marijuana, all life blessing substances to support the farming child as well as the god at home with control over his life. Pharmaceutical grade communication cane, cocaine would also have no nasal destruction if drank in a shot of liquor. Hero coffee (cup with pharmaceutical heroin) would make your life in a 3rd world nation a lot easier, having the ability to work as much as possible growing and manufacturing substance for economic growth in so many logical aspects, harbor/freight production, red cross supply depots easier to set up and move out from, as well as an increase in highschool/college education. There is so many people from my home town who could not even live through highschool with the way we treat drugs let alone the number of drop outs going no where all capable doctors if they have had controlled, age defined, universal substances in their parents lives to keep them sane, rather than in their own systems over dosing on fetanyl straight outta camden.

Real shit watch your oldest brother come home having been 1 out of 7 people in your town saved with narcan, the overdosial antidote. Feel so blessed to have em, and see friend groups disappear dying off for no purpose, coming to terms with yourself as a god in hell, trying to find an answer how life hasn't been secured yet, with no support from any one, on a mission to make a change, needing an army to carry the message.

Shoot Obama some tweets, maybe some news article that old trip head behind the computer will agre
>>
>straight outta camden
should be straight outta doctors pockets.
>>
>>72356088
..what the fuck is this? No you did not come to the right place with this "message"
>>
>>72356315
guide me faggle
>>
>>72356353
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychiatric_hospital
>>
File: vader_didnt_read.gif (2 MB, 350x170) Image search: [Google]
vader_didnt_read.gif
2 MB, 350x170
>>72356088
>>
>>72356315
Better off smoking a cocoa dab then a crack rock thats for damn sure
>>
consider mental help
>>
>>72356315
Better off smoking a cocoa dab then a crack rock thats for damn sure, thats you when you die and pass on reborn into another vessel of god
>>
yall are shot have fun being niggers, and that sure as hell ain't a word for black folk. Same village motherfuckers we been reincarnating.
>>
>>72356443
deep, could pull some good folk outta there have them recognize the systems flawed not them
>>
you faggots bump this thread ill take it reddit see what thefuck happens

probably cant sleeep without a dick in yea asses anyway
>>
you faggots bump this thread ill take it reddit see what thefuck happens

probably cant sleeep without a dick in yea asses anyway

not even bisexual straight homofaggots

homosapien master race

fuck all yall
>>
>>72357568
I didn't really care what the fuck your rambling post was about.
>>
>>72357692
you care to elaborate how while i set my reddit shit up
>>
>>72358180

What are you going to post there anyways? Take a picture of the submit page or something.
>>
>>72356088
>Essentially the only reasonable belief in an afterlife i can picture in a body (god) with a soul (devil). Is rebirth through a predictable feathered sun diagram.

A "feathered sun diagram"? I don't even know what this means. Should I imagine a diagram in the shape of the sun, with the rays representing "feathers"? How do you label this diagram? The picture you uploaded doesn't seem like a representation of any kind of diagram, so thanks for posting an irrelevant image. And yet you expect anyone to get past the first few sentence of your post?

>Essentially positive and negative actions on opposing sides with a belief for most premier communities to have their next lives situated in grand children or possibly over in africa/aghanistan starving.

What do you mean by "next lives"? Afterlife? Whatever you mean by this, I don't know and there's no context in that run-on of a sentence to help me understand. I'm not a grammar nazi, you just literally sound like you have schizophrenia because you don't even put a fucking effort into fixing anything you said.

Yes, I know this all just came to you and you wanted to type it all down before you forget. Okay. I get that. But you have all the time in the world to proofread what you just type and edit it.

I can't address the rest of your post if I can't even get through two sentences.

Either fix it or hold my hand explaining every step of your post. I have all the time in the world to keep this thread up while I figure out your convoluted sentence.
>>
>>72356088
>Well to describe it best, we need legal substance opium, cocoa, marijuana, all life blessing substances to support the farming child as well as the god at home with control over his life.

Drugs and cocoa will support the farming child and his God, who has control of his life? Is that what you said? What the fuck does this mean?

>Pharmaceutical grade communication cane, cocaine would also have no nasal destruction if drank in a shot of liquor.

"Communication cane"? I'm good at reading gibberish online. Maybe autocorrect typed that out while you meant to say "cocaine"? I mean it wouldn't make that much more sense in your sentence, but then again you're retarded so maybe you really did mean to type that out.

Also your digestive system isn't very happy if you drink cocaine. And cocaine will numb the shit out of your intestinal tract. Why would you drink it in a shot of liquor?

>Hero coffee (cup with pharmaceutical heroin) would make your life in a 3rd world nation a lot easier, having the ability to work as much as possible growing and manufacturing substance for economic growth in so many logical aspects,

No, drug use doesn't make a poor country any more economically sustainable than it was before. Look up the history of opium. If people want drugs, they'll take it. Sure, some might work harder and better, while they use up more energy and get hungrier and sicker.

>harbor/freight production, red cross supply depots easier to set up and move out from, as well as an increase in highschool/college education.

This is oddly-specific. So people take drugs, become more productive, and then specifically Red Cross Supply depots will be easier to setup. What the fuck?

>There is so many people from my home town who could not even live through highschool with >the way we treat drugs let alone the number of drop outs going

So you blame drug prohibition and stigmatization instead of... stupid people who can't moderate themselves and take care of themselves..
>>
Alright. First you are upset that someone's not bumping your thread. Now you don't even make an attempt to respond to anyone who actually took the time to humor you and seriously respond to your garbage post.
>>
>>72359805
OK so if you xan yourself through life you may have ahard time recognizing your mind as the devil in being a retard apparently while i devil in theological physics, realistically speaking you life in a manner similar to a baby i do not need to hold a fellow gods hand through life to dictate to them proper grammar this is the internet be mature as the schizophrenic i am yes i think in a voice as well as the robotic statements you place i see no life in you, simple refer to substance / life / development over drugs ok robot san
rationally thinking
>>
>>72361052
>>72359805
>>72359321

call me crazy i call you a bug from the multi verse in our earth posting from a unmarked location no one with eyes could be so retarded rs pardon my fragmented grammar
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.