[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just the tip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 17
File: zipperhead-bah-receipt.0.jpg (29 KB, 800x468) Image search: [Google]
zipperhead-bah-receipt.0.jpg
29 KB, 800x468
When you do carryout at a restaurant (ordered the food, drove to go get it, take it home) or a non service restaurant (order your food, they call your name and you go get it) and the receipt has a tip line, do you leave a tip or no? I don't because tipping is for service, but I always feel like they're silently judging me. Not that I care THAT much what they think.
>>
>>72355700
No. Feeding the idiotic idea that tips are obligatory is ridiculous.
>>
>>72355700
For tip you just write down "Picked Up"

Simple as that.
>>
>>72355700
I give a dollar or 2. But that's all.
>>
I usually leave like 2-3 bucks.
>>
>>72355700
I carry around a pocket of $2 bills..I tip everyone
>>
I tip for service, and give nothing for pickup.
I don't give a shit if they expect a tip for pickup.
I don't tip McDonalds for ordering over the counter, why should I tip any other restaurant for doing the same thing?
>>
File: _63009188_63009186.jpg (30 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
_63009188_63009186.jpg
30 KB, 640x360
>>72355842
>For tip you just write down "Picked Up"

>being this autistic
>>
>>72355700
My weekend job is that of a carryout person at a sit-down restaurant. I never expect people to tip, unless it's on a ridiculous order. For example, orders in the hundreds of dollars that involve me spending 15-30 minutes (and that time is estimated on me focusing all of my time on that one order) getting it all together.

Simple smaller order that are usually one or two meals I never even consider the fact I may get something on it.
>>
When they don't ask for it I tip well. When they "ask" for it with some "tip" line or "suggested tip" and other bullshit I don't.
>>
>>72355700
Isn't the whole point of tipping that it isn't compulsory and depends on whether you like the service. I leave tips sometimes but a "tip" space on the bill looks impudent.
>>
I only tip delivery boys, and even then I go according to the service. I'll pay the dude that brought my food with a smile or arrived faster then I expected (up to 5 euros on my average 15eu bill). If however your attitude is stinky and you ruin my afternoon I ain't giving you shit.
We don't have that crap on our receipts tho, if you wanna tip you give it directly to the dude and say something along the lines "here's the money and this is for you". Nobody is gonna ask for his tip, that's considered rude and guarantees he ain't getting any tip
>>
>>72355700

Of course you tip. Every time you see a tip line they are being taxed on that assuming you tipped 20%, even if gratuity was automatically included. By not tipping you are actually costing them money to serve you. And that's a great way to get some bodily fluids added to your meal, just sayin dude. Always tip 20% at a minimum for every service and 30-40% for excellent service. Sometimes I tip 100%. It makes me feel good I made some guy or gal's day. Try it sometime.
>>
File: 1461731684837.jpg (122 KB, 947x734) Image search: [Google]
1461731684837.jpg
122 KB, 947x734
>>72356525
>>
File: 1458520839044.png (71 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1458520839044.png
71 KB, 255x247
>>72355700
If you tip you're a bootlicker, if you don't you're a nigger

And I'd rather be a bootlicker
>>
>>72356525
>give a large tip dude, otherwise they're gonna pee on your food!
>I always tip, but that's because I am a good guy, not because I am scared of drinking piss! I ain't a cuck after all!
whatever dude
>>
>>72356525
Depends on the restaurant. At my establishment we're only taxed on credit card tips, and not on our sales.

>>72356817
>If you tip you're a bootlicker
I have never been tipped by a military person. Ever.
>>
>>72356525
This reeks of nu male.
>>
>>72355700
>going out to eat at a restaurant
>getting fast food

You know all your food is full of boogers, cum, and piss, right? If you go out to eat three times a week, 2 of those times you're eating another man's cum. Faggots run the food service industry. They jizz is heterosexual christians food to POZ them and convert them to satanic faggotry.
>>
>>72356525
>Give an idiot free money for doing his job despite already being paid or he'll spit in your food.

1. You Americucks say that, but none of you have the balls to do it.
2. I will never tip someone doing menial labour. Do something worth my tip and I'll consider it.
3. If I catch anyone spitting in my food, I will sue the restaurant. That's a health code violation.
>>
>>72356397
This. I don't expect a tip unless you order $100+ worth of pizza for carryout without several hours notice. Either order ahead or wait you stupid fuck. Don't blame me for your lack of planning.
>>
>>72355700
Wow, should have written
"Tip: should have been .03
Total: 19.45"
>>
>>72356479
Thats the idea behind it but some jews demanded the states the right to hire you and work you like a nigger just for the possibility of getting tips.
>>
>>72355700
I never tip for carryout because i went and picked up my own food. why would i tip someone for handing a bag to me?

However, when I went to California, everyone looked at me like i had 5 heads when i didn't tip the bartender/hostess whoever handed me my carry out order. I asked a friend there and they said "it's just common courtesy, i can't go back there now because they'll mess with my food"
>>
>>72356525

>gibs me dat 100% tip or ill spit in yo foo, boi

>h-h-here you g-go, sir

are tippers really this cucked?
>>
>>72356883
they tipped you by fighting for your freedumbs
>>
>>72357001
>If I catch anyone spitting in my food, I will sue the restaurant. That's a health code violation.
Yes, and good luck proving it asshole. Agree it's a scam set up by the Jews but it's just how it is here, deal with it.
Like you're $10 gas. I don't pull a gun and demand US gas prices.
I'm probably writing to a mud anyway given your flag.
>>
>>72355822
Here in burger land waiters don't get hourly, only tips. If you don't tip there are repercussions.
>>
>>72357122
You will cook my food and be happy you're not starving to death, untalented food industry peon.

If you wanted to be treated like someone worth a tip, you should have actually gotten a decent job.
>>
>>72357272
>Take food.
>Punch the peon
>Compare saliva to blood on fist
>It's a match.

American education.
>>
>>72357253
>are tippers really this cucked?
You look like either a kike or an autist, esp if you're going back there.
NYC restaurants have something called "tip, captain's tip" (2) and that's a fucking scam.
>>
>>72357308
>Belgian poster thinking he can deliver bantz when he can't even stop rapefugees

lol
>>
>>72355700
>customers pay the loan fot the employeers in burgerland
>so much freedom
>>
>>72357001
We don't get payed hourly as waiters in america... you fuming foreigners don't belong here for this reason.
>>
File: 1461029897777.png (454 KB, 697x360) Image search: [Google]
1461029897777.png
454 KB, 697x360
>>72356982
>mfw
>>
>>72357272
>Niggerpresidentistan doesn't know the difference between based Kongfucking Belgium and the German Caliphate

I see all the historical nigger inbreeding has lowered your intellect to the point you can't recognize flags. How sad.
>>
>>72355700
I can never remember what zipperhead means. Have to be reminded each and every time I see it.
>>
If they want to beg for a tip,
They should get on their knees and beg like a dog.
>>
>>72357308

If everyone took your advice, there'd be no-one to serve you pizza.

If everyone gets in the 90s at a class in a Belgian college, do they grade on a curve so 20% of them still fail?
>>
>>72357419
>Has a black muslim president
>>
Do you tip your barber?
>>
>>72357384
>American education
You can't come here anyway bc ban on Muslims soon, so it's moot, but would be funny to see your ass on Riker's Island. If it's a decent restaurant, you think they don't care of the NY cops?
End up beaten and throw with niggers. Everyone tough from their muslim hellhole.
>>
File: 910895-city-crash.jpg (65 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
910895-city-crash.jpg
65 KB, 650x366
>>72355700
Absolutely not. I never tip at that type of establishment.

Now, if I was provided with service at a sit down type place where the server takes care of you and brings your food, I will tip if good service.

In the event of pizza delivery, I tip much higher. Pizza delivery drivers make around $5 per hour from their employer, and everything else its tips. They provide their own car, their own gas, their own vehicle maintenence, their own insurance, and risk their car and well being driving in dangerous and stressful traffic to bring you a pizza. They do everything a normal server does, but they fucking drive across town to get to you instead of waking 20 feet to your table.

Pizza deliver drivers literally RISK THEIR LIFE to bring you your pizza.
>>
>>72357572

People who don't tip their barbers are scum.
>>
>>72357308
Kek. Enjoy waiting half an hour after your food is out of the oven. Complain and I'll remake it. An hour later you might walk out with a room temperature pizza if you're lucky. If not, you'll get it extra spicy if you catch my drift.

STEM major, BTW. I just work part time as a manager at a pizza place.
>>
>>72357483
I don't see how that's my problem. I'm not responsible for your wages.
>>
>>72357384

Wow, you Muslims really are brutal. They accept blood-covered fists for swabbing down at the local Sharia station?
>>
>>72357279
>give me your money, that i didnt earn, or else
no lol
>>
>>72357683
>I don't see how that's my problem
Agree, your bigger problem if if muhammed is going to click off his vest.
>>
I tip delivery drivers in relation to how far they are from my house and exceptional or memorable waiters.

Everyone else can suck my cock.
>>
>>72357559
Interesting how most civilized countries follow my advice and believe the employer is responsible for your wages.

Why are you still working a service job that banana republic you call a country?
>>
>>72357560
One fairly civilized with no real power >>>>> 10 million rapin erryone
>>
>>72357279
False. They must get paid the minimum wage if they don't make more than it from tips.
>>
>>72357512

US population of Muslims: 0.9%
Belgian population of Muslims: 6%

You've proved you're retarded, congrats.
>>
>>72357559
There absolutely would, they just wouldn't feel that their work is worth $20 an hour. The people who cook the pizza are more than capable of carrying a tray to the counter, ringing a bell, and saying a name.

Get a real fucking job, such as a cook. The cook deserves every fucking tip, not the goddamn bus boy. "Oh, you carried a plate, just like your boss told you was going to happen before he hired you? LeT mE gIvE yOu 20% Of My BiLl ThEn!1!1!1!"
>>
>>72357612
I see the nigger dick has gotten to your brain too.

Obama wins again.
>>
File: hoho.png (207 KB, 322x583) Image search: [Google]
hoho.png
207 KB, 322x583
>>72356525
Like is there only 1 restaurant in your area or why are you still tipping like a beta cuck?
>>
>>72357907
>I see the nigger dick has gotten to your brain too.
Keep talking. Come January you're banned. Belgium is flyover nation, fucking ragheads blowing up in line at airport.
>>
>>72357483
Talk to your boss about a higher hourly wage, or even better, stop thinking that serving food to people who can afford to eat out is a career.
>>
>>72357679
Sure you are friend. Sure you are.
>>
>>72355700
Yeah, that's like the whole pt. of the tip jar is to guilt you into leaving shekels that were for minimal service. The most successful ones have some appeal to emotion.
>>
>>72356479
Tipping in the U.S. has become a wage subsidy because jewish laws say that restaurants can pay their workers below minimum wage and pay the difference with tips. Customers are literally paying the workers their wages.

Tips are also a ransom because they'll fuck with your food if you don't tip
>>
>>72355700
If they do something out of the ordinary or something deserving of gratuity then I'll usually leave a dollar or two to brighten their day up.

If they give me my food and nothing is out of the ordinary or they fuck it up somehow then no I won't leave a tip.
>>
>>72357824

I don't disagree, a non-tipping system is better. And I'm flattered that you think I have the power to change that. Also, I'm a business intelligence consultant, not a service person (although I did work service jobs through college), I am just realistic that this country does tips in a certain way.
>>
Why would they spit in your food if you don't tip
do americans pay before eating ?
>>
>>72356424
Are you retarded? The tip line is there automatically anytime you pay with a card. The server didn't put it there as a hint. You should get out more.
>>
>>72357261
Oh? What freedumb was threatened in the last 100 or so years? Who would be dumb enough to try to invade America?

"protecting your freedoms" is a meme to make it socially unacceptable to criticize the armed forces, or the insane amount of money they use """"""""""""""""""""""protecting us"""""""""""""""""""""

Biggest US threat lies in Washington DC, not outside the country.
>>
>>72355700
I hate tipping because it calculates post tax and not sub tax.
>>
>>72357890

Ah, servers tips are typically split to include busboys, cooks, prep people, etc. When you tip the server, you're actually tipping everyone. Hate to be the one to tell you.
>>
>>72357237
I heard it came from the prohibition era?
>>
>>72358141
>Why would they spit in your food if you don't tip
>do americans pay before eating ?
You don't tip if you go to fucking burger king. They have your CC, your GF is there, are you going to literally only one to try to Kike the waiter?
>>
>>72358052
>I'm a useless NEET who never amounted to anything so everyone must be
Keep projecting, friend. There's a reason you feel the need to shit on anyone you have a single iota of power over, and it's not because you're successful and happy with your life.
>>
>>72357279
False in states like California. They make minimum wage alongside tips
>>
>>72358023
>>72357886
>>72357782
Triggered Americucks crying salty tears about their failed country.

Say what you will about 30 people being bombed niggers. At the end of the day, 9/11 happened and my country isn't being run by a muslim nigger. As for rapefugees: they're all going to shitholes like Germany and Sweden. Belgium is providing three months basic shelter and then sending them to Germany.
>>
>>72355700
bad year for zipperheads
>>
>>72358141
america is typically a rather retarded place to be. everyone here inherently hates all that you are and the fact you exist, the laws here reflect that, as well as the customs.
this whole european hospitality thing you lot believe it would get you shot to the sound of god damn mexican't polka.
>>
>>72357001
It happens much more than you'd like to believe big guy
>>
>>72357238
>I can't go back there now because they'll mess with my food

Chances are you don't want to eat there anymore if that's the kind of shit that'll make them fuck with your food. They've all made poor life choices, and take it out on the people who literally make it possible for them to have a job.
>>
>>72358297
>Accuses someone else of projecting while projecting NEEThood on the other person.

So much for American STEM education, friend.
>>
>>72357679
I'll complain to your boss, never eat at your shit services and actually let the market dictate if you even get a job.
>>
>>72358476
Only for you.
>>
>>72358406
>Say what you will about 30 people being bombed niggers. At the end of the day, 9/11 happened and my country isn't being run by a muslim nigger. As for rapefugees: they're all going to shitholes like Germany and Sweden. Belgium is providing three months basic shelter and then sending them to Germany.
sorry, still banned. Can't come in.
>>
I give a few bucks because those are the people who I want to help out... people who are actually working, but not making a ton of money.
>>
>>72357279

Don't support shitty business practices. Obligatory tipping is cuck level.
>>
>>72355700
I make 36k a year. Nothing to brag about.
I enjoy dropping the occasional "happy bomb" as Joe Rogan puts it. Throw a wad in the cup or at the driver before they know what hits them.
I had a delivery driver mail me a hand-written thank you letter for helping him to pay his rent for a $50 I snuck in between singles.
>Feels good man.
>>
>>72358507
>I don't know what projecting is
That's not projecting. I'm just insulting you
>>72358522
>hell tell my boss
>laughingwhores.jpg
Kek. You do that. Have fun trying to get a major pizza chain to close down in a medium sized town as well
>>
>>72355700
Just put 0. I work at a place like that. We don't expect anything for carryout.
>>
>>72358606
>Wanting to be governed by niggers and BLM
>Wanting to pay overentitled idiots tips
>Wanting to live in the country controlled by SJW

I would rather live in an African hellhole than in the United States of Cuckistan.
>>
>>72358406

> crying
> failed country

US GDP per capita: $53,041
Belgian GDP per capita: $46,878

You're starting to look desperate, Muhammad.
>>
>>72355700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k
>>
>>72358842
reminde rall our GDP per capita includes all the NEET's TrailerTrash and niggers, so thats about 20+% of our population, so the actual working folk should on average be making an absolute fuckload more then that.
>>
>>72358771
So am I, friend. But your inferior education has made it hard for you to see this.

How sad.

>>72358842
Jamal please. Don't take credit for the hard work of the 0.1%. You had as much to do with that GDP as you did with the pyramids.
>>
File: effective_tax_rates_100k_KPMG.png (605 KB, 1406x734) Image search: [Google]
effective_tax_rates_100k_KPMG.png
605 KB, 1406x734
>>72358842
Belgium is the most cucked country in the world.
>>
>>72358801
>would rather live in an African hellhole than in the United States of Cuckistan.
Fine with me. Just not here. No muslims. Which African country? North Sudan is Islamic no?
>>
>>72357621
woohoo free pizza
>>
are tips the most jewish concept ever?
>don't pay your employees
>create an environment where customers feel guilty for not paying people what work for you
>if your employees are not making money, they get angry at the people who do not tip instead of you
>>
>>72358995

I've actually consulted for executives and in one case a CIO for companies larger than the largest company in all of Belgium (Anheuser-Busch InBev), which itself was made as large as it is by the work of Americans.

Come on, give me another one I can knock out of the park, this is fun.
>>
>>72358990

Absolutely true, I'd love to see GDP per capita adjusted for NEETS.
>>
>>72359256

Yeah, they're terrible, but good luck phasing them out here.
>>
>>72358273
No, this does not occur in all restaurants. Some places split tips, and catalogue them and keep track of how much each person gets, because the restaurant needs to refund the servers up to a minimum hourly wage for work done.

They've agreed to a VERY shitty working environment with the possibility that they could potentially earn unlimited money in tips, and the fact that they're not raking in $1000 a night in tips makes them salty when someone doesn't give them extra for performing their job to it's base abilities.

I dig graves and carry caskets for a living, I never expect a tip for doing what I was hired to do, but some families feel generous (and overly emotional) after their loved one is buried, and feel the need to show their appreciation through a monetary donation, though just as often it's a shot or two of whatever type of liquor the family has brought with them, or even a hit or two of a blunt/joint as it goes around.

Demanding a tip for doing what I was hired to do is just greedy, and immoral.
>>
>>72358092
They pay their workers below minimum wage, but at the end of every pay period are required to equal out the hours they worked to minimum wage, if their tips didn't equal up to the minimum wage they would have earned, anyway.

Yes, it's a very fucked up law designed to help restaurants profit off of increased prices and low worker compensation.
>>
How come Europeans don't tip that often, but hear in North America people (especially of Italian decent) will get in to yelling matches over who's going to pay the bill (tip included)..like they want to really bad, and they want to tip you really well...to flaunt their niceness and wealth...or something.
>>
>>72356525
>Every time you see a tip line they are being taxed on that assuming you tipped 20%

no
>>
>>72359338
>a hit or two of a blunt/joint as it goes around.
Is it common to see people smoking weed at a fucking funeral?
>>
>>72358995
>literally contradicts his own posts
Well I'm off to class. Have fun with your intense inferiority complex.
>>
>>72356479
>Belgium
>culturally enriched airports
>draws the cuck line at tips
>>
>>72355700

i went once to america and all the waiters were pushy as fuck and would not leave you the fuck alone
they confused "being there when you need them" with "being there all the fucking time and faking smiles for tip"

we still tipped because we know its usual there but it was cringy as fuck
>>
>>72358621
But you're only helping the owner of the restaurant not have to pay his employees. Every tip you give may as well go right into his pocket, its just a little less he has to pay his employees, and a little more he gets to keep.
>>
File: 1459837112359.jpg (59 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
1459837112359.jpg
59 KB, 948x711
>>72358842
Australian GDP per capita: $67,458.36 USD
Oh America, tipping isn't even a thing here. It's only a thing in your jewed out wasteland.
>>
>>72359712
That's okay, I make more money than him too.
>>
>>72356397
K-kenny?
>>
>>72355700
I only tip in countries poorer than my own.
I'm pretty sure the US can afford to pay their waiters, otherwise there's many other jobs they could be taking in the land of opportunity.
>>
>>72356514
All this money for tips but not to pay debts
>>
>>72355700
Why the fuck would you leave a tip in either situation? You should only have to tip if they bring you your food, aka delivery or if you have a waiter taking care of refills and orders at your table.
>>
>>72359550
When you work near a nigger infested ghetto, yes it is. It's also common to see them screaming and yelling at gravestones, as if the dead can hear them.

If they're told they're being too loud, they just get louder and proclaim, "WE PAID FO DIS". They lack common sense and common decency, but not ALL of them are terrible. Just most.

They'll interrupt funerals, start fist fights over the grave, yell and scream about "you cant dump dirt on my mama!", they'll use non title graves (government paid for poor people) while they spend thousands on flowers, limos, and clothing for the event.
>>
>>72359338

There's no alternative for them to agree to. It's the employers who benefit from this system - and yes, it sucks, but it's ingrained in our culture.
>>
>>72355700
No service, no tip

Seems pretty simple to me
>>
>>72355700
I usually leave soemthing, though less than I would at a full-service place.

Why? I am not a poorfag, and I don;t mind giving somebody a little something, when it is not the government forcing me.
>>
>>72359812

Australia is based. I'd be lying if I said otherwise. And I've said several times that the tipping paradigm is idiotic, but when you're actually living here, if you don't play along, you're like the kids in high school who don't recite the Pledge of Allegiance because they want to be edgy little special snowflakes.
>>
File: diggs cemetary.jpg (103 KB, 450x490) Image search: [Google]
diggs cemetary.jpg
103 KB, 450x490
>>72359550
I don't know, I've never been to a fucking funeral. Seems sort of a boner-killer.
>>
>>72355700
I tip my hat for pick up. I leave 15% for dine in.
>>
>>72360309
Do you leave something everywhere you go where someone does something for you, or just in restaurants, because of the stigma of being a bad person if you don't tip?

Chances are it's the second one, and you're just trying to convince yourself that you're a good person because Tiffany has an extra $3 in her pocket tonight.
>>
Anyone else tip their mail carrier / UPS guy? I give them usually ~$30 at Christmas.
>>
Youre all soo dumb... its just there cause thats how the ticket prints out. No expect you to tip for a pick up order. If u want to tip thats fine but it just goes to the owner. If u see a tip jar, that is split among the staff. I know not all restaurants are ran like this, but mostly every restaurant ive worked in. Thats how it went.
>>
Several times each month I get lunch at one particular burger joint.
Walk in stand at a counter, order, wait. My typical order is straight off the menu, two idential items, $5.35.

I pay cash.
They have tip cups on the counter.

Sometimes I drop the 15 or 65 cents in the cup, most times not.

Once or twice a year I put in a fiver, because I can and I want to.
>>
>>72360098
>niggers smoke weed at funerals
don't think I've ever seen this happen even in weed land, do you live in detroit?
>>
>>72360421
>boner killer

You'd be genuinely surprised at how slutty some women/girls dress to go to a funeral. I've straight up seen pantyless women crouching over a grave, Ive seen tits come flying out in fights, hell, I even saw a 500lb woman swan dive into an open grave 8ft deep on top of an equally enormous casket.

Fire department had to come to crane her out of the hole.
>>
File: 1461618131418.jpg (29 KB, 960x554) Image search: [Google]
1461618131418.jpg
29 KB, 960x554
>>72356982
What
>>
File: pohqngqckk.png (296 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
pohqngqckk.png
296 KB, 500x426
>>72355700
>Z Brannigan
>>
>>72356525
why not tip 200% or 500%? or better yet, let them live in your house and fuck your wife.
cuck.
>>
>>72360579
I live in New Jersey, but I work all over the state, so I see a lot of different areas. Just today I was in a small personal cemetery surrounded by multimillion dollar houses, as opposed to a few weeks ago when I was clearing out garbage and dead cats from a cemetery in the niggerest part of town I've ever seen.
>>
>>72356525
>buying the jewish lies
>>
>>72356525
>By not tipping you are actually costing them money to serve you.

This is blatantly false. As a business every sale is a profit.
>>
>>72360779
>dead cats
If it was a fucking funeral, did they get fucked to death?
>>
>>72357740
"I'm going to pay you full price (tip included) so that way you have no incentive to give me good service.

no lmfao
>>
File: 5721099.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
5721099.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>tfw i mis-time my drop and the qt behind the counter doesn't notice
>>
>>72360864
No, the cats I was clearing out came from a run-down cemetery that hasn't seen maintenance in about 50 years. We're trying to take it over and open it up to new burials, but in order to do that we've got to clear the land of all the bullshit that's gathered there over the past 50 or so years.

It's essentially just a local dump. 90% of the headstones are knocked over or vandalized. It's an area that I'd not enter without carrying a gun.
>>
File: 1461687920774.jpg (51 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1461687920774.jpg
51 KB, 960x852
>>72358406
>failed country
>mfw I can go to an airport without being culturally enriched
>>
>>72359812
Your service is absolutely terrible though.

I've waited like 10 minutes for a refill on my beer while the only one at the bar.
>>
>Tipping for Carryout

Holy shit don't tell me this is becoming a thing. That's where I will draw the fucking line. I would rather be a nigger for the rest of my life, but I'll never tip for a carryout order.
>>
Well, I work at a pizza place and our receipts have a tip section just for deliveries.

No one expects you to tip for carry outs, but we appreciate it if you.

I myself usually tip a few dollars if the server is nice.
>>
>>72361212
>I would rather be a nigger for the rest of my life
you're trying too hard to fit in, go back to bantz school.
>>
>>72360499
Never underestimate the slippery slope.
>>
>>72358406
That's not very nice. Is Germany going to have to come conquer you in 18 days again?
>>
>>72361351
actual nigger detected
>>
File: 1323896842720.gif (1 MB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1323896842720.gif
1 MB, 180x180
I worked for tips for many years
that being said, I'm fucking broke still

but if I had money; I go into a meal with an automatic 20% gratuity expectation, and as the quality of service drop that percentage will drop to as low as 10%
>>
>>72361411
I can only imagine the age of someone who would write

>"I would rather be a nigger for the rest of my life, but I'll never tip for a carryout order."

and that's why I've reported your post. enjoy.
>>
>>72359993
I pay all my taxes m8 its not my fault my gov isn't paying up
>>
>>72357621
>driving is now considered risking your life
Maybe in India. I'll refrain from tipping delivery from now on due to your post, delivery boy.
>>
>tip is almost compulsory and everybody is expected to do it
Waiters dont give a fuck since an average service will get them your cash
>tip is expected only when the waiter did a good job
The guy actually try to make things so your meal gets more enjoyable
If he doesnt he gets nothing
If he does poorly het gets fired
>>
>>72361856
If you think driving in the USA isn't dangerous as fuck, you're deluded. Enjoy your death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB9s_EIHhig
>>
I leave a 3-5 dollar tip on my chinese delivery even though its only a 5 minute drive for them. They deserve it, plus I usually get free shit from them now.
>>
These threads are always bastions of retardation and lack of economical knowledge.

Protip: In countries where tipping is the norm, it's expected by the employer and he can sell your food cheaper by paying the employee less (as you'll tip him the difference)
In countries where it's not the norm, you pay more for the food as the employee gets a full wage

You end up paying the same with either system. It's only a matter of wether it's distributed, and if it's expected of you, you can opt to not pay it and be a total dipshit to save a few bucks
>>
>>72362238
>r of wether it's distributed,
of how it's distributed*
>>
Servers/Waiters can make hundreds of dollars a day. They can go fuck themselves those useless fucks. Yeah, it's so difficult to write down an order and annoy you every 15 minutes to ask "Is the food okay?" or "Do you need another overpriced glass of soda?". God, I fucking hate people! Tipping is pointless and they should get less than minimum wage regardless.
>>
>>72362100
Do you just never drive anywhere, you fearful cuck? It's NOT dangerous.

Are you some pussy millennial who watches all ways people die and now your verdict is that driving cars is a death sentence worth $15 an hour?
>>
>>72356525
nice bait
>>
>>72362238

If the food were more expensive we wouldn't eat there. They just trick the retards. A one dollar increase on the price of a burger to pay an employer doesn't account for a 20% tip on a 80$ bill.
>>
>>72362486
I drive 40k+ miles a year. I have both a front and rear facing dash camera, and have captured my fair share of nearly deadly crashes.
>>
File: 1461790679505.jpg (120 KB, 748x859) Image search: [Google]
1461790679505.jpg
120 KB, 748x859
>Be Ausfag
>Never even heard about tipping being a mandatory thing in America until a few years ago
>Always thought their tip system worked the same way as here, i.e. if you're trying to show off infront of a date or you get 5 cents change, you throw it in their tip jar to make yourself feel good
>Mfw Amerifats actually think you should have to pay an extra ~20% just so you can save the employer from meeting the minimum wage

You are literally paying extra for your meal for no actual reason. These people are going to make minimum wage either way, and if they are going to complain about "we deserve more!", then they shouldn't be working a minimum wage job.

>Travel to Japan
>No one expects a tip
>Restaurants we went to didn't even have a tip jar
>Workers still treated your like a guest and smiled

>Travel to Chicago for inlaw's wedding
>Go to restaurant
>Didn't tip because fuck you, I'm not here to pay your wages
>Literally given death stares at every restaurant I go to, work a black waitress muttering that she hopes I never come back again

Seriously fuck Amerifats. The most entitled pieces of shit on the planet.
>>
>>72361128
e-excuse me.... sssirr can i... id like a refi... SPEAK UP PUSSY
>>
>>72355842
a simple line is quite effective desu
>>
>>72363129
We hate it too Aussie. It's always an enjoyable experience to watch how frustrated they get because they assume they're entitled to our money. Just have a laugh and it was a nigress so no surprise.
>>
>>72355842
>For tip you just write down "Picked Up"

I usually write "picked up, thank you for your service, but it doesn't warrant a tip since it's only pseudo-service... have a good day!" and continue my message onto the bottom of the receipt if I can
>>
>>72362544
Well yeah because the standard is established in your country.

I'm saying it doesn't matter which standard is established, assuming you're not a faggot who goes against the standard you pay the same.
>>
>>72363129
I liked Europe for that.
The bartenders in the cities I visited would express genuine gratitude whenever I gave them back a euro or two.
Good service should be the expected standard and not held for ransom.
>>
>>72357572
Only barbers and delivery folks deserve a tip
>>
>>72357621
i use to think the same thing, then i did delivery
made like $16/h for literally singing in my car for 20 minutes. adjusted for gas it was still ~14
worst part was closing. scrubbing floors wasnt worth it.

Now i tip less on deliveries because 90% chance they're a drug addict.
>>
>>72363934
as a delivery man I got like no tips so far but I dont even expect them still making 1,8$~ an hour after gas so its all good
>>
Tip: You'll be hit in two minutes.
They'll be dressed like cops.
>>
>>72356525
This is just so not true. Jesus Christ fucking morons are killing this board.
>>
File: 1458031160168.jpg (61 KB, 350x335) Image search: [Google]
1458031160168.jpg
61 KB, 350x335
>>72355700
If I'm eating pick up from a restaurant, I'm not exactly eating economically. Chances are it's a restaurant in a convenient location where I live and I plan to use it more than once for days that I don't feel like cooking. Therefore, I will tip a buck or two because that is better than getting shitty service or tempered food in the future. Call me a cuck, but I would rather tip and enjoy my easy meal than deal with drama among service industry degenerates. This is why we need 1950s housewives again so that we don't have to deal with shitty overpriced and under serviced restaurants.
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.