[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today my 15 year old son had a 1 hour school assembly on how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Britainistan-sharia-for-UK.jpg (64 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
Britainistan-sharia-for-UK.jpg
64 KB, 500x428
Today my 15 year old son had a 1 hour school assembly on how to treat muslims, why muslims are the most spectacular people and how christians practice terrorism.

This was in a roman catholic school.

hnggggggggg dont be fooled the memes are true
>>
maybe you should stop posting on 4chan and go talk to your representative about the future of your homeland.
>>
I'm calling bollocks on this one. As if you've ever couplated
>>
>>72355302
Get him out now and send him to private school.
>>
>>72355438
It's true. They started lecturing the kids on how christians practiced hate such as hitler, which is bollocks as he abolished churches, the kkk which is now practically defunct and guy fawkes

guy fucking fawkes
>>
>>72355748
Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it? Post on 4chan? Good job. So brave.
>>
>>72356286
Yeah I think a letter to the school is in order to achieve nothing.
>>
>>72355302
This is why homeschooling is becoming more and more mainstream. It used to be mostly the "Jesus rode on a dinosaur" crowd that did it but schools are becoming so insane with the hatred of all things white or western that even normies are starting to notice.

Is homeschooling allowed in the UK?
>>
>sending your kid to a jewish fairytale school
you deserve it
>>
File: 1460834773318.jpg (17 KB, 488x305) Image search: [Google]
1460834773318.jpg
17 KB, 488x305
>>72355302

>UK flag
>roman catholic school
>guy fawkes isn't a terrorist

You expect sympathy? yet you expect a school for people of and only of your faith? get fucked m8, you're just as much of a problem.
>>
>>72355748
Complain to the school that the assembly presented things that were factually incorrect. Be ready to give examples.
>>
>>72355469
>Get him out now and send him to private school.

Austrians confirmed for poor reading comprehension.
>>
>Sources:
>It was real in OPs mind
>>
File: ham.jpg (79 KB, 538x718) Image search: [Google]
ham.jpg
79 KB, 538x718
>>72355302

Muslim guy on that pic looks majestic as fuck.
>>
>>72355396
If he does that he will go to jail.
>>
>>72356651

>As explained to him by his 15 year old son

Obviously it was just about how you shouldn't be mean to Muslims (Wrong I know but schools have to say that shit) and the kid was lying about how bad it was.
>>
>>72356715

>My 15 year old son told me that the school did X

>I want to know what the school is going to do about it!
>>
>>72355302

send E-mail to your local mp saying your son school has been teaching haterid towards Christians.

they are on look out for extremist Muslim school at moment.

one E-mail and your have inspectors in school
http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/

just word it correctly.
if you can add video recording of your son saying what he was taught in class as well do it.
>>
File: goodadviceman.jpg (69 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
goodadviceman.jpg
69 KB, 555x555
>>72355302
>how christians practice terrorism
SHOW THEM HOW
>>
Is it your son or just your wife's?
>>
>>72355302
>dont be fooled the memes are true
if you don't realize the power of memes by now... was there ever really any hope for you?
>>
>>72356610
>your faith
There are no other high schools in the area apart from the RC one, I would have sent him to any other IF I had the option. I don't expect sympathy, I expect a school of Christianity to not rip itself as I believe a muslim school isn't going to host an assembly on they're terrorism and how to treat Christians.

And Guy Fawkes is a terrorist, but it is pathetic to bring up a bomb plot 100s of years old when islam is destroying europe today.
>>
>>72356892
My son is not a liar.
>>
>>72355302
My wife's son

FTFY
>>
>>72356593
yes
>>
>>72355302
I have a doubt why don't they preach multiculturalism. Why do they only preach about niggers and Muslims? If they were truly tolerant they'd say that everyone should get along and not fight each other. By making one group standout they are doing the opposite of multiculturalism.

In Indian schools they'll teach about Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and Sikhism. I used to say the prayer of Saint Francis, make a channel of your peace verse, along with Hindu and other national songs/prayers. It was pretty common to sing Christian hymns in Hindu schools and vice versa

Do why is it that in Europe they are letting go of their Christianity and promoting Islam? Why don't they incorporate a bit of all religions and cultures if they want multiculturalism
>>
>>72358203
jews
>>
>>72358203
>Why don't they incorporate a bit of all religions and cultures if they want multiculturalism
You make a good point. If you ask me, the reason is this: it's not about diversity and never has been. It's about irrational self-hatred and intellectual laziness. They attack everything that is good, that is ours, and they defend everything that is bad, that is foreign to us. Islam is a huge threat to western civilization (and any other civilization, as I'm sure you know if you're from India), so our self-loathing leaders will defend and praise it.
>>
>>72358276
Nah. It's the Saudis, they started a push towards islamization of nations in the late 80's. I have tons of Muslim friends and I remember just after 9/11 there was a radical push towards promoting Islam. A mullah would come and tell them not to talk to Hindus and to go to the mosque 5 times a day. Of course none of my pals listened to him but it there pretty blatant attempt to make them more, Islamic if you will. Oh and the mullah was from Saudi apparently.

It was also around this time that riots happened in Gujrat between Hindus and Muslims.
>>
>>72355302
Don't count on the church, they are dependent on the state and so they will do what the state tells them to do. Do you think it was out of conviction, when cardinal Woelki turned off the lights on the cologne cathedral when PEGIDA demonstrated there, don't make me laugh, the church is part of the problem. The nations of Europe are governed by spineless, self-serving, rat-like scum, more interested in what their buddies in industry and banking want and what their bosses in America are telling them, make no mistake they will sacrifice everything for that +1% GDP growth and to please our great "allies", thousands of years of history down the fucking drain, they don't care, you can see it clearly, you could see it for years, people just don't want to, because they want to believe that their leaders aren't that shortsighted and greedy, they want to believe that they did not elect nation wreckers, but they did and we will all see, we already do, this gay earth is going the become a lot gayer before it gets better, you know it's true.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.