[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP England
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 14
File: download (3).jpg (5 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
5 KB, 290x174
attention 4chan individuals from all over the world,
do you agree or disagree that Great Britain is a nation ruined beyond repair, and can't even be saved by an outspoken, politically incorrect donald trump equivalent? Despite the fact this would make Osborne and Cameron shit their already stained underwear. I want to know your thoughts, no matter how brainwashed you are.
>>
Beyond repair af, they let in too many degenerates
>>
>>72354231

>RIP England
>Do you agree that Great Britain

They're two entirely different things anon. Are you a Londonistani or a burger on a proxy or something?
>>
I can't imagine someone like Trump doing as well in England as Trump has done in the US, unfortunately. But it hasn't been tried yet. Farage didn't often go as far as Trump, although he came close a few times (being okay with Russia, telling AIDS immigrants they shouldn't be allowed to come to the UK).
>>
>>72354231
Is this thread about England, UK or just GB?

Who else seeing this blind reporter on sky news? Lel
>>
>>72354231
There should be no nation able to rival the United States in any category.
>>
>>72355359
Yeehaw
>>
>>72354231
m8 you guys have been dead since you lot literally elected a degenerate that fucks pigs.
>>
^No one is that much of a moron to not be able to distinguish between England and The British Isles. don't pipe up and answer the thread or kys you wannabe
>>
>>72355425
m8 you guys have been dead since you lot literally elected a nigger
>>
>>72354231
UKIP and Farage are your only chances.

Ahmed, vote for him.
>>
>>72355467
we got better and are gonna get trump next, you guys are gonna get corbyn and then a caliphate, theres a massive difference there.
>>
>>72355577
>Implying you are not getting Clinton next
>>
>>72354231
>England is only 5% Muslim
>England is still 93.6% White
>>
>>72355638
>implying clinton won't die mid general or get thrown in jail.
>implying she won't have a stroke in the first debate against trump from the sheer assblasting she will endure
anon plz, her health is already shit, one debate against trump will literally kill her via shitposting and bantz.
>>
>>72354231
it is only ruined beyond repair because faggots like you are willing and able to give up
stand your ground
>>
>>72355577
nah m8 we gonna lose the referendum (it's true lads the banks run the media) and then UKIP will get a massive surge in popularity. Corbyn is a pushover party leader.
>>
>>72355577
Labour party will never be elected again.
>>
>>72355879
>implying clinton won't die mid general or get thrown in jail.
The first is possible, the second never.
>>
>>72355933
not if scotland, ireland and londonistan have anything to say about it!
>>
>>72355802

>England
>union jack

No wonder burgers always fuck up British/English, my people are equally fucking moronic.
>>
File: callthequeen.png (439 KB, 453x700) Image search: [Google]
callthequeen.png
439 KB, 453x700
>>72354231
>>
shall we place bets on which country (most definitely european, you americans have enough nutjobs of your own) will be attacked by isis next? Soon will come a time where I can no longer go to a shopping centre without hearing allhu akbar or however you want to spell it bbz
>>
>>72356040
my money is germany and they will have a national cuckoff to celebrate that many white people dying.
>>
>>72356040
The attacks are false flag operations, so the next one will be in a country that hasn't been hit yet. Both Germany and the UK seem obvious choices. I'd go with Germany.
>>
>>72354231

we have hope.
buy British drink British eat British work hard and vote to the right

and vote out eu
>>
>>72354231
UK is fucked.

No freedom of speech. We have laws that make certain speech arrestable if it causes alarm or distress to the public (or 'triggers', if you will) This leads to the public deciding truth, and therefore justice by concensus.

Man arrested for churchill speech because it offended kebab

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10792895/Election-candidate-arrested-over-Churchill-speech.html

Man arrested for offensive twitter (social media) post (there are quite a few of these, facebook etc..)

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/27/student-jailed-fabrice-muamba-tweets

The last one is what really pissed me off, to quote the judge..(apologise to the americans, if you belive in freedom of speech, your about to be triggered)

>District judge John Charles told Stacey: "It was racist abuse via a social networking site instigated as a result of a vile and abhorrent comment about a young footballer who was fighting for his life. At that moment, not just the footballer's family, not just the footballing world but the whole world were literally praying for his life. Your comments aggravated this situation.

>"I have no choice but to impose an immediate custodial sentence to reflect the public outrage at what you have done.

First off, the public wasn't praying for that niggers life, quite the opposite, second, the judge has basically just decided that the mob can dictate if you go to jail or not.

In short, we have let weak men/women hold the reins of power, and in order to keep it quiet (note, not peace, but quiet) they make the problem go away. This mindset eventually leads to coppers arresting people because they 'suspect' there could be a 'potential' 'breach of the peace'. Basically they suspect that someone has the potential to upset the public.

That's fucking everyone, and that's the idea.
>>
>>72354231
Not beyond repair. Watch Zulu Dawn for inspiration. Our people can do great things when our backs are against the wall.
>>
>>72354231
Up until 2012 I would say that the UK was handling its decline quite well. Admirably well.

I can no longer say that with a straight face.
>>
>>72356040
PARIS MARK 3
i mean, it's already happened twice.
>>
>>72355359
And there isn't.
>>
>>72356022
My grandpa was from scotland. He is technically "british" because hes from the british isles, right?
>>
>>72355802
England is 82.6%, my bad.
>>
>>72356913
British = English, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish.
>>
>>72356022
OP was asking about England. I just used that picture because I like it, m8. I know the difference.
>>
>>72356913

Well the Irish would argue against British Isles being British but if you are native to the UK you are British, this is the English, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish. English =/= British.

>>72356965

Pretty sure it's 87
>>
>>72354231
No. Trump will find a way. Trump will save you. Deus vult.
>>
File: Declaration_independence[1].jpg (55 KB, 960x356) Image search: [Google]
Declaration_independence[1].jpg
55 KB, 960x356
>>72354231
You should declare independence already, trust me, best decision we ever made.
>>
>>72356445
UK is fucked reason #2.

Culturists. Unless the UK, and this goes for whites understand that it's blood that makes the people, not the culture, they will never cleanse themselves. They rally against muslims because of the backing the EDL and PEGIDA get by zionists. Nick Griffin goes on to talk about this here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRRIm8hYfBo

>inb4 Nick griffin herrrp derp

Niggers and crime goes hand in hand, the nasty sort of crime, that leaves your sons and daughters in hospital. Arabs fatten up the white slags who fuck them and chuck them, And like a white woman with a nigger kid, no decent white man will go near that, so shes off the market, permenantly. Arabs pimp them out, no one cared, because the British public is largly a nation of sycophants. The people that SHOULD be held to account, arn't just the niggers and the arabs who are here, it's the filth(cops) and the vermin in westminster that bought them here, and protected them from the decent public.

When the blackshirts marched against the foreigners, they were met by Police and other vermin from the left.

The level of debate is fucking ridiculous, any sober man want to watch the nick griffen on question time, and tell me if this is a debate, an understanding of someones views, or a lynch mob? A jerry springer type of show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY&list=PL906594E999CC2AD9
>>
>>72354231
Boris Johnson is about the closest thing you lot have in terms of Trump.

They even have similar hair.
>>
>>72357061
>Pretty sure it's 87
It was in 2011, so it's probably around 84% now
>>
>>72354231

>Every BBC show set in the past from the last decade
>black character that makes no sense
>>
>>72354231

That's too bad - i was maybe trying to do my phd in england.

Any unversities in all white places that are not in the top five, but still don' suck? I am studying some liberal meme art stuff by the way
>>
>>72354231
It can be saved, but only through a bloody civil/culture war that will eliminate all muzrats and other brown scum.
>>
>>72354231

>80% white

Not yet

sitting on your fat asses and shit posting on the internet won't achieve anything. DO SOMETHING YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT.
>>
>>72357210

Bit of a pessimistic outlook m8
>>
File: embarrassment.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
embarrassment.gif
4 MB, 400x224
Britain is irredeemable. To imagine you once had an empire that spanned the world is unthinkable.
>>
File: 1446241788586.gif (2 MB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
1446241788586.gif
2 MB, 300x259
>>72354231

Nothing is ever beyond repair.
>>
We all agree the only thing worth watching from BBC are the Louis Theroux documentaries, right?
>>
No, there's hope.

Nigel Farage has been getting a lot of applause and praise recently on TV and question time. He was politically assassinated by the BBC during the general election, and people are starting to wise up to the fact that Nigel Farage is actually the only honest and reasonable political leader as of now.

I'm fairly sure what happened in Austria recently with Hofel's victory is just the tip of the Iceburg of what is to happen in Europe.
>>
>>72354231
So i've heard london got a muslim mayor, is it true?
>>
>>72354231
Cameron and Osborne aren't actually that bad.

If anybody ruined the country, it was Blair and the unions. Keep in mind, this whole junior doctors thing started when the BMA refused to negotiate a new contract. Now the government is doing the same, they're getting all up in arms about it.

The junior doctors debate wasn't caused by Hunt or doctors, it's been cause by the BMA.
>>
>>72357600
>So i've heard london got a muslim mayor, is it true?

Not yet, they are working on it.
>>
>>72355359
Even in stupidity?
>>
>>72357373
More of a realistic outlook
I find these days pessimism and realism are one and the same
>>
Judaism esa rilijin, a' wan God. Mani a' em Jua follow Judaism, a' nort all em Jua salan follow Judaism, an nort all em follow Judaism a' Jua. Dis rilijin staat in t' Medl Eist lorng tiem agoe.
>>
File: 1461832777383.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1461832777383.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>72355969
a Leaf with a decent opinion, quick someone get the cage we have some analyzing to do.
>>
>>72354231
You can turn it around, it's not too late. You're not as bad as sweden or france yet.

You need to leave the EU. Let that shithole pseudo-government collapse.

Then you need to deport the shitskins and relax your gun laws.
>>
>>72357532
The UK uses a first past the post voting system. It's virtually impossible for upstart parties like UKIP to get any power even if a significant percentage of the population supports them. I read that in the last election UKIP had 12+% of the vote but got one seat.
>>
>>72357600

I wonder if that recent thing with the old London mayor would somehow help the Muslim candidate in anyway?
>>
>>72354231
>Great Britain is a nation

GB is an idea. its a state made up of nations. those nations, like my own, aren't in good shape tbqh.
>>
>>72355425
No muslim leader here then?
>>
Free Scotland and Mann
>>
>>72357986
I heard they were really pushing immigration on the Irish, this true? I know they made a deal about a Chinese woman some minister said something about or whatever, i think that was norniron though, not sure.
>>
>New Labour told us things can only get better
>Instead they have made it much, much worse.

If it wasn't for all the dead Muslims under Blair I'd be pretty fucking pissed off.
>>
File: image.jpg (437 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
437 KB, 600x3315
The problem is that you guys have no Bill of Rights. What are you going to do, say what you are allowed to say and then go home and shitpost on 4chan?

YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER YOUR GOVERNMENT WITHOUT THE BILL OF RIGHTS
>>
>>72358277
This exactly

And remember, the right to bear arms guarantees the right to assemble and speak, be free from unwarranted search, etc

You guys are fucked
>>
>>72357822
Wait, what is this from?
>>
File: anglobooks.jpg (118 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
anglobooks.jpg
118 KB, 600x840
Never think anglo is defeated. He's cooking up something over there in the pouring rain.
>>
Why do Europeans think they are actually voting when those in control decide the winners of every major election?

WITHOUT A CONSTITUTION, DEMOCRACY IS AN ILLUSION TO HIDE AN OLIGARCHY
>>
>>72354231
Comparing Farage to Trump is insulting to Farage
>>
>>72358834
Jesus christ how long are you kikes going to push this anglo meme?

THE MORE YOU POST IT THE FAKER IT SEEMS
>>
>>72358933
>A CONSTITUTION
You seariously think oligarchy can be stopped by a constitution? Just look at murica. It's an oligarchy!

>>72359058
Jews dont have a Commonwealth, anglos do. They contol the world. Jews are only a meme.
>>
>>72359058
>implying anglos didnt fuck up anyone

Well, you could blame the poles too, for being that fucking stupid and listening to the inbred anglos in the first place
>>
The UK needs a constitution like the US.
Even if we only got the first amendment.
>>
File: 1461082188672.jpg (215 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1461082188672.jpg
215 KB, 500x514
>>72354231
UK is always a big country and and a big brand and not totally lost but i think the brexit is a risky game.your export-taxes into the EU will going through the roof cause muh TTIP.Hundred of tousends workplaces will be gone and noone knows what the next day will bring
>>
>>72358134
yeh its true, theres a big expanding enclave of slime in Kerry. Dublin is very browned. i don't know the details but you might be thinking of Anna Lo who is a professional racebaiter
>>
>>72354231
Only place in england i've been so far was london.
If the rest of your country looks the same there's no way to save you
>>
>>72359374
>Hundred of tousends workplaces will be gone
Well, yeah, that's going to happen regardless of TTIP being signed or not. Not really fazed by it, though, that's an issue for poor people. I've got an education and can move wherever the jobs are.
>>
>>72354231
I disagree. I refuse to admit this shit. We, /pol/acks around the world, need to unite our efforts and invest in media. It's the only way for our nations to regain self control.
>>
>>72359754
London is about as representative of the UK as Berlin-Kreuzberg is representative of Germany.
>>
>>72358490
A shitty move to make fun of Onkel Adolf.
Like basically every german movie nowadays
>>
>>72359754

It's safe to say at this point it's no longer part of England.
>>
File: image.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>72359332
Right and thus we have non-PC, anti-establishment, pro-gun Trump
>>
File: 1460842177169.jpg (105 KB, 323x810) Image search: [Google]
1460842177169.jpg
105 KB, 323x810
>>72358834
Absolutely beautiful.

>>72359058
Shut up, they literally made you you ungrateful stale McNugget
>>
im so fucking glad my thread is still going. Love u (apart from the lefties. they're always trouble).
>>
>>72359058
>implying we don't still rule the world
:^)
>>
>>72355802
There are are more muslims under 18 then white.

Meaning that in a few decades whites are on track to becoming minorities.

Good cuck.
>>
>>72354231
There is still hope, however dim it may be

If Corbyn gets into power, what little hope there is may be expunged.
Great Britain is no longer great. Before long, it will only be Britain in name only. Until even that is changed.
I predict our flag will be Islamic within the next 20 years. Not long after, the world will slowly crumble.
We may not have the internet in 40 years.
>>
>>72361001

Luckily your young nignogs are shooting themselves up in gang wars

Way to keep the brown down
>>
>>72355359
Don't rub it in. I know we'll never be able to be as non-white as you are! It keeps me up at night lol. 62% get fucked fatty
>>
someone send the link of this thread to the god save our gracious meme facebook page
>>
In 5 to 10 years Englandstan will probably have legal Sharia courts, Muslims wearing full cover, areas that don't allow in western dressed people or english speakers.

Wait a min that's already happened.

RIP England.
>>
Pretty fucked.
All the real jobs are gone, economy rolls on selling houses for increased amounts of money.

We taught the world all we knew and then we drew back into our snail shell and slowly expired.
>>
A glimmer of hope for a more stable future with a return to more genuinely conservative politics exists on a long arduous road with a Brexit. But even if we can put the breaks on multiculturalism&mass immigration or see a British cultural revival, the country has been irreversibly altered.

No Brexit? fml senpai no reason to stay here anymore, move to the US when Trump is elected.
>>
>>72361704
Same but I'll be going to Australia.
>>
You're right, all the tories seem to be doing is pandering to the ethnics. All the fucking time. You see Cameron and Osborne, off to China or India or wherever the fuck, start dressing in fucking sahris and all the lot, it's ridiculous, would you have ever have seen Churchill doing this? I'm fast becoming a minority in my own country. The constant changing of not only laws but basically every aspect of society to suit the minorities, this is Britain. Not fucking pakistan. If you don't like not having halal meat or you don't like The Lord's Prayer being in adverts, fuck off
>>
>>72357631
What is up with them? I keep meaning to look into what the junior doctors want but haven't got around to it yet.

Will someone be kind enough to inform me?
>>
>>72357631
>Cameron and Osborne aren't actually that bad.
ha
>>
>>72354231
Yes sadly it's a demographic inevitability. Six Muslims born in the UK for every non-Muslim birth.

It's only a generation from now that Muslims will make up the grand majority of all lawyers, police, military officers, politicians, and so on in your country, and the UK will just declare Sharia Law at some point because you've allowed the more radical strains of Islam to flourish there.

I would sell any property and move to fucking Utah or Poland or somewhere else that isn't demographically doomed stat. Canada's going down the same road as the UK so forget them.

I'll miss you, I spent a whole day in the British Museum. It's sad to think that within my lifetime it'll be a Mosque.
>>
>>72357188
I couldn't get through that second vid you linked...
>>
>equivalent of Trump

Um they already have people who inherent massive real estate from their family and pretend like it's nothing, they're called the Royals.
>>
>>72354231
Anything there *could* be repaired, hypothetically speaking. Free speech could be reinstituted, the government could pull BBC funding gradually, CCTV cameras could be destroyed, gun laws scrapped, borders closed, ect, ect.

Obviously the real problem is that brits don't have the worship of liberty like we do. As far as leftist cancer goes, you guys have a lot of it. There probably will be a resurgence, but you guys have unfortunately shown you can tolerate a fucking lot. Things will probably have to get much, much shittier before people realize that the leftists were the evil tolitarians all along.

I really hope things turn around for you guys soon, though; it's not funny anymore, it pisses me off. I'm hoping that if we elect Trump we'll show the world they don't have to be terrified of being labeled an evil racist Nazi bigot.
>>
>>72363185
>6 Muslims born for every none-Muslim in the UK

Source? (that wouldn't surprise me)
>>
>>72354231

David Cameron wants to remain in the E.U. and rapidly admit Turkey to membership.

If these things happen I believe it's the final stab in the back for the Commonwealth and I would like for us to hold another Republican Referendum so we van vote to leave.

I'm a dual citizen, but I hardly ever go back to the U.K. now because it's barely recognizable to even me, who was a child in the 1980's. The change has been extraordinary.

I also feel betrayed. We fought and died to preserve the U.K., but the British treat Australians and New Zealanders like second class citizens while rolling out the red carpet for Turks, Poles and assorted North Africans.

You also bow and grovel in front of Germany. It makes the World Wars you waged seem kind of pointless.

Maybe my opinions will soften. I don't know. Right now I'm not happy about the U.K.
>>
>>72361860
Any anglos from the western world or RSA are welcome here brother
>>
File: eternal.png (27 KB, 734x458) Image search: [Google]
eternal.png
27 KB, 734x458
Once aglo recognizes muslims as a real threat, aglo is going to create extermination camps and call it "humanitarian intervention". The world will believe it and think that anglo are great humanitarians.
>remember the zulu
>>
>>72354231
Your nation is so ugly it isn't even worth saving. The only white man I spoke today here in Britain was a HungarIan.
>>
>>72358490
Er ist wieder da

It is on Netflix
>>
>>72354231
Trump isn't going to be that great for America. Watch, he will just prove to be another Rino Democrat president. The signs are already showing. He is moving more and more to the left with his policy.

I think Nigel Farage could do a lot to help fix the UK. I also think the Queen needs to fucking die and the Ginger muslim killing helicopter pilot should become King.
>>
>>72359332
>Jews dont have a Commonwealth, anglos do. They control the world.

I fucking wish Anglos ruled it. Red pill me on this, i want to believe.
>>
>>72354231
>politically incorrect donald trump equivalent

You idiot. Trump is the US' Farage equivalent, not the other way around
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.