[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Shillary literally can't stop playing the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1460300674098.jpg (90 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1460300674098.jpg
90 KB, 540x720
Reminder that Shillary literally can't stop playing the woman card
>>
>>72354157
Just like you apparently
>>
Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28
>>
>>72354157
I'm thinking about getting my gf something like that. What do you call that? A thong?
>>
>>72354157
If the women card means electing me because I'm a woman, then DEAL ME IN!!!!
-Hilldog
>>
Obama was at least smart enough to campaign on something other than his race. He had a message of hope and change, even if he did nothing of the sort in office.

Hillary on the other hand is constantly complaining about sexism and the wage gap, and always saying that she'd be the first woman president. She's sending the message that the only reason to elect her is her vagina, because her baggage is fucking everywhere and unavoidable. It's a terrible message that only appeals to feminists.
>>
>>72354157
That gift seems sweet.
>>
File: 128739323.png (148 KB, 796x665) Image search: [Google]
128739323.png
148 KB, 796x665
It will not get her into the white house.
>>
>>72354157

who is that semen-demon.
>>
>>72354947
Kek.
>>
>>72354970
Tainara Almeida, she a butterface though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.