[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hispanics are Indians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: lol.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
hispanics, beaners, spics, mexicans, or whatever you want to call them are just indians that the spaniards forced to learn spanish.

for some reason that's fucking crazy for me to think about
>>
>>72354111
>for some reason that's fucking crazy for me to think about
because you are a fucking idiot

everyone knows that already
>>
File: indian reservation.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1630) Image search: [Google]
indian reservation.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1630
>>
>>72354200
Sorry I don't live around them 24/7 fag boi
>>
>>72354111
Yes they are chinks too, how did you think humans got to the Americas? swimming from Africa?
>>
Now tell me something new
>>
>>72354558

>the little girl with the ramones shirt

thats the brooding one of the family.
>>
>>72354111
indian = someone from india

that's not an indian
>>
Those Indians are technically Slavic/Asian in origin, making "spics" Eurasian. Check out the haplogroups of Native Amerindians compared to the steppeniggers of Siberia and Mongolia.

But you memescientists are averse to facts that dont mesh with your narrative since this IS nu/pol/ after all
>>
File: 1446459700345.jpg (19 KB, 211x255) Image search: [Google]
1446459700345.jpg
19 KB, 211x255
I didnt ask to be born a fucking mestizo.What the fuck are we supose to do?
>>
>>72355828
Blast Test-E + Trenbolone and leave cuckmanity (humanity) behind.
>>
>>72355668
shut up faggot Columbus found India and killed the indians that insisted it wasn't india
>>
>>72354111
Hispanic is a weird as fuck term. Spanish people are Hispanic. There are people in Latin America that are pretty much just white, there are people in Latin America who are pretty much native, and there are people in Latin America who are mixed.
>>
>>72354111
Its strange to you because you are 14
>>
We are the end result of mass war rape.
>>
>>72355935
Where do i get this?
>>
They are the same in more ways than ones. If these people Migrated over the Alaskan ice bridge, then they would have migrated south into South America. Its not that hard to figure out.
>>
>>72354111
Most hispanics are half white. The vast majority of pure Native Americans died from smallpox and other European diseases.
>>
>hispanics, beaners, spics, mexicans, or whatever you want to call them are just indians that the spaniards forced to learn spanish.

>for some reason that's fucking crazy for me to think about

American stupidity is not a meme.
>>
>>72358380
Not telling you since I'm a "mexican '''''''intellectual''''''''"

:^)
>>
>>72355103
WE
>>
>>72359015
>hahahaha I can eschew facts and statistics about racial haplogroups by memeing my way out of this one

Welcome to nu/pol/
>>
>We waz aztecs and shiet
>>
>>72354111
Sometimes I wonder if you americans actually think this shit? I often find this threads where you have clearly picked the most unique example to justify an entire ethnicity, and it's so retarded.
Do you even realize Paraguayans are mainly Guarani, a native subculture?
Why don't you pick actual hispanics, like Argentines, Brazilians, Venezuelans, Cubans?
>>
File: 1439017500621.jpg (109 KB, 673x537) Image search: [Google]
1439017500621.jpg
109 KB, 673x537
>>72359120
>we wuz soultrains an giants an shiet

:^)
>>
>>72354111
Native Americans and Asians are like ancient cousins
>>
>>72354111
>hispanics, beaners, spics, mexicans
Hispanic is a term for statistics and shit used in the US, beaner and spic are slurs and Mexican is a nationality. The words you are looking for are probably mestizo, mulato or something like that depending on what mix between European and American Indian or African slave they are a product of. However, they are almost never "just indians"
>>
File: Casta_painting_all.jpg (430 KB, 1419x2000) Image search: [Google]
Casta_painting_all.jpg
430 KB, 1419x2000
>>72359509
The mix names are damn clusterfuck
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.