[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 21
File: image2.jpg (407 KB, 686x650) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
407 KB, 686x650
Since /pol/ is so informed about Hitler, a question for you all. Why did Hitler think of Slavs so low?
>>
>>72353548
Because it was some nonsense he pulled out of his ass to justify his retarded eastern policy.
>>
cause he hated russian communists and so he hated slavs cause russians are slavs. simple math.
>>
>>72355242
Do you even Judeobloshevism?
>>
>So..I want to murder someone and steal his stuff
>But murdering people and stealing their stuff is immoral
>Oh, I got it! They are undrmenshen and I am eebrman, thus murdering them is moral
>>
>>72353548
>blaming the eastern front on anything other than the mutual hatred between nationalism and communism
>>
>>72353548
You must remember that after Russia was knocked out of WW1 and the Germans moved in to the east, there was fucking no civilization.
I know that sounds a bit harsh but... that part of Europe was so ludicrously underdeveloped and thus Germans (and others) developed a kind of superiority complex in regards to 'the slaves' (east europeans).
>>
>>72353548
Tsarist Russia wasn't willing to put any money into developing the peasant villages because of the need to... military.
>>
Much hunger in eastern europe around that time. Westerners who come to give relief saw them at their worst most niggery, stabbing each other over sausages and such. General consensus was that they are shit, and not "real" europeans.
>>
>>72353548
War propaganda.
>>
>>72353548

BECAUSE HATING OTHERS WAS NORMAL BACK THEN.

Anglos hated germans, french hated germans, germans hated french, slavs hated the west, everybody hated the jews, the US didn´t care about anybody (at first). When do people finally get it? Hitlers hate for jews or slavs wasn´t anything special, everybody hated each other back then.
>>
File: 1458758362144 (1).png (269 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1458758362144 (1).png
269 KB, 500x514
>>72356999

Finally some trips. Also Hitler stated in an interview in 1938 that he focused strongly on anti semitism in the time pre 1933 because he knew it will give him votes. Like >>72356725
said, it´s all well thought out propaganda.
>>
File: berlin 1945.png (85 KB, 299x575) Image search: [Google]
berlin 1945.png
85 KB, 299x575
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Slavic children
>>
>>72353548
He needed to create antagonism towards the slavs. I have faith in Russia, perhaps one day they will man up, quite the booze and invest more in their youth education.

The most important thing is that Russia won't let niggers and Jews to migrate to Russia.
>>
>>72358409
But they let Muslims in.

also

>they don't let jews in
>israel flag

hm...
>>
>>72358604
Most of the jews ran to israel with their shekels , and the only reason we let muslims in is because we arent afraid to slaughter them.
>>
>literally no one read the subject matter
wew lads, google "lebensraum"

Basically shitler saw the infinite beautiful green landscapes that go on for ever as a perfect place for living and wanted to take it, but it was already full of slavs, so he tried to kill everyone to get it.
>>
>>72353548

Impure mongol genes. He liked Croats tho. Usache were based as fuck.
>>
>>72360555
>google "lebensraum"
lul Serbro
>>
Don't know. There is a far bigger genetic north-south divide than there is an east-west divide.
>>
>>72355171
>>72355592
this

and if you are entering in combat with someone you must be sure that he is inferior and that you will defeat him
>>
>>72361507
Does it mean than russian master race is superior to germanic eurasian-negroid garbage?
>>
>>72353548
Communal hive mind panslavonic thinking, I think.
>>
>>72355171

100% this. He went full retard.
>>
>>72353548
because they are subhuman half turkic niggers
>>
>>72353548
Because he wanted Slavic lands nad needed to rationalize it. At first he was friendly to us, but when we refused to surrender Gdansk to him, we suddenly became subhumans.
>>
>>72356503

Pretty much this. And they don't share in western Europe's western Roman heritage they have byzantine Greek heritage.

Plus Slavs really did act like savage niggers you only need to look at what was happening in the Soviet Union at the time to conclude this.
>>
>>72353548

because he wanted to depopulate Poland and western Russia and repopulate them with German people. How could he excuse killing off millions of Slavic peoples already living in those regions? By considering them subhumans.
>>
>>72356503
>>72364032
So if the beautiful Slav can be brought to niggerdom through hunger, why are shitskins any different?
>>
>>72355171

Nazism was also a response to communism influences seeping into Germany.
>>
>>72360555
Basically he was co-opting the colonisation strategies of the sea-based global empires: enslave, kill, replace and develop. Only instead of doing it in some random niggerstan he transposed the strategy onto eastern europe and turn it into the German equivalent of Canada or Brazil.
>>
File: 1461589920546.png (329 KB, 706x412) Image search: [Google]
1461589920546.png
329 KB, 706x412
>>72353548
Why do you care about opinion of retarded unrealized austrian painter from previous century?
>>
>>72353548
he basically said that when the turks and the tatars left the slavs they were a halfbreed with animal like properties and as such should be exterminated

i mean, he wasn't that far off really
>>
>>72364380

I love how some /pol/tards romanticizes and fantasizes Slavs. They're aren't really that different. I studied Russian history from 1881 to 1953 and I just kept saying to myself how many people are they going to fucking kill Jesus!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461880768133.jpg (18 KB, 416x381) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461880768133.jpg
18 KB, 416x381
>>
>>72353548
because to him the bolshevik revolution was done by jews.
>>
>>72364778

The funny thing is the the Turkic and Mongol influence in Russia turn them eternally savage and when the Turkic people moved into Anatolia the Iranian and Greek influence greatly civilized you people from what you were. Turks are such Persianaboos.
>>
>>72364857
>how many people are they going to fucking kill Jesus!
Sounds pretty white to me....
>>
File: cuck.jpg (255 KB, 1200x1029) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
255 KB, 1200x1029
>>72364596
Someone's skipped their history class.

Germany's economy was in shambles. After the failure of WW1, Germany had to pay a huge toll to almost all countries they were in war with. The inflation was gigantic, the German money was losing its value with every second.

Hitler was just looking for someone to place the blame on. Do you really think he'd manage to call for all his people to fight if he said "Hey guys, listen, it wasn't really the Jews and slavs and commies that ruined our country, but the fact we got our ass handed to ourselves during Great War!" ?
>>
>>72364778
Balkanites aren't Slavs. Real Slavs are Czech, Poles, Slovakians, Belorussians and some Russians/Ukrainains.
>>
>>72365149

It was their own people...
>>
File: 2.png (3 KB, 319x316) Image search: [Google]
2.png
3 KB, 319x316
>>72365102
well the area we moved into and through were where civilizations were built. turkics were top-tier soldiers, but they weren't civilized
too bad the modern day turkey can't see that we still have a lot to learn from hellenic and persian civilizations

also as far as i know hitler didn't seem to have a problem with turks, mostly because of ww1
>>
>>72365410
balkanites were met with ottoman turks, hitler seems to have meant the turco-mongols of the middle-ages
>>
>>72365410
The Finnish word for Eastern Slavs was Ven-, from Wends. If you aren't from the Wend sphere of influence you aren't a Slav.
>>
>>72365603

From what Hitler said about Mohamed and considering that Fascism idolizes war and that the Turkish people have throughout their history been warriors I think Hitler would have quite like Turks.
>>
>>72365300

Yeah, it´s not like the jews tried a communist revolution within germany starting the last month of WW1. Also the jewish led commies in germany trying to get into power during the weimar republic and also the german-jewish banksters backstabbing germany and negotiating the balfourt declaration to get the US more heavily invovled in WW1 (which led to the "defeat" of the kaisereich).

>the jews dindu nuffin
>>
>>72366598
Keep blaming Jews, Hans. It'll make you feel better when your wife will be fucked by a dozen of muslims. You'll be able to write how Jews are the reason everything's bad in Germany and how because of the Jews you became the cuckold maximus.
Or, you could actually, not be a total pussy and do something for yourself and your country.
No?
Didn't think so.
Stay mad.
>>
>>72353548
He didn't hate all the Slavs he hated Czechs living in Germany.
>>
File: WITNESS ME.jpg (26 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
WITNESS ME.jpg
26 KB, 540x720
>>72366598
>Spartacus League would've made Germany a proletariat dream
>mfw Social Democrats pussied out and supported the fascist Freikorps
never trust Soc-Dems
>>
>>72367105

Listen pooland, your banter is so poverty it could be written by a 10 year old. You running out of arguments was rather quick but I didn´t expect otherwise, you people just aren´t the brightest. We even prefer arab/nigger slave labour now compared to polish subhumans.

Glad my gf is from switzerland, so no ficki ficki there. And why would I be mad? Doing my phd in physics, have a gf, lift, earn money on the side at the stock market..... life is fantastic. If I would live in pooland on the other hand I´d probably be glad to find some german cars to steal at least.

Stay irrelevant pooland, you will never amount to anything.
>>
File: 12441412.jpg (51 KB, 572x337) Image search: [Google]
12441412.jpg
51 KB, 572x337
>>72367878
>Germans vote and elect Muttillah
You sure are bright people
>>
File: Finngolians.jpg (295 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
Finngolians.jpg
295 KB, 1024x679
>>72368207

Don't get involved let them fight it out
>>
>>72368207

You can´t elect/vote the chancellor directly in germany
>>
File: displeased_roman.png (279 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
displeased_roman.png
279 KB, 600x471
>>72353548
Probably had something to do with the fact that WW1, and by default WW2, was caused by a Slav
>>
>>72353548
Hitler wanted to destroy the Judeobloshevic cancer
Why would the Nazis really have killed Aryan Slavic girls?
>>
>>72353548
>>72355171
Hitler wanted to liberate them from being taken over the Bolshevism, not destroy Slavic culture.
>>
hitler free'd many slavs from communism.
>>
>>72368414
1 000 000 every year, Özmir, you still find time to be racist towards poles
>>
>>72365603
Top tier soldiers? Turkics? Is that why the jannisaries were favored and Mehmet himself was half greek, never mind his leading commander was full Greek. Those Turkic soldiers ran when the last byzantine emperor rode out and they shot arrows at him, they thought he was using magic.

You're assimiliated, and your darling azeri turk brothers are shia and almost atheist.
>>
I'm redpilling my crew at work.

Some kid tried telling me Hitler was a mega heroin junkie towards the end.

Is this shill propaganda? Surely the Fuhrer wasn't into that kind of degeneracy.
>>
>>72368414
Damn you guys really are scared of a new hitler
>>
>>72368638

The plan was to create a sort of Slav reservation something similar to what had happened to the Native Americans
>>
>>72369074
Meth, not heron
>>
>>72369074
Shill propaganda. Hitler being a heroine junkie is like something you see on one of those jewtube channels with stuff like "top 10 WW2 trivia" or some shit.
>>
File: 1414065001824.jpg (47 KB, 432x503) Image search: [Google]
1414065001824.jpg
47 KB, 432x503
>>72369002
>Özmir
>>
>>72369002

Where am I racist against against poles? They are known for stealing german cars through organized crime. It´s statistics, not racism.
>>
>>72353548

Define "Slavs" in Hitler's time. Post some relevant Hitler quotes on Slavs. Provide sauce. Then we'll see if Hitler actually hated these Slavs you speak of.
>>
>>72369186
That's not true. That is just propaganda lies. Why do you think that so many Russians and eastern Europeans fought for Germany? They were fighting against communism and Bolshevism.
>>
File: image.jpg (484 KB, 704x904) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
484 KB, 704x904
>>72353548
Hitler lost. His country was divided and half of population is scared to display nationalism and even civic pride to this day. People who worship him are cucks.
>>
>>72369561
>Why do you think that so many Russians and eastern Europeans fought for Germany? They were fighting against communism and Bolshevism

That's not true. That is just propaganda lies.
>>
>>72353548
not all, but much of his race theories/research were utter nonsene. A bit like how pols here on this shit rock order pre decided "research" from corrupt/cuck researchers, just to say this in a political argument: "A study have shown that.."

hitler was right
but he was also wrong in many things.
propaganda in this case maybe? I dunno. Must admit to not looked to much into this now a bit outdated field
>>
>>72353548
HItler actually discussed the Russians in the Table Talk book. He basically considered them nihilists (which isn't too far off the mark) and felt that they had no love for work. Claimed that Stalin had to force labor on them because they are naturally a lazy bunch of slavs. Claimed the Germans not only love work but love to craft. Germans are connected to something "higher" while the Slavs were destined to be miserable SOBs, and so on.

I generally agree with HItler's assessment. Doesn't mean I don't like Russians. They are definitely tough as fuck and don't bow down to SJW bullshit. Their nihilism helps them see the world more clearly and protect themselves against Jewish meddling. Unfortunately, it also makes for a really shit society.
>>
>>72369483
>pooland
>you people just aren´t the brightest
>polish subhumans
i'm not mad or anything, it is just so cringeworthy when germans act like this towards poles, and swedes towards us, when they are importing muslim and somali cock in millions to please them just to be tolerant
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 128x187) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 128x187
>>72353548
>Croatia
Why do you care about other Slavs? Hitler loved the NDH and Ustase. Ante Pavelić said Croats were more "Gothic than Slavic".
>>
>>72368384
looks tasty, I bet it's actually good but doggy when not cooked. Raindeer is tasty as fuck, whale is still the best meat off all though.
I'm good though, just ate a rare big stake.
damnit actually want some whale now...
>>
>>72353548
He was born in Austria and witnessed the increasing slavification of Germano-Austrian areas. He hated slavs because they ruined formerly great places.

He hated the Austrian politics of allowing this slavification. He witnessed how slavs became more and more cheeky to demand "theirs" while Austrian politics were asleep and didn't seem to care about their people at all anymore. It was just personal hatred and the conviction that Germanic people were bigger and better creators than slavs.
>>
>>72369821
Well said Hans
>>
>>72369483
Hitler on Russians:

We must distinguish between the Fascist popular movement and the popular movement in Russia. The Fascist movement is a spontaneous return to the traditions of ancient Rome. The Russian movement has an essential tendency towards anarchy.

By instinct, the Russian does not incline towards a higher form of society. Certain peoples can live in such a way that with them a collection of family units does not make a whole; and although Russia has set up a social system which, judged by Western standards, qualifies for the designation "State ", it is not, in fact, a system which is either congenial or natural to her. It is true that, in a sense, every product of human culture, every work gifted with beauty can be born only of the effect of the constraint which we call education.

The Aryan peoples are peoples who are particularly active. A man like Krümel works from morning to night; such-and- such another person never stops thinking. In the same way, the Italian is as diligent as an ant (bienenfleissig).

In the eyes of the Russian, the principal support of civilisation is vodka. His ideal consists in never doing anything but the indispensable. Our con- ception of work (work, and then more of it!) is one that he sub- mits to as if it were a real curse. It is doubtful whether anything at all can be done in Russia without the help of the Orthodox priest. It's the priest who has been able to reconcile the Russian to the fatal necessity of work —by promising him more happiness in another world.

(Sorry for the shitty formatting).
>>
File: 330px-Harald_Hardråde.jpg (50 KB, 330x475) Image search: [Google]
330px-Harald_Hardråde.jpg
50 KB, 330x475
>>72369963
many of those balt fucks up here look a lot like us, some look very different. You see it on the gene map too.

Gothic was spoken down there til some hundred years ago, like on crimeria, the kinda last holdout. 15-16 hundreds or so. Check it.

Funny shit is that gothic is nord, and I can actually read it. It's like with other nord dialects like nork,anglo,danish,sw*dish etc. Some words change meaning like
>Eng Queen - Nord Kvinne, meaning female

spelling is weird so this is spellen wrong
but the same occured..
>King/Konung - þjoðans - closest is like people
Aslo they say when two people are chatting, they are tweeting like birds to lit, kvittre. They use weird q's like you if I remember right.

Fun shit though, they roamed around a lot and over so much time.

I read on and know iceniggerish and shit though so got the ear

>Brother got serbian wife. could never tell that she was a balt, blonde, tall, gorgeous. Really norse traits in her face too
>>
>>72369003
let me guess you are a greek diaspora?
>>
File: BaghdadBob.gif (12 KB, 309x199) Image search: [Google]
BaghdadBob.gif
12 KB, 309x199
>>72370889
No, not even close, you are self projecting, your words are vomit and come out of a pigs mouth!
>>
File: 1460669178020.png (151 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1460669178020.png
151 KB, 350x350
>>72371019
okay my %100 pure hellenic albo friend
>>
>>72370889
Why is she not in a headscarf? What are you guys doing back home in Turkey. This is not acceptable!

https://twitter.com/Banuyum
>>
File: map-goths.gif (26 KB, 400x329) Image search: [Google]
map-goths.gif
26 KB, 400x329
>>72370646
Sounds like the same deal with the Vandals. Slavs in general have very mixed genes from way back. Some look Asiatic, Nordic, or Turkic.
Some of my family looks rather mixed with darker skin and different facial structures.
>t. Polish diaspora
>>
>>72361746
Slavs are the most powerful race alive
>>
>>72370646
>serbian wife
>balt
How very American of you.
>>
>>72371464

that's a funny way of spelling Filipinos
>>
>>72369821
hmm
well those southerners in general are lazy fucks with their siestas and shit like that.
>be europoor shitskin
>go to work
>sleep on work many times a day
>get debts cuz lazy and corrupt
>no work ethic at all

Nordics
>never sleep at work, unless out fishing or stationed at a platform or vessel
>show up at work at time
>puts in overtime when it is needed
>does not only think of him self and what he gets
>works hard as fuck, nomatter prof. nomatter pay
>you achieve to be the best
>you study hard, and don't sleep in class
>you fucking kick ass in the slope in any sport

>north norks consider anyone south of nordland southern faggots, weak ass lazy fucks. Calls everyone horsecocks, and you just have to deal with it. SJW here... kekekekekekekeke... oh dear.. as a foreigner do not get smashed if you go there on the towns, moderate and please avoid pissed off drunk north norwegian fishermen

keked
yeah but you med-terr lazy ass faggots got to start getting to work god damnit. Fucking shit borderlining to those god damn gibs mudslime shitskins
>>
File: jews-behind-stalin.jpg (272 KB, 590x1048) Image search: [Google]
jews-behind-stalin.jpg
272 KB, 590x1048
>>72353548
>>72355171
>>72355242
>>72355491
>>72355592
>>72356002
The treatment of Slavs in Mein kampf specifically focused on "the legacy of slavery". people often twist this to mean Hitler thought "all Slavs should be slaves to German ubermenschen". In fact, Hitler's historical view was that Slavs has been destroyed culturally over centuries. Two things to keep in mind that was key to this view:
>the racialist view at the time, despite using words like Blut (blood), was not strictly materialistic but heavily "cultural"; Aryanism was an ethno-linguistic racial concept, not a genetic one (since modern genetics didn't exist yet)
> the origin of the word "Slave" in English is, surprise, the same as the word Slav; since Roman times, Slavs were constant victims of conquest and slavery (eg, Jannisaries/Ottomans, Western European conquerers in the 3rd Crusades, Roman Empire)
Hitler watched as Russia was taken over by the Judeo-Bolsheviks, then he watched that influence radiate outward across Eastern Europe, and eventually reach Germany within a few years, where it resulted in the terms of the Treaty of Versaille and the Novermberrevoltuion (many of the revolutionaries had been present for the Russian revolution). If Hitler thought that Slavs were an immutable race, and that their condition was inherent and permanent, there never would have been such notion as the "re-Germanization" of Slavic nations. Hitler recognized that the central European and Eastern European history was closely intertwined, but he saw Slavs as the victims of the most degenerate, destructive forces in history. He didn't want them all "exterminated" any more than he wanted Jews exterminated, and he didn't want them enslaved, but wanted to save Germany from the same fate.

https://youtu.be/8ra-ChcOiuU
https://youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
>Russian Liberation Army
https://youtu.be/ofgLFvFDjKg
>Serbia
https://youtu.be/-P8RbKAsVss
>Slovakia
https://youtu.be/dUPXTAG1Bvk
>Ukraine
https://youtu.be/oxPvRdqkX9g
>>
>>72368496

>Implying the Serb was the only cause
>>
File: lav_NG.M.00863.jpg (392 KB, 910x613) Image search: [Google]
lav_NG.M.00863.jpg
392 KB, 910x613
>>72371427
Slavs have a lot of nords too, part russians. In part sweden has been at the russia since they basically funded it actually.

You see this relationship to this day, they just love to fuck with each other. We went in austrleið(the east way) too, but not in the numbers as the Swedes and exception is the ones who went to Miklagarð xx times(swedes here too ofc) and later became the varangians(those who stayed)

Blabbering here, late

Yeah and the vandals too lol, they ended up in north africa n shit and fucked around from there. No wonder these mudslimes are fucked up, fucking vandal rapebabies, marocco, tunisia, libya etc

I don't remember the history and their kings and conquests etc off my head here. But these bastards came from and was driven out of zeeland(sjælland) the island where copenhagen is today.

Scientists say that we others was herulians after they found writings like ek:erilar or so (I:that word I prolly spell wrong). Fact is it was already split up in tons of smaller self id'd people by county and country then. It's even in roman sources earlier on.

But yeah, some of us share their genes likely in the west too, part the nords and down thar in africa.

*must read the whole shit again*
>>
>>72353548
Not true.
>>
>>72357878

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties
>>
>>72353548
I don't think he had problems with Slavs in Germany though. He would not talk about Slavic influence on Germany. What today is Germany used to have some Slavic tribes, before assimilation. There must be other reasons, like >>72364723
>>
>>72371751
t. American, who dont know what is he speaking about

>Russian Liberation Army
Opportunists trying to get to West through Germany, see Prague uprising

>Serbia
Based, got rid of Nazis by themselves

>Slovakia
Tiso cucked himself in order to prevent partition between Hungary and Poland

>Ukraine
Germans tried to use their naivity, but when Bandera declared independent Ukraine he ended up in conc-camp
>>
>>72373198

Why are you using my flag
>>
>>72373479
>A star

Why are u using communist version of my flag?
>>
>>72353548
He didn't, but zionist kikes were influencing Russia
>>
If only Piłsudski lived 5 more years...
>>
>>72353548
he didnt
>>
>>72373858
A Greek once told me Slav means idiot in Greek, is this true?
>>
>>72364857
>how many people are they going to fucking kill Jesus!

Oh boy so much this, Russia suffered throuth all their history from time to time of massive purges and human capital flight of the most brilliant minds, first in the tzars times, then with the bolshevik revolutions then with stalin then again in the 90's... They could be a real super power if they did't kill their most intelligent people.
>>
>>72372479
You don't need any ridiculous Germanic gene carrier explanations when it's perfectly plausible that for example the Corded Ware culture carried all those traits already in 3000BC.
>>
File: texas.png (613 B, 135x90) Image search: [Google]
texas.png
613 B, 135x90
>>72373479
>>72373726
you both will never been texan
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.