[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Babies..?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
I'm about to have a baby daughter soon, and I was wondering. How are we gonna raise this generations children with all the shits thats happening in todays age?

>jewish media
>vaccines
>wars
>happenings
>sjw's

Also what vaccines should I avoid?
>>
Hah, she'll be raped and killed in the next 30 or so years.

>modern regressive leftist society yet to be taken down
>getting kids before it

LMAO
>>
>>72352992
Self bump.

Would love some insight from some other anons that have had some kids recently
>>
>>72353160
Edgy
>>
All of them so your dumbfuck genes don't get passed on when your kids die of polio and tuberculosis.
>>
>>72353290
What? It might be edgy but it's still true and you know it.
>>
>>72352992
The annual Flu vaccine (But your newborn should get it, For the first 2 years atleast.) Other than that, You should give him the "Deadly diseases" And etc vaccine. Same with Tetanos and so on.
>>
>>72353864
Deadly disease??
>>
>>72354192
Like meningitis, Polio, Those kinds. Im just generalizing those vaccines. But you can skip Chicken pox.
>>
>>72354355
Alright.. they just have my wife the Tdap one today,shes 7months

Should I be worried about that one?
>>
>>72353370
This. Just skip everything and let her die of pertussis as an infant, get paralyzed from polio as a kid, succumb in teenage years to subacute sclerosing panencephalitis, or get a retarded kid from rubella when she gets a kid of her own.

Fucking brilliant anon, you sure swallowed that redpill hard.
>>
>>72354749
TDAP Is Pertussis, Tetanus and Diphteria, You don't want to get sick with those one. Tetanus, For example, can kill in 4 days after incubation. And here's a bit from Wikipedia about Neonatal Tetanus

Neonatal tetanus is a form of generalized tetanus that occurs in newborns, usually those born to mothers who themselves have not been vaccinated. If the mother has been vaccinated against tetanus, the infants acquire passive immunity and are thus protected.[10] It usually occurs through infection of the unhealed umbilical stump, particularly when the stump is cut with a non-sterile instrument. As of 1998 neonatal tetanus was common in many developing countries and was responsible for about 14% (215,000) of all neonatal deaths.[11] In 2010 the worldwide death toll was 58,000 newborns. As the result of a public health campaign, the death toll from neonatal tetanus was reduced by 90% between 1990 and 2010, and by 2013 the disease had been largely eliminated from all but 25 countries.[12] Neonatal tetanus is rare in developed countries.
>>
>>72353160
>next 30 years

disgusting hag lover
>>
>>72352992
Anti-vaccine nonsense is dininfo to make people look stupid.

IM NOT SAYING THAT THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A VACCINE WITH SIDE EFFECTS OR UNNECESSARY ADDITIVES

But get your kid fucking vaccinated. Its fucking medicine. Its objectively effective.

t. Redpilled anon
>>
>>72355406
Alright, cool man. Thanks for the advice. Just dont know which sources to trust sometimes. Ill do my own little research myself next time
>>
>>72352992
Idk, just make sure your pediatrician spaces out the vaccines. Ours does.

It's a scary thing being a parent. You'll experience anxieties you've never had before. The idea of happenings and war is no longer "fun", it's fucking terrifying.

Good luck with the baby.
>>
>>72355683
Just a tinfoil hat conspiracy then?
>>
>>72355685

I'll open a baby care service. Send me your babies and we will patch up their holes with the highest quality mexican glue.
>>
>>72352992
Show tits
>>
>>72355789
About vaccines? Yes

This shit has been peer-reviewed to hell and back. It's vetted.

Vaccine-autismfags are wearing the tinfoil way too tight
>>
>>72355779
Yeah.. I'm beginnin to fear for my daughters life already. Never really cared for myself before. Last time I got a shot was when i was 12
>>
You should vaccinate your children you inconsiderate fuck
>>
File: 1451276377252.jpg (61 KB, 468x507) Image search: [Google]
1451276377252.jpg
61 KB, 468x507
>>72355685
How about the fucking CDC? Jesus.
>>
>>72352992
Make them beautiful and Jewish
>>
>>72355789
Pretty much. Autism isn't caused by an increase in vaccine, But by an increase in diagnostics.
>>
>>72355796
Nah.. no thanks. Prolly get abducted and sold in the underground sex traffic market
>>
You always have this choice: let's pretend that the anti-vax psychos are right. Would you rather:
A.vaccinate your child and risk them developing autism or whatever
Or
B.not vaccinate them and risk them dying horribly from a preventable disease.

Source: father of 4 vaccinated children who haven't developed any form of autism or disability
>>
>>72355796
I'm pretty sure gluing a baby's orifices shut kills it.

Just food for thought, Meximedic.
>>
>>72356253
Rather have em, then not.
>>
>>72352992
If she gets a white boyfriend, befriend him and make sure he isn't a faggot. Don't go overboard on the daddy's little girl shit.

Das boot at 18 if she touches a nigger.
>>
>>72352992
Trump cucks are also anti vax

Why does this not surprise me

Oh right, because both are totally retarded positions for braindead lead poisoned autismos
>>
>>72356209
>no replies
>>
>>72356513
Oh? Really? Didn't hear about it.
>>
>>72356465
No niggers man. Yeah, a white guy. Anyone actually, as long as its not a nigger,mudslime, or a jew
>>
>>72356513
>>72356646
Thought it was Cruz's Supporter that were anti Vax.
>>
File: angry landwhale.png (169 KB, 569x746) Image search: [Google]
angry landwhale.png
169 KB, 569x746
>>72352992
don't have kids if there is no proper planet to bring them into m8
>>
>>72352992
Howdy there!
>Jewish media
Allow them to consume it, but make sure they are reading books more than reading newpapers, or worse, watchign TV>
>Vaccines
Gettem all. The mercury in it is 1/1000th of a tuna sandwich.
>Wars
They're actually scary. As much as you may think now, nothing is as scary or sad as thinking of your child die to an IED.
>SJWs
It all comes down to attention. Make sure to give them a lot of love and a lot of attention.

Ask them their opinion on topics, if they ask yours, say it as fully as you think a kid could understand, on some controversial stuff, make sure they also know the other sides in a relatively objective way.

Take them on trips, share with them all the knowledge you have accured, learn some crafts and see if they like it. Always try to see what direction they want to steer their life in, and at least try it for their sake.

And one more note. Most of you may call me a fag here, but I don't physically discipline. I have established rules, and I am dissapointed when whey break them, and it works.

Some final notes:
1) Name your kid a WASP name. It sounds rich, cultured, and will for quiet a while.
2) Don't completely shelter the kids. This happened to me. I'm from one of the most affluent suburbs in the U.S., and going to college I hated myself and became a radical leftist. It took a while for me to understand that privilege is a good thing.
3) Don't be too loose or too strict with electronics. This can cause issues.

Best of luck! I hope you do well!
>>
File: trash ball 2 copy.jpg (49 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
trash ball 2 copy.jpg
49 KB, 768x576
>>72352992
>>vaccines
>>
>>72356820
What if he's a WASC?
>>
jews are not the problem the Zionists are. they closely associate with the jews and then make anti antisemitism very taboo
>>
>>72354355
>you can skip Chicken pox.

You can but it is a fucking miserable time -- lived through my two kids getting it, preventing that would have been worth a few bucks.
>>
>>72355789
I obviously work for big pharma as a pharmacist but get your kids vaccinated for your sake and their own.

I read through some antivaxers books out of curiosity and I found all of their so called "vaccines don't work" reports on pubmed or other peer reviewed literature. All of the cases tauted in the book as vaccines failures are crap, none of them were directly attributed to the vaccines failing, more to things like not sufficient herd immunity so you can still get it (happens with polio) or another type of virus coming over through immigration, new type against which the original vaccine wasn't meant to act.

Yeah, there are side effects, but then there are also side effects to every friggin can of soda or chocolate bar or fries with way too much salt and people still go around that like it's nothing.

There is sufficient proof that vaccines don't cause autism. Bear maulings happen a lot more in countries with forests than in the desert for example, but that it doesn't mean forests maul people. If you can understand that, you know that vaccines don't cause autism.
>>
>>72352992

We have to find a way to assert parenthood without screaming, hitting or bullying.

very hard
>>
>>72355779
>just make sure your pediatrician spaces out the vaccines.

You can, but there is no actual benefit.

Kids are exposed to a tsunami of agents, substance, potential allergens, in the first years of life. What is being added by the vaccines is a tiny drop in that bucket, as far as reactions are concerned.
>>
>>72355971
I'd be slightly more kind to them -- in most cases, they are believing what looks to untrained folks like valid data, and to my mind only move from being misinformed to being foilhatters when they start to spout the conspiracy stuff.
>>
>>72356229
To clarify for anons who might misconstrue that, the rise in cases of diagnosed autism is being driven by changes in the diagnostic threshold (people that were once not considered autistic now are) and by more people being tested due to the publicity about it all.

He does NOT mean that having the diagnostic test is causing more people to actually become autistic.
>>
Coming from someone who has a 2 year old... Be autistic and repeat the alphabet thousands of times and count to 10 thousands of times. My daughter can get half of it right and count to 8 now. She can hum the noise marine dubstep because its my work alarm...
>>
>>72352992
Keep tumblr blocked on your home network forever. Teach your kid the correct worldviews while she's young, drill them into her. I've been hearing about how niggers and spics are inferior since I was a wee lad and my parents used to tell me about how great Reagan was all the time. Just don't use crude language. Don't skip vaccines unless it's some yearly shit like flu vaccine because those don't really matter.
>>
>>72357030
It's one of the few vaccines that are slightly questionable, because the efficacy is not that high (i.e. it might not work at all for some, and we don't know when it wears off for the rest - but maybe within 10-20 years) and getting it as an adult is way worse than as a kid. So you might end up preventing the infection as a kid, only to get a worse one as an adult.

Many parts of Europe do not routinely vaccinate against varicella nor actively recommend it
>>
Homeschool her in Utah without the tism cocktails. Boom.
>>
>>72354355
Nah, not really. Getting chickenpox and then having shingles later is NOT worth saving the money.
>>
Vaccines are causing allergies and auto-immune disease (not the sole cause). But, still better to get the sniffles from birch pollen than death from tetanos. All vaccines that can wait for their immune system to develop should wait. But I would get the Pox vaccine eventually, it also protects against shingles (resurgence of the virus when immunity drops, typically around 50, can remain and be debilitatingly painful). Do skip the flu ones, they get plenty of free passes to ship it to the public in a year's time.
>>
>>72356229
Autism has increased due to television and Internet.
>>
File: virus.jpg (15 KB, 320x305) Image search: [Google]
virus.jpg
15 KB, 320x305
>>72356513
>>72356744

There are anti-vaxxers among supporters of all candidates -- and that does not matter much, what matters is whether the CANDIDATE buys into that bullshit.

Trump said in one of the debates that there is a link between vaccines and autism. He is madly misinformed on that point.

Cruz does not seem to believe this, though philosophically he leans towards states making their own rules and making religious exemptions and allowing more choice.

Clinton currently seems to be good on this point, though she had earlier waffled a bit, calling for studies of a vaccine/autism link well after the original bogus study that launched all this had been exposed.

Sanders has taken a strongly "pro-vaccine" stance, with an extra dash of government compulsion for good measure.

Kasich, if anybody still cares, is pretty pro-vaccination and took some heat for it after making MMR vaccines more available in his state following an outbreak there.
>>
>>72356820
Parent of two adult children here, second most all of this.

I did use corporal punishment of the mild variety, and not as frequently as it was used on me! I turned out OK, so did my kids. My conclusion is that the method of discipline used is probably not as important as THAT it is used, and backed by love.
>>
>>72357919
Decent points, we would disagree on the conclusions drawn from them but you make an intelligent and informed case.
>>
>>72358932
Europe and America differ greatly in their views on varicella and its severity so that's expected. I absolutely agree teenagers and adults who haven't had the infection should get the vaccine, they are also more likely to get a good response to it as well.
>>
>>72352992

I suggest you move to a cabin in the woods, and home school. Dark days are upon you.
>>
Thanks for the insight on them vaccines, and for the advice my friends.. OP out
>>
>>72352992
>I'm about to have a baby daughter soon,

My condolences, anon.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.