[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 Americans killed by radical islamists in the last five
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>20 Americans killed by radical islamists in the last five years
>"Humanity needs to be regulated! Ban assault humans!"

>13000 Americans killed by legal gun-owners PER YEAR
>*chirp, chirp, chirp*

Explain this hypocrisy to me, please.

>in before "muh constitution"
So you want to impose the archaic "authority" of some old scriptures written by a megalomaniacal slave-owner? If that's your angle, I'll leave you alone to ponder the irony.
>>
>>72352608
>MUH 13,000
>>
>>72352608
Niggers and spics killing each other in droves in the inner cities is not a legitimate reason to ban guns from all citizens.
>>
i know the poster intended this to be bait but this is actually true statistics, as an american more likely to get caught in johnny southriser the sovereign citizen's sights than blown up by a islamist
>>
>>72352608
What hipocrisy?
We would gladly ban niggers but the constitution you hate won't let us.
>>
>>72352608
>Ban assault humans!
I'm okay with it. Fuck Muslims.

>13000 Americans killed by legal gun-owners PER YEAR
>Explain this hypocrisy to me, please.
I don't get what you're trying to accomplish. Ban Alla assault legally owning Americans?

>in before "muh constitution"
Na, you can't inb4 that, fag.

>So you want to impose the archaic "authority" of some old scriptures written by a megalomaniacal slave-owner? If that's your angle, I'll leave you alone to ponder the irony.
You don't like the Constitution then there is a legal process to change it.

God I don't know why I always take the bait threads about guns. I guess it's just that I can so soundly defeat anti gunners and I like to pretend the ones on here are real.
>>
>>72353009
So?
>>
>20 Americans killed by radical islamists
So you are saying terrorists = muslims

Get out racist
>>
File: 1452426403144.jpg (162 KB, 996x514) Image search: [Google]
1452426403144.jpg
162 KB, 996x514
>>72352608
>So you want to impose the archaic "authority" of some old scriptures written by a megalomaniacal slave-owner? If that's your angle, I'll leave you alone to ponder the irony.

Considering gun control was first pushed by the democratic party to disarm blacks and make them easier to intimidate, you have more explaining to do than my non existent slave owner ancestors
>>
>>72352608
if i could reach through my monitor and strangle you i would
>>
>>72352608
niggers.
kill all niggers (spics too, sorry based mexibros) and the gun crime falls
>>
File: images.png (9 KB, 211x119) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9 KB, 211x119
>inb4ing the constitution
>>
The purpose of the 2nd Amendment is clearly explained in Federalist Paper 46, by James Madison; And that purpose is for individuals to be capable of protecting themselves and to protect themselves and others from tyranny in government, being armed and knowing how to use a gun fits that purpose. I’m not sure why that’s so difficult to understand. Also, Jefferson and Madison may have wanted the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to be able to be altered, but for the benefit of the people, not to the benefit of the government. It doesn’t benefit us in any way, or help us further protect ourselves per the intent of the 2nd Amendment by allowing the government to cripple it’s intent.

The existing Bill of Rights was the only reason for accepting the Constitution with a stronger centralized government over the Articles of the Confederation. It’s clear and unambiguous if you read the very words of the men who wrote them. If you faggots don’t understand that, you are a threat to American rights and freedom.
>>
File: 1459035000734.png (40 KB, 750x700) Image search: [Google]
1459035000734.png
40 KB, 750x700
>>72352608

If only radical islamists could be like my guns: covered in cosmoline, empty, stuck in a safe in my closet in the dark for days on end, safely kept away from society so they cant cause any harm, pulled out only to be fondled and photographed and occasionally shot.

Youre onto something here, you delusionally cucked lost soul. Get well soon, UK.

I remember the good old empire days. Good thing they had their bollocks or whatever you inbred fags call testicles.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.