[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face it, Islam is stronger and has the better strategy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8
Islam is aggressive, recruits more, retains its members a lot better, expands through a strict regime of 'no birth control' and 'no women's rights', and in 100 years will dominate the globe worldwide.

And there is literally nothing we can do about it because liberal women won't let Christian men fight for them.
>>
>>72351783
>'no women's rights'
Why does /pol hate them so much though?
>>
>If current trends continue
Yeah, let's check what changes if everything remains the same.
>>
>>72351783
Sounds great, what are they going to do when they've won?
>>
>>72352787
Depends if you convert or not...
>>
>Implying it won't get crushed by the Catholic Chinese Empire by that time.
They will purge all Europistan so they can move the St. Peter's Basilica to Beijing rock by rock
>>
>>72351783

So how soon do you think we'll go to war with islam. And how badly will they lose.
>>
>>72351783
They are going to need the population given how easy it is to kill them lately.
>>
File: image.gif (1008 KB, 255x160) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1008 KB, 255x160
>a german flag posting about giving in to the muslim invaders

The memes are real

Who else #deathbeforeislam here?
>>
>>72351783
I would fight, but my mom wont let me.
>>
>>72351783
>fighting
>for women

Why not just fight for yourself and your kin?
>>
I don't think you realize how big the USA is. We are asleep now but you will eventually awake the sleeping giant!
>>
yeah but chinks will stop them anyway, they don't want dirty arabs destroying their property (earth)
>>
>>72352251
>Why does /pol hate them so much though?
women are liberals and are the reason for the liberal terror regime.

Clinton is winning because of liberal women.
>>
>>72352787
>Sounds great, what are they going to do when they've won?
Kill each other. What did you think?
>>
>>72356406

And we have nukes motherfucker several thousamd of them. It took just to bomb to bring japan to their knees I say fuck islam Nuke mecca.
>>
>>72356727

seeing hillary get BTFO Epicly by donald trump will be fucking glorious I can already imagine the rock hard erection I'm gonna have when trump pwns this bitch.
>>
>>72352455
Kekd
>>
>>72357433
Yeah, but japan was pretty much out of the game by that time.

Imagine having 9/11, except in islam-mode, and instead of 3 million signing up to fight, its 1.5 billion
>>
>>72351783

>2100

Yeah, nah. The only reason these leaches can breed as much as they are is because Christians are feeding them. If Christianity dies, so does Islam.
>>
>>72351783
You fail to take in account that all atheists, agnostics and every European/American individual is culturally Christian. They share the same mindset and societal values, thus they count as well. Not only practicing Christians. Thus, you still lose.
>>
>>72351783

>if trends continue for 50 years

Okay.
>>
You forget the jews are using the goys to bring in muslims resulting in WW3 and thus a restart of the world with an NWO
>>
>>72357433
>>72356406
>nuking islam

The fight against Islam isn't going to be decided by force, but by who wins the war of idea's. Its no secret that the West/whites could obliterate Islam and the Muslim peoples, but the unknown is if it will ever rise to apply that dormant force.

Its vaguely akin to the "boil a toad" story.

If the threat is gradual, then the majority of the west will not be motivated to mobilise.

However, when the threat is rapid and dramatic, people react. Look at whats happening in Europe due to the migration crisis. Huge swings to the right all across the continent, more people openly going against Islam at every opportunity. I hope that enough people will wake up this time, but after all thats already happened I'm worry that most will just slide quietly into the night with a quiet mumble.

This isn't a battle of kinetic military power. Think about it, if you were ISIS, Russia, China etc, why would you fight the west with a military plan? That's where the west is strongest. The west is weakest when it comes to defending its culture and ideology from internal threats - and that is where the enemies will aim to strike.
>>
>>72351783
>because liberal women won't let Christian men fight for them.
Just listen to yourself for a second. You are distributing responsibility for your own inaction to 'liberal women' who won't let 'Christian Men' do what's necessary.
>>
>>72357551
I will watch how liberal women will cuck America and vote Clinton into the office. She will then let millions of rapist Islamist "refugees" into America, just like Merkel.

I am not even kidding, this IS what is going to happen.
>>
https://a.uguu.se/ednoly_1458683967101.webm

kebab will be removed
>>
>>72357856

1.5 billion stone throwing faggots It'd be like shooting fish in a barrel. I think we'd be doing mother nature a solid by eliminating 1.5 billion festering maggots from this world. and there is no way they could stand up to out military might. hell If war broke out starvation would kill more of them than the bullet.
>>
>>72351783
No shit Christianity was always weaker
The cruades were pushed upon the people by men far from God or the religion's rules because religion is weak and cannot compare to raw strength and the will to dominate
Islam is weak as well but you're all just too afraid to live without your imaginary skylord to find out
>>
>>72351783
Christianity is the fastest growing religion
>>
>>72358795

Hillaryhas no chance of winning the preidency. I predict trump will win in the most savage way possible quite possble winning in one of the most landslide victories in this nations history. because the most people aren't cucks.
>>
>>72351783
China will fuck them up you german faggot
>>
>>72360380
>China will fuck them up you german faggot
China is already fully cucked by capitalism and Muslims advance there fast.
>>
>>72360380
Indeed on order for them to strike at the West they must turn their backs to the East and with brutal efficiency the East WILL strike.
>>
>>72351783

Doesn't really matter as long as infidels have all the nukes. Worst case scenario China will jump in right before we collapse and get rid of islam for us.
>>
File: 1461771219580.jpg (192 KB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461771219580.jpg
192 KB, 1916x1080
Muslims can't fight as armies, and the reasons why are intrinsic to their religion, culture and race.

When the day comes all their numbers will count for nothing:
>Bice: IS headcam battle footage (comedy gold):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I
>Why Arabs Can't Win Wars
http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
>>
>>72352251
It's state-mandated stagnancy, where murder becomes the norm and theocrats who commit the worst sort of crimes get a free pass because 'lol god told me I could do this'. You'll also be sucking Arab cock forever and have to learn their dead squiggle language.

Really, all these fags in this thread and elsewhere who think Islam is okay because of the one or two things Muslims do that they agree with, you'd be better off just resurrecting militant Christianity, as Islam is worse than even the darkest eras in Europe, and at least Christianity doesn't stifle technological progress. Islam winning results in the kind of world you see in '1984' with perpetual war forever. Maybe that's why globalists love it so much and spread it.

If Islam wins then you might as well just accept humanity will go extinct, as we'll never leave Earth.
>>
>>72351783
That's why they are leaving their 3rd world shitholes in droves.

>look at this wildfire, it's so much stronger than the trees and will eventually replace them
>>
>>72360740
>Doesn't really matter as long as infidels have all the nukes. Worst case scenario China will jump in right before we collapse and get rid of islam for us.

Can't nuke your own population.

Islam is like a virus. It spread throughout your body. The only way to cure it, is to shoot yourself. But until you understand that, the virus already has weakened you so much that you will just die anyway.
>>
File: 1422304718464.jpg (552 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1422304718464.jpg
552 KB, 1600x1000
>factor in technology as well
>muslim population is back at 0%

kek, no muslim country on Earth has a navy or an air force, all they have is.... goats, suicide bombers, 70 years old guns with wooden parts, lmao
Crusaders rekt their shit in the middle ages, and they would probably do the same thing today since mudslimes cant into technology, alah forbids it
>>
>>72351783
You know we could just fuck their shit up and bomb them back to an even earlier Stone Age than they currently inhabit...

Be more like Israel and less like Deutschland.
>>
>>72360849
Thanks for that link. Looks just like Americans or Aussies fighting in Afghanistan.
>>
>>72361361
>You know we could just fuck their shit up and bomb them back to an even earlier Stone Age than they currently inhabit...

Canada, bro. Your prime minister has brought them into your country. They have 10 kids each. One generation and you are all gonners. It happens from within.

It is happening here right now.
>>
>>72351783
>And there is literally nothing we can do about it because liberal women won't let Christian men fight for them.
God dammit this is the funniest sentence I've read today
>>
>>72352251
Because most of pol can't get a woman to look at them let alone touch them
>>
>>72351783

They have no strategy, they bumble into things and are prodded by Jews. They are low IQ trash only useful against us because we bought into kike propaganda.

If we lose it will not be the Muslims winning, it will be the Jews. Unburdened by the ideals they foisted on us the Jews can put the Muslims in their place in a couple of days (and none of them will be in Greater Israel).

Muslims better pray we don't lose, Jews won't treat them as nicely as we do.
>>
Why do you guys think all Muslims are part of one army to take over the world?
>>
>>72362190
>Because most of pol can't get a woman to look at them let alone touch them

I have long given up on women. My ex-gfs were all turbo liberal women and rather predictable at that. They want to be feminist but you still got to pay.

And I got my hand don't even need to buy hookers, hookers are liberal too... even though there is a shit ton of hookers 10 min walking from here.
>>
>>72362591
>Why do you guys think all Muslims are part of one army to take over the world?

Look around. They are. They all believe their fucked up book. Once they killed all the kufar they can kill, they will continue killing each other.

The Quran is literally written by the devil.
>>
>>72363182
Lol
>>
>>72362591

Well, it's what their religious dogma tells them to do. Although really they are just part of the multiculti army.
>>
>>72351783
>islam is exclusively in shit-tier countries because it fucks them up
>christianity is in western countries because it doesn't promote barbarism
no shit they reproduce faster. third worlders fuck more
>>
>>72351783
Bro, literally the only place in the world where islam is advancing is in the west, and only because you're (let's face it) atheist. Even China and Africa are becoming christian.
I won't even start on your population projections that use current birth rates, which in some islamic countries fell fourfold over past 40 years. In every muslim republic in russia TFR is already sub-replacement level except in Chechnya, but it's falling so quickly it's likely to also become sub-replacement before 2025. The strength of christian world is internal cohesion and trust which made it more successeful militarily, technologically and economically.
So please, don't project your societal decline on everyone, because it makes you believe it's not exclusively your fault. It is.
>>
>>72351783
Birth rates in major Muslim countries have been on the decline for awhile. Indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world, had its birth rate slow to below the world average for the first time ever in 2015. Some areas of the Gulf States are actually seeing non-Muslim majorities for the first time since the existence of Islam, because of the massive influx of predominantly Hindu workers from India. All of this is occurring at the same time as Muslims worldwide are becoming more and more secular—this is seen especially in Egypt, in Iran and in Turkey, the fifth, sixth and eighth most populous Muslim countries, and also among the richest.

The only significant Muslim country with an equally significant rate of population growth is Nigeria, which is 50% Christian and whose Christian communities are growing as fast (or faster) than their Muslim neighbours. In fact, the best growth prospects for both Islam and Christianity are in the same countries, or at least the same continent. The (highly unsustainable) growth of African nations will make up the majority of the growth of both Islam and Christianity in the coming century. This isn't really something that Islamists should be happy about; religion in Sub-Saharan Africa is highly syncretic, after all. What we're really witnessing here isn't the fall of Christianity and the rise of Islam, it's the fall of both. Christianity has been divided in two for a long time, between extremists in developing countries and largely secular Christians-in-name-only in Western countries. We are now witnessing the same phenomenon occurring in Islam. Destitute Muslims in Somalia and Afghanistan turn to their faith more than ever, which turns once moderates in richer Muslim countries towards the secular world.
>>
File: 1444478154865.jpg (15 KB, 220x290) Image search: [Google]
1444478154865.jpg
15 KB, 220x290
>>72351783
Better for what? Crashing this planet, no survivors?
Being able to subvert others will only get you so far. What have these people actually accomplished as a group?
Don't worry, I'll wait..
>>
>>72364771
I actually wonder if Putin is putting anti fertility drugs in the water in muslim areas
>>
>rambling savage

keep it up. one day it will hit the fan.
>>
>>72358795
Then we will just put on turbans and run around rapin them
>>
>>72364970
there's also the fallout from the migrant crisis if things go to shit which could set Islam and Christianity against each other for real
>>
File: 754544916603873.jpg (241 KB, 700x683) Image search: [Google]
754544916603873.jpg
241 KB, 700x683
>>72365145
No, they're just "cultural muslims" mostly. Only Northern Caucasus was more or less devout and it's where wahhabi preachers took power. But as post-war echo goes away and urbanisation happens they also have less children. Many core russian regions are having a demographic surge for the last 3 years, I think population has a gut feeling big war is about to happen after Crimea, I don't know how else to explain it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAxK9oUoDLk
>>
File: 1459617061007.jpg (84 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1459617061007.jpg
84 KB, 750x709
>>72351783
>only one muslim country has nukes
>rest are christian, jewish, hindu, or commie
we'll be fine f.am
>>
>>72351783
>Germany
>-0.51 to -0.01 growth rate

Fucking kek
>>
>>72366447
>nukes are racist.
>>
>>72351783
>recruits more
Christians gain more numbers through conversion than muslims

Muslims actually lose numbers through conversions i heard anyway they only gain numbers in birth rates

Not even counting the ones that are only muslim to not get killed this doesnt happen in christianity and im not even christian

You are a retarded motherfucker and should turn this german proxy of or leave the country before i break a blade in your skull
>>
>>72367235
which considering the inbreeding decreases their quality which they already have a problem with
>>
>>72357856
It sounds mighty sporting.
>>
>>72359394
Wew lad
>>
>>72360713
The Japanese will invade China?
>>
File: 1461799885133.png (166 KB, 618x600) Image search: [Google]
1461799885133.png
166 KB, 618x600
>>72360849
>>
>>72351783
i mean who knows what the world will look like in 2070? seriously who could have predicted what the world was going to look like post ww2 in 1916? who could have even predicted ww2 in 1916?? or ww1 in 1900 for that matter... i'm not saying race war but tbf i'm not sure islam will continue growing at that rate
>>
>>72361957
Your Chancellor brought in 1.6 million. Our idiot brought in 50,000. There's a slight numerical gap between the two of us.

You have no right to criticize.
>>
>>72363489
Get the fuck out of here, Saqib.
>>
>>72368737
No China will they go a taste of what happens with the ugyers they'll take advantage of the Islamic invasion of the west to attack
>>
>>72360849
>still pushing Victor Davis Hansen

People fight according to the situation, not according to race-religion. Hansen disregards the massive armies of Babylon to push his thesis.

If isis was powerfull enough to have a conventional army they would have used it.
>>
>>72370181
What are you talking about
>>
They disenfranchise half their population (women).

So they de facto won't.
>>
>>72356727
I think he meant why does /pol/ hate muslims despite a shared view on women's rights
>>
>>72370450
idk man that lady in the san bernardino shootings seemed pretty enfranchised by the cause
>>
>>72351783
>muh moslem boogeyman
>>
>>72351783
That graphic is shit, green is negative and yellow is positive with grey in the middle, the worst level of negative growth shown is <-0.51 but the best level of positive growth shown is >2, and we got a huge waste of space graph covering all of the Americas plus another one on Australia.

On top of all of that, is it assuming that all the people in each country are of a certain religion? You can't just look at the population growth rate , assign each country a religion, and use that to determine religion growth rate.

On top of all of that, you can't just take current growth rates and project them out 100 years and draw any meaningful conclusions from them.
>>
>>72370181
I actually don't think it has anything with being arab or muslim. It has everything to do with living in hot climate and having high testosterone, because a lion can lead a flock of sheep, but lion cannot lead a flock of lions, they won't listen and each wants to take his place. That is why the further a country from ecuator the more it looks like a civilization generally. The biggest autists and hive-like drones in the world are east asians - aand judging by their eyes and many other features they lived in a brutally cold environment before the population bottleneck. It's actually very scientific and quantifiable if you arrange all the races on a spectrum.
>>
>>72351783
then why do they die so much quicker?

seems to me the best solution would be to genocide them back to their middle eastern shithole and have them exterminate one another
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.